Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Synchronised swimming =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Synchronised swimming =) Empty
PostSubject: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jul - 2:09

Erm.. yes.. I forgot to say although I'm not a huuuuge fan, but "I looove!!!" heart2
And, querida.. :blush2: here.. now.. I'm not cheering for russians.. as usual Laughing I'm for.. for La española Gemma!!!!!!!!
Official site
heart2 :woow: Gemma & Paola! Gooo!!!!!!!!!!! :woow: heart2 :toodoo:
:luvzy: Viva España! =) :luvzy:
Bravo! lovely heart :dube: Good luck!!!! :dube: lovely heart Bravo!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 21:18

I watched a part from this event. In the individual competition there was a girl who danced to Tzelma of Cirque du Soleil Very Happy some girl from Great Britain, I think scratch It was very beautiful...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 21:30

Vania wrote:
I watched a part from this event. In the individual competition there was a girl who danced to Tzelma of Cirque du Soleil Very Happy some girl from Great Britain, I think scratch It was very beautiful...
Yes, and in the group routines there were two teams who had routines to Tzelma!! cheers Great Britain and .. an.. I don't remember =) but I liked the routines very much.
Still, I'm disappointed that this russian Natalia Ischenko won. Sad Gemma was hundred times better Rolling Eyes

Last edited by on Sat 29 Jul - 21:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 21:33

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Yes, and in the group routines there was two teams who had routines to Tzelma!! cheers Great Britain and .. an.. I don't remember =) but I liked the routines very much.
Still, I'm disappointed that this russian Natalia Ischenko won. Sad Gemma was hundred times better Rolling Eyes

And the Bulgarian girl wasn't even in the final Sorry.. we don't have traditions in this sport :sad2:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 21:40

Vania wrote:
And the Bulgarian girl wasn't even in the final Sorry.. we don't have traditions in this sport :sad2:
I loved bulgarian duet very much!!! heart2 :woow: heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 21:43

*MAGic diable* wrote:

I KNOW :kataus: YOU LOVE AAAAALLLL THE BULGARIANS :wink: ESPECIALLY OUR SPORTSMEN :smile:

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 3:34

Vania wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:

I KNOW :kataus: YOU LOVE AAAAALLLL THE BULGARIANS :wink: ESPECIALLY OUR SPORTSMEN :smile:

Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose
Ohhh, Vaniiiaaa!!!!!!!!!! You know everything about me!!!! baaa Razz :kataus: :kataus: But yes, it's true, I luuuuuuuuv bulgarians abd frenches!!! Alby & Max!! heart2 heart2 heart2 :woow: And.. it seems it is INCURABLE!!!!! lol! Yahoooo!!!
But now you see I love one spanish athlete very much.. Gemmochka is so cute! But theeese bad judges gave gold to russian girl Oh my! Weep
Did you watch TEAM COMBO routine, milichka??? Have you seen Spanish team?? And their CATS? :stari: Their routine was awesome.. costumes.. everything!!!! lovely heart But.. but.. they gave gold to russian team, again! :disap:
By the way, where is Maria?? :blush2: I'd like her to be in this thread.. I'd like to talk to her about Spanish team.. to ask about la natación sincronizada in Spain.. Embarassed Is it popular in Spain? Does she watch it? Does she like Gemma y Paola.. :luvzy: Maria, querida!!!!!

Well.. I'm waiting for girls who would like to discuss Synchro with me :mdr: And now..
:stari:Viva "La princesa de Barcelona"!!!!!!! :stari:
Synchronised swimming =) Espcombo3031xb5
lovely heart Y muchas gracias Alba Cabello, Raquel Corral, Andrea Fuentes, Tina Fuentes, Thais Enríquez, Laura López, Gisela Morón, Irina Rodríguez y Paola Tirados!!!! lovely heart
Synchronised swimming =) Banderaespanajq7

Last edited by on Tue 1 Aug - 10:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 9:38

I have watch the solo :stari: !

I was disapointed too! I don't know a lot of things about this sport but in my opinion the spanish girl was more pleasant to watch :disap:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 14:54

OHHHH LERA!!! heart2 Kisssssssssss

OHHH GIRLS!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL !!! THANKS!! THE THINGS YOU FIND OUT ABOUT SPANISH SPORT!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
Thank you for posting the spanish flag! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Rose Rose Rose

OS QUIERO MUCHISIMO A TODAS, CHICAS...queridas mias! :rose: Rose Rose :rose: Rose Rose Rose

I have not much time to write because my children are home and they are always around me and don't leave much free time! lovely heart :heart3:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 15:43

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Ohhh, Vaniiiaaa!!!!!!!!!! You know everything about me!!!!

:mdr: :mdr: No, maybe not everything, but the most important :kataus:

Lerochka's comment about the Spanish team
Quote :
Did you watch TEAM COMBO routine, milichka??? Have you seen Spanish team?? And their CATS? :stari: Their routine was awesome.. costumes.. everything!!!! lovely heart But.. but.. they gave gold to russian team, again! :disap:

Yes, Lerochka, I have watched the team competition, not all the teams, only the medalists. For me too, the Spanish girls were awesome, :respect: their routine was stunning! And the costumes too! lovely heart lovely heart The choreography... everything! I don't understand so much from this sport, it's just my opinion.
I liked the lifts of the Russians Don't worry they have too an interesting program :cheer:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeTue 1 Aug - 18:21

Vania wrote:
I liked the lifts of the Russians Don't worry they have too an interesting program :cheer:

Yes I liked the russian program but I didn't like their Outfit Synchronised swimming =) Sorry-20
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 0:04

Maria wrote:
OHHHH LERA!!! heart2 Kisssssssssss

OHHH GIRLS!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL !!! THANKS!! THE THINGS YOU FIND OUT ABOUT SPANISH SPORT!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
Thank you for posting the spanish flag! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Rose Rose Rose

OS QUIERO MUCHISIMO A TODAS, CHICAS...queridas mias! :rose: Rose Rose :rose: Rose Rose Rose

I have not much time to write because my children are home and they are always around me and don't leave much free time! lovely heart :heart3:
Oh, querida!!!!!!!!!!!! :<33: :<33: :<33:
Gracias!!! Gracias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss I'm so happy you are here, in this thread!!!! lovely heart I hope when you have some more time you will write us something about Synchro in Spain and what do you think about it! bow It's very interesting and even important for me.. I really love Gemma.. :dube: She is so cute!!! lovely heart Now Lerka wants to learn spanish! Now!!!!!!!! :kataus: :respect:
besos lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug - 0:21

Vania wrote:
Yes, Lerochka, I have watched the team competition, not all the teams, only the medalists. For me too, the Spanish girls were awesome, :respect: their routine was stunning! And the costumes too! lovely heart lovely heart The choreography... everything! I don't understand so much from this sport, it's just my opinion.
I knew I was not the only one! :respect: We usually have common interests and tastes with you, girls! So I knew you would agree Embarassed Spanish team and all the spanish girls are sooo emotional (hehe! Spanish blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \/ :zy: :surce: ), so elegant :stari:
And Gemma.. she deserved to win. I didn't like russians. Some lifts were really good, but the whole impression Surprised I loved Greek team.. heart2
Back to top Go down
Alina
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeWed 9 Aug - 12:21

Some videos of spanish team of EUROS Razz
Gemma-qualif.
Synchronised swimming =) Mengual0010001ur7
video - http://www.uploading.com/ru/?get=85QXRAZW

duo
Synchronised swimming =) Th_01770_esp_002_0001_346lo

video - http://www.uploading.com/ru/?get=GJW2KRY9

group
Synchronised swimming =) Th_84098_8.esp_001_0001_402lo
video http://en.swoopshare.com/file/83fd494c0e737857583345d9e50b98c0/8.esp?tags=8.esp&lang=en

Combo- i'm in love ohhhh
Synchronised swimming =) 2ru3
video http://rapidshare.de/files/27546788/__1089___1073____1080___1089___1087___1072___1085___1080___1080_.avi.html
Back to top Go down
Alina
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeWed 9 Aug - 12:24

Bulgarians
duo

Synchronised swimming =) Th_25199_bul_001_0001_446lo
video
http://rapidshare.de/files/27240774/bul.avi.html

solo
Synchronised swimming =) Th_09341_lipa1_0001_363lo

video

http://d.turboupload.com/d/813170/yordanova.avi.html
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeWed 9 Aug - 17:49

Thanks, Alina Smile !
I loved the performance of the Spanish team! And of the Bulgarians too Smile
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Aug - 16:20

Alina wrote:
Some videos of spanish team of EUROS Razz
Gemma-qualif.
duo
group
Combo- i'm in love ohhhh
Ohhh, Alina!!!! Shocked :<33: :<33: :<33: I don't know how to thank you, really!!!!! :stari: I was thinking about where could I find Gemma's videos, but I had no idea!!! Wooow... :stari:
Thank you!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss

P.S. but.. I have one problem.. I don't know how to download files from uploading.com. :disap: I can't see the button "download".. what should I do??? poklon poklon poklon SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS
Back to top Go down
Alina
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeMon 14 Aug - 21:49

Quote :
P.S. but.. I have one problem.. I don't know how to download files from uploading.com. :disap: I can't see the button "download".. what should I do???
This server like as rapidshare.
First you should click on FREE not on PREMIUM
later in right side of page - should write code and click on start download Wink
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitimeFri 16 Mar - 12:52

I just read something in the newspaper: Virginie will compete in Melbourne Shocked !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Synchronised swimming =)   Synchronised swimming =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Synchronised swimming =)
Page 1 of 1