Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stars on Ice (Russia)

Go down 
+4
Marina
geri
alexandra
Vania
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Stars on Ice (Russia) Empty
PostSubject: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Sep - 11:04

HI! Hey!
Last Saturday I’ve watched the Russian edition of Stars on Ice, it was the second evening of the event, and the first one was on 2 of September.
It was such a pleasure to watch again so many stars lovely heart lovely heart . Unfortunately, I can’t still find the official site of the event (if there is any Erm.. ). The show was awesome! Ugu-ugu lovely heart The announcers were Irina Slutskaya and Plushenko. In the show participated Maria Petrova / Tikhonov, Berezhnaya / Sikharulidze, Totmianina / Marinin (unfortunately, the partner of Tatiana was injured and they can’t continue :sad2: ), Yagudin :dube: (the only individual skater), Navka / Kostomarov Erm.. , Irina Lobacheva (Ilia Averbukh is the coach and the choreographer of the couples), Zhulin, and few others – in total 13 couples, one of them will drop out of the competition every week.
After the second evening, guess who’s leading baaa ??? Any ideas? Yes, it’s Navka! And Kostomarov with his partner is second. shocked
The couples had to choose some folk music for their performances. The music for Roman’s dance was gipsy melody. I’ll search for a photo of him – you MUST see him wearing a wig Laughing Laughing , he was so ridiculous. They showed Navka during the trainings – without any makeup. Believe me, you wouldn’t recognize her Rolling Eyes . She was looking completely different. I remember Lana wanted to see one photo of Navka without makeup. So, I’ll search for a video from this show, if it’s available.
Later, when I’m not very busy, I’ll tell you more about the show, meanwhile, I’ll search for photos and videos to show you.

many kisses!

to be continued ... :wink:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Sep - 11:07

I forgot to tell, every professional skater dances with a non-professional (there were singers, actors...) Some of them were really very good, although they skate for the first time :stari:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Sep - 16:25

Wow...thank you Vania for describing the event for us.
I remember seeing something similar on one italian tv station. Silvia Fontana was there as well and some other skaters I haven't recognised...but it was interesting.

Unfortunatelly, we don't have russian TV channels, so not a chance to see the show. I would love to read your comments about this. I find this very interesting Smile

As for Navka...ahh...I'm tired of reading so much about her..

Please, please find a photo with ridiculous Roman. :kataus:

Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Sep - 17:50

alexandra wrote:

Please, please find a photo with ridiculous Roman. :kataus:

I didn't find any photo of Roman from this show - only from the first evening, but the pic isn't so interesting.

Few photos:
This is Ingeborga Dapkunayte - she dances with Zhulin (she was very good and very cute - she was smiling all the time)
Stars on Ice (Russia) Ingeborga1ux8

Alexey heart2

Stars on Ice (Russia) Yagudin1fc5

Yagudin, Ingeborga Dapkunayte, Anton Sikharulidze, Navka, Berezhnaya and Averbukh

Stars on Ice (Russia) All1kl1

Navka

Stars on Ice (Russia) Navka1op4

Stars on Ice (Russia) Navka2yl5
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Sep - 18:10

Btw, on the photos you see the official forum of the event (only in Russian), so if you need help - you can ask me.

A short report
Maria Petrova was brilliant ⭐ - she and her partner made very impressive lifts. Same for Tikhonov and the woman he skated with.
Ingeborga is Lithuanian and she performed with Zhulin a Lithuanian national dance with a .... hmmm... it's kind of shoes typical for the Netherlands, obviously - for Lithuania as well. Rachel, I need your help Rolling Eyes

Sikharudlidze and his partner performed a Georgian national dance and were very good, but the girl felt at the very end of the programme shocked
The woman who danced with Alexey wasn't so young - surely more than 50 years old, and Alexey wasn't able to show his best nooo

I'll write more tomorrow.

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Sep - 18:29

Vanichka, is this (Kostomarov, Navka) what you are talking about?

Because on this videos Roman looks really silly.

And about Navka without make-up... Well, actually I think she looks better: not very beautiful, but almost normal. I never liked the way she looks on competitions.
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Sep - 19:31

Wow ! I'm sure it was great ! Yahoooo!!! A lot of my favorite were here (Berezhnaya/Sikharulidze, Totmianina/Marinin, Lobacheva/Averbukh, Yagudin, Slutskaya even she was only annoncer).

Thank you Vania to tell us this !!! Rose
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeTue 12 Sep - 10:00

geri wrote:
Vanichka, is this (Kostomarov, Navka) what you are talking about?

Because on this videos Roman looks really silly.

yes, that's the video Smile Thanks, Geri zvet he's funny, isn't he? I've hardly recognized him geek

About Navka - yes, she looks good without make-up or almost without it.

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeTue 12 Sep - 13:48

Dear Vania!
I have enjoyed your report about Stars on Ice in Russia very much!
I like the way you described everything!

Beijinhos!

Thanks for the pics! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeTue 12 Sep - 13:50

And thanks for the vid! :kataus: :kataus:

I'm watching it now! :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Sep - 16:54

yes, thanks girls for the pictures and for the videos and for telling us about this show. Smile
I enjoyed the clip...Roman is funny lol! but I couldn't see the one with Navka. My player won't show it...some errors I guess.

I also think that Irina is very, very pretty. She looks very good with that kind of make-up and that dress. She is beautiful Smile

kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Sep - 21:52

Hi, girls!!!!
Thank you so much, milichka Vanichka for starting this topic!!! Bravo! It's awesome that I'm not the only one who can watch the program! :stari: But, I'm the only one active russian, that's why it seems that only Lerka can tell you more about "stars" who skate with our well-known champions lol! and actually Lerka wants to tell you much more!
Quote :
The woman who danced with Alexey wasn't so young - surely more than 50 years old, and Alexey wasn't able to show his best
Vanichka, this woman - Oksana Pushkina is less than 50 y.o. actually Rolling Eyes she isn't very agreable, but she is a famous russian TV star. She has her own TV-program called "Woman view" where she told a lot of interesting stories about well-known women - actresses, sportsmen and so on. There was a program about Irina Rodnina (who is the best friend of Oksana Pushkina), Marina Anissina (the one I promised to send to Marina, but unfortunately I haven't yet Embarassed I taped it for you, ma tite, but I still couldn't go to the post office pale St.Petersbourg.. trainings.. 2 weeks off-home.. I'm very sorry.. I hope I'll finally send it this month.. please, forgive me, Marinka! poklon
Oksana ->
Stars on Ice (Russia) P-16-1

Well, now about what I'm going to tell you. Erm.. It was the end of August. I was back to trainings (dancing & gym both) and I understood that I needed a lot of money for the new season Embarassed new costumes.. foot-wear for dancing, master-classes.. all this is actually expensive.. Surprised So I decided that it wouldn't be bad to.. find a job. But, of course, a kind of job I could combine with studies and trainings. Rolling Eyes It's hard, but.. everything is possible. Suddenly my friend Alina wrote me: "Lerka! Don't you want to work a bit?" "A bit?" "Well, Lena, you remember that Lena - agent of Averbukh, called me and offered us to work at Stars on ice, to help them during the shooting. So.. what d'ya think of it?" "Actually.. I don't know.. it's interesting.. but.. what do we have to do? How many time we have to spend there?" "Hmm.. I don't know, but Lena will call me and will tell me everything." "Ok, recall me then!"
Some days later Alina wrote me more about the prokect.
- The first shooting will be on the 31th, it's Thursday. After that - every week on Thursday or on Wednesday.
- Erm.. Thursday is ok actually. I have only one training in the morning and I don't have classes. This year we have one free day for library, but I'm not sure someone will go to the library! hehe Razz bad students :kataus: And you?
- I can't. Thursday is terrible.. No Erm, stop! I don't want to go there without you!
- We can offer Lyuba.. Rolling Eyes it a friend of ours..
- Eeeeeh, but Lyuba is not you!
- Calm down! I can't. You can. It's interesting, you can earn some money for costumes.
- Right.. pale But.. what should we do there? Help with the shooting? What does it mean?
- Well.. Lena said that each girl who will help with shooting will be "attached" to a couple (or two couples) of skaters (skater + star) and she will look after them, after their costumes, make-up, so you will be "attached" to one or two couples and you will help them! Caught?
- Erm.. but, Alinnnnnnaaaaa!!! If they give me Navka??? I'll spoil her costumes myself!!!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Tell Lena, that it will de dangerous! :kataus:
- :kataus: Crazy you! :kataus: Poor Navka! I hope she won't be yours! lol! Ok, I must go.. here is Lena's number, she asked you to call her to make clear some things about shooting. Ok?
- Okayyy.. Ohhh.. I want Navka! I want Navka! Twisted Evil :kataus: Twisted Evil

to be continued.. :teasing:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Sep - 11:14

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Vanichka, this woman - Oksana Pushkina is less than 50 y.o. actually Rolling Eyes

oops, Oksana would kill me for that Embarassed Razz

*MAGic diable* wrote:
- Erm.. but, Alinnnnnnaaaaa!!! If they give me Navka??? I'll spoil her costumes myself!!!!!!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

You would spoil her costume!? Oh, now I see why this saturdayTatiana was wearing a pink corset and black tights with garters :face: :face:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Sep - 11:19

I just don't want to comment Navka's costume (if the corset is a costume Suspect ). I'll better say smth for the others.

Yagudin was just fabulous! zvet heart2 He and Oksana received only 6,0 and went to the 1st place :vo: :vo: He performed his dance with the ribbon - do you remember it - Alex has posted some pics in the topic about Alexei. It was awesome!!! :woow:

I liked too Berezhnaya's program, but the judges put her in the last 3 places - one of these 3 couples won't continue (Kostomarov is one of them geek )
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Sep - 11:25

*MAGic diable* wrote:
"Well, Lena, you remember that Lena - agent of Averbukh, called me and offered us to work at Stars on ice, to help them during the shooting. So.. what d'ya think of it?"
Oh ! You know very interesting people ! Laughing Mais... où est la suite de l'histoire ? Laughing I want to know what happened then !

Don't worry about the tape Val, I have forgotten about it ! But as you talk about it... I'm still interested of course ! Rose
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 2 Oct - 10:26

Lerochka, did you watch Stars on ice last Saturday? I hope you did, because for me, it was the best show for now! cheers I’m so sorry for Maxim Marinin and Kiseleva! Crying or Very sad Their performance of the Libertango was brilliant, and this one from Saturday – I just have no words! Awesome! I laughed so much! lol!
I even liked Navka’s performance! :blush2: (uh, it’s the first time I say this and maybe the last)
Why, why these “bad” judges put always Berezhnaya on the last place! Luckily, the audience “saved” her again. :disap:

And the performance in the beginning of Yagudin, Sikhariludze and Averbukh - :dube: Ugu-ugu ! I MUST find the video! Can you help me? I laughed so much :mdr2: :mdr2: ! I have to explain that they were dressed as clowns (the theme of this edition was “humour”) and they were brilliant – the choreography, the costumes, the expression! Wheee!! Oh, girls, I hope you can see the video someday! just because we love just because we love

Kisses to all!
lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeTue 3 Oct - 17:50

something very very funny

That's the program of Maxim Marinin and his partner from last saturday. Wonderful song of Visotsky and wonderful performance cheers . You may take few handkerchiefs because you surely will :dying: :dying:
But he's very cute, isn't he?!? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeTue 3 Oct - 17:58

Btw, they begin to dance after the 6th minute - before that there are some interviews and the declaration of the results (unluckily - Marinin and Kiseleva are out of the competition Sad ) ther's a part from their Libertango heart2 last week and moments from the trainings...
You can see too Anna Semenovich (ex-partner of Roman) and Elena Berezhnaya (her programs are always so good, but the judges put her on last place Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad )

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Oct - 16:11

Hi! zvet
Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kUVYR-qjss

It's the performance of Yagudin, Sikharulidze and Averbukh in Stars on Ice! It's verrrrry funny and cute! heart2

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Oct - 17:35

Thank you Vania !!! zvet zvet
I agree, it's so funny and cute !!!

It's very pleasant to see russian skaters very close like that, I like this happy atmosphere.

And Russian "Skating with celebrities" is really better that French one. In France, we didn't have perfomances with only skaters nooo . The show wasn't so good...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 16 Oct - 11:14

Hi!
I’m sorry that Lerochka doesn’t visit the forum very often and there’s no one with who I could comment the Russian Stars on ice Crying or Very sad . But I think some of you are interested of this show, and I’ll tell you with some words about the previous evening.
There were 9 couples left and one of them should leave the competition (the viewers vote for the last 2 or 3 couples and the skaters who receive the lower result, leave the competition). This week, to my regret, this was Elena Berezhnaya and Alexander Nosik (I think he’s an actor) :disap: .
These are the pairs left:
1.Ekaterina Guseva (actress) – Roman Kostomarov Ayayay!
2.Maria Petrova – Igor Butman (saxophone player) lovely heart
3.Ingeborga Dapkunayte (actress) – Al. Zhulin lovely heart
4.Oksana Pushkina – Alexei Yagudin Yahoooo!!!
5.Yulia Barsukova (gymnast- Olympic champion) – Anton Sikharulidze lovely heart
6.Anna Semenovich – V. Razbegaev (hockey player) Ayayay!
7.Anna Bolshova (actress) – Alexey Tikhonov lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
8.Tatiana Navka – Marat Basharov (actor) :twist:
I have already favourites there – Zhulin and Dapkunayte. They always make very good and emotional programs. When you watch Dapkunayte skating, you may think she’s skates from a very long time, of course she’s not so good like the professional skaters, but she’s doing quite well :dube: . I’ve recorded their performance (Unforgettable – Nat King and Nathalie Cole :respect: ), but it’s on my camera, I’ll try to upload it on my pc (but I have to read the instructions first :blush2: ).
I’m sorry I missed the beginning of Tikhonov and Bolshova’s dance Vse Weep (Phantom of the opera) it was just amazing! Just amazing lovely heart ! They received only 6,0 and completely deserved it! (there are 5 judges and they give two notes – for technical merit and for artistic).
Actually, I like almost all the couples (except Kostomarov and Semenovich – for me, their programs are quite boring :blush2: ). I even like Navka :wink: ! I didn’t like her before, but I have to admit that in this kind of shows she’s very good, she’s artistic, and besides that, her partner is doing very well too :mdr: !

Sorry, it was a bit long report, I can tell you even more details from this wonderful show, but I don’t have time now.

Many kisses to all!

Kisses!
:dube: :dube: :dube:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Oct - 16:02

Thank you! It was a pleasure to read your report lovely heart I would love to see this show broadcasted in Romania as well...or Poland...or...hmm.

Dzękuje! Smile
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Oct - 16:07

alexandra wrote:
Thank you! It was a pleasure to read your report lovely heart I would love to see this show broadcasted in Romania as well...or Poland...or...hmm.

Dzękuje! Smile

Hi, Alex!
This show is broadcasted by the Russian channel 1 - the symbol is a "1" in the upper right corner. If you have cable or satellite TV, you may search for it!

And what is Dzękuje Embarassed Very Happy

Bye!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeFri 20 Oct - 16:19

Vania wrote:

Hi, Alex!
This show is broadcasted by the Russian channel 1 - the symbol is a "1" in the upper right corner. If you have cable or satellite TV, you may search for it!
Thanks for the tips.
But I don't have a TV here, in my room...I'll try to find one in a pub..or smth...hmm...maybe they have Russian chanel..
Quote :

And what is Dzękuje Embarassed Very Happy

Thank you in polish..Smile
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 11:49

Hi, girls!
I made some photos and videos with my camera, that's why the quality is not very good, sorry Embarassed! I just wanted to show them to you: I can't say!

Yagudin and Pushkina: heart2
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img95/3601/picture001nj1.jpg

Navka/Basharov:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img221/5231/picture002si5.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img205/5564/picture003eh2.jpg

The gorgeous Maria Petrova :dube: (did you recognize Averbukh next to her :wink: )
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img216/5001/picture004iv6.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img220/9281/picture005ad3.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img205/30/picture006xl6.jpg

Later I'll upload the videos :cool:

Kisses!
Bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars on Ice (Russia)