Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The new programs of their rival couples??

Go down 
+6
russianskaterdiva
Grace
nyx
rosee
Vania
lanadd
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

The new programs of their rival couples?? Empty
PostSubject: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Oct - 16:38

Would be nice if we can watch the programs of the rivals (Dubreuil& Lauzon, B/A, D/V, D/S)and try to make some comparison??

Now at Skate Canada will compete D/L, at Cup of China B/A
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Oct - 16:46

Hi, lanadd

The new FD of Dubreuil/Lauzon is available in youtube.com (sorry, I can't give you the link now, but you can search there). For me, it's not so good, I think last year FD was better, but maybe they'll improve.

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Oct - 17:17

lanadd wrote:
Would be nice if we can watch the programs of the rivals (Dubreuil& Lauzon, B/A, D/V, D/S)and try to make some comparison??

Now at Skate Canada will compete D/L, at Cup of China B/A

D/L & B/A skated at Campell's cup Wink

D/L skated their free dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACNmFyc_rxY

B/A skated their Tango: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YseRcvt6OYc

Isabelle & Olivier skated at the masters:

OD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S5C1O1F9ls

FD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QbHhyRPfWE&mode=related&search=
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Oct - 18:41

Rosee,Vania thankx!!

Yes i know about D/L and B/A, but there is only one from their dances.
And i don't like them either.
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeTue 31 Oct - 18:52

I think the tango of D/Sh is better than the one of B/A but still far away from the tango of AM

And about D/SH FD i'm not sure cause the quality of the video is bad, but i think i have seen better programs from them.
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 16:53

Quote :
The new FD of Dubreuil/Lauzon is available in youtube.com (sorry, I can't give you the link now, but you can search there). For me, it's not so good, I think last year FD was better, but maybe they'll improve.
You've got me confused there... I thought they'd resigned after last season?

Does anyone have the Kerrs' new FD and/or OD? They're my second favourite couple and I don't think I'll get a chance to watch them until the Euros!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeFri 3 Nov - 17:08

I think the Kerrs programs, or at least their FD, are on the FSVids website? But I don't have downloading access for the new season there and I can't check. Oh, duh, their FD is on YouTube. Here's a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy4CRR0Jvok
I was completely unimpressed by the Kerrs at Skate America-- they've never been one of my favourite teams, but I've always enjoyed watching them in a casual kind of way. At SA, though, they just looked completely unprepared for competition. It was almost strange, even their compulsory was way, way off pattern, which is unusual for them. It was just like nothing was right for them.

I'm actually going to be nice about B/A and say that even though their tango at Campbell's was absolutely terrible, it's not quite fair to judge since they'd only been training for a very short time at that point-- maybe even less than a month. I'm sure I won't like it even when they've been training longer, but I'm also sure that as a program it will look much, much better. Wink

I don't like D/L's new FD (and they have definitely not retired), it seems like a cheap knockoff of last year's and other than their always extraordinary lifts, there's really not much going on there. It's like an exhibition.

On the other hand, I love both of Delobel/Schoenfelder's new programs and am very pleased to see them looking so good so early in the season. It will definitely be an interesting competition between them and Albena and Maxim at TEB and Europeans, unless having a new baby at home means Olivier will be sleeping so little that he won't have any energy to skate. Smile
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeSat 4 Nov - 16:45

Does anyone have the tango of Dubreuil/Lauzon?
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 21:43

I wish...

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeSat 25 Nov - 15:37

lanadd wrote:
Does anyone have the tango of Dubreuil/Lauzon?

Dubreil / Lauzon SC OD
Back to top Go down
geri
AM in love
AM in love
geri

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeMon 4 Dec - 22:52

... and D/L NHK OD (the new one) - I think it's not better program, but it's a better thango than the old one.
However, I liked both of them - an excellent programs, skated by an excellent skaters + few really cool movements in both programs. But still, I prefer Del/S and B/A ODs (I'm not talking about the tango of Albie and Max at all - it's something different, something very, very cpecial to me). What I really like about the OD of the canadians is that they've kept the softness of the dance - it'll be really refreshing to see a different style.
And somethig else, that really bothers me - to me this danse was overscored. D/L didn't skate it that clean, but the marks were very strong...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 10:59

geri wrote:

And somethig else, that really bothers me - to me this danse was overscored. D/L didn't skate it that clean, but the marks were very strong...

Oh, so many bothering news before the GP final No
This tango is good, indeed, but not good enough to beat Albie and Max's one. But what the judges think Exclamation Question
Countdown: 9 days left till the GPF

GOOOOOOOO, ALBIE AND MAX / MASHA AND LESHA :vo:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 15:05

Vania wrote!
Quote :
This tango is good, indeed, but not good enough to beat Albie and Max's one. But what the judges think Exclamation Question
Countdown: 9 days left till the GPF

GOOOOOOOO, ALBIE AND MAX / MASHA AND LESHA :vo

I agree! it´s a bit worrying, really!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 15:18

Vania wrote:
geri wrote:

Oh god... The tango. pale

As well as the OD, I haven't seen D/L's "At last" FD, since SC... but I find it to be incredible weak as a dance. Rolling Eyes I remember when D/L were one of the innovative teams with new ideas and styles for their FD every year!!! No However, this year, their choreographer seems to have tried to make "Somewhere in Time" FD Part 2. Suspect It's tooooo similar to last year's. Buh.. Except, the music choice doesn't compliment their strengths and the choreography is flat. Weep So, what on earth are the high marks about? Shocked Buh..
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Dec - 22:41

Lana wrote!
Quote :
Oh god... The tango. pale

As well as the OD, I haven't seen D/L's "At last" FD, since SC... but I find it to be incredible weak as a dance. Rolling Eyes I remember when D/L were one of the innovative teams with new ideas and styles for their FD every year!!!
I haven't watched D\ L tango yet, because I haven't had time :oops:yet , but I have watched Albie and Max's over and over again :woow: heart2 and.I DOOOOO think it's the best! It's unbeatable! :woow:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new programs of their rival couples??   The new programs of their rival couples?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new programs of their rival couples??
Page 1 of 1