Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar - 3:00

Today (16.03.2009) there is published an interview with Maxim in Russian "Stolica", three internet pages long!

http://stolica-s.su/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7152

http://stolica-s.su/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7152&Itemid=68&limit=1&limitstart=1

http://stolica-s.su/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7152&Itemid=68&limit=1&limitstart=2

I checked the automatical google translation, and I think it is possible to understand it this time. If someone wants to make additions, please, feel free to do so!

I hope you can enjoy!! reverance

Last edited by Petra on Tue 17 Mar - 3:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar - 3:02

Automatical google translation of first page:

Page 1 of 3
Material read 17 time (s), article similar subjects under the heading Stolichny guest

Hero MAXIM STAVISKY OF BULGARIA PREPARES TO TV «Ice Age» In Saransk
His life could survive 5 August, 2007, when the public's favorite and the pride of Bulgaria is in the terrible disaster. Then, in the vicinity of the spa town of Primorsk «Hammer» double world champion in ice dancing by Maxim Staviskogo rammed two cars - «Honda» and «Audi». The result of the collision was very sad - people died. Overnight sports genius of the Balkans has become a hero of the first European band of yellow press. Why not just accuse native of Rostov-on-Don, and that only he or recalled ... A trial and verdict ... Generally in life Maxima extreme hvateat in abundance. At one time he unappreciated, left Russia in order to have beauty, together with the Bulgarian Albena Denkova peaks to conquer the world in figure skating. But his career and even started ... to fracture a leg. With a strong and unusual personality met MIHAIL Nikishin.

In Saransk famous athlete Maxim Stavisky came with his new partner on the TV show «Ice Age - 2», which started on 8 March on the First Channel, a popular actress Olga Arntgolts to maintain shape under ice palace. And while Olga has played a major role in the play «Not будите sleeping dog» on stage of the republican palace of culture, two-time world champion in ice dancing has managed to give a master class to young figure skater Mordovian and answer questions the insistence of journalists «Capital P».

One pair ...

«C»: You trained in America, representing Bulgaria, but is originally from Russia. Where is your house?
- Last years - in an airplane, train, bus or at the worst in the hotel (laughing - «C»). So want to come home. We have virtually no personal life - continuous travel and relocation. I have never renounced Russia, I love to visit Moscow and St. Petersburg. Although Bulgaria was the same for me, mother - this is a very good country, there are good people. Albena We want to develop figure skating in Bulgaria.
«C»: You have probably not the best relationship with the main competitors - Tatiana Navkoy and Roman Kostomarova?
- Not at all. Sometimes romance with Tatiana bypassed us and get mad points for not completely clean skating ... Suppose we think that our program is better, but never say anything bad about them. I think Navka and Kostomarova very strong athletes.
«C»: You are considered one of the best pairs of peace, but Russia knows little about you. How do you come to the figure skating?
- I will repeat the path of many Soviet children. I have given in figure skating, first, because of the frenzied popularity of this sport, and secondly, to enhance health. My path started in the sport four years - with the fact that I run, slipped and badly hit lbom on board. First single was skating, but once broke my leg and left a long time of service. When returned, I saw that all the comrades already perform triple jumps, but I have to double delayed. But thanks to the coach Andrei Filippov passion for dancing.
«C»: In Bulgaria, you have no rivals ... It is difficult whether in such a situation does not relax?
- We are fighting first of all with ourselves. Yes, and our coaches - great workaholic, so do not relax. Their faith in us just inspires.
«C»: to be decided «first pair in the village than the last in the city»?
- For this you need to say thank you to the Federation of figure skating in Russia. It essential that the first couple was ahead of all but on the other, no one thinks. Of course, it is better to be first in Bulgaria than the second in Russia. I do not want to speak about politics. I was in Bulgaria is well met, all have provided, to create conditions for training ... And very good to me included - find out on the streets, inviting television. In Russia this has not been.
«C»: Surely you went to Bulgaria with the scandal?
- No. All authorized Figure Skating Federation of Russia. If an athlete wants to go to another country, the structure should release his record. Only then he can act. Otherwise, figure skater is unable to represent any country and should miss 2-3 years of competitions, but this is a very big break. Therefore, figure skater, all eager to Federation gave good to leave.
«C»: How do feel a national hero of Bulgaria?
- Generally very pleased to be a famous man who is for someone to model ... It does not matter where - in Bulgaria or Russia ... But this is a tremendous responsibility: you do not have the right to any weakness, bad deeds. It is very difficult. Many people do not endure the burden of fame.
«C»: They say, in Bulgaria in recent years a lot of rinks. This is your credit?
- Part. People in our pain and worry. He even does not matter what place we will. One day we stopped by police and admitted to having missed at work because the night watching the competition. Represent?

COACH

«C»: Do you have any desire to work coach in Saransk?
- Not yet. But you are very talented young figure skater. Here grow up a bit and then I arrive cream (laughs - «C»). Actually I do with athletes postarshe. Helped coach Alexandre Zhulinu to prepare a Russian couple in Junior World Championships. But unfortunately, in the Championship of Russia in Saransk, they were fourth and were not able to select. In addition, we have real-Zhulinym with a very strong French couple. Is the Bulgarian people, but they are too young. There is a German couple and an adult Russian. So I have a lot of work in Moscow.
«C»: What impressed you made Mordovian coaches?
- Oh, they were my «translator» on ice. I am familiar to work with older kids. I tell them what I was taught by the coaches, I remember. But that passed, I coach when I was a kid, already forgotten. It is difficult to explain to the child that is to embark on the external or internal rib. After all, they have confused the right leg on the left. There must be patience and the right approach, and your coaches are obtained. Very good, that they were on the ice - all available to explain to children.
«C»: In your opinion, is it possible to raise the Olympic champions in figure skating in Saransk?
- Why not? The quality of the ice and the potential of children is very high. You have here the same conditions as in the famous skating rink in Odintsovo, where I practice. It also does not allow manual «svinyachit». After all, the Ice Palace - is home to an athlete, we live on the skating rink. There is always the order, no anarchy, and promiscuity, all the time, something clean, namyvayut. You are doing very well.
«C»: In Mordovian great emphasis on sports ...
- Yes, I noticed. Sports and must be treated. Because the country does not represent the policies, they can only represent themselves - some loved, others do not ... And athletes make a banner of the country in the world. For example, come to Spain, said that of Bulgaria. Spaniards long think and then say: «Oh, yes, a football player Hristo Stoichkov». About the country is often judged by athletes.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar - 3:11

Automatical google translation of second page:

Page 2 of 3

RELATIONS

«C»: Your partner Albena Denkova has not just said that, too, wants to train children ...
- And I want to make it more likely to bore me (laughs - «C»). And then let them think about coaching.
«C»: you are bound not only to sport?
- Yes, we are together a long time, just do not like to advertise our relationship. Many ask, not whether we want to get married. Of course, but I believe that marriage - is an event that should be remembered for life. This is the greatest holiday for each pair. According to the idea of the wedding should take place only once in his life. A rush to escape in registry office and sign - that nobody wants. Stamp in the passport does not change anything. We simply live. How come 24 hours, and remain ...
«C»: But on your wedding all the same talk ...
- Bulgarian journalists last five years it to us with this wedding. Two years ago, even wrote that we had already secretly married somewhere in Spain. I phoned the parents: «Why did you not even warned us?!» I am a long time explaining that no wedding had not even planned. I would be happy married to Albena and has repeatedly raised this issue, but so far to serious conversation is not income. We are a difficult period in his life, why not just before.
.................................................. ..........

SHEET «C»: Denkova and Stavisky not just talking about marriage. Even at the wedding was appointed in October 2008, but plans to come to prevent a second season «Ice Age». The pair initially decided not to postpone the celebration, but a schedule of rehearsals and performances was so tense that Albena and Maxim renounced marriage.
.................................................. ..........

«C»: Maybe you just do not want to lose the status of sex symbol? From the fan, probably no end?
- Yes No (laughs). Fortunately, I did not have a fan. Idolatress know that I have Albena, why not climb to such nonsense. Well, as for sex-symbol - a separate thank you (laughs - «C»).

Ice Age

«C»: But in Saransk you come for some reason the actress Olga Arntgolts ...
- Yes. I tours the country by bus with her theater.
«C»: What connects you?
- It will be my new partner in the First TV Channel «Ice Age». Change partner and singer Zhanna Friske - it will go to the Maxim Marinin. But I changed Tanya Arntgolts at her sister Оlga.
«C»: Why is the replacement?
- First, Olga terribly wanted to go, she just did not get to combine training with a touring schedule. She is very upset, when understood, that can not participate in the «Ice Age». They say that was a whole night of tears. And Tania recently deteriorated health, jumped pressure. Doctors advised her poberech myself. Pressures in the show really serious - and physical and moral. Tanya too upset, she misses «Ice Age». Recently came just in the shooting pavilion. When Olga offered to participate, and either did not hesitate a second, immediately agreed.
«C»: They say you are a risky person ... That's partner on the show did not hesitate to change ...
- Say. But you should be able to stop at some point that the risk is not passed in the madness. And Olga Arntgolts I am completely sure. We have it povoyuem for the title of the strongest couples «Ice Age».
«C»: Albena not jealous of you? You will often quarrel?
- Yes do. Because why should we quarrel? Actually, we of course are very different people. It is serious, but I razdolbay. She´s pessimistic one, but I am an optimist. In addition, I have a lot of kidding. About jealousy is out. I like Albena, and the show - just my job.

Last edited by Petra on Tue 17 Mar - 3:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar - 3:12

Automatical google translation of third page:

Page 3 of 3

NEW RULES

«C»: Speaking now in the professionals do not want to return to amateur sport?
- Yes, we are now engaged in trade shows. Recently, I watched the competition from the fans, and, in my opinion, they have become boring. This is partly to blame for the new rules. They were introduced to sport has become more objective, but the athletes and coaches simply concentrate on the performance of the mandatory elements. In dance there is no at least some creative idea, so the program had become dry and boring. See and waiting for fall - will not fall, the leg raise or not. If the question of intervention in the Olympics-2010, then in principle I am ready, the forces I have. But I'm not interested to participate in such competitions.
«C»: According to your forecast who will win the Olympics in Vancouver ...
- We will win, if we return ... (laughs - «C») All can be. Never Say «never». But the competition there will indeed be very serious.
«C»: Many people believe that you have left the fans because of the accident, in which the alleged breach by you killed people? -
All have the right to take it as a wish. I can not deny anyone. I do not want to either talk or remember about the accident. Let us not.
«C»: But if you read that write about the tragedy?
- Of course, reading. Where will this денешься? There is always write a lot of different shit. Then the false publications sinned even reputable publications. He was just to take a seat, so I do not draw attention to this.

In the final TV show «Ice Age - 2» are: Olga Arntgolts - Maxim Stavisky; Alexei Tikhonov - Catherine Strizhenov; Maria Petrova - Konstantin Tszyu, Irina Slutskaya - Gediminas Taranda; Zhanna Friske - Maxim Marinin; Margarita Drobyazko - Dmitry Miller; Irina Lobacheva - Vladimir Shevel'kov; Tatiana Navka - Vadim Kolganov; Valeria Lanskoe - Alexei Yagudin, Ekaterina Gordeeva - Yegor Beroev; Xenia Alferova - Povilas Vanagas, Alena Babenko - Roman Kostomarov.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar - 10:23

Thank you, Petra for the interview zvet
I understand Russian, so I read it in original. I saw some not so important mistakes in google translation, but I think it's comprehensible. But if someone doesn't understand some parts, you may ask.

Quote :
If the question of intervention in the Olympics-2010, then in principle I am ready, the forces I have. .....
«C»: According to your forecast who will win the Olympics in Vancouver ...
- We will win, if we return ... (laughs - «C») All can be. Never Say «never».

Maaaaax! heart2 heart2 heart2 poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

Number of posts : 72
Residence : romania
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar - 14:48

Thanx Petra so much for the interview you always find the most interesting things ohhhh ....But i have a question:Sometimes romance with Tatiana bypassed us and get mad points for not completely clean skating... Question what is that supposed to mean?

thanx again flower
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar - 20:57

brita wrote:
Thanx Petra so much for the interview you always find the most interesting things ohhhh ....But i have a question:Sometimes romance with Tatiana bypassed us and get mad points for not completely clean skating... Question what is that supposed to mean?

thanx again flower
Sorry, I can´t help you! For this we need Vania to recheck in the original text! I presume that´s one of the "mad" translations of google Rolling Eyes ! You know that google does not translate 100% correctly Rolling Eyes ...
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar - 21:11

Yes,...the translation is pretty bad...there are some parts that are really chaotic Crazee(of course is not your fault) ...Anyway thanx for the interview again and Vania dear can you please explain that ohhhh ?
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar - 1:03

Thank you Petra, it's an original interview... flower

Petra, compliments for your post number 2500.. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar - 1:14

piemontesina wrote:
Petra, compliments for your post number 2500.. cheers cheers
Thanks, Piemontesina! :smile: Rose
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar - 10:40

Laughing Laughing Laughing I found this phrase Laughing Laughing Google translated very strange. The reason is that Max talks about Roman Kostomarov, and Roman in russian means "romance" Laughing

So, the meaning is that sometimes Roman and Tania (Navka) had very high marks and were placed higher than Max and Tania with not so clean skating.

I hope it's clear now Smile , if you notice smth else - ask me.
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar - 13:17

OK...i got it ...it's just that the translation was really confusing(to me it sounded like Maxim was saying that because of Tatiana's romances he and Albena got lower marks....how crazy is that? Crazee )

Thank you Vania :zy:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar - 14:47

Vania! Many thanks from me too zvet , because that really was a sentence I had difficulties with too! But now: sunny !
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar - 11:18

You're welcome Smile !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009   Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Maxim in "Stolica", 16.03.2009
Page 1 of 1