Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Music in movies..and from books.

Go down 
+8
Marina
Bea
Maria
Vania
Serena
Lana
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 12:28

*MAGic diable* wrote:

And.. :kataus: the book is gorgeous. Buh.. I cried in the end :blush2: awww... but I loed it. It's one of my favourites, now! Smile So you should really go to the library ! Basketball

I know it's not the thread about books...but I'm angry. I went to the library today to borrow the book and there are some technical problems. I can't take the book till next week. Bleah!!!

Quote :

yes, not at all!!! luv xoxo lovely heart zvet Rose still I still have something Razz and I would be happy to post that for you!!! zvet
Oh, good. I was afraid that maybe your computer went blank. It's absolutely frustrating when this happens. I would cry..I have so many photos and videos... Ok, Alex runs to take CDs and burn them in order not to loose data Razz
About videos. After I catch up with all the threads, or almost all, I will make a 'short' list Smile Thank you solnyshko!!
Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 12:42

Lana wrote:
Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. I just love this piece of music. :dube: I used this exact version for a ribbon routine last year. Embarassed Tomas had this in his FS, right? Bravo! Thank you for posting it!!! zvet It's amazing, because it's so beautiful yet so disturbing. Buh.. This piece always gives me the chills when I listen to it. pale :wink:

Hehe...Tomas! I am very impressed with him. I do love his skating and awww....I remember a cute thing about him. He seems to be such a nice guy. And the smile... drunken

Ok, let's get back to the main idea. :blush2: "Requiem for a dream" is an amazing movie & the music is beautiful and frightening in the same time!! It give you the same feeling, no matter how many times you listen to it.

Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 12:51

Lana wrote:
I've been wanting to see it for forever, but I haven't yet... Embarassed I know the basic plot and it seems incredibly dark. Buh.. Erm.. The music is just amazing, though. :woow:

You have too!! The movie had a great effect on me. I swear that after you watch the movie you start to re-evaluate some of your own ideas. It's a really good movie and it is filmed in a very unusual way. Great angles and frames....

Quote :

sunny sunny sunny Yesss, Sunshine skated to it!!! :dube: Laughing I didn't know about Marilyn & Yannick's FP. :blush2: What year did they use Requiem? zvet I would love to see it!!! :stari:
This season Wink
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 13:01

Lana wrote:
Have you very seen the movie, Marina? :wink: I've been wanting to see it for forever, but I haven't yet... Embarassed
I have it at home, but I haven't seen yet. It's really shameful I know Embarassed , but it seems to be dark, so I need to be in a special mood to watch it...

Lana wrote:
What year did they use Requiem? zvet I would love to see it!!! :stari:
This year Lana ! But the FP isn't as wonderful as I expected with this music. But well... this music is a good choice !

Lana wrote:
Actually, I'm missing the Zorro & Blood Diamond soundtracks, too. Embarassed I was also looking for a longer version of "Oh Verona". Embarassed
Blood Diamond... This soudntrack is just gorgeous :woow: . I really loved the film and the music. :stari: If you get it... could you share with me please ? :blush2: I will do the same if I get it before you ! :wink: :lmd:

Thank you Val zvet for all the pieces of music you posted ! Especially Marina & Gwendal's version :stari: . I have Alexei's version if you don't have it yet :wink:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 13:09

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Wow.. Buh.. it's a gorgeous tango, Alex!!! zvet :stari: My favourite part is the one which starts from the 3m21sec Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. I just have no words.. gorgeous accents.. :stari: Gorgeous. :stari: Thank you, scumpa mea! Rose

Really, really, really? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
I think that part is the most explosive part, the most wonderful part from the entire tango. It makes me wanna dance...too bad I have no idea how Laughing
I'm glad you like it!!

Whoaa....and thanks for all the songs you've posted!! Rose I can't wait to listen!!
Thank you Lana, Marina!! Rose

The Zorro soundtrack is great!! :woow:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 14:24

*MAGic diable* wrote:

1492: Conquest of Paradise Aliona & Robin :dube:

1492: Conquest of Paradise is one of my favorites pieces ever...on earth. It is a miracle for me....or at least makes me think of a miracle. :stari: I actually love Vangelis a lot!!

Thank you so much for bringing it up..for reminding me.

and Brian skated on this!! I was shocked and sooooo impressed. but..you know the rest saaad
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 15:46

alexandra wrote:
and Brian skated on this!!
I was sure you would tell that ! Hehe... :wink:

Another soundtrack I love, The Intouchables, since I have seen Brian skated on this during the season 2002/2003.
And of course, The Cotton Club. I love jazz music, I love the clarinet, I love Duke Ellington, and I love Tatiana & Maxim of course ! :kataus:

01 - The Mooche
11 - Minnie the Moocher
--> My favorites, Tania & Max used them Laughing .

10 - Moon Indigo
15 - Daybreak Express
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 15:46

alexandra wrote:
You have too!! The movie had a great effect on me. I swear that after you watch the movie you start to re-evaluate some of your own ideas. It's a really good movie and it is filmed in a very unusual way. Great angles and frames....

I know!!! Laughing I really need to watch that movie. Buh.. Buuut... Embarassed I want to find someone to watch it with me first. Embarassed It's not the type of movie that I would watch by myself. Embarassed Wink The book, Requiem for a Dream also looks really amazing. Buh..

Quote :
This season Wink

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 15:52

Marina wrote:
Blood Diamond... This soudntrack is just gorgeous :woow: . I really loved the film and the music. :stari: If you get it... could you share with me please ? :blush2: I will do the same if I get it before you ! :wink: :lmd:

I can probably get the music from Blood Diamond, tonight! :wink: I really liked the piece that Stéph used for his short program. :luvzy: It was quite powerful! Buh.. nice So yes, if I get it I will definitely upload it, Marina!!! zvet :wink:

The last soundtrack that I downloaded was Amélie. :dube: Suuuuch beautiful music. zvet I can upload that one, if anyone wants it. :wink: I have a bunch of music from movies... but.nothing.is.organized. Embarassed So, I'll have to go through it tonight and see if I have anything good! sunny
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 16:33

Lana wrote:
I can probably get the music from Blood Diamond, tonight! :wink: I really liked the piece that Stéph used for his short program. :luvzy: It was quite powerful! Buh.. nice So yes, if I get it I will definitely upload it, Marina!!! zvet :wink:
Yay !!! :cheer: Thank you my dear ! zvet
But... to tell you the truth, I didn't know that Stéph skated on this music Embarassed . I'm watching it right now, and this piece is just wonderful Buh... The others in the film are very powerful too, maybe more.
Have you seen the movie ? (if I remember well, you haven't seen it the last time we talked about it, but maybe now you have).

Allez, La valse d'Amélie.
I have the whole soundrack too, but I have some problems with titles. My brother didn't name the songs, so it's a real mess in my computer Oh my poor head! . I can do it later if Super-Lana doesn't do it before ! :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 20:41

Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:
and Brian skated on this!!
I was sure you would tell that ! Hehe... :wink:

Well :kataus: couldn't help it.
And I knew you would say that you knew that I would say this lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 21:38

I hope I have the proper titles & songs.
A while ago I wanted the soundtrack for "Amelie" but I managed to download only some of the songs..quite randomly. Sorry about this...

01. J'y Suis Jamais Alle
02. Les Jours Tristes (Instrumental)
05. La Noyee
10. Pas si Simple
11. La Valse D'Amelie (orchestra version)
12. La Valse Des Vieux Os
13. La Dispute
18. Le Banquet
20. La Valse des Monstres

I adore the "Le banquet" and "Pas si Simple" :woow:
I think I'll have the others soon....I hope.
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 21:49

alexandra wrote:
I hope I have the proper titles & songs.
A while ago I wanted the soundtrack for "Amelie" but I managed to download only some of the songs..quite randomly. Sorry about this...

01. J'y Suis Jamais Alle
05. La Noyee
10. Pas si Simple
13. La Dispute
18. Le Banquet

I adore the "Le banquet" and "Pas si Simple" :woow:
I think I'll have the others soon....I hope.
Thank you soo much! ohhhh Mulţumesc!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 22:08

alexandra wrote:
And I knew you would say that you knew that I would say this lol!
Our brains are definitly linked... :wink:

Oh ! Thank you Alex for posting all these pieces from Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain ! zvet With the right titles ! Very Happy zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 23:33

risha_11 wrote:

Cu plăcere :vo:
I guess you understand most of it. You know the language, right?! Friends

Last edited by on Tue 27 Mar - 23:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 23:42

Marina wrote:

Our brains are definitly linked... :wink:
It must be...otherwise smth strange is happening ma petite! Laughing

Quote :
Oh ! Thank you Alex for posting all these pieces from Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain ! zvet With the right titles ! Very Happy zvet

I posted more...but still some of the songs are missing.
You're very welcome Smile If you have the others & you find out which one is which, you can post the rest :wink:

04. Comptine D'un Autre Ete L'Apres Midi
06. L'Autre Valse D'Amelie
07. Guilty
14. Si Tu N'Etais Pas La (Frehel)
19. La Valse D'Amelie (Piano Version)

Have a nice evening,
I go watch Wuthering Heights. Ahh... :dube:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar - 23:45

alexandra wrote:
01. J'y Suis Jamais Alle
05. La Noyee
10. Pas si Simple
13. La Dispute
18. Le Banquet

Adding to Alex's list. :wink: zvet

3. La valse d'Amélie
4. Comptine d'un autre été - this is my favourite. :dube:
6. L'autre valse d'Amélie
7. Guilty

More coming later!!!! Rose :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 0:05

Lana wrote:
[
Adding to Alex's list. :wink: zvet

Ahm....we did it almost in the same time!! baaa

But there are still 5 missing Smile So, I could use your help Very Happy
Weeeeeh....and now we almost have the whole album!!! I just love this forum zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 0:28

alexandra wrote:
Ahm....we did it almost in the same time!! baaa

But there are still 5 missing Smile So, I could use your help Very Happy
Weeeeeh....and now we almost have the whole album!!! I just love this forum zvet

lol! lol! lol!

Oops... :kataus: That's rather unfortuante. bla-bla-bla I'll go upload the 5 missing ones, now. :zy: loooool! Laughing
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 0:48

Lana wrote:

Oops... :kataus: That's rather unfortuante. bla-bla-bla I'll go upload the 5 missing ones, now. :zy: loooool! Laughing

many, many, many -> Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 14:24

15. Soir de Fete Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 14:39

17. Sur le fil zvet
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 19:07

alexandra wrote:
risha_11 wrote:

Cu plăcere :vo:
I guess you understand most of it. You know the language, right?! Friends
Sure,I understand it Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 22:41

A giiiiiift for Marina!!! zvet Bravo! I'm downloading the Blood Diamond soundtrack, now. :wink: It's really faaaab!!! :dube: sunny More to come! Wink :stari:

1. Blood Diamond Titles
2. Crossing the Bridge :luvzy:

And here a few more soundtrack files that I found on my computer. Rose I just uploaded the ones I liked. Wink So maybe you will like them, too! :vo: tchin-tchin

Stepford Wives Theme Laughing
Love Theme from Nino Rota's Romeo and Juliet lovely heart
Watching Lara from Goodbye Lenin! (same composer as for Amélie Very Happy)
El viaje from The Sea Inside
Pépinot from Les Choristes Buh..

:stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar - 23:06

Uhuu....can't wait to download all the songs that you've posted. I'm very curious about Blood Diamond. The truth is that I know nothing about it :blink:
Have to run now, but I'll come back later to download them Smile

Till then, here is smth that I find fascinating. It's strange, eerie (I think this is the word that best describes it...had to find one in the dictionary. Lana!?), scary at a level and very, very heart-rending.

It's not a soundtrack but it's based on the book "Wuthering Heights". And the song catches one of the best moments from it.
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music in movies..and from books.   Music in movies..and from books. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music in movies..and from books.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next