Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)

Go down 
+8
Vania
Marina
russianskaterdiva
Serena
Maria
cute_n_gorgeous
Lana
*MAGic diable*
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 20:50

I'm so sad about Del/Schos. I love their free dance!!!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 21:08

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
But the seem to be unable to get to the top. Some psychological thing, I believe....
I don't think that. Or a psychological thing is judges' head... Suspect
I'm waiting Lerka's advice, about Domnina/Shabalin's FD, and about Isa & Olivier's FD, if the results are fair or not...
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 21:13

YESS!!!
And, then, PLEASE LET'S COMPARE THE D/S SCORES WITH ALBENA AND MAX'S IN SKATE AMERICA AND TEB! I KNOW IT'S NOT VERY REALISTIC , BUT I THINK THAT THEY ARE STILL THE BEST! heart2

:woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 21:25

Marina wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
But the seem to be unable to get to the top. Some psychological thing, I believe....
I'm waiting Lerka's advice, about Domnina/Shabalin's FD, and about Isa & Olivier's FD, if the results are fair or not...

Well, may be Smile
IMHO, Olivier has been not very stable - he falls down too often Sad and, as a rule, doesn't compete quite good at the beginning of a season. But the judges begin to form their opinion already then and that's not so good for the pair. Though, I should admit, it was quite surprizing to see that they are third. It may have been politics again - for B&A were higher then D&Sch last year they can't be put lower... Whatever Smile))

P.S. Still believe there can be a competition for the 2nd place only - Albena and Max ARE to be the first this year! flower
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 0:22

Mad Mad Mad Ok...I pretty much threw a hissy-fit last night when I read the results of the Pairs, and another today when I read the result of the Ice-Dance. (Well, at least I wasn't the only one...Dasha did too! Wink )I would much rather D/Shab in first than B/A. And Masha and Lesha should have been in 1st...don't get me wrong, though. I like S/S, but they are like number 3 or 4 on my list... And my twisted mind is not really being fair...I am suspicious about the judging of the pairs... Suspect Then again I'm suspicious about everything... lol! Well, I have a lot of homework that I've been avoiding...and it's all due tomorrow. Buh.. Stupid AP classes give too much homework... I wait for Lerka's analysis!

loveall
Lyra shocked

And those judges might want to run from certain people in this forum...especially me... Twisted Evil But I suppose I'd better wait for what Lerka says... :| But I'd still be afraid if I were a judge for CoR... :angel2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 0:48

Marina wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Lerka's advice? Surprised
Oksana & Max's FD is interesting, beautiful, but it's not a master-piece and they didn't skate their best today. Isa & Oliv's FD is much more interesting, many interesting positions and elements + they skated actually better today. And the judges here in Moscow just mocked on them. It was ridiculous. Rolling Eyes And Belbin's first place Pffff I was ready to fall asleep during their FD Erm..

But the BEST FD I HAVE SEEN THIS SEASON (except AM's one Razz) is.. Erm.. The last of Mohicans!!!!! I'm impressed.. I'm again in love with Sinead & John.. :dube: They might win CoR for me :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: my champions :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 1:01

Good! We're all pretty much in agreement: we loved Isa and Oliv, think that Domnina/Shabalin aren't the best, and no one really likes B/A... I really want to see the Kerrs!!I haven't been able to see any of their programs yet this year!! nooo Hehe...we should be the commentators and judges...we can implement the Chelsea Crown as our judging system and make all our random comments for the world to hear!! :dying: In some aspects, I think we would be a lot better than the people judging and commenting now. And we wouldn't talk all during the skaters' programs because that's disrespectful and annoying. Hehe...this could be good!! WE SHALL RULE THE SKATING WORLD!! :kataus: And the Kerrs, AM, Isa and Oliv, Nath and Fab would all be recognized for being the best!! And B/A, G/G, and N/K (well, N/K wouldn't be placed dead last...that's for another couple... Twisted Evil ) would be placed last!!! Twisted Evil Hehe...my fantasies... Twisted Evil

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 1:15

Russianskaterdiva wrote!
Quote :
We're all pretty much in agreement: we loved Isa and Oliv, think that Domnina/Shabalin aren't the best, and no one really likes B/A... I really want to see the Kerrs!!I haven't been able to see any of their programs yet this year!! nooo Hehe...we should be the commentators and judges...we can implement the Chelsea Crown as our judging system and make all our random comments for the world to hear!! :dying: In some aspects, I think we would be a lot better than the people judging and commenting now. And we wouldn't talk all during the skaters' programs because that's disrespectful and annoying. Hehe...this could be good!! WE SHALL RULE THE SKATING WORLD!! :kataus: And the Kerrs, AM, Isa and Oliv, Nath and Fab would all be recognized for being the best!! And B/A, G/G, and N/K (well, N/K wouldn't be placed dead last...that's for another couple... Twisted Evil ) would be placed last!!! Twisted Evil Hehe...my fantasies... Twisted Evil

I really like what you wrote in tiny letters lol! lol! !
But I cannot say anythin, because I haven't seen the the Free!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 1:20

bea wrote!
Quote :
PLEASE LET'S COMPARE THE D/S SCORES WITH ALBENA AND MAX'S IN SKATE AMERICA AND TEB! I KNOW IT'S NOT VERY REALISTIC , BUT I THINK THAT THEY ARE STILL THE BEST

That goes without saying!!!!! They are wonderful, wonderful wonderfully perfect! :stari: :woow:

I say they are unbeatable...They skate soooo gorgeously well Rose Rose Rose Rose :stari: heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 Rose

But I also like Isa and Olivier's Free very much.... :vo: :stari:
I think it's alluring :stari: , at least for the audiences at home :woow: :woow: and I also like the kerrs heart2 !!! OHHH!!! THAT MUSIC!!! :dube: :dube: Rose
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 1:40

Maria wrote:
Russianskaterdiva wrote!
Quote :
We're all pretty much in agreement: we loved Isa and Oliv, think that Domnina/Shabalin aren't the best, and no one really likes B/A... I really want to see the Kerrs!!I haven't been able to see any of their programs yet this year!! nooo Hehe...we should be the commentators and judges...we can implement the Chelsea Crown as our judging system and make all our random comments for the world to hear!! :dying: In some aspects, I think we would be a lot better than the people judging and commenting now. And we wouldn't talk all during the skaters' programs because that's disrespectful and annoying. Hehe...this could be good!! WE SHALL RULE THE SKATING WORLD!! :kataus: And the Kerrs, AM, Isa and Oliv, Nath and Fab would all be recognized for being the best!! And B/A, G/G, and N/K (well, N/K wouldn't be placed dead last...that's for another couple... Twisted Evil ) would be placed last!!! Twisted Evil Hehe...my fantasies... Twisted Evil

I really like what you wrote in tiny letters lol! lol! !
But I cannot say anythin, because I haven't seen the the Free!

OMG!! YOU MUST BE ENLIGHTENED!!! lol! Hehe...except that we like all of the wrong people...oh well. The people can get over it. We shall force them to like our skaters if they don't already! Twisted Evil lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 1:44

russianskaterdiva wrote:
I really want to see the Kerrs!!I haven't been able to see any of their programs yet this year!! nooo
Lyra!!! Why are you here??? Question Go and find Sinead & John's FD!!!! I am under the spell.. I didn't watch it before Cup of Russia and I was afraid after SA.. you remember how low they were there, but today.. :stari:
They are gorgeous.. they FD is just Buh.. :stari: Music.. costumes.. steps.. lifts.. everything.. emotions.. Yahoooo!!! :stari: Please, guys, find it for Lyra & me and post Laughing I'd like to have it on my PC, to watch it, to watch again & again. drunken Shocked Unfortunately I can't say the same about Nath & Fab's FD this year Embarassed but I adore NF's tango, though Razz So, as for FDs my absolutely favs this season are "7DS" & "The last of the Mohicans" :stari: Why Sinead & John can't go and compete at the Final! Weep

Quote :
In some aspects, I think we would be a lot better than the people judging and commenting now. And we wouldn't talk all during the skaters' programs because that's disrespectful and annoying. Hehe...this could be good!! WE SHALL RULE THE SKATING WORLD!! :kataus: And the Kerrs, AM, Isa and Oliv, Nath and Fab would all be recognized for being the best!! And B/A, G/G, and N/K (well, N/K wouldn't be placed dead last...that's for another couple... Twisted Evil ) would be placed last!!! Twisted Evil Hehe...my fantasies... Twisted Evil
I know Razz Since yesterday I have an idea of making my own figure skating competition lol! I have to win 2 lotteries now - one for our super-journey and the second for the Prize-money and for the ad of my competition Razz I will invite AM, Isa & Olivier et Nath & Fab, Sinead & John.. Razz :dube:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 1:48

*MAGic diable* wrote:
russianskaterdiva wrote:
I really want to see the Kerrs!!I haven't been able to see any of their programs yet this year!! nooo
Lyra!!! Why are you here??? Question Go and find Sinead & John's FD!!!! I am under the spell.. I didn't watch it before Cup of Russia and I was afraid after SA.. you remember how low they were there, but today.. :stari:
They are gorgeous.. they FD is just Buh.. :stari: Music.. costumes.. steps.. lifts.. everything.. emotions.. Yahoooo!!! :stari: Please, guys, find it for Lyra & me and post Laughing I'd like to have it on my PC, to watch it, to watch again & again. drunken Shocked Unfortunately I can't the same about Nath & Fab's FD this year Embarassed but I adore NF's tango, though Razz So, as for FDs my absolutely favs this season are "7DS" & "The last of the Mohicans" :stari: Why Sinead & John can't go and compete at the Final! Weep

Quote :
In some aspects, I think we would be a lot better than the people judging and commenting now. And we wouldn't talk all during the skaters' programs because that's disrespectful and annoying. Hehe...this could be good!! WE SHALL RULE THE SKATING WORLD!! :kataus: And the Kerrs, AM, Isa and Oliv, Nath and Fab would all be recognized for being the best!! And B/A, G/G, and N/K (well, N/K wouldn't be placed dead last...that's for another couple... Twisted Evil ) would be placed last!!! Twisted Evil Hehe...my fantasies... Twisted Evil
I know Razz Since yesterday I have an idea of making my own figure skating competition lol! I have to win 2 lotteries now - one for our super-journey and the second for the Prize-money and for the ad of my competition Razz I will invite AM, Isa & Olivier et Nath & Fab, Sinead & John.. Razz :dube:

Just did...LOVED IT!!! I'm like this right now: drunken Because I watched AM and Masha and Lesha's performances at TEB and I watched Sinead and John!! ohhhh

We would make good commentators and judges, wouldn't we? Haha...maybe I'll donate some of the money I'll make as a geneticist to the cause!! :kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 1:51

Russianskaterdiva wrote!
Quote :
OMG!! YOU MUST BE ENLIGHTENED!!! lol! Hehe...except that we like all of the wrong people...oh well. The people can get over it. [size=7]We shall force them to like our skaters if they don't already! Twisted Evil lol! [

WELL...I haven't seen the FREE today, but I have already seen the routines.

The Kerr's Free is on youtube, but it's the one from Skate America saaad , the competition that they placed low...

BuT surely , I can find the link...

BESOS!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 11:15

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Please, guys, find it for Lyra & me and post Laughing

Ah, I've been forgotten again Crying or Very sad :wink: Don't you remember I love S&J too :wink:
I watched it in YouTube, but I want to have it on my pc as well. :dube:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 11:28

Oh, I've seen the ex gala, I should say that most of all I liked the Kerrs - they have a very nice dance and Sinead's dress is so cute, Oxsana and Max were just gorgeous!!! Really LOVE their ex, and Masha-Lesha gave me so much pleasure as well, Suideks were very good, love their lifts! Smile
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 11:49

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Lerka's advice? Surprised
Oksana & Max's FD is interesting, beautiful, but it's not a master-piece and they didn't skate their best today. Isa & Oliv's FD is much more interesting, many interesting positions and elements + they skated actually better today. And the judges here in Moscow just mocked on them. It was ridiculous. Rolling Eyes And Belbin's first place Pffff I was ready to fall asleep during their FD Erm..
Ok, thank you Val ! zvet

Val wrote:
Unfortunately I can't the same about Nath & Fab's FD this year Embarassed
Really ? I can't agree that ! Nath & Fab's FD this year is my favorite of their FD. Before, I liked what they did, but I have some problems with their style. But this year, I LOVE their FD, music, attitudes... heart2 But I know that your favorite is Les Misérables...
Ad for the Kerrs, I haven't seen their FD yet Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Nov - 15:44

You know already which Free I like best! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 :stari: :stari: :stari: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:

I ADOOOORE IT::. I NEVER TIRE OF WTCHING IT!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3