Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy" Empty
PostSubject: Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy"   Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy" Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 18:22

Portrait. Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Star Academy"

I've found in internet some latest interview of Averbukh and there...he talked about Albena and Max. :woow: I tried to translate parts about our sweethearts heart2

— At Worlds in Tokyo judges kept out Oksana Domnina and Max Shabalin on the pedestal of “dancers”. The president of the Russian federation of figure-skating Valentin Piseev said that it is a robbery. Do you think the same way?
— I banter on this occasion, that in dances on ice all of pair, entering in "first ten", imagine themself as champions...
...At a Worlds in Tokyo there were five pairs, absolutely equal on a class. Any of them could become both the first and fifth. Sure, the new system of arbitration is not ideal. For example, on championship of Europe, where the Bulgarian judge was not, pair of Denkova\Staviski took the third place. There was not the Russian arbiter on the Worlds, and Bulgarians became the first, and Russians fifth. And all of these statements, in fact, are self-abasement. I never searched acquittals. It is necessary on ice to prove that you are the best...

— Will an audience see show “Star on ice-2”?
— In September stsrts new project which will sound differently...
To the acquainted sportsmen novices will be added. For example, Lithuanians Margaret Drobyazko and Povilas Vanagas, double world champions among professionals Helen Leonova and Andrey Khval'ko. In the stage of signing an agreement is with Albena Denkovoa and Max Staviski...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy"   Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy" Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 19:12

Thank you Anya for these fragments!! zvet

"that in dances on ice all of pair, entering in "first ten", imagine themself as champions..."
- I'm not sure on how to understand this sentence scratch
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy"   Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy" Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 19:53

alexandra wrote:
Thank you Anya for these fragments!! zvet

"that in dances on ice all of pair, entering in "first ten", imagine themself as champions..."
- I'm not sure on how to understand this sentence scratch

You're welcome zvet
Aver means that the first ten pairs are on equal level. I.e. each of them considers themself as winners.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy"   Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy" Icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 23:21

Passion wrote
Quote :
Aver means that the first ten pairs are on equal level. I.e. each of them considers themself as winners

I guess that's a very i Wink nteresting way to see the matter... Wink
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy"   Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy" Icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 21:45

Well, for me,the winner, is or are only the ones who get first place... lol! lol! lol! but, perhaps he wanted to be nice to the other couples!
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

PostSubject: Re: Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy"   Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy" Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul - 2:47

http://www.kp.ru/daily/23933.3/69936/

"Илья Авербух не раскрывает тайны нового шоу, однако сами артисты говорят: на лед с ними выйдут Татьяна Навка и Роман Костомаров, Алексей Ягудин, Мария Петрова и Алексей Тихонов, Анна Семенович, литовцы Маргарита Дробязко и Повилас Ванагас, а также выступающие за Болгарию Албена Денкова и Максим Ставиский."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy"   Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ilya Averbukh: we're not the "Stars Academy"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: Interview & another mass-media info-
Jump to: