Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Music in movies..and from books.

Go down 
+8
Marina
Bea
Maria
Vania
Serena
Lana
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Music in movies..and from books. Empty
PostSubject: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar - 19:48

Well, I couldn't find the song posted anywhere...so I thought of posting it. In addition, I made a topic Embarassed for different soundtracks.

I'm searching for more songs from the movie but I don't know how fast I will have them.
For the beginning Wink this is the Main Theme from The Last of The Mohicans.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar - 20:11

I have a lot, Alex! :wink: Do you want me to upload them for you? zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar - 21:23

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I have a lot, Alex! :wink: Do you want me to upload them for you? zvet :stari:

Of course....Why was I thinking that you don't have them yet?! It's been a while since those posts Are you stupid of so So...we can use this topic for other soundtracks Razz

Well, only if you have time and energy...cause my computer has them in memory -> for downloads Smile But thank you very much!!

I would appreciate so much if you would upload instead the little videos and interviews and programs I missed in these 5 months. Ohh, but I'm sorry..I feel little embarassed to ask for them :blush2: But pleeeeeeaaaseeeeee :mdr:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar - 21:26

More of the OST from LOTM Smile

Main title (another version)
Fort Battle
Promentory
Top of the World
Cora
I will find you
The glade part ІІ

Hope it will be usefull :blush2: baaa :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar - 21:32

alexandra wrote:
Of course....Why was I thinking that you don't have them yet?!
You had doubts in me! Buh.. Weep How could you, Sashenka! Razz lol! And of course, we can use this thread for different soundtracks indeed! cheers Thank you for creating it Kisssssssssss

Quote :
Well, only if you have time and energy...cause my computer has them in memory -> for downloads Smile But thank you very much!!
Not at all! :wink: It's even done already :respect:

Quote :
I would appreciate so much if you would upload instead the little videos and interviews and programs I missed in these 5 months. Ohh, but I'm sorry..I feel little embarassed to ask for them :blush2: But pleeeeeeaaaseeeeee :mdr:
I will look if I have smth worth! Wink I had problems with my computer, so I lost looooot of the videos I had Sad it's a shame.. but.. I couldn't help that. :disap: but thank God I'm not alone here!!!!!!!!! :stari: nice baaa
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar - 22:04

alexandra wrote:

Anything in specific that you would like, Alex? zvet I need to use the computer tonight for a huuuuge project. Buh.. So, I have hours to upload videos at the same time. :wink: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar - 23:20

Quoting Magic!
Quote :
More of the OST from LOTM Smile

Main title (another version)
Fort Battle
Promentory
Top of the World
Cora
I will find you
The glade part ІІ

Hope it will be usefull :blush2: baaa :stari

This is gorgeous!!! Love them! Thanks! :stari: zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 11:51

Wonderful topic!
Thanks to all for the music! :3<>3:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 16:44

*MAGic diable* wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Of course....Why was I thinking that you don't have them yet?!
You had doubts in me! Buh.. Weep How could you, Sashenka! Razz lol! And of course, we can use this thread for different soundtracks indeed! cheers Thank you for creating it Kisssssssssss

Oh nooo...I don't have doubts about you and your determination :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: . In any case, if I had...they're gone!! Not anymore! :kataus:
Thank you solnyshko for posting all the songs for me Kisssssssssss . They are gorgeous!! And after this, I'm determined to go to the library and..guess what..take the book and read it!!! Very Happy

Quote :

I will look if I have smth worth! Wink I had problems with my computer, so I lost looooot of the videos I had Sad it's a shame.. but.. I couldn't help that. :disap: but thank God I'm not alone here!!!!!!!!! :stari: nice baaa

Uh...ok.sorry to hear this abt your computer. I would be very angry about it. But thank god we are so many..and you're not alone...not at all lovely heart
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 16:47

Lana wrote:

Anything in specific that you would like, Alex? zvet I need to use the computer tonight for a huuuuge project. Buh.. So, I have hours to upload videos at the same time. :wink: :stari:

Hmm...I guess I'm late. Your project is probably done already Wink
Let me search the topics a little bit more and I'll make you a huge list Erm.. . It already contains the CD, OD and FD from the grand prix events + all the galas... affraid I know..a lot. But I'll check fsvids too Wink Thank you darling!!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar - 20:52

I think this topic is a wonderful idea! Basketball
I loooove music and these from the LOTM are just gorgeous! flower flower
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar - 1:51

You are all very-very welcome!!! zvet zvet zvet
Let's choose the next soundtrack to post :zy:

alexandra wrote:
Oh nooo...I don't have doubts about you and your determination :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: . In any case, if I had...they're gone!! Not anymore! :kataus:
:mdr: :mdr: :mdr: That's a relief. Razz Thank you, Sashenka! luv xoxo bla-bla-bla

Quote :
Thank you solnyshko for posting all the songs for me Kisssssssssss . They are gorgeous!! And after this, I'm determined to go to the library and..guess what..take the book and read it!!! Very Happy
You are welcome, of course!! zvet :stari:
And.. :kataus: the book is gorgeous. Buh.. I cried in the end :blush2: awww... but I loed it. It's one of my favourites, now! Smile So you should really go to the library ! Basketball

Quote :

Uh...ok.sorry to hear this abt your computer. I would be very angry about it. But thank god we are so many..and you're not alone...not at all lovely heart
yes, not at all!!! luv xoxo lovely heart zvet Rose still I still have something Razz and I would be happy to post that for you!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar - 2:30

Lerka wrote:

I realllllly, realllllly want the Zorro Soundtrack. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I absolutely love that music. :dube: Buh..
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar - 4:07

UAUUU! That's a pretty cool idea! I like it!!! :wink: :blush2:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar - 21:14

alexandra wrote:
Hmm...I guess I'm late. Your project is probably done already Wink
Let me search the topics a little bit more and I'll make you a huge list Erm.. . It already contains the CD, OD and FD from the grand prix events + all the galas... affraid I know..a lot. But I'll check fsvids too Wink Thank you darling!!

Don't worry, I always have some sort of project to do on the computer. :kataus:
Yes, make your list and I'm sure we will be able to help you. zvet We should make a new topic in the videos forum. Laughing I have a looooot of videos from this season. :wink: If you are missing everything from 2006-2007... :blush2: I could pretty much post anything & you wouldn't have it? Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar - 13:27

Lana wrote:

Don't worry, I always have some sort of project to do on the computer. :kataus:
Yes, make your list and I'm sure we will be able to help you. zvet We should make a new topic in the videos forum. Laughing I have a looooot of videos from this season. :wink: If you are missing everything from 2006-2007... :blush2: I could pretty much post anything & you wouldn't have it? Wink

Done Wink A list, a new thread and I will have the entire season :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Thank you for this, darling!! So, I'll try to hurry and see what is missing.

Meanwhile, here is a link for a beautiful tango. And it is from a movie...so a soundtrack Very Happy

Assassin's Tango by John Powel - the Zaretski couple used it.
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 11:18

Some songs from my favorite soundtracks lovely heart :

Pirates of the Caribbeans :
He's a pirat
Final :dube:

Requiem for a dream :
Orchestral version

And... wow... Shocked both were used by skaters ! :kataus:

I love The Man in the iron mask too, but I don't have any music from it... It's a real shame I know... Embarassed

Thank you for all the wonderful pieces of music you have posted here :vo: , all are so beautiful... :stari:
loveall
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 14:23

Marina wrote:
Requiem for a dream :
Orchestral version

Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. I just love this piece of music. :dube: I used this exact version for a ribbon routine last year. Embarassed Tomas had this in his FS, right? Bravo! Thank you for posting it!!! zvet It's amazing, because it's so beautiful yet so disturbing. Buh.. This piece always gives me the chills when I listen to it. pale :wink:

Quote :
I love The Man in the iron mask too, but I don't have any music from it... It's a real shame I know... Embarassed

I have it! I have it! :kataus: These are the two main pieces. :wink: If you want more just ask!!! sunny

Surrounded
Heart of a King

zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 15:26

Lana wrote:
Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. I just love this piece of music. :dube: I used this exact version for a ribbon routine last year. Embarassed Tomas had this in his FS, right? Bravo! Thank you for posting it!!! zvet It's amazing, because it's so beautiful yet so disturbing. Buh.. This piece always gives me the chills when I listen to it. pale :wink:
Tha same for me... Always chills when I listen to this piece of music. A ribbon routine ? Wow... :stari: I'm sure it was wonderful...
Tomas ? I didn't think about him :blush2: , but hehe, Tomas is your sunshine... bla-bla-bla sunny Actually, I thought about Marilyn Pla & Yannick Bonheur who had their FP with this music... Basketball

Lana wrote:
I have it! I have it! :kataus:
Of course... :kataus:
Is there something you don't have yet ? :kataus:
Thank you so much Lana !!! zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 21:18

alexandra wrote:

Meanwhile, here is a link for a beautiful tango. And it is from a movie...so a soundtrack Very Happy

I quess I'll have a new ringtone cheers

I've been crazy about tangos since fall.
More tangos!!!! ohhhh :vo: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 23:50

Marina wrote:
Tha same for me... Always chills when I listen to this piece of music. A ribbon routine ? Wow... :stari: I'm sure it was wonderful...

Have you very seen the movie, Marina? :wink: I've been wanting to see it for forever, but I haven't yet... Embarassed I know the basic plot and it seems incredibly dark. Buh.. Erm.. The music is just amazing, though. :woow: My routine to it was definitely one of my favourites. Wink

Quote :
Tomas ? I didn't think about him :blush2: , but hehe, Tomas is your sunshine... bla-bla-bla sunny Actually, I thought about Marilyn Pla & Yannick Bonheur who had their FP with this music... Basketball

sunny sunny sunny Yesss, Sunshine skated to it!!! :dube: Laughing I didn't know about Marilyn & Yannick's FP. :blush2: What year did they use Requiem? zvet I would love to see it!!! :stari:

Quote :
Of course... :kataus:
Is there something you don't have yet ? :kataus:
Thank you so much Lana !!! zvet zvet zvet

:kataus: I do have a looooot of music files on my poor, abused computer. :zy:
Actually, I'm missing the Zorro & Blood Diamond soundtracks, too. Embarassed I was also looking for a longer version of "Oh Verona". Embarassed
And you're welcome, Marina!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar - 23:59

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:

I realllllly, realllllly want the Zorro Soundtrack. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I absolutely love that music. :dube: Buh..
Sorry, it took me awhile Embarassed
I have two pieces from the Zorro Soundtrack Smile

Main title
The Plaza of Execution

And I wanted to ask.. Embarassed pretty pretty please Embarassed Does anyone have a tango from the Schindler's List soundtrack. :woow: :stari:
Thanks! baaa :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 0:06

alexandra wrote:

Wow.. Buh.. it's a gorgeous tango, Alex!!! zvet :stari: My favourite part is the one which starts from the 3m21sec Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. I just have no words.. gorgeous accents.. :stari: Gorgeous. :stari: Thank you, scumpa mea! Rose

Thank you for everything you posted, girls!!! zvet As for The Man in the iron mask Laughing I have Marina & Gwendal's version of it. Basketball
M&G gorgeous FD's music.
luv loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 0:52

Malaguena from Once Upon A Time In Mexico
1492: Conquest of Paradise Aliona & Robin :dube:

And from the Frida soundtrack! cheers :stari:

- 01 benediction and dream
- 02 the floating bed
- 08 solo tu
loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 2:06

Lerka wrote:
Sorry, it took me awhile Embarassed
I have two pieces from the Zorro Soundtrack Smile

Main title
The Plaza of Execution

Thank youuuu, sestrichka!!!! Kisssssssssss zvet "The Plaza of Execution" is just faaaab!!!! Buh.. :wink: And exactly the piece that I was thinking of!!! :lmd: :dube: luv xoxo :stari:

Quote :
And I wanted to ask.. Embarassed pretty pretty please Embarassed Does anyone have a tango from the Schindler's List soundtrack. :woow: :stari:
Thanks! baaa :stari:

There's a tango in Schindler's List? Erm.. Do you know it's name, Lerochka? zvet I have the theme on my computer, but I never listen to it... it always makes me cry! Embarassed Too sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music in movies..and from books.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next