Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Off-ice couples

Go down 
+10
Bea
Serena
russianskaterdiva
cute_n_gorgeous
Lana
Marina
Grace
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Vania
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Off-ice couples - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:53

Serena wrote:
quoting cute _ and _ gorgeous!
Quote :
"]
Evalle wrote:
Ohhh and one more thing Smile Does anybody know whether Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin are dating somebody or each other? I'm just curious...

Hi, Evalle Smile))
Well, Max has a girlfriend - they are together for a couple of year already and she is a ballet-dancer. Tanja used to be their coach's Vasiliev girl-friend, but they broke up soon after the Olympics. I'm very sorry for her, I've read an interview with Tanja not so long ago and it was rather depressing Sad
lol! lol! Shocked Shocked Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
Are you serious???

I am. It's a pity, you know Razz I'd rather they were together.... all three of them.... whatsoever Razz
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 15:22

cute and gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
"]
Serena wrote:
Quote :
"]
Evalle wrote:
Ohhh and one more thing Smile Does anybody know whether Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin are dating somebody or each other? I'm just curious...

Hi, Evalle Smile))
Well, Max has a girlfriend - they are together for a couple of year already and she is a ballet-dancer. Tanja used to be their coach's Vasiliev girl-friend, but they broke up soon after the Olympics. I'm very sorry for her, I've read an interview with Tanja not so long ago and it was rather depressing Sad
Are you serious???

I am. It's a pity, you know Razz I'd rather they were together.... all three of them.... whatsoever Razz

If they are happy with that kind of arrangement! Razz :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Jan - 22:07

Bea wrote:
cute and gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
"]
Serena wrote:
Quote :
"]
Evalle wrote:

Hi, Evalle Smile))
Are you serious???

If they are happy with that kind of arrangement! Razz :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

This brings a memory back of an interview scattered somewhere in the masses of the ones we have here... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Jan - 22:47

I guess this thread OFF ICE COUPLES ...is here to stay..
Is Tomnianina still dating her coach or has she swang,switched???? Shocked lol!
Forgive me for putting this this way... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jan - 0:47

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
[size=9] Is Tomnianina still dating her coach or has she swang,switched????

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect: , Bea! :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jan - 21:13

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Quoting Bea!
Quote :
[size=9] Is Tomnianina still dating her coach or has she swang,switched????

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :respect: , Bea! :kataus
I am only joking... lol! lol!

Serena, do you watch that portuguese Soap Opera on TVI about that rich spoiled family Martins de Mello??? lol! Clara and Victor do swing...in the soap Opera of course :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
I think that it doesn't happen only on TV... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan - 18:06

No wonder it is the most popular series in our country!!! lol! As for me , I prefer the torrid affair between arrogant Gonçalo and passionate headstrong Raquel! heart2 heart2
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 3:41

Serena wrote!
Quote :
No wonder it is the most popular series in our country!!! lol! As for me , I prefer the torrid affair between arrogant Gonçalo and passionate headstrong Raquel! heart2 :heart2

I know this is a bit off topic but here goes a part of that torrid affair from youtube!! Especially for SERENA! zvet heart2 heart2 :woow:

Enjoy!!! They are an awesome couple!!! :woow: :woow: :woow:
Audiences loooove them!!

:woow: :woow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN0UAcNZAI0&NR
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jan - 15:31

Quoting Bea!
Quote :
b]I know this is a bit off topic but here goes a part of that torrid affair from youtube!! Especially for SERENA! zvet heart2 heart2 :woow:

Enjoy!!! They are an awesome couple!!! :woow: :woow: :woow:
Audiences loooove them!! [/b]

:woow: :woow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN0UAcNZAI0&NR

OHHH!!! THANKS!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 I didn't realize there were vids in you tube about them.. :surce: :surce:
I admire Raquel !!! She is so proud!! :surce: :surce:

BEIJINHOS! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 70
Residence : Sweden
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Feb - 16:30

Bea wrote:

Everyone at the Europeans was talking about her affair with Plushenko...so I don´t know...she is probably not together with Oleg, I guess
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb - 15:27

shoegirl wrote:
Bea wrote:

Everyone at the Europeans was talking about her affair with Plushenko...so I don´t know...she is probably not together with Oleg, I guess

Tatiana is not with Oleg Vasiliev any more - at least that's what she said in one of her interviews. People are gossiping she's with Plushenko, who lnows - but I should say I really pity her - she doesn't seem very optimistic in her latest interviews.
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb - 16:23

Quoting Cute and Gorgeous!
Quote :
Tatiana is not with Oleg Vasiliev any more - at least that's what she said in one of her interviews. People are gossiping she's with Plushenko, who lnows - but I should say I really pity her - she doesn't seem very optimistic in her latest interviews

You mean the girl that is Olympic Champion in pairs???? With Plushenko???? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Oh my poor head! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
That is a surprise for me!!! Buh.. Buh.. Erm.. Erm..
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb - 16:44

Serena wrote:
Quoting Cute and Gorgeous!
Quote :
Tatiana is not with Oleg Vasiliev any more - at least that's what she said in one of her interviews. People are gossiping she's with Plushenko, who lnows - but I should say I really pity her - she doesn't seem very optimistic in her latest interviews

You mean the girl that is Olympic Champion in pairs???? With Plushenko???? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Oh my poor head! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
That is a surprise for me!!! Buh.. Buh.. Erm.. Erm..
It was for me as well. But I saw a Russian article about it not so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb - 17:59

Vala wrote:
Tatiana is not with Oleg Vasiliev any more - at least that's what she said in one of her interviews. People are gossiping she's with Plushenko, who lnows - but I should say I really pity her - she doesn't seem very optimistic in her latest interviews.

Yes, I've been hearing that Tatiana is with Plush, too. Erm.. Some people have been blaming her for the end of his marriage. Rolling Eyes I read earlier this week that Plushenko's wife has filed for divorce... But we don't know the full story there, so I don't want to blame anyone for anything. :blush2:
I really like Tatiana! zvet She always seems like a really nice person to me. :wink: I hope that she's happy whoever she is with. Rose I'm sorry to hear that she hasn't seemed very optimistic lately, Vala. :disap: What has she been saying? :stari:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb - 19:40

Lana wrote:
Vala wrote:

Yes, I've been hearing that Tatiana is with Plush, too. Erm.. Some people have been blaming her for the end of his marriage. Rolling Eyes I read earlier this week that Plushenko's wife has filed for divorce... But we don't know the full story there, so I don't want to blame anyone for anything. :blush2:
I really like Tatiana! zvet She always seems like a really nice person to me. :wink: I hope that she's happy whoever she is with. Rose I'm sorry to hear that she hasn't seemed very optimistic lately, Vala. :disap: What has she been saying? :stari:

Lan, if you are interested, I shall find the interview and translate it. But I'll be able to do it only in the end of the week. I read it about a month ago, so I may omit some things.
And as to Plushenko's divorce, I think it's always two people who are to blame in almost any divorce. And (that's just my personal opinion) a man is not a thing to be just taken off his wife - there must be some reasons, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Feb - 15:08

Vala wrote:
Lan, if you are interested, I shall find the interview and translate it. But I'll be able to do it only in the end of the week. I read it about a month ago, so I may omit some things.
And as to Plushenko's divorce, I think it's always two people who are to blame in almost any divorce. And (that's just my personal opinion) a man is not a thing to be just taken off his wife - there must be some reasons, for sure.

That would be wonderful, Vala!!! zvet Kisssssssssss But only if you have the time to translate it, of course. :wink: :stari:

Yes, I agree that usually two people who are to blame in a divorce. Embarassed But if the man cheats on his wife with another woman... I would be more likely to say that it is his fault. Rolling Eyes I'm not speaking about this particular situation. Wink Just in general, this is what I think. Anyhow, that's a whole different discussion. Razz
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Feb - 19:33

Quoting Lana!
Quote :
Yes, I've been hearing that Tatiana is with Plush, too. Erm.. Some people have been blaming her for the end of his marriage. Rolling Eyes I read earlier this week that Plushenko's wife has filed for divorce... But we don't know the full story there, so I don't want to blame anyone for anything. :blush2
Shocked Shocked Divorce?? OMG!! They have a small baby, haven't they???? Shocked Shocked Shocked
O.K! It's not my business.. I have no right to comment that.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Feb - 0:20

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Quoting Lana!
Quote :
Yes, I've been hearing that Tatiana is with Plush, too. Erm.. Some people have been blaming her for the end of his marriage. Rolling Eyes I read earlier this week that Plushenko's wife has filed for divorce... But we don't know the full story there, so I don't want to blame anyone for anything. :blush2
Shocked Shocked Divorce?? OMG!! They have a small baby, haven't they???? Shocked Shocked Shocked
O.K! It's not my business.. I have no right to comment that.. :scratch
Sooooo, he is going to divorce???
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Feb - 0:25

Maria wrote:
Sooooo, he is going to divorce???

Supposedly, yes. shocked
Back to top Go down
NrG~CrAzZy_mAs7e3r~
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
NrG~CrAzZy_mAs7e3r~

Number of posts : 42
Residence : Sofia
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: :0   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Feb - 0:30

yess Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://nrgclan.forumi.bg
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Feb - 15:51

Divorce after a mariage of one year.. lol! lol! lol! People no longer believe in marriage ... lol! lol! scratch
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Feb - 16:27

Bea wrote:
Divorce after a mariage of one year.. lol! lol! lol! People no longer believe in marriage ... lol! lol! scratch

That's sad :| Did they get married only because his wife was pregnant? I mean, Plushenko and his wife?
Back to top Go down
Marta
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 26
Residence : Poland
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Feb - 18:47

No, they got married in June 2005, and thier baby was born in June 2006.

Well, that's surprising, I don't like what Evgeni does if he does.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Feb - 21:05

If they have problems with their relashionship, and I guess they do, I think it's better that way! Divorce!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off-ice couples
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3