Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine

Go down 
+5
viktoria
eli_87
Wondergirl
piemontesina
risha_11
9 posters
AuthorMessage
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Empty
PostSubject: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 19:53

Albena Denkova and Maxim Stavisky: there aren’t any occasions for jealousy.

The two times world champions skate together since 1996.
Marital status: civil marriage.
Gossip: Tatiana Arntgoltz, Maxim’s partner in the show isn’t indifferent to him.

-Albena, you and Timur Rodrigues have left the “Ice Age” show on the “First Channel” because of your foot injury, meniscus aguish. The situation is difficult for you. Do you feel your husband’s support?
-Constantly. Maxim is always with me. We are together practically 24 hours a day. Do you know how many years already? Eight. Oh, no, even nine (laughing). More than nine. We always support each other- and on the ice and in life.
Six-seven years ago, I had a very serious injury. A piece of my leg was almost cut at the world championships. I stayed at home for three months, recovering, and Maxim was helping me every minute. And when you feel such attitude…
At this moment comes Maxim, kisses his wife, gives her flowers with words “Take it,my sun!” and joins the conversation behind the scene of the ice show.
M.: I am worrying for Albena each time something hurts her. I try to calm her, for she doesn’t worry too much. Now our knee hurts a little bit less, but Albena complains to me that it’s boring to her… By the way, I also had a problem with my knee last year; it has been in a splint for a month. I’ve been finding what to do - it’s unreal for me to sit like a mummy for a month.
A.: And you came here to Russia. I was participating in the “Ice Age” and Maxim was helping me, in the beginning just with a piece of advice. After that, when the splint was taken off he was helping not only me but also other participants of the show.
-Is Albena the same fidget; she can’t stay on the same place?
A.: No, when I have free time I prefer to stay at home of course. However, Maxim liked to go somewhere earlier. Now it is less often.
M.: When we go to the seaside, Albena can sunbathe for hours, but I find something to do at once. Jets, parachutes…Albena and I are totally different in our characters! I’m impulsive, temperamental…
A.: And you are an optimist, but I am a pessimist, but moderated, lets say like that. I always see something in dark colors, but Maxim- in light colors. He tries not to plunge into the problems whit his head, but I on the contrary always think, think, think about it.
- I know what you have exactly in common. It is love to dogs.
M.: I was given a hunting dog in Bulgaria, Grif. Unfortunately, he lives there now. I miss him very much. Albena’s father looks after him.
A.: I had a Cocker Spaniel - absolutely restless (laughing).
M.: It was a dog that never stops. Once it’s nose was like the Sahara desert soil, chappy, absolutely dry and hot. Thus, you let her go outside and she jumps on the snow like a rabbit, romps – just crazy. By the way, it’s also a hunting dog. The matter is that Albena’s father is a hunter.
- Have you ever been hunting together?
M.: Yes, we did. But even to see an animal you need to go across the forests, mountains all day long…
-Did you hit any animal?
M.: I haven’t managed to get any animal yet (laughing)
Maxim makes an excuse, kisses his wife once again and disappears – it’s time for him to go to the ice…
-Albena, aren’t you jealous of Maxim to his beautiful partners? Maxim has very warm relationships with Tanya Arntgoltz…
-I and Maxim trust each other very much. If there suddenly appear any doubts we can simply talk to each other and find out everything. But there hasn’t even been any matter for jealousy yet. We appreciate, respect and love each other.
-And how did Maxim conquered you?
-He is very gallant, he chased about me very beautifully. It seems to me that many Russian men are the same. In difference to Bulgarians. They are more reserved. And being polite, for example, giving a hand to a woman coming out of a car is a tradition that has already gone in the past.
- Does Maxim always obey these “ancient” traditions?
- Yes, you see – he’s just given me the flowers absolutely without any reason…
- And what else does he give to you?
- Yesterday he brought sweets. There always are some trifles. However, not gifts are the main thing, but a possibility to feel you a real woman near him.
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 20:22

risha!! :cheer: Bravo! great job!! Erm..work:)

Many thanks! Rose Rose
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 20:26

Risha_11!! It's a marvellous translation! You did it ahead of me!! Very Happy

So I have one more small article...
"Telesem" [TV7 - if you translate in English]:

'In the "Ice Age" the stars of Bulgarian figure skating are participating - Maxim Staviski(skating with Tatiana Arntgolts) and Albena Denkova(skating with Timur Rodrigues). Maxim and Albena are parthers not only on the ice but in life. Maxim told us about the character of Bulgarians: I have dual citizenship but I am Russian. When I came to Bulgaria for the first time, I adapted to it on the second day of my being here. If the Bulgarian speaks slowly, any Russian can understand. They studied Russian at school. Albena is more responsible than I am. It is probably the Bulgarian trait. But in general, the Bulgarians are like Russians: they like to have fun and to enjoy themselves as we do.'
Back to top Go down
eli_87
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
eli_87

Number of posts : 53
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 20:45

Girls,thank you very much for translations cheers ohhhh
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 20:49

Wondergirl wrote:
Risha_11!! It's a marvellous translation! You did it ahead of me!! Very Happy

So I have one more small article...
"Telesem" [TV7 - if you translate in English]:

'In the "Ice Age" the stars of Bulgarian figure skating are participating - Maxim Staviski(skating with Tatiana Arntgolts) and Albena Denkova(skating with Timur Rodrigues). Maxim and Albena are parthers not only on the ice but in life. Maxim told us about the character of Bulgarians: I have dual citizenship but I am Russian. When I came to Bulgaria for the first time, I adapted to it on the second day of my being here. If the Bulgarian speaks slowly, any Russian can understand. They studied Russian at school. Albena is more responsible than I am. It is probably the Bulgarian trait. But in general, the Bulgarians are like Russians: they like to have fun and to enjoy themselves as we do.'

Smile Very Happy Smile Maxim doesn't trace a long , detailed psychological profile!!! Smile Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 21:32

:stari: just because we love :surce: Thank you risha_11 and Wondergirl :lmd: Rose bow
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 21:35

You're welcome,girls! I'm glad you liked my translation. zvet
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 21:46

Thank you risha! You did a great job!!! ohhhh
I just started translating the article with my dictionary and I'm so glad I saw, you already translated it lol!

thanks wondergirl!
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 22:15

Thank you risha_11 & wondergirl! cheers zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 22:41

Risha zvet and Wondergirl zvet ! Great translation job really!!! Thank you sooooo much for translating the interview!!! zvet zvet
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 1:39

risha_11 wrote:
Marital status: civil marriage. (...) Do you feel your husband’s support?
Erm.. Erm... I only realized this on the second view! Risha, are you sure about this translation? I only ask because it´s the second time now in one week that we have translated the Russian words like this! scratch
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 1:56

Trying to translate the article I had to put up with that problem too and after doing some research, I understood it that way, that the terminus "grashdansky brak" means something like living togehter for a long time without being married (in german "wilde Ehe")
But I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 2:28

You are right. Civil marriage in Russia means that you live together, have your home and often even children but are not officially registered with your marrriage. But anyway we name such people a husband and a wife!!! Strange??? Yes? we are so!!!! shocked
Is it clear?

Last edited by Wondergirl on Sat 13 Dec - 2:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 2:36

Thank you wondergirl!
I didn't know a couple in "grashdansky brak" was nevertheless called "husband and wife" though - that makes some articles much clearer now Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 10:40

Risha, thanks for the interview zvet zvet

I have a question, a bit off-topic, but speaking about the "grazhdanskiy brak" (thanks for the explanation!), does that mean that Drobiazko and Vanagas aren't married? I think they are, but I read recently an article saying that they have only "grazhdanskiy brak" scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec - 12:26

Hi Vania!
I'm quite sure they are married - but since this is a bit off topic I answered your question in "other things to discuss" - "Other skaters" Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine   Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena and Maxim's interview in "Ice" magazine
Page 1 of 1