Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Music in movies..and from books.

Go down 
+8
Marina
Bea
Maria
Vania
Serena
Lana
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 0:46

Lana wrote:
A giiiiiift for Marina!!! zvet Bravo! I'm downloading the Blood Diamond soundtrack, now. :wink: It's really faaaab!!! :dube: sunny More to come! Wink :stari:
Lanaaaaa !!! :cheer: :respect: Thank you !!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

I love the both pieces of music you have posted ! I love the African sounds in them. :stari: My fav is Crossing the bridge too :luvzy: .
Arfff... I love this movie Buh.. lovely heart (have you seen it ?).

And Romeo & Juliet ! bow Hehe... I love it ! I think you guess why... :blush2: Thank you so much Lana !!! Rose

Oh, do you like Les Choristes soundtrack too ? I love Vois sur ton chemin and Caresse sur l'océan. I remember, with my friend, we always sang that, just before our history classes. :mdr: (the only course when we were together). Pépinot is very beautiful too. Buh..

Last edited by on Thu 29 Mar - 1:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 1:03

More from Blood Diamond! zvet I reallllly love this music. :dube: Buh..

3. Village Attack

4. RUF kidnaps Dia

5. Archer & Solomon hike

6. Maddy & Archer

8. Fall of Freedom

9. Did you bury it?

10. Archer sells diamond

:stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 1:38

Lana wrote:
5. Archer & Solomon hike
:luvzy: My favorite piece of music with Crossing the Bridge. Buh.. I remember very well this passage in the movie, when Archer and Solomon hike. We can see gorgeous landscapes Buh.. and this musiiiiiiic... :dube: Just perfect... :dube:

Quote :
10. Archer sells diamond
I love the African voices on this piece ! :stari:

Lana, my dear, I just don't know what to say... :blush2: You really made my day (or my night :mdr: ). Thank you so much for posting all these wonderful pieces !!! :respect:
Many kisses to thank you !!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 1:38

Marina wrote:
Lanaaaaa !!! :cheer: :respect: Thank you !!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

I love the both pieces of music you have posted ! I love the African sounds in them. :strai: My fav is Crossing the bridge too :luvzy: .
Arfff... I love this movie Buh.. lovely heart (have you seen it ?).

You're welcome, Marina!!! Kisssssssssss zvet Crossing the bridge is just fantastic!! :luvzy: Out of all the pieces I've download... it's still my favourite! :wink: The drumming & the vocals in it are really powerful. Buh.. And no, I still haven't seen the movie! Sad I really, really must! Bravo!

Quote :
And Romeo & Juliet ! bow Hehe... I love it ! I think you guess why... :blush2: Thank you so much Lana !!! Rose

Yes, I think this may be my favourite piece of music ever. :dube: I'm glad you like it, Marina!!! zvet It's so romantic & pretty! lovely heart hehe. Laughing Did you not have it on your computer before? Shocked Buh.. :kataus:

Quote :
Oh, do you like Les Choristes soundtrack too ? I love Vois sur ton chemin and Caresse sur l'océan. I remember, with my friend, we always sang that, just before our history classes. :mdr: (the only course when we were together). Pépinot is very beautiful too. Buh..

Le Choristes.is.the.best.movie.ever! :zy: Bravo! We watched it in French class last year. bla-bla-bla I've rented it about 5 times, since. :wink: The music is just faaaab! :dube: I love the two songs that you mention, too! zvet And -> :kataus: at you and your friend singing them! :respect: I'm sure you were better than the original. Razz :wink: hehe. lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 1:50

Lana wrote:
And no, I still haven't seen the movie! Sad I really, really must! Bravo!
Sure ! You must ! It's a wonderful movie ! Bravo!

Quote :
Did you not have it on your computer before? Shocked Buh.. :kataus:
I had it. But last Summer, I had a biiiiiiiiig problem with my computer pale , and I lost everything. So I lost this piece of music too. After that I had to re-have so many things, but I forgot to download some... :disap:

Quote :
And -> :kataus: at you and your friend singing them! :respect: I'm sure you were better than the original. Razz :wink: hehe. lol!
Yes, it was really funny :kataus: but I'm not sure we were better than Jean-Baptiste Maunier :kataus:. This boy had a gorgeous voice ! Now, his voice changed, because he grew up, but it was so wonderful. By the way, do you know Le concerto pour deux voix by Saint-Preux ? It's really amazing. He sang it with a young girl with a beautiful voice too :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 2:54

Marina wrote:
:luvzy: My favorite piece of music with Crossing the Bridge. Buh.. I remember very well this passage in the movie, when Archer and Solomon hike. We can see gorgeous landscapes Buh.. and this musiiiiiiic... :dube: Just perfect... :dube:

:dube: It's verrrry gorgeous!!! Buh.. I liked this one, too. :wink: I'm picturing the landscapes... and I want to see this movie!!! :zy: Another movie with amazing African landscapes would definitely be The Constant Gardener. Buh.. Have you seen that movie, Marina? :wink:

Quote :
Lana, my dear, I just don't know what to say... :blush2: You really made my day (or my night :mdr: ). Thank you so much for posting all these wonderful pieces !!! :respect:
Many kisses to thank you !!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

I'm glad that you liked them, Marina!!!! zvet Kisssssssssss There's still many that I have left to download! Oh my poor head! I hope I can do that soooon. :wink: Kisses!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 4:52

alexandra wrote:
Uhuu....can't wait to download all the songs that you've posted. I'm very curious about Blood Diamond. The truth is that I know nothing about it :blink:

I know nothing about Blood Diamond either. Wink A lot of people have told me that it's an amazing movie, though! zvet (including Marina! sunny) The music is faaaab, though. :dube: Buh.. hehe.

Quote :
Till then, here is smth that I find fascinating. It's strange, eerie (I think this is the word that best describes it...had to find one in the dictionary. Lana!?), scary at a level and very, very heart-rending.

It's not a soundtrack but it's based on the book "Wuthering Heights". And the song catches one of the best moments from it.

Bizarre. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I was playing your song, Alex... :respect: And my mom comes running, "Who sent you Kate Bush? Shocked I used to have this album!!! Shocked Wuthering Heights! Shocked" I'm so confused. :kataus: What?! lol!

There issss something eerie about that song! Buh.. I like it zvet, but... I don't know!!! Laughing Her voice is so unusual! Wink I've never actually read Wuthering Heights... Embarassed I think I probably should!!! :wink: Thanks for posting it, Alex!!! Kisssssssssss :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 5:01

Marina wrote:
I had it. But last Summer, I had a biiiiiiiiig problem with my computer pale , and I lost everything. So I lost this piece of music too. After that I had to re-have so many things, but I forgot to download some... :disap:

Oh no, really? Weep That's horrible! Sad I hope you've gotten most of your files back, Marina! zvet I realllllly should make extra copies of my files. Buh.. I don't have any backups of anything. pale

Quote :
Yes, it was really funny :kataus: but I'm not sure we were better than Jean-Baptiste Maunier :kataus:. This boy had a gorgeous voice ! Now, his voice changed, because he grew up, but it was so wonderful. By the way, do you know Le concerto pour deux voix by Saint-Preux ? It's really amazing. He sang it with a young girl with a beautiful voice too :stari:

bla-bla-bla Wellll, I don't know how well you can sing! :zy: My voice is just terrible!!! :blush2: :kataus: But yes, Jean-Baptiste Maunier had an amaziiiiing voice! Buh.. :dube: I never did hear Le concerto pour deux voix, though! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Do you have it, Marina? zvet I would love to hear it! :blush2: :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 11:09

Lana wrote:

I know nothing about Blood Diamond either. Wink A lot of people have told me that it's an amazing movie, though! zvet (including Marina! sunny) The music is faaaab, though. :dube: Buh.. hehe.
Well, we should see it than Wink
I read about the movie on the internet and I watched a trailer. It seems to be a good movie and I would like to see it....guess I'll have to wait a little. Rolling Eyes

Lana wrote:
Bizarre. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: I was playing your song, Alex... :respect: And my mom comes running, "Who sent you Kate Bush? Shocked I used to have this album!!! Shocked Wuthering Heights! Shocked" I'm so confused. :kataus: What?! lol!
lol! So, your mom knows the song Smile Well, it's not surprising, since at its time it was a huge hit. It wasn't a success in the US though...but it was a great success in all other countries.

Lana wrote:
There issss something eerie about that song! Buh.. I like it zvet, but... I don't know!!! Laughing Her voice is so unusual! Wink I've never actually read Wuthering Heights... Embarassed I think I probably should!!! :wink: Thanks for posting it, Alex!!! Kisssssssssss :stari:

Well, I never thought I will read "Wuthering heights". I used to skip some classic novels, especially those that for a reason or another I saw as boring. :blink: I know, I'm.... Are you stupid of so
But I had a big english reading mood while in Poland. A girl who had to read the book for school, gave it to me. And I loved it!!
It's one of my favourite books now. I wasn't expecting this..hehe...
See, I shouldn't have missconceptions abt certain books :teasing:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 11:17

Lana wrote:

Another movie with amazing African landscapes would definitely be The Constant Gardener.
I love the soundtrack from "The Constant Gardener". And it's a movie I've seen :kataus:
If you want I can upload it for you in the evening Wink cause I have to go to school now. See you later.

Anyway, I've uploaded a song couple of minutes ago, so here it is:
The Mask of Zorro - Dancing with Elena
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 11:31

Lana wrote:
Another movie with amazing African landscapes would definitely be The Constant Gardener. Buh.. Have you seen that movie, Marina? :wink:
No, I haven't. But I should ! Somebody told me that it was a great movie.
And have you seen Lord of War ? Because it's a bit like Blood Diamond in a way. But Blood Diamond is much more powerful ! :stari:

Lana wrote:
I never did hear Le concerto pour deux voix, though! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Do you have it, Marina? zvet I would love to hear it! :blush2: :stari:
Yes, I have it ! :wink: I have uploaded it for you zvet, but I didn't know where to post it... It's in the French music section, because it's... French drunken .
Back to top Go down
Destine
AM in love
AM in love
Destine

Number of posts : 140
Residence : Hate drawing... hate painting... hate all exams!!! I'm fed up with it!!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 11:36

СOuld someone of you posa music for Bonny&Clyde? From Isa&Oli's FD?? Embarassed zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar - 14:56

alexandra wrote:
I love the soundtrack from "The Constant Gardener". And it's a movie I've seen :kataus:
If you want I can upload it for you in the evening Wink cause I have to go to school now. See you later.

Anyway, I've uploaded a song couple of minutes ago, so here it is:
The Mask of Zorro - Dancing with Elena

I love that soundtrack, too! lovely heart I have it already :wink:, but I'm sure someone else would like to have it! zvet Some of the pieces are really pretty. :dube:
And thank you for the piece from Zorro, darling!!! Bravo! I like it a lot!!! Kisssssssssss :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar - 4:12

More from Blood Diamond!!! Bravo! There's sooooo many pieces. Buh.. :wink: hehe. :stari:

17. I can carry you - Another one of my favourites! :dube: zvet

11. Goodbyes

7. Solomon finds family

12. Your son is gone

13. Diamond mine bombed

14. Solomon's helping hand

15. G8 Conference

16. Soloman & Archer Escape

18. Your mother loves you

19. Thought I'd never call

zvet Rose Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar - 4:20

Marina wrote:

No, I haven't. But I should ! Somebody told me that it was a great movie.
And have you seen Lord of War ? Because it's a bit like Blood Diamond in a way. But Blood Diamond is much more powerful ! :stari:

You definitely must see Constant Gardener, Marina!!! zvet I'm sure you'd really like it. :luvzy: Rachel Weisz & Ralph Fiennes are both fabulous in it. Buh.. It's one of my fav movies. :wink: And no, I've never seen Lord of War! Buh.. There's too many movies and not enough time to watch them all! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar - 10:53

Lana wrote:
17. I can carry you - Another one of my favourites! :dube: zvet
Hehe, me too ! It's the same theme as Archer & Solomon hike ! But I find I can carry you ever more powerful. Buh.. This passage (I can carry you) is just wonderful too ! Stéph should have used this one... :kataus:

And Diamond mine bombed is so powerful too ! I love it ! The passage is the movie is just... affraid WOW !

Thank you sooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuch Laur ! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
You really made my day ! sunny
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 0:12

Marina wrote:
Hehe, me too ! It's the same theme as Archer & Solomon hike ! But I find I can carry you ever more powerful. Buh.. This passage (I can carry you) is just wonderful too ! Stéph should have used this one... :kataus:

It's the same theme? :kataus: Uff... I am so repetitive. Razz :zy: Since I like Archer & Solomon hike... no wonder I like I can carry you! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed And yes, Stéph should have totally used this passage!!! Buh.. :respect: What passage did he actually use? :blush2: I guess I should really go rewatch his SP. Wink I'm a bit lazy today, though. Embarassed Finding the right videotape seems like work. bla-bla-bla

Quote :
And Diamond mine bombed is so powerful too ! I love it ! The passage is the movie is just... affraid WOW !

I like this one, too! :wink: The drama in it is fabulous!!! Buh.. It's just great. Bravo!

Quote :
Thank you sooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuch Laur ! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
You really made my day ! sunny

You're welcome, dear Marina!!!!! Kisssssssssss zvet :wink: I'm glad that you liked the songs! lovely heart :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 0:57

Lana wrote:
What passage did he actually use? :blush2: I guess I should really go rewatch his SP. Wink I'm a bit lazy today, though. Embarassed Finding the right videotape seems like work. bla-bla-bla
I think he used Archer & Solomon hike at the beginning but the sound is really really low. I think that I can carry you with a very loud sound should have been fantastic. :stari: But okay... it was a good idea to use this soundtrack ! :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 1:22

Wow. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
The topic is sooo big already and you posted soo many beautiful pieces!!!!!! Shocked :woow: :stari:
I need some time to listen to all of them Razz

I have more of Zorro Razz

3 The ride
5 The Fencing lesson
6 Tornado in the Barracks
8 Zorro's theme
12 Diego's goodbye
Mask of Zorro - Marc Antony _ Tina Arena

loveall :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 14:54

I looove this thread.....
Thanks for the gorgeous music and songs... :dube: :dube: :dube:

Beijinhos
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar - 15:03

I send you a song Cancao do Mar.. Song of the Sea, of one tv series that
was filmed im my home town in Azores...The series shows lots of views of Azores... :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

I hoooope you like them the song and the views...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWTSGrlkjig

Enjoy... :dube:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr - 14:43

The song of the Sea!!!

FULLLL version...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP6ofmjFh5Y&NR=1

BEIJOCAS!!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr - 20:52

Serena wrote:
I send you a song Cancao do Mar.. Song of the Sea, of one tv series that
was filmed im my home town in Azores...The series shows lots of views of Azores... :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

I hoooope you like them the song and the views...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWTSGrlkjig
Enjoy... :dube:
Wow. Shocked Buh.. But it's Sarah Brightman's Harem!!!!!!!! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. in a very beautiful arrangement! :dube: And the landscapes in the clip are just.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. :stari:
Thank you, queridinha! zvet
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Apr - 20:58

This thread is amazing Shocked Thank you everybody for the music:zvet:
I loved Amelie's soundtrack :dube: 'J'y suis jamais allé' is my favourite...by far Buh..

And "Promentory" is my favourite from LOTM (I think I have to read the book now Laughing )

Her is a piece from Lord of the rings:
http://fr.swoopshare.com/file/094e43140c420e11111db18217917ad3/02+Concerning+Hobbits?tags=02+Concerning+Hobbits&lang=fr

And the only song I really like in High School Musical:
http://fr.swoopshare.com/file/ecc486d7cb6154a8cf7c3f96e9b00802/High+School+Musical+-+05+-+Stick+To+The+Status+Quo?tags=High+School+Musical+-+05+-+Stick+To+The+Status+Quo&lang=fr
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Apr - 10:37

Wooow, music from LOTR lol! My favourite kovie! Thank you, Rosee! zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music in movies..and from books.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next