Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Off-ice couples

Go down 
+10
Bea
Serena
russianskaterdiva
cute_n_gorgeous
Lana
Marina
Grace
*MAGic diable*
Maria
Vania
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evalle
new here..
new here..

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Off-ice couples - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 2:54

YES!! You've brightened up my day... or rather night Razz Yeah, they are really cute together :] Sorry for posting this twice :] I had some problems with my net and I didn't know that it actually got posted on this subject :]

And thx for a warm welcome:) I really needed some good news and hellos today Sad
Back to top Go down
Evalle
new here..
new here..

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 3:01

Ohhh and one more thing Smile Does anybody know whether Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin are dating somebody or each other? I'm just curious...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 3:03

Evalle wrote:
YES!! You've brightened up my day... or rather night Razz Yeah, they are really cute together :] Sorry for posting this twice :] I had some problems with my net and I didn't know that it actually got posted on this subject :]
Don't worry! :wink: Better twice than not a bit Razz if you post twice we can always delete Wink so it's absolutely ok! Ohhh, it's so sweet of you to say that I've brightened your day with a tiny message :luvzy: Thank you! reverance It's nice you care for Albena and Maxim :wink:
Quote :
And thx for a warm welcome:) I really needed some good news and hellos today Sad
Of course, you are very welcome zvet It's great to meet new people! Rose so if you need some hellos & sweet words, don't hesitate :mdr: we are here! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 3:05

Evalle wrote:
Ohhh and one more thing Smile Does anybody know whether Tatiana Totmianina and Maxim Marinin are dating somebody or each other? I'm just curious...
No Razz Tatiana was dating their coach Oleg Vasiliev, but I have the info they split. As for Maxim, I know nothing about his girlfriend Cool
Back to top Go down
Evalle
new here..
new here..

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 3:08

Thx Smile I always knew that there was something between her and this coach Razz

Well, I'm just happy for Albena and Maxim Smile They are great together and I hope that they always will Smile

Whatcha doin' up so late?? :O
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 3:11

You are welcome! Wink
Yeah, the chemistry between Albena & Max works super well Razz
:stari: hehe Laughing

Erm.. Late?? You know what time is it in Moscow now? Suspect Laughing And you are from...? :blush2: If it's not a secret, of course :wink:
:albino:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 3:22

Awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Lucky you, Polish neighboor!!!!! Buh.. :respect: Sooo, of course, you are going to Europeans, eh??? :cheer: It's 3h17 am in Moscow and I'm still near my computer Oh my poor head! :mdr: Sleeping My Gooooshhh.. I.must.go.to.bed. Sleep
I must repeat again - it's was really nice to meet you and to talk to you! Friends I hope to see you on the board again :wink:
kisses, nice dreams zvet kocham tę :surce: :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 3:23

Evalle wrote:
g
What's happened with your message? Weep I saw it!! And now.. :disap: it's only a single letter.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Evalle
new here..
new here..

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 3:29

I have no idea what happened to my message Sad Sad In Poland it's 1:28.... and I'm still at my computer like you Razz I'm not going to Europeans... Sad Sad I have school then ;( ;( ;(
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 3:35

Yeah, two hours less Razz right :lmd: like in France and everywhere in the Middle Europe sunny
Ohh Sad that's too bad you can't go to Europeans living in Poland :disap: it's a shame, really.. are you sure you have no little tiny chance to go?? Sad School Are you stupid of so spoils too much. Always. I'm glad I finished it and now I'm at the Uni. And I can decide myself - to go or not to go and if "to go" - when :] when I was in school it was the same.. Sad I couldn't go watch skating competitions (or if I could it was verrrrry rarely and my dad might meet me after the competition to bring home), I couldn't go anywhere I would like to..
Back to top Go down
Evalle
new here..
new here..

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 3:41

I'm so sad myself Sad I know it's a shame I can't go to the Europeans Sad Yeah, I agree, school spoils all the fun :] Maybe I could make up some free time, but the tickets are probably all sold out already... Lol Smile I have one more year and then uni Smile

I'm going to bed now :] Kisses :* :* and hugs :] :]
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 3:46

No, I don't think they managed to sold out everything Razz maybeeee, we can have a tiny hope for you to go! Basketball
So it's your last year in school! And it must be a very hard one, right? Sad Have you already chosen the Uni and the profession? It's so interesting Wink
I'm going to bed, too Sleep I must. I'm not sure that I could sleep, but it doesn't matter geek
Sweet dreams! :* zvet :stari:
See ya! Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 4:17

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Erm.. Late?? You know what time is it in Moscow now? Suspect Laughing And you are from...? :blush2: If it's not a secret, of course :wink:
:albino:

NOOO!! She can't tell you! If she did, then she'd have to kill you!!! Twisted Evil Poland is just a cover up for her real location!! Suspect

Hehe...it's like 4 am right now and I'm still up...your point being? lol! It's virtually impossible for me to go to bed earlier than 4 lately... Rolling Eyes And I've been here a couple days, but my body is still on Georgian time... drunken So I basically look like a zombie right now for lack of sleep (and caffeine for that matter!! lol! )

loveall
Lyra

This is what I'm doing: Erm..work:)
This is what I should be doing... Sleeping
lol!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jan - 21:47

Albena and Maxim are the cuttest :3<>3: , sweetest :3<>3: couple in skating! :3<>3: :3<>3:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jan - 22:40

Evalle wrote:

Hi, Evalle Smile))
Well, Max has a girlfriend - they are together for a couple of year already and she is a ballet-dancer. Tanja used to be their coach's Vasiliev girl-friend, but they broke up soon after the Olympics. I'm very sorry for her, I've read an interview with Tanja not so long ago and it was rather depressing Sad
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 1:08

Vala wrote!
Quote :
Well, Max has a girlfriend - they are together for a couple of year already and she is a ballet-dancer. Tanja used to be their coach's Vasiliev girl-friend, but they broke up soon after the Olympics. I'm very sorry for her, I've read an interview with Tanja not so long ago and it was rather depressing

You mean Maxim Marinin, I think! scratch
Dear! These two like to do swing lol! :kataus: :kataus: :respect: :blink: coah and the girl skater.. :kataus: :kataus: the boy skater gets the ex coach girlfriend.. Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! .....
Skating world sometimes is rather complicated with their love affairs! :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 6:04

Bea wrote:

Skating world sometimes is rather complicated with their love affairs! :kataus: :kataus:

I think that's the only thing we can count on in the skating world these days... Rolling Eyes

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 16:03

Bea wrote:
Ohhh Bea, I always thought it was complicated, but last year I understood I was wrong and the Skating World is VERRRRRRRY complicated with it Razz :kataus: :kataus: Buh.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 19:03

Lera wrote!
Quote :
Ohhh Bea, I always thought it was complicated, but last year I understood I was wrong and the Skating World is VERRRRRRRY complicated with it Razz :kataus: :kataus: Buh..

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
I think we have plenty to talk about in this thread! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. perhaps between competitions! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 19:20

Bea wrote!
Quote :
Dear! These two like to do swing lol! :kataus: :kataus: :respect: :blink: coah and the girl skater.. :kataus: :kataus: the boy skater gets the ex coach girlfriend.. Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! Oh my poor head! .....
Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
I agree! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. :zy: :zy:

Bea wrote!
Quote :
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
I think we have plenty to talk about in this thread! Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. perhaps between competitions! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus

I agree! :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: :zy:
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 21:32

Bea wrote:
Vala wrote!
Quote :
Well, Max has a girlfriend - they are together for a couple of year already and she is a ballet-dancer. Tanja used to be their coach's Vasiliev girl-friend, but they broke up soon after the Olympics. I'm very sorry for her, I've read an interview with Tanja not so long ago and it was rather depressing

Oh, I'd rather all their love affairs had a happy end. He marries her, she marries him, they have children - a boy and a girl, their rival couples get married and have children. Their children grow up and begin skating together. lol! (I'm dull and centimental $))
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 1:29

Vala wrote!
Quote :
Oh, I'd rather all their love affairs had a happy end. He marries her, she marries him, they have children - a boy and a girl, their rival couples get married and have children. Their children grow up and begin skating together. :
OHH!! YOU DON'T HAVE MY EXTREMELY NAUGHTY SPANISH MIND! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 3:05

Cute and Gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
Oh, I'd rather all their love affairs had a happy end. He marries her, she marries him, they have children - a boy and a girl, their rival couples get married and have children. Their children grow up and begin skating together. lol! (I'm dull and centimental $)

That sounds pretty :cool: cool!Are there any skaters' children that have fallen in love and are skating together?????? :luvzy: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:45

quoting cute _ and _ gorgeous!
Quote :
"]
Evalle wrote:

Hi, Evalle Smile))
Well, Max has a girlfriend - they are together for a couple of year already and she is a ballet-dancer. Tanja used to be their coach's Vasiliev girl-friend, but they broke up soon after the Olympics. I'm very sorry for her, I've read an interview with Tanja not so long ago and it was rather depressing Sad
lol! lol! Shocked Shocked Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Buh..
Are you serious???
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:50

Bea wrote:
Cute and Gorgeous wrote!
Quote :
Oh, I'd rather all their love affairs had a happy end. He marries her, she marries him, they have children - a boy and a girl, their rival couples get married and have children. Their children grow up and begin skating together. lol! (I'm dull and centimental $)

That sounds pretty :cool: cool!Are there any skaters' children that have fallen in love and are skating together?????? :luvzy: :luvzy:

I'm afraid not yet Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off-ice couples   Off-ice couples - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off-ice couples
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next