Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Empty
PostSubject: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeThu 3 Aug - 21:07

well, I actually "like" swimming :smile: because....summer is such boring without figure skating and here is finally a sport our country is doing quite good. our Pieterke van den Hoogenband won gold! Wheee!!
and look...look at the strong arms of Laure Manaudou!! she did wonderful today Very Happy

probably there are other fans????
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 16:03

Yes, a swimming fan here ! Hey!

My favorite is Laure Manaudou of course :cheer: She's so strong, 3 gold medals for her, and yesterday, 2 gold and 1 bronze medals. Yahoooo!!! I admire her a lot. :respect:

I find Polish swimmers very strong too, and German team too (especially girls).

And when I see a Romanian swimmer, I'm thinking about Alex, and if I see a Russian one, I'm thinking about Val ! :luvzy: There are not a lot of Bulgarians...
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 18:34

Quote :
My favorite is Laure Manaudou of course She's so strong, 3 gold medals for her, and yesterday, 2 gold and 1 bronze medals. I admire her a lot.

yes!!! did you saw, she came from the podium because of her gold medal and a little time later she already swim to bronze with the girl team!!!
I was like wooooow :luvzy: :respect:

yes, they are so strong with two German girls on the podium and Polish have very speedy team :cheer:

I miss our Inge de Bruijn, now we haven't a good ladie anymore...but still the whole country is proud because of Pieter's gold!! :woow:

kusjes
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 20:20

Channanja (Rachel) wrote:
yes!!! did you saw, she came from the podium because of her gold medal and a little time later she already swim to bronze with the girl team!!!
I was like wooooow :luvzy: :respect:
Yes, she's wonderful ! :respect:

And I remember Inge de Bruijn. What is she doing now ?
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug - 21:33

I don't know much about this sport. But I have noticed it yesterday. I was at a friend and she was watching Eurosport. So, inevitably, I watched it too. I find this sport very, very interesting. It actually caught my attention. :vo: Unfortunatelly I know too little. As for names....none Smile

Marina wrote:
And when I see a Romanian swimmer, I'm thinking about Alex, and if I see a Russian one, I'm thinking about Val ! :luvzy: There are not a lot of Bulgarians...

Hehe..so cute Kisssssssssss
I was listening some comments and I heard that one romanian girl is really good. I would like to know more...so, I'm runing to check the internet Very Happy

Bye..
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 23:14

Quote :

well....Inge is doing lots of commercials now and it made her more famous and rich here then during her swimming career...the last news was that she's having problems with her heart, because she stopped to quikly with swimming and practise...I hope it isn't true Very Happy

Quote :
And when I see a Romanian swimmer, I'm thinking about Alex, and if I see a Russian one, I'm thinking about Val ! There are not a lot of Bulgarians...

that's so cute Marina (when I see your name, I'm thinking of Marina Anissina :blush2:)

today there was a Bulgarian girl second or third in the 50m, unfortunately I forgot her name....
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 23:22

Marina wrote:

No, there are not... Crying or Very sad they're not so strong and did not pass the qualifications.
I like swimming too, but I like more the diving - it's a very interesting and intense discipline too Smile

Last edited by on Sat 5 Aug - 23:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 23:27

Quote :

I don't know much about this sport. But I have noticed it yesterday. I was at a friend and she was watching Eurosport. So, inevitably, I watched it too. I find this sport very, very interesting. It actually caught my attention. Unfortunatelly I know too little. As for names....none

that's so nice Alex Wheee!!
I actually don't know Romanian swimmers...
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeSat 5 Aug - 23:52

Channanja (Rachel) wrote:
Quote :

well....Inge is doing lots of commercials now and it made her more famous and rich here then during her swimming career...the last news was that she's having problems with her heart, because she stopped to quikly with swimming and practise...I hope it isn't true Very Happy
OK, thank you for the news !
And what do you think about Inge Dekker ? She's strong I find.
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 13:41

Quote :
And what do you think about Inge Dekker ? She's strong I find.

to be honest I didn't know her before she won gold Embarassed everyone here was thinking of Marleen Velthuis. But yes we have a new Inge!! :stari: she did so well and fast and seems to be a really nice bit shy girl.

Quote :
No, there are not... they're not so strong and did not pass the qualifications.
I like swimming too, but I like more the diving - it's a very interesting and intense discipline too

yes, I like both...because of our swimmers and the really strong girls I like swimming and because of the beauty I like diving Very Happy

there was a Bulgarian girl in diving Daria Romenskaya and one in the swimming, Aleksandra Herasimenia, she won silver at the backstyle
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeSun 6 Aug - 13:51

Oh, no, Rachel, they're not Bulgarian, they're from Belarus. Wink
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeMon 7 Aug - 13:00

Quote :
Oh, no, Rachel, they're not Bulgarian, they're from Belarus.

o, stupid me Embarassed Embarassed I thougt it was...Bulgaria.... *but wich country is Belarus? I'm running to the map* It's between Russia and Poland?
we call Belarus White-Russia, I didn't know the English name...

sorry Vania for my mistake
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeMon 7 Aug - 13:41

Wow 15 medals for France ! Yahoooo!!! And 7 for Laure Manaudou (4 gold and 3 bronze medals). :respect: I knew that she's very strong, but I'm always surprised. affraid And she has beaten her world record. She's really incredible. :respect:

But I don't know which country wins the more of medals. Maybe you know that Rachel ?
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeMon 7 Aug - 13:49

[quote="Channanja (Rachel)] *but wich country is Belarus? I'm running to the map* It's between Russia and Poland?
we call Belarus White-Russia, I didn't know the English name...

[/quote]

I don't know either the english name of Belarus (Bielorussia scratch ) We call it Belarus in Bulgaria Embarassed
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeMon 7 Aug - 15:19

Marina wrote:

But I don't know which country wins the more of medals. Maybe you know that Rachel ?

I know:

-Russie (avec plongeon & Natation synchronisée Wink )
-Allemagne (sans le plongeon et la NS)
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeMon 7 Aug - 16:00

rosee wrote:
I know:

-Russie (avec plongeon & Natation synchronisée Wink )
-Allemagne (sans le plongeon et la NS)
Merci !!!
Russia and Germany, I'm not surprised. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitimeMon 7 Aug - 21:16

Quote :

I didn't know...but yes, of course Russia with their great synchronized swimming and diving...and Germany with the very fast swimmers.
thanks Rosee Very Happy

Quote :
Wow 15 medals for France ! And 7 for Laure Manaudou (4 gold and 3 bronze medals). I knew that she's very strong, but I'm always surprised. And she has beaten her world record. She's really incredible.

woooow!! she did? that's incredible yes, hihi I know she's very fast, but I didn't expect 7 medals... :respect: :cheer: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter   EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EC swimming, yeah!!! gold for "our" Pieter
Page 1 of 1