Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stars on Ice (Russia)

Go down 
+4
Marina
geri
alexandra
Vania
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Oct - 16:01

Vania wrote:
Hi, girls!
I made some photos and videos with my camera, that's why the quality is not very good, sorry Embarassed! I just wanted to show them to you: I can't say!

Yagudin and Pushkina: heart2
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img95/3601/picture001nj1.jpg

Navka/Basharov:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img221/5231/picture002si5.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img205/5564/picture003eh2.jpg

The gorgeous Maria Petrova :dube: (did you recognize Averbukh next to her :wink: )
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img216/5001/picture004iv6.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img220/9281/picture005ad3.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img205/30/picture006xl6.jpg

Later I'll upload the videos :cool:

Kisses!
Bye!

Thank you!! Smile
You are right!! Maria is gorgeous in these pictures..I like her a lot. Wink

Navka..hmm..too much make up again. And the white dress... :kataus:

Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Oct - 15:02

This is the previous program of Dapkunayte and Zhulin that I liked a lot. Sorry for the bad quality - it's my fault Embarassed I've recorded two more videos, but the internet connection now is just Are you stupid of so ... and the files are huge, I'll upload them later, when it's faster Thanks! Thanks!

http://www.swoopshare.com/file/e37b68760d3f4ca65fd10fad52f4e970/Zhulin-Dapkunayte.avi.html

Btw, the song is great!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Oct - 16:25

Thank you Vania for posting the video!!! :<33: :<33: it's a great program!! Is Dapkunayte a skater herself? I love her dress
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Oct - 16:39

No, Rachel, Dapkunayte is an actress. I think that in one of my previous posts I've explained who is she and that she is very charismatic person Smile , in my opinion. She skates very well, their programs with Zhulin are always very original heart2 nice . Lerochka said that Dapkunayte practices yoga, maybe that's why she's so flexible. on that page in the russian section you can see photo from last saturday.

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Oct - 20:38

Aha, I didn't noticed you told about her already :blush2: she skates pretty well for an actress :smile: hihi funny picture
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Oct - 18:59

Hi! Hey!
I continue with my “reports” from Stars on Ice :mdr: . I’ll try to upload Yagudin and Pushkina’s previous dance – they were quite good. Last Saturday the theme of the show was Tango – all the couples danced on this music. In the beginning, by the way, Khokhlova / Novitsky and Domnina / Shabalin showed their new OD, but I wasn’t very impressed, especially from Domnina/Shabalin (btw, her dress was wonderful :dube: ).
I made few photos and videos and I’ll try to upload them too, but it will take time, because the files are big. I’m more and more impressed by the couple Bolshova-Tikhonov – you’ll see them – they were so artistic, so wonderful… :cheer: I just adore them and I hope they'll win :dube:

http://www.swoopshare.com/file/10bcb40498effa8f1cf553bbd5bae296/Yagudin-Pushkina.avi.html

Kisses!
ohhhh
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Nov - 19:41

Vania wrote:
Hi! Hey!
I continue with my “reports” from Stars on Ice :mdr: . I’ll try to upload Yagudin and Pushkina’s previous dance – they were quite good. Last Saturday the theme of the show was Tango – all the couples danced on this music. In the beginning, by the way, Khokhlova / Novitsky and Domnina / Shabalin showed their new OD, but I wasn’t very impressed, especially from Domnina/Shabalin (btw, her dress was wonderful :dube: ).
I made few photos and videos and I’ll try to upload them too, but it will take time, because the files are big. I’m more and more impressed by the couple Bolshova-Tikhonov – you’ll see them – they were so artistic, so wonderful… :cheer: I just adore them and I hope they'll win :dube:

http://www.swoopshare.com/file/10bcb40498effa8f1cf553bbd5bae296/Yagudin-Pushkina.avi.html

Kisses!
ohhhh

Hi $) I also love Lesha sooooo much, but hope he''l leave the show asap - he must get ready for the Grand Prix!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 12:54

few photos from Stars on Ice:

elena and anton

maria petrova Smile

alexei tikhonov wooooow
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 22:15

Vania wrote:
few photos from Stars on Ice:

elena and anton

maria petrova Smile

alexei tikhonov wooooow

Thanks for the photos. I love Masha and Lesha soooooo much. they are my favoutites ever.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 18:53

Here the promised (short) report for the previous edition of the Stars on ice. :stari:
This time, no one didn't leave the show – the results of the spectators' votes were almost equal for both pairs - Kostomarov/Guseva and Zhulin/Dapkunayte. The couples had to dance two times – they chose two of their best programs. My favorites, my sweet Anna and Lesha made mistakes in both their programs :sad2: (Lesha fell saaad ), and consequently, they are last, next to them are Kostomarov and Guseva (I think so, because I was so disappointed that I didn't watch the show till the end nooo ). Lesha even cried after the end. Everyone was so sad, even Averbukh.
Aaah, I would be so sad if Anna and Lesha leave the show. Vse
I appeal to all the Russians in the forum I can't say! Erm.. – vote for Anna and Lesha, please, if they leave the show, I won't watch the final! :wink:
I suppose you have already seen my avatar and my banner - they look gorgeous! :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube: :dube:

Kisses!
:kiss: :kiss: :surce: :kiss: :kiss: :surce: :surce:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 21:50

Well, Vania, you may hate me but I WANT them leave the show, because, i believe, it's much more important for Lesha to compete with the Chinese... Smile
Still I like them very much and we'll be happy if they win - though I don't think they will Sad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 11:36

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Well, Vania, you may hate me but I WANT them leave the show, because, i believe, it's much more important for Lesha to compete with the Chinese... Smile
Still I like them very much and we'll be happy if they win - though I don't think they will Sad

Of course, I won't hate you for that Razz but... what Chinese? I don't understand Rolling Eyes
I have the "bad" feeling that Navka will win (again!) shocked The judges like her, do you remember when Tatiana and Marat didn't make well one lift and after the end they did repeat it and Tarasova said smth like "Считатется". Arghhh, It wasn't fair!!! Ayayay!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 13:21

Ohh wooow!! Vanichka has become a huge fan of Anya & Lesha!!! Razz I love them, too, very much :dube: They are my favourites on the project and I hope they'll win flower BTW, milichka, you can take THEM, eh??? Laughing Although, it's unreal Twisted Evil Navka is going to win Rolling Eyes
Still, I adore their routines to Yunona & Avos', I love their tango, You are in the Army now, The phantom of the opera and their Romeo & Juliette! :stari:
Good luck for them!!!!

P.S. I didn't watch two last programs, 'cause this time I was at CoR and the week before.. scratch I wasn't at home either.. so I'm a bit off-topic now.. :albino:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Nov - 19:32

Vania wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Of course, I won't hate you for that Razz but... what Chinese? I don't understand Rolling Eyes
I have the "bad" feeling that Navka will win (again!) shocked The judges like her, do you remember when Tatiana and Marat didn't make well one lift and after the end they did repeat it and Tarasova said smth like "Считатется". Arghhh, It wasn't fair!!! Ayayay!

Chinese - the Chinese pairs - in "big sport" Smile
Yes, Navka is likely to win, though I'd rather Lesha or Ingeborga did. They won't though - i'm sure in it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice (Russia)   Stars on Ice (Russia) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars on Ice (Russia)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2