Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random pieces of off-season news...

Go down 
+7
alexandra
*~rachel~*
Serena
Maria
Vania
Grace
Lana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jul - 18:00

Lana wrote:
I suggest that you read this thread in FSUniverse, Lerochka! :wink: Sawtschenko and Szolkowy go to court If the link doesn't work, I can summarize what's going on. :wink:
Oh wow Smile thank you, sestrichka! :<33: Now, Lerka is full of different opinions and phrases about Aljona and Robin and Ingo and German federation.. Oh my poor head! lol!

Grace wrote:
I think the short version of the latest in the Aljona/Robin/Ingo drama is that the German skating federation has fired Ingo, i.e., they will not fund his coaching anymore. Aljona and Robin can't pay him themselves, so their only options are to (1) find another coach or (2) skate for a country that will fund Ingo's coaching. As far as I know, they have not made that decision yet.
OMG, Grace, I know nothing about Stasi, so it's so hard for me to understand German federation.. but do they really agree to lose their best couple? :disap: Ohhh... thank you so much, Grace, for the explanations! Rose lovely heart I guess Ukraine will be only happy to get a golden couple so easy.. I hope Aljona and Robin could compete in Grand Prix already.. but.. I'm afraid.. :disap:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jul - 6:11

*MAGic diable* wrote:
OMG, Grace, I know nothing about Stasi, so it's so hard for me to understand German federation.. but do they really agree to lose their best couple? :disap:
The Stasi was the East German secret police under the Communist regime-- basically Ingo was spying on other skaters for the government, and apparently he was pretty high up as Stasi informants go. But I think the real problem the German federation is having with Ingo is that he lied about what he did with the Stasi-- apparently there's a ski jumping coach in Germany who was also a Stasi informant, but when he admitted what he had done and took his "punishment" (not being able to travel with the German team to the Olympics) quietly, and now he has been able to resume almost normal activities. Ingo, on the other hand, had claimed that he'd never had anything to do with the Stasi, then he tried to say that he was only a minor informant when there were documents to the contrary... anyhow, the German federation has not "agreed" to lose their best couple, they've simply stopped paying for Ingo's coaching. If Aljona and Robin found another coach, the German federation would pay for it.

I'm not trying to pretend like finding another coach is an easy task especially considering that Ingo and Aljona are dating, but it's not as if there's no solution. I'm sure the German federation very much hopes that Aljona and Robin will continue to represent Germany, but I can understand how they also can't let Ingo get away with what he has done-- some things are more important than skating.

Quote :
I guess Ukraine will be only happy to get a golden couple so easy.. I hope Aljona and Robin could compete in Grand Prix already.. but.. I'm afraid.. :disap:
I don't even know how likely it is that they would try to skate for Ukraine. I don't really even know if they're actually considering it, it's just that if they wanted to do that, it would be possible.

But if they decided to switch right now, immediately, of course they would not be allowed to compete internationally this year.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jul - 20:00

I think it's very difficult for them right now. Sad They started well and they are a valuable couple with high potential. It would be really bad for them if they have to skip this season while trying to solve this matter....

I hope it will work out...there has to be a coach who can take them under his/her wings Smile
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jul - 21:20

Thank you for all these informations , Grace! And about Stasi shocked shocked
I admit that I already knew what it was..I even read a book about it.
But..I am astinished that the German Fed are bringing this up now Shocked Shocked after all it's been quite a while ago!!

I am very sorry for Aliona and Robin!
It's so cute to know that they are dating! heart2 They look made for eachother! lol!

I hope there is a coach who can help them, I really do!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 3:40

Maria wrote:
Thank you for all these informations , Grace! And about Stasi shocked shocked
I admit that I already knew what it was..I even read a book about it.
But..I am astinished that the German Fed are bringing this up now Shocked Shocked after all it's been quite a while ago!!
It's not so much that they're just bringing it up now, it's that they just found out about it in the last six months or so. If you've read about it, you might know that the Stasi records were destroyed in the last days of the East German regime, and the unified German government has been working at reconstructing them ever since-- it's very slow work.

And I can't remember exactly, but I think that there are some German laws that are also playing a part in this-- I think it might actually be a German law that no one who was a member of the Stasi can represent Germany abroad in an official capacity, which is why it was so difficult for Ingo to get permission to go to the Olympics with Aljona and Robin.

I personally think Ingo has behaved quite poorly through the whole episode Suspect , but it's very hard on Aljona and Robin.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 14:11

Grace wrote!
Quote :
And I can't remember exactly, but I think that there are some German laws that are also playing a part in this-- I think it might actually be a German law that no one who was a member of the Stasi can represent Germany abroad in an official capacity, which is why it was so difficult for Ingo to get permission to go to the Olympics with Aljona and Robin.

I personally think Ingo has behaved quite poorly through the whole episode Suspect , but it's very hard on Aljona and Robin.[/

I didn't know all these details! Thank you Grace once again!
And I agree with you about Ingo's behaviour !shocked
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 15:12

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Erm, Vania.. but it wasn't really what I said. Rolling Eyes Ina and Yuri were in Moscow to work with Sergei Petukhov and Sergei Chemoganov in Odintsovo for a week and then to work with Elena Kustarova in Moscow. They weren't here to work with Rita and Povilas. Rita and Povilas happened to be in Odintsovo at the same time and they gave Ina and Yura some pieces of advice. That's all.

uhhhh, sorry, obviously I didn't understand correctly Embarassed Embarassed maybe because I wish that Ina and Yuri work with such wonderful skaters like Roita and Povilas... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Sep - 15:49

Bérézintsev left Brian Joubert:

On a longtemps reproché à Andréï Bérézintsev, l'entraîneur russe de Brian Joubert, son inexpérience du haut niveau. Ce ne sera plus le cas. Il y a deux mois, Brian Joubert a opté pour la séparation. « Ils ne s'entendaient plus mais je n'en sais pas davantage », commente de manière lapidaire Annick Dumont, directrice du pôle France à Paris et ex-entraîneur du Tourangeau, Frédéric Dambier.

C'est elle qui a pris les commandes cet été à Courchevel où elle encadrait les stages de l'équipe de France. « Une expérience formidable explique-t-elle. Brian est un très grand champion et je ne le laisserai jamais seul. Je serai non seulement toujours à ses côtés mais je suis prête à l'accueillir sur mon centre avec son nouvel entraîneur. Aujourd'hui, il n'en a pas. Si la situation persistait, je suis décidée à poursuivre l'aventure avec lui. » L'éventualité est peu probable. « Brian n'est pas là pour faire progresser l'équipe de France, nous activons actuellement quatre ou cinq pistes sérieuses balise de son côté Didier Gailhaguet. Brian cherche des expertises « pour passer de la deuxième place à la première. Il doit se diriger vers une sorte de gestion autonome de ses entraînements tout en bénéficiant de compétences à ses côtés lorsque cela est nécessaire. »

On sait que le chorégraphe canadien, Kurt Browning, lui a préparé un programme « de la même trempe que Matrix » et que les deux hommes doivent travailler ensemble début septembre à Poitiers. Pour le reste, il faudra patienter quelques semaines. Il n'est d'ailleurs pas impossible que Joubert n'ait pas d'entraîneur lors des Masters, fin septembre (At CLERMONT FERRAND 29/09 to 01/10) .

Berezintsev avait décidé

Suite à notre article paru le mercredi 23 août et intitulé « Joubert quitte Berezintsev », l'ex-entraîneur du patineur poitevin a tenu à apporter les précisions suivantes. « C'est moi qui ai choisi de me séparer de Brian et non l'inverse. Le 30 juin, Brian m'a sollicité pour travailler avec lui alors que j'avais d'autres propositions. J'ai fait le choix de poursuivre l'aventure mais, pour des raisons personnelles, j'ai rompu mon engagement le 27 juillet dernier. Brian n'a rien à voir dans cette décision et j'indique que je suis en très bons termes avec lui. J'ai d'ailleurs pris beaucoup de plaisir dans cette collaboration, j'ai bénéficié de son expérience, il a obtenu de bons résultats grâce au travail que nous avons mené ensemble. Quand je suis arrivé je n'avais peut-être pas un gros vécu international comme il a été écrit mais je pense avoir tenu mon rôle et Brian l'a reconnu en me demandant de poursuivre à ses côtés. » Des commentaires confirmés par Brian Joubert lui-même, Andreï Berezintsev est parti de son propre gré.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Sep - 17:56

Thanks Rosee! zvet

If anyone is interested, I can do a translation later. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 0:18

I would like to know the details...the most important ones! Embarassed
I know that is about Brian and that he has changed coach.....that I do understand Embarassed Embarassed Why ..I could not understand Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes , so please, dear Lana give me only the most important details....please! :vo: poklon poklon poklon poklon poklon

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 3:00

Bea wrote!
Quote :
I would like to know the details...the most important ones! Embarassed

That would be nice! I would like to know too!

poklon

Besos
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 3:02

And I would like to ask Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Does anyone know some infos about Aliona and Robin????
I am very curious about their situation.

Do any of you know what has been happening???

Besos :<33:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 10:14

I can tell you a few words about the article:

They said that it's Berezintsev who wanted to split. Now Brian is at Courchevel with all other french skateurs, training with Annick Dumont. The French Fed are looking for another coach for him but they don't know how long it will take and maybe He will not have a coach at "The Masters" who will take place at Clermond-Ferrand the 29/09.
They said Kurt Browning is going to come in Poitier at the beginning of September to help him!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 19:35

Thank you Rosee. Smile

Hmm..so Brian is still without a coach?!
I know he is a little difficult, but can you explain what happend exactly, what is he looking for?

Does the article mentions something about his new routine, his plans? scratch

Merci
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 21:06

alexandra wrote:

Hmm..so Brian is still without a coach?!
I know he is a little difficult, but can you explain what happend exactly, what is he looking for?

Does the article mentions something about his new routine, his plans? scratch
They said taht Andreï left Brian for personnal reasons, he has other obligations somewhere else (but we don't know more).

And about his new routine, there is a little quote from Kurt Browning who said that the new free program will be in the style of Matrix.
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 21:45

I translated the first half of the article, yesterday... Embarassed Embarassed I don't know if anyone is still interested, though. Wink Rosee and Marina already told you the basic details. zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 21:55

Maria wrote:
Does anyone know some infos about Aliona and Robin????
I am very curious about their situation.

Do any of you know what has been happening???

Umm... last thing I read said that their coach was allowed to coach them again. Suspect I hope I didn't just have a dream about this. :kataus: So, I'm going to go find something to verify this. Razz hehe. Be back. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 21:58

Okay... so, I was right. :blush2: Here is the German article on the matter. Someone on FSU summarized it. Smile So, thank you to them. Wink

Someone on FSU wrote:

It just says that Steuer is now again the official coach. It isn't clear how he will get paid, though. Or the writer of the article does not know it.
But he is also cleared to go to international competitions.

I am glad for S/S on the one hand but on the other hand. Steuer was really not one to handle the situation well. Not only what he did back then in the GDR but even more so his behavior and denial now.
Whatever. Good news for skating, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 22:12

Dear Lana! :<33:

A very big thanks for translating the article!
Now I understand what's about!

And thanks for the other infos about Aliona and Robin!
I am very happy for them!!! :vo:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Sep - 22:15

And thanks to Rosee for translating the article..the first part!

BEIJINHOS!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep - 0:04

Thanks, dear girls!

Thanks for the info on Aliona and Robin, Lana!! :<33: :<33:
I am sooooooooo happy for them both! heart2 heart2
I hope they are going to do beautiful things this season! zvet zvet
At least...I expect they are!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep - 19:06

Marina wrote:

They said taht Andreï left Brian for personnal reasons, he has other obligations somewhere else (but we don't know more).

And about his new routine, there is a little quote from Kurt Browning who said that the new free program will be in the style of Matrix.

I see. Thank you Marina for the details Very Happy I'm somehow relieved to hear that the new FD is working properly and that it is something that suits Brian. I realised he can't skate very well if he is not comfortable with the routine/music/style. As far as I remember, he was very fond of "Matrix". So, this is good news. Smile

Thank you Lana for translating the article. I am still interested in it. Smile
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep - 19:30

Brian has a new coach: Jean-Christophe Simond Very Happy

Séparé récemment du Russe Andreï Berezintsev, qui n'a pas souhaité poursuivre leur collaboration, Brian joubert s'est choisi un nouvel entraîneur en la personne de l'ancien patineur français Jean-Christophe Simond. Ce dernier accompagnera donc à Poitiers le médaillé d'argent des derniers championnats du monde avec un double objectif pour la saison qui débute: les championnats d'Europe en janvier à Varsovie puis les Mondiaux en mars à Tokyo.

La collaboration avec son entraîneur, le Russe Andreï Berezintsev étant terminée Brian Joubert, vice-champion du monde, a choisi son successeur. Il s'agit de l'ex-vice champion d'Europe Jean-Christophe Simond. L'information a été annoncée mardi par son conseiller Didier Gailhaguet.

«Jean-Christophe sera l'entraîneur chargé de gérer son programme, qui inclura aussi du travail avec d'autres spécialistes, dont le Canadien Kurt Browning (ex-quadruple champion du monde) qui devrait venir travailler quelques jours avec lui pour élaborer la chorégraphie de son programme», a précisé M. Gailhaguet. Joubert, qui continuera à s'entraîner à Poitiers, espère que cette collaboration nouvelle lui permettra de travailler des points essentiels à sa progression.

«Jean-Christophe est un garçon très méticuleux, analyse Gailhaguet, capable d'élaborer un programme qui réponde aux attentes des juges, puisqu'il est spécialiste technique de la fédération internationale et possède donc une parfaite connaissance du nouveau système de notation. Par ailleurs, il apportera une rigueur supplémentaire à l'entraînement, que Brian a désormais totalement acceptée».
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep - 19:36

rosee wrote:
Brian has a new coach: Jean-Christophe Simond Very Happy
Thanks for the info. I understand few lines from the text, so I found out that Jean-Christophe Simond is very meticulous and he can create attractive programs that could catch the eyes of the judges.

Am I right? :kataus: :kataus:
Anything interesting in the article? Very Happy

Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep - 21:08

Alex wrote about Brian's new coach!
Quote :
so I found out that Jean-Christophe Simond is very meticulous and he can create attractive programs that could catch the eyes of the judges.

Well, I guess that They are aware that they have great adversaries, no?? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random pieces of off-season news...   Random pieces of off-season news... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random pieces of off-season news...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next