Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)

Go down 
+8
Vania
Marina
russianskaterdiva
Serena
Maria
cute_n_gorgeous
Lana
*MAGic diable*
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 11:15

Article about the skaters' costumes

Quote :

Armenian ice dancer Anastasia Grebenkina was barely legal in a sheer white number that, it's safe to say, her mother didn't see before she left the house.

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Navka's mother didn't see her either :twist:

Quote :

Bulgaria's Maxim Staviski was in a green-and-purple number that wouldn't even have made the cut for "Men in Tights.

Hum, I don't agree - Max was looking very good in this costume :smile: Steph too, in my opinion :luvzy:
If the author of the article have seen Nath& Fabian with their costumes for this season ... Erm.. he wouldn't miss to comment them, I'm sure. Let's write to them and ask them to create new outfits, because ... Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 1:02

Hehe...we should have our own commentary on the costumes... :dying:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 3:18

Lerka wrote:
Ok, so after CoR I'll tell you what I think about this after seeing it live :kataus: Ohhhh, and I'll have a lot of cute photos with this lol! Ah.. yes.. I'm already sure, that I'll have an amazing time :stari: although, I'm constantly thinking.. about.. Embarassed Nath.. Weep I'm eager to cut her white little thing myseeeelf Weep Weep :kataus: Ok, I'll tell you some funny stories after CoR! I'm sure I'll have a lot Wink for example..

Yes!!! Exclamation You must go follow Tomas around with your camera, Lerka. :kataus: Well... maybe not. Razz Me and Chelsea did that to Fab and he seemed rather disturbed. Weep But a photo of this would be excellent, sestrichka!!! Bravo! Tell me, are you going to practices? :lmd: :stari:
Awww... Sad Nath, why not go to Russia? :disap: But you will see her, again!!! :luvzy: Don't worry, Lerchik! Kisssssssssss And I'm sure Marina will do an excellent job of cutting off the white things. :kataus:

Quote :
stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation SESTRICHKA, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation -> I wanted to ask this for million times and now I remembered. I was always very curious.. can you write me.. a.. a transcription of the name Sinead, please :blush2: I'm afraid I pronounce it incorrectly!!!! Are you stupid of so Erm..

You could always phone me, Lerochka. :blush2: But, I'll try, if you like. Wink I can send it to you by PM, so you will be all ready for meeting the Kerrs!!! Bravo! They are awesome!!! Ugu-ugu

Quote :
Congrats, Lyra! zvet And yes - lol! - keep posting! - You'll have more stars.. then hearts.. and maybe something special Laughing Razz who knows, eh, sestrichka? :lmd:

Yes! Erm.. I think I had to get to 5000 posts, before I got my heart, though. :kataus: Soooo keeeep postiiiiing. :zy:

Kisses Kisssssssssss
Lana
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Nov - 3:23

Lana wrote:
And I'm sure Marina will do an excellent job of cutting off the white things. :kataus:
Yes, be sure of that... :lmd:

But Val, I need some details... Which white things ? On her feet ? Because I'd like to cut her yellow "bretelles" (sorry, I don't have the right word in English... Embarassed ). For me, it's the ugliest thing on her costume pale (and I can cut Fabian's "bretelles" too...).
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 0:56

Lana wrote:
Yes!!! Exclamation You must go follow Tomas around with your camera, Lerka. :kataus: Well... maybe not. Razz Me and Chelsea did that to Fab and he seemed rather disturbed. Weep But a photo of this would be excellent, sestrichka!!! Bravo! Tell me, are you going to practices? :lmd: :stari:
No Sad unfortunately I can't go to practices at CoR when Albena and Max are not there Weep :zy: and they are not :disap: but ok, nevermind! Razz I'll have a looot of time for disturbing Tomas with my camera Razz

Quote :
Awww... Sad Nath, why not go to Russia? :disap: But you will see her, again!!! :luvzy: Don't worry, Lerchik! Kisssssssssss
Weep Weep Lerochka is too selfish, Laur No shocked It's sooo bad of her. No Of course, you can understand her.. she just want Nath to remember her.. :angel2: I was so active last year in St.Petesbourg :zy: I cheered so well Razz I had a huuge and nice french flag.. :dube: No one cheered for them as I did :kataus: ok, ok, I finally stop and shut up. Ok, Nathy.. maybe next year.. :dube: maybe.. I'll wait for you.. :stari:

Quote :
You could always phone me, Lerochka. :blush2: But, I'll try, if you like. Wink I can send it to you by PM, so you will be all ready for meeting the Kerrs!!! Bravo! They are awesome!!! Ugu-ugu
Oh, yes Razz emergency service №2 Laughing :lmd: Thank you, sestrichka! zvet But maybe I should call her like I did when I was stupid little girl :kataus: no, no, I should know how to pronounce her name correctly Razz Kerrs are very lovely! drunken Sinead)))

Quote :
Yes! Erm.. I think I had to get to 5000 posts, before I got my heart, though. :kataus: Soooo keeeep postiiiiing. :zy:
5000? Suspect really? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 1:01

Marina wrote:
Lana wrote:
And I'm sure Marina will do an excellent job of cutting off the white things. :kataus:
Yes, be sure of that... :lmd:

But Val, I need some details... Which white things ? On her feet ? Because I'd like to cut her yellow (sorry, I don't have the right word in English... Embarassed ). For me, it's the ugliest thing on her costume pale (and I can cut Fabian's "bretelles" too...).
We are sure, Marishka! Razz
White things.. erm.. Erm.. those Nath has everywhere :kataus: on her feet, on her dress and.. upon her nice head! affraid Upon her hair :albino: You should cut them! Laughing
And you can also cut these "bretelles" Razz it would be absolutely fab, ma tite zvet lol!
Sorry, Nathy, you know we adore you, you are so lovely, so cute, so beautiful :dube: you haaave to have a lovely, beautiful dress :zy: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Nov - 17:07

Lerka wrote:
I'll have a looot of time for disturbing Tomas with my camera Razz

Run Tomas. :kataus: sunny Me and Chelsea are still disappointed that we didn't discover him, earlier. :disap: We got no photos at Worlds!!! Weep Fab (or Fabiiii, as C says. Razz) on the other hand... :cheer:

Quote :
Weep Weep Lerochka is too selfish, Laur No shocked It's sooo bad of her. No Of course, you can understand her.. she just want Nath to remember her.. :angel2: I was so active last year in St.Petesbourg :zy: I cheered so well Razz I had a huuge and nice french flag.. :dube: No one cheered for them as I did :kataus: ok, ok, I finally stop and shut up. Ok, Nathy.. maybe next year.. :dube: maybe.. I'll wait for you.. :stari:

Weep You aren't selfish, Lerchik! No It's too bad that Nath and Fab cannot qualify for the GP Final in Petersburg. :disap: Aww... Wink The part about you cheering is so cute!!! zvet :zy: hehe. I'm sure you were very loud, sestrichka!!!!! :respect: :lmd: It would be so much fun to watch a comp with you! :zy: I definitely cheer very loudly. :bg: Me and Chelsea screamed for Nath and Fab, too. lol! Très fun. Razz

Quote :
Oh, yes Razz emergency service №2 Laughing :lmd: Thank you, sestrichka! zvet But maybe I should call her like I did when I was stupid little girl :kataus: no, no, I should know how to pronounce her name correctly Razz Kerrs are very lovely! drunken Sinead)))

hehe. emergeny service? Laughing indeed! :lmd: Nope, that's okay. :kataus: I can tell you how to actually pronounce it. Embarassed I just keep forgetting. Embarassed Baaaad me. Sad I'll send you a PM, right now, sestrichka. zvet i still think you should phone me. Razz haha.

Quote :
5000? Suspect really? lol!

Really. bla-bla-bla :zy:

Kisssssssssss :surce: xoxo
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 14:02

And Cup of Russia begins today......

Bravo! Bravo!

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

bla-bla-bla bla-bla-bla
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 14:09

Serena wrote:
And Cup of Russia begins today......

Uh, I'm afrad we have to wait one more day :stari: according to this page, the CoR begins tomorrow. Look the schedule for Sunday - Free dance and Gala in the same day Erm.. Oh my poor head!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 17:37

Quoting Vania.
Quote :
Uh, I'm afrad we have to wait one more day :stari: according to this page, the CoR begins tomorrow. Look the schedule for Sunday - Free dance and Gala in the same day Erm.. :myhead

Yeah! YOU ARE RIGHT!!! Oh my poor head! Erm..

THANKS FOR THE LINK! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Rose
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Nov - 18:06

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Look the schedule for Sunday - Free dance and Gala in the same day Erm.. :myhead

Rather a tight shedule on Sunday, no??? Smile Smile

Anyway, it's going to be a wondeful tournement! :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 15:05

UAUUU!!!! Another Grand Prix! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Bravo! Bravo!
And this one is going to be sooooo interesting! :jump2: :jump2: :cool:
Thanks for the link, Vania! Kisssssssssss
It's going to be a hell of a afternoon on Sunday! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! for the audience!UAUUU! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 19:25

CD - results

1 Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS 37.99 19.06 18.93 7.55 7.45 7.60 7.75 0.00 #7
2 Tanith BELBIN / Benjamin AGOSTO USA 36.56 18.06 18.50 7.50 7.25 7.35 7.50 0.00 #4
3 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 36.50 17.90 18.60 7.65 7.15 7.50 7.50 0.00 #1 Sad
4 Sinead KERR / John KERR GBR 32.25 16.08 16.17 6.60 6.15 6.55 6.65 0.00 #10
5 Kristin FRASER / Igor LUKANIN AZE 30.35 15.24 15.11 6.15 5.85 5.95 6.25 0.00 #11
6 Nora HOFFMANN / Attila ELEK HUN 30.25 15.28 14.97 6.00 5.75 6.15 6.15 0.00 #2
7 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA 28.12 14.64 13.48 5.55 5.05 5.50 5.55 0.00 #9
8 Morgan MATTHEWS / Maxim ZAVOZIN USA 27.84 13.76 14.08 5.85 5.15 5.75 5.90 0.00 #6
9 Anastasia PLATONOVA / Andrei MAXIMISHIN RUS 27.64 13.72 13.92 5.70 5.30 5.65 5.65 0.00 #3
10 Alla BEKNAZAROVA / Vladimir ZUEV UKR 25.14 13.22 11.92 4.90 4.55 4.85 4.80 0.00 #8
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 21:02

I REALLY hope ther Kerrs medal!! They are some of my favorites! :dube:

loveall
Lyra

MWAH HA HA!! PRETTY COLORS!! :dying:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 21:06

rosee wrote:
CD - results

1 Oksana DOMNINA / Maxim SHABALIN RUS 37.99 19.06 18.93 7.55 7.45 7.60 7.75 0.00 #7
2 Tanith BELBIN / Benjamin AGOSTO USA 36.56 18.06 18.50 7.50 7.25 7.35 7.50 0.00 #4
3 Isabelle DELOBEL / Olivier SCHOENFELDER FRA 36.50 17.90 18.60 7.65 7.15 7.50 7.50 0.00 #1 Sad
Mouais... No Isabelle and Olivier are usually the best or among the best in CD... I hope they'll be at least 2nd at CoR... I love you
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 21:24

Julia Sebestyen lead now:)) I'm so happy now Very Happy
But i'm so sad about Vika Pavuk Sad

kisses:Lindi
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

PostSubject: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 23:47

Ick...D/SH in 1st Shocked and B/A in 2nd...I really hope Isabelle and Olivier move up!! :stari:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 0:10

Mouais... as for results, I don't what to comment No j'étais bah.. drunken I was super upset & indignant No affraid Long live Piseev et la and Russian Skating federation! Pffff Are you stupid of so
And Masha and Lesha are second, athough they skated stronger than Aliona & Robin Sorry.. You know, I adore Aliona and Robin, I cheered for them so loudly, alone :dube: Aliona was super pretty today lovely heart but it was not fair.. Erm..
But Isa... No No No
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 3:58

It was a first day full of emotions heart2 and surprises...I guess! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I happened to watch D/S performing their CD and I liked what I saw!
I liked Oksana's dress! Russian girls Ice dancers seem to just love white ! lol! lol!

I couldn't see Aliona and Robin and Maria and Alexei..but I admit that their result is a surprise..

Can't wait for the rest! I love you :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: :jump2:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 12:09

I'm just frustrated about the pairs result Sad((
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 16:09

cute and gorgeous wrote!
Quote :

I am frustrated too!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I must admit! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 16:26

Maria wrote:
cute and gorgeous wrote!
Quote :

I am frustrated too!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I must admit! Embarassed

Well, I believe that's politics or something. A&R made sooo many mistakes, Masha and Lesha weren]t so good either, but still.... They WERE better. The only thing I can say is that this figure skating show - Stars on Ice wasn't good for M&L. They should have quitted it long ago!!!! Their physical condition is not that good.. flower
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 19:01

Here is the result for ice dance...

http://www.isufs.org/results/gprus06/SEG009.HTM

I think the French couple should have a better classification... saaad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 20:26

Serena wrote!
Quote :
http://www.isufs.org/results/gprus06/SEG009.HTM

I think the French couple should have a better classification... saaad[/

I haven't seen anything nooo The chinese channel is not or was not showing it.. shocked So, I guess I have to wait for the other girls oponions!

BEIJOS! heart2
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Nov - 20:36

really feel pity for Delobel&Sch. But the seem to be unable to get to the top. Some psychological thing, I believe....

Quite happy about Oxsana and Max. Their new Free is GORGEOUS!!!!

And, BTW, Sara Meier is the first!!!!! I've been waiting for it for ages. It was a really wonderful surprize! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)   Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cup of Russia! (just because Lerka can't wait!!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next