Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Russians against russians" (finally! :P)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

"Russians against russians" (finally! :P) Empty
PostSubject: "Russians against russians" (finally! :P)   "Russians against russians" (finally! :P) Icon_minitimeThu 9 Nov - 23:02

Yep, girls! Razz Finally I write abour last Friday :stari:
The evening was fab! :stari:
Actually there's not a lot to tell.. I went to the Centre of cinematography. Max's mother, father & granny were already there when I arrived. Before I saw them, I heard someone shouted my name. I turned my head and saw a friend.
- Hi! What are you doing here?
- Max's parents invited me. And you?
- Rita & Povilas gave us their invitation..
- Oh, ok. See you!

In few steps I saw Rita & Evgeny.
- Rittaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Hello! Kisssssssssss
- Lerochka, hi!
There were a lot of well-known people around. Russian famous ballet-dancer Nikolai Tsyskaridze, Elena Chaikovskaya, Elena Matveeva, skaters, dancers, coaches, choreographers..
We had to wait a little. We were in the foyer, talking to each other.. discussing last news and events. Some minutes later a nice guy with a nice girl approached us.
- Ohhh, it's our lovely nephew!!!
- Mark.
- Lera. Nice to meet you. Friends

Then we went to the hall. It was verrrrry cold there. When we opened the door I thought: "Hmm.. it's so cold here like at the skating rink!!!!" :stari: Elena Chaikovskaya and creators of the movie- the film directors - Grigory Amnuel & Evgeny Bogatyrev, the film producer and someone esle - went upstairs to the stage. They made a little speech of welcome, they told a bit about the shooting of "Russians against russians".
"Russians against russians" (finally! :P) 33l1tq4

"Dear friends!!! Today we gather here to watch the premiere of the movie.. about.. figure skating." - began Elena Chaikovskaya. "It's a pleasure that our sport becomes more and more popular in our country. I'd like to thank Ilia Averbukh and Natalia Bestemianova & Andrey Bukin, First & Second channels for their wonderful projects! But, of course, our project was much more popular.." It was a long speech about figure skating, about Russia and Chaikovskaya's students.. Then Evgeny Bogatyrev thanked everyone who helped with the shooting or participated in it and said: "I asked not to heat this hall today, so you can feel the atmosphere of the ice, its cold, where skaters and their coaches spend all their life."
It's a documentary, mostly about russian skaters and coaches who live abroad. The biggest part of the interviews was taken during the Winter Olympic Games in Torino. There were also some subjects from the ice-rinks, from skater's apartments, hotels.. "Russians against russians" was awarded by the Grand-Prix award at the ІІІ International Documentaries Festival "Atlant" in Lipetsk this summer and also became a prizewinner at the XXІV International Sport Films Festival in Milan at the beginning of November 2006.
One of the main parts belongs to Elena Chaikovskaya - the sole coach of our coryphaeuses of figure skating who has not left Russia even in the hardest times. There are a lot of interviews with her in the movie, she talks a lot about different skaters.. they told "her" story, from her first steps on the ice till nowadays.
Actually, this movie consists of little parts - little pieces about russian-born skaters who live, train or perform in other countries.
Navka & Kostomarov, Zhulin, Yagudin, Totmianina-Marinin & Oleg Vasiliev, who used to train in the USA, a tiiiiiiiny part about Marina and Gwendal (actually, they just showed some seconds of their "Time to say good-bye" exhibition.. :rolleyes: ). There was a loooooooooooooooooooot about Denis Petukhov Shocked I don't know why.. but first they told about Denis and his russian partner Oksana Podtykova (who is Albena's sister's coach now Smile they were competing for the national team, but next year they were not allowed to compete at the international events anymore. "It was unfair," - Elena Chaikovskaya commented, but they are athletes and they HAD to fight, but Oksana decided to leave amateur skating. Denis wanted to continue skating, but there was not a good partner for him in Russia and one of his friends gave an advertisement on the USkating site. And Melissa Gregory wrote him an e-mail and invited him to the USA. Since that time Denis lives there. There was two interviews in the movie - one with Melissa (in english (!!!) with russian subtitles) and another one
with Denis. Melissa was like: "I love him so so much! Oh, I can't imagine my life without him. I'm so thankful and happy, because life gave me Denis! He is.. he is sooooooo" and he described Denis Laughing Denis for his part tols the same about Melissa :kataus: how he loves her and how wonderful is she :dube: it was very cute!!! There was a part about Tatiana Anatolievna Tarasova and her students - Barbara & Maurizio, Shizuka Arakawa and others.. another part about Igor Shpilband, Marina Zoueva and their students - Tanith & ben.. Then there was a little part about Linnie and Gennady. And, of course, a liiiiiiiiittle part about Albenka, Max, Rita and Povilas. Max told how happy he is to be bulgarian and also he remembered about the petition they wrote after WC-2002 when Galit & Gergei were given with the bronze medals.
The most amazing thing was in the end of the movie!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
Cast. And they showed all the skaters who participated in the movie, there were written their names at the bottom of the screen and.. there were playing their national anthems!!!! First.. russian.. then they showed Tanith & Ben with Igor and american anthem was playing.. Shizuka and japanese anthem.. and so on.. and so on.. Marina & Gwendal & "La Marseillaise" and Albenka & Max and bulgarian national anthem!!!!!! I was ready to sing!!!!!!!!!! Alby & Max!!
That was super fab! :stari:

That's all Smile
my little report is finally over! :wink:
:kiss:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: "Russians against russians" (finally! :P)   "Russians against russians" (finally! :P) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Nov - 4:23

First of all, a very big Thank you for telling us! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Lera wrote!

Quote :
Actually, this movie consists of little parts - little pieces about russian-born skaters who live, train or perform in other countries.

That's really wonderful!

And Lera wrote on!

Quote :
Elena Chaikovskaya commented, but they are athletes and they HAD to fight, but Oksana decided to leave amateur skating. Denis wanted to continue skating, but there was not a good partner for him in Russia and one of his friends gave an advertisement on the USkating site. And Melissa Gregory wrote him an e-mail and invited him to the USA. Since that time Denis lives there. There was two interviews in the movie - one with Melissa (in english (!!!) with russian subtitles) and another one
with Denis. Melissa was like: "I love him so so much! Oh, I can't imagine my life without him. I'm so thankful and happy, because life gave me Denis! He is.. he is sooooooo" and he described Denis Laughing Denis for his part tols the same about Melissa :kataus: how he loves her and how wonderful is she :dube: it was very cute

I didn't know that they had met through the net! Shocked
But they seem very devoted! :kataus: :kataus: :wink:

And
Quote :
And, of course, a liiiiiiiiittle part about Albenka, Max, Rita and Povilas. Max told how happy he is to be bulgarian and also he remembered about the petition they wrote after WC-2002

Sweet Albie and Max! :dube: :dube:
Where were they talking from???
Did they film them in the Us, in Bulgaria..or in Russia?
You know me, dear.. :mdr: I'm curious! bla-bla-bla

BESOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: "Russians against russians" (finally! :P)   "Russians against russians" (finally! :P) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Nov - 12:13

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Evgeny Bogatyrev ... said: "I asked not to heat this hall today, so you can feel the atmosphere of the ice, its cold, where skaters and their coaches spend all their life."

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Well, I understand that :wink:

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Oksana Podtykova (who is Albena's sister's coach now Smile

Oh, I know a story about her, but I can't explain in English, I'll type it in BG section later.

*MAGic diable* wrote:

and Albenka & Max and bulgarian national anthem!!!!!! I was ready to sing!!!!!!!!!! Alby & Max!!

Oh, I wish I was there! Thanks, dear, for this wonderful report! :respect:

Kisses!
:cheer:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: "Russians against russians" (finally! :P)   "Russians against russians" (finally! :P) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Nov - 3:04

OH THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!

It was wonderful of you to write about it for us!!1 :vo: :vo: :vo:

If only there were something we could do to thank you...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: "Russians against russians" (finally! :P)   "Russians against russians" (finally! :P) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 22:05

Maria wrote:
Sweet Albie and Max! :dube: :dube:
Where were they talking from???
Did they film them in the Us, in Bulgaria..or in Russia?
You know me, dear.. :mdr: I'm curious! bla-bla-bla
Well, they were talking from the USA and Torino! :wink:

russianskaterdiva wrote:
OH THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!
It was wonderful of you to write about it for us!!1 :vo: :vo: :vo:
If only there were something we could do to thank you...
Oh.. you made me blush, Lyra! :blush2: Kisssssssssss But you can do this something and you did it!!! - You read the thing I wrote and commented Wheee!! It's the best "something" for me - to know someone is interested in it!!!! Friends :respect: Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: "Russians against russians" (finally! :P)   "Russians against russians" (finally! :P) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 22:36

I was sure I'd thanked yo. I must be getting sclerotic... whatever...
$)
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: "Russians against russians" (finally! :P)   "Russians against russians" (finally! :P) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Nov - 23:10

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
I was sure I'd thanked yo. I must be getting sclerotic... whatever...
$)
You are welcome, Vala! zvet
sclerotic? :kataus: Yay! I'm not the only one!!! Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: "Russians against russians" (finally! :P)   "Russians against russians" (finally! :P) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 0:53

Lera answered about Albie and Max in the movie Russians against Russians!
Quote :
Well, they were talking from the USA and Torino! :wink

THANKS , DEAREST!
BUT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF THEY HAD RECORDED THEM TALKING FROM CALGARY, AFTER WINNING THE WORLD tITLE!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: "Russians against russians" (finally! :P)   "Russians against russians" (finally! :P) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 1:34

Maria wrote:
Lera answered about Albie and Max in the movie Russians against Russians!
Quote :
Well, they were talking from the USA and Torino! :wink

THANKS , DEAREST!
BUT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF THEY HAD RECORDED THEM TALKING FROM CALGARY, AFTER WINNING THE WORLD tITLE!
The problem was that the movie was almost ready when AM won the Worlds Wink they've made all the clips (parts with skaters) till March already.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Russians against russians" (finally! :P)   "Russians against russians" (finally! :P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Russians against russians" (finally! :P)
Page 1 of 1