Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Off-ice couples

Go down 
+10
Bea
Serena
russianskaterdiva
cute_n_gorgeous
Lana
Marina
Grace
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Vania
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeMon 25 Sep - 15:24

Well Embarassed I've been planning to make this topic for a long time. I know we all like gossips Razz

Tell me - are Maria Petrova and Alexey Tikhonov dating? I've always considered they're a couple, but today I've read that Alexei and his partner in the Russian Stars on ice - Anna Bolshova "have a romantic relationship" scratch hmm... Suspect I don't know if it's true or not.

Hugs!
:stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeTue 26 Sep - 0:10

Vania wrote!
Quote :
Well Embarassed I've been planning to make this topic for a long time. I know we all like gossips Razz

What a marvellous idea!!! Idea Very Happy Idea
I just looooooove gossip!!! lol! , but you already know that! :vo: And ...as for Maria and Alexei scratch , I was always under the impression that they were a couple off the ice!! :wink:

I think that they are a very nice couple!! :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeTue 26 Sep - 0:36

Vania wrote:

Tell me - are Maria Petrova and Alexey Tikhonov dating? I've always considered they're a couple, but today I've read that Alexei and his partner in the Russian Stars on ice - Anna Bolshova "have a romantic relationship" scratch hmm... Suspect I don't know if it's true or not.
Perfect topic Razz I adore to discuss couples :zy: :zy: :zy:
Well, I know the rumours about Anna & Alexey, but I don't believe it.. and I don't want to believe it Evil or Very Mad Masha & Lyosha were and are (I hope) a couple off ice.. they wanted to marry Rolling Eyes so.. sorry Anna Basketball but Lyosha is Masha's guy! bla-bla-bla

Another couple.. new couple.. which I adore Razz Yahoooo!!! Forgive me, Elena.. but I'm not your fan Erm.. - > he is a skater.. she is a rhytmic gymnast.. both Olympic medalists Wheee!! Who was I talking about? Erm.. Right, Irina & Ruslan.. everyone in Russia say they are dating! :luvzy: They are so cute together.. :angel2:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeTue 26 Sep - 5:35

Ruslan Goncharov? I'd heard that rumour, but is it really true? That would be too bad, since he and Elena have been married so long. I don't like their skating at all, but they've always seemed like decent people when I've met them. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeTue 26 Sep - 11:08

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Another couple.. new couple.. which I adore Razz Yahoooo!!! Forgive me, Elena.. but I'm not your fan Erm.. - > he is a skater.. she is a rhytmic gymnast.. both Olympic medalists Wheee!! Who was I talking about? Erm.. Right, Irina & Ruslan.. everyone in Russia say they are dating! :luvzy: They are so cute together.. :angel2:
Oh... he's no more dating with Elena... I'm not her fan either, but it was a cute couple... But Ruslan + Irina is sweet too ! heart2
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeTue 26 Sep - 11:36

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Well, I know the rumours about Anna & Alexey, but I don't believe it.. and I don't want to believe it Evil or Very Mad Masha & Lyosha were and are (I hope) a couple off ice.. they wanted to marry Rolling Eyes so.. sorry Anna Basketball but Lyosha is Masha's guy! bla-bla-bla

Oh *sigh* just because we love I didn't want to believe it either. Maria and Alexei look so cute together. Maybe that rumour is meant to attract more audience, I don't know Aouch.. because Alexei and Anna do really skate very good together and they always choose (or Ilia choose for them) romantic songs.

Kisses to all!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeTue 26 Sep - 14:20

Lerka wrote:

Really? :blink: I'm actually shocked. Shocked Seeing Irina and Ruslan together, you almost did get the sense that they were dating. Erm.. I feel a little bad for Elena... I'm not a fan of their skating, but her and Ruslan seemed nice enough together. Embarassed Ira & Ruslan are sweet together. lovely heart Still Lerochka, how sure are you? Laughing 50%? 86%? 99.99%? :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeTue 26 Sep - 21:04

Lana wrote!
Quote :
Really? :blink: I'm actually shocked. Shocked Seeing Irina and Ruslan together, you almost did get the sense that they were dating. Erm.. I feel a little bad for Elena... I'm not a fan of their skating, but her and Ruslan seemed nice enough together. Embarassed Ira & Ruslan are sweet together. lovely heart Still Lerochka, how sure are you? Laughing 50%? 86%? 99.99%? :kataus

I'm not a fan of their skating either... nooo , but ...well, anything is possible scratch anyway!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 16:23

Lana wrote:
Really? :blink: I'm actually shocked. Shocked Seeing Irina and Ruslan together, you almost did get the sense that they were dating. Erm.. I feel a little bad for Elena... I'm not a fan of their skating, but her and Ruslan seemed nice enough together. Embarassed Ira & Ruslan are sweet together. lovely heart Still Lerochka, how sure are you? Laughing 50%? 86%? 99.99%? :kataus:
0% anymore Sad they are just friends.. Ruslan is very decent & faithful.. he loves his wife Weep poor Irochka.. she liked him Weep Weep Weep
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeThu 2 Nov - 16:44

Hi!
I read that Yagudin is going to marry Nastia Gorshkova :toodoo: I don't know if I can believe to that info (gossip :blush2: ) I've read it yesterday in a Bulgarian sport site Erm.. Do you know smth about that?

Kisses!
Vania
Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 16:55

Vania wrote:
Hi!
I read that Yagudin is going to marry Nastia Gorshkova :toodoo: I don't know if I can believe to that info (gossip :blush2: ) I've read it yesterday in a Bulgarian sport site Erm.. Do you know smth about that?

Kisses!
Vania
Alby & Max!!

Hi Wink
Yes, russian newspapers write about them, but Yagudin says they are not planning to marry right now. They are just dating.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 17:02

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Vania wrote:
Hi!

Kisses!
Vania
Alby & Max!!

Hi Wink
Yes, russian newspapers write about them, but Yagudin says they are not planning to marry right now. They are just dating.
Yes, I heard the same Razz And one my friend who knows Nastya told me that she was very-very happy and deeply in love with him heart2 :wink:
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 17:15

*MAGic diable* wrote:
0% anymore Sad they are just friends.. Ruslan is very decent & faithful.. he loves his wife Weep poor Irochka.. she liked him Weep Weep Weep
Despite my earlier disbelief, I'm backing Lerochka up on this one. Razz They are definitely, definitely not together anymore. They were both at SA, too, and I never saw them even on the same side of the arena.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov - 2:10

Grace wrote:
Despite my earlier disbelief, I'm backing Lerochka up on this one. Razz They are definitely, definitely not together anymore. They were both at SA, too, and I never saw them even on the same side of the arena.
Irina was at SA, too?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov - 19:02

Not that I know of, but both Elena and Ruslan were. Ruslan was hanging out with someone all weekend and at first we couldn't figure out who it was, but then it turned out it was just Julia Golovina. Razz

I meant that I am now 100% sure that Ruslan and Elena are not together anymore, which I heard directly from one of the people involved in the situation. I see now that we were talking about different people. Wink
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeSun 5 Nov - 13:43

Grace wrote:
I meant that I am now 100% sure that Ruslan and Elena are not together anymore, which I heard directly from one of the people involved in the situation. I see now that we were talking about different people. Wink
:blink: Oh my poor head! i can't believe..
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Off-ice Couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeTue 7 Nov - 2:35

Poor things... :| I may not be crazy about their skating, but this is heartbreaking! I must stop before I go on rant about the couples... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeTue 7 Nov - 23:35

It's so sad to find out that another skating couple has broken!
It seems that skating and all the stress can kill love. shocked
WEll, can it??? saaad nooo Shocked
I hope they find happiness ..eventually!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeWed 8 Nov - 0:27

Maria wrote:
It's so sad to find out that another skating couple has broken!
It seems that skating and all the stress can kill love. shocked
WEll, can it??? saaad nooo Shocked
I hope they find happiness ..eventually!
It seems that it was not skating & stress from skating (trainings & competitions) No
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeThu 9 Nov - 13:24

Lera wrote about Elena and Ruslan!
Quote :
It seems that it was not skating & stress from skating (trainings & competitions) :no

Well, perhaps they just tired of eachother! saaad
Are they going to go on skating together in shows and tours???
I guess that , it´s what usually happens , no???
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeThu 9 Nov - 14:22

Quoting Magic!
Quote :
It seems that it was not skating & stress from skating (trainings & competitions

Perhaps he has found another baaa ...or she has found another! baaa

And Quoting Maria
Quote :
Are they going to go on skating together in shows and tours???
I guess that , it´s what usually happens , no???[/

That must be boring..for them if they do go on skating together in shows and tours shocked shocked .. :kataus: :blink:
There will be four people instead of two , when they go on tour.. :kataus: :kataus: :respect: Because they probably will take their new mates along... :zy:
:zy: :zy: :zy:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeThu 9 Nov - 23:27

Serena wrote!
Quote :
That must be boring..for them if they do go on skating together in shows and tours shocked shocked .. :kataus: :blink:
There will be four people instead of two , when they go on tour.. :kataus: :kataus: :respect: Because they probably will take their new mates along... :zy:
:zy: :zy: :zy:[/

Surely , they must not be the FIRST to do that... :kataus: :wink:
That must happen with other EX COUPLES ON THE ICE!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeFri 10 Nov - 3:22

Serena wrote about Elena and Ruslan
Quote :
That must be boring..for them if they do go on skating together in shows and tours shocked shocked .. :kataus: :blink

Maybe not! Usually people adapt easily to new situations! :wink:
Back to top Go down
Evalle
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 2:36

Ok people... I'm new here, but I love Albena and Maxim!! They're the best!! But there's just one thing that I need to know which I can't find an answer to anywhere... Are Albena and Maxim a real off-ice couple? They're always kissing and you know... stuff Razz So I was wondering...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 2:40

Evalle wrote:
Ok people... I'm new here, but I love Albena and Maxim!! They're the best!! But there's just one thing that I need to know which I can't find an answer to anywhere... Are Albena and Maxim a real off-ice couple? They're always kissing and you know... stuff Razz So I was wondering...
:kataus: I love your first question :kataus:
First of all, welcome to Albena & Maxim's board, Evalle :welcome: Alby & Max!!
I'm really-really glad to meet you Friends Hey!

And.. to answer your question :mdr: yesss, they are a real couple :wink: a very cute one! :luvzy: :dube:
Lerka :zy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Off-ice couples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off-ice couples
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next