Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Bulgarian Article

Go down 
+5
russianskaterdiva
Lana
Elfaria
Vania
Grace
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Random Bulgarian Article Empty
PostSubject: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 8:35

I always feel guilty posting these because I don't really have the time or ability to translate them, but oh well. Razz

http://www.7sport.net/archive7ds/2006/12/18/sports/d4544_7.htm

I just wish someone would tell me if I'm imagining that the sub-heading of that article says something like, "She rocks a baby with Maxim in their free dance, now the childless woman tells us that that gives her hope". It's just choreography! My Lord.

Also, Max got Albena a coat for Christmas! I love that someone actually wrote an article about that. :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 10:56

Grace wrote:

I just wish someone would tell me if I'm imagining that the sub-heading of that article says something like, "She rocks a baby with Maxim in their free dance, now the childless woman tells us that that gives her hope". It's just choreography! My Lord.

Yes, Grace! That's right - it's true. A Japanese woman wrote to them, and Linichuk immediately took this letter to put it in her personnal album :kataus: This woman says that she cries every time when she watches the Seven deadly sins, because she can't have children... Linichuk said that she have never seen such a letter, such a revelation.
Albena says also that Tatiana Tarassova liked very much ther programs and came to congratulate them. :respect:
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 12:54

Oh Grace!!!! Thank you for the wonderful interviews!

I can translate them all if someone insists on it! It will be a pleasure for me!

Thank you once again!

:3<>3:
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 17:44

Vania wrote:
Yes, Grace! That's right - it's true. A Japanese woman wrote to them, and Linichuk immediately took this letter to put it in her personnal album :kataus: This woman says that she cries every time when she watches the Seven deadly sins, because she can't have children... Linichuk said that she have never seen such a letter, such a revelation.
Am I evil for finding that a little bit hilarious? :kataus: Not that she can't have children, of course, that's not funny, but that a three second piece of choreography involving an invisible imaginary baby from a free dance has anything to do with it. Razz I mean, if that makes her cry, what on earth happens when she passes an actual baby on the street??
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec - 20:54

Grace wrote:

Buh.. lol! Oh God. That is the sub-heading? Suspect "The childless woman" gives me the mental image of someone very old, single and who owns millions of cats. Razz C'mon! Albena is just 32. Leave her alone already, reporter! Rolling Eyes

Quote :
Also, Max got Albena a coat for Christmas! I love that someone actually wrote an article about that. :kataus:

What? No photos of this coat? bla-bla-bla :kataus: How unfair. Laughing

Thanks for the articles, Grace! zvet I find the headlines most amusing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 3:25

Lana wrote:
Buh.. lol! Oh God. That is the sub-heading? Suspect "The childless woman" gives me the mental image of someone very old, single and who owns millions of cats. Razz C'mon! Albena is just 32. Leave her alone already, reporter! Rolling Eyes
Actually, after reading Vania's post, I don't think she's the "childless woman" they're talking about. I definitely did at first, though, and I was Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. I mean, as you say, it's not exactly as if she's pushing menopause. Razz

Quote :
What? No photos of this coat? bla-bla-bla :kataus: How unfair. Laughing
I know geek . Not that she'll really need it in Delaware, it's absurdly warm here for winter. Razz

Quote :
Thanks for the articles, Grace! zvet I find the headlines most amusing. Razz
Ha ha, yes. Wink
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeSat 30 Dec - 6:06

Please someone translate the articles? zvet I wonder what this coat looks like... Suspect Hehe...maybe global warming is taking effect? lol!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 4:08

Grace wrote:
Actually, after reading Vania's post, I don't think she's the "childless woman" they're talking about. I definitely did at first, though, and I was Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. I mean, as you say, it's not exactly as if she's pushing menopause. Razz

Yes... :blush2: I realized that the headline wasn't referring to her after I read Vania's post, too. Embarassed But... by that time, I had already posted!!! :kataus: :zy:
I'm glad the headline isn't about Albena. Laughing Though, it would have been a little funny, if it had been. Razz Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 11:33

Albena Denkova: Even in Russia they love us

We swing a baby with Maxim in our Free Program, childless woman writes that we give her hope.

The World Champions of figure skating Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski began the season with three gold medals. Re number one in the ice-dancing couples in the Grand Prix tournament in USA, France, and yesterday they won the final in Russia and added $25 000 in their account. Albena shared her emotions after the victory on the phone from their hotel room in St. Petersburg as well as the problems with the traffic in the city, the love of the Russian fans and journalists.

- Congratulation for the first victory in a final of Grand Prix. With what will you remember it?

- We were calm and confident. We danced without stress these two days. Our coaches Linichuk and Karponosov are also very satisfied and happy. Without them we would have never revealed ourselves as sportsmen this season and we could have never taken the first places in every competition. Max’s parents came from Moscow to St. Petersburg to watch the tournament and to cheer us up. Only babushka couldn’t make it. She is sick for years and doesn’t come out of the house. My family was here as well.

- Did you greet your ex-coach Groshkov?

- I did not. Max went to them and said “Hello”. Such a reaction is normal.

- And what was not normal?

- The terrible traffic jam in St. Petersburg. We spent at least six hours in the bus in Friday. It was a torture to go from the hotel to the ice rink and vice-versa. And we had to go once for a training, and second time for the real competition. The women for example, were late and they had to postpone the competition with 15 minutes. From the bus they literally put on their skates and went on the ice. Usually we have a warm-up at least for an hour!

- Do you think that even without the help of the Bulgarian judge you will be able to become champions in the European Competition in Poland?

- It is difficult to predict. Except from the leaders from last year, there are many young couples who push up with the help of their powerful federations. It is difficult, but we will fight. The most important is to play excellently. Our sport is very subjective. We will live for a while and we will see what will happen.

- How did the audience of St. Petersburg accept you?

- Very well. There were dozens of Bulgarian flags, tents. We did not feel isolated. It was really pleasant. The hall was not filled up for the Free Dance, but it is huge – 14 000 seats. So we had enough audience. It likes our dances. We received wonderful compliments from Tatyana Tarasova for the FD SDS. We had interesting feedback from her and from one fan from Japan. She sent us a touching letter which Linichuk immediately took to put it in a frame in the album. The coach told us she has never seen such revelation. Obviously we have not shown her how nice letter Max and I have received. This letter is from a childless woman. She writes that every time she cries when we symbolically hug and swing the baby in our Free Dance. She thanks us for the performance and assures us that we recharge her with hope and love.

- Did the female fans attack Max in Japan last week?

- Yes, of course. We cannot complain. People love us. Even here in Russia, they love us despite the fact that we have always been in competition with their pairs. The Russian journalists also sympathize us. After the competition we couldn’t get away from them – five hours we gave interview. We are very flattered.

- How did your stay in Japan pass last week?

- We had two shows in Nagano with the violinist Vasko Vasilev (Btw, he is the violin teacher of Vanessa Mae, and he is the boyfriend or husband of her mother). For him and for us, it was a pleasure to work together. It turned out to be a wonderful experience. I hope we could perform this in Sofia as well. It is a matter of time to coordinate our schedules for running into each other on the same place. On Tuesday will be the show on the Red Square in Moscow. We still have not decided what to perform. We will talk to the organizer Ilia Averbuh which style is the most appropriate. He could help us in the staging. But we alone could do it. For two hours and we make some program.

- Did Maxim’s contusions heal?

- We both feel exhausted after the competition. We spent too much energy on the Free Dance, and recently we are training with little traumas. We did not have a rest, and this reflects on our whole condition. We have pains, but we clench our teeth and make it.

- How did you rehabilitate psychologically and physically?

- To knock on wood, we do not need to rehabilitate psychologically. There is no torture and dissatisfaction from last years. This season we made excellent preparation with Linichuk and Karponosov. It is easy and nice to work with them. Unfortunately, we do not have physical rehabilitation. Our physiotherapist Konstanin Ganchev wonders how we go with this tension. It is a matter of time and money. In Delaware we did not have a near centre for rehabilitation and we had to travel far away. A few times we went to sauna and massage, but the whole traveling destroyed the effect of the procedures. To sum up, we make it thanks to photosynthesis. The rehabilitation is a huge resource that we have not used, but we do not have time for it now. After march we finish.

- Where will you celebrate the holidays?

- For Christmas we will be in the airplane, and on New Year in Germany because of the show of ARD television.

- Will you come for the Sportsman of the year ceremony on Thursday?

- Sure. We have reserved plane tickets. We hope that the fog will go away. The figure skaters who participated in the junior Grand Prix in Sofia told me that they had awful experience witj the fog. They could not make it on time, nor go. They were wandering for 48 hours in the airports.

- What outfit will you wear on the ceremony?

- I did not know that everything would be so formal. I buy clothes rarely. I have a few sets of formal clothing. Everything else is sportswear – jackets, sneakers, sweat suits. But still, I will find something appropriate for the occasion.

- Evgenia Radanova said on the press conference a few days ago that she is going around institutions with you to ask for the building of a training hall in Sofia – only a rink with roof.

- Maxim and I, since we won the World Championship Title in spring, had conversations about this matter with the mayor of Sofia Boyko Borisov and with the president Georgi Purvanov. It depends only on the mayor to find a place for the building. Purvanov promised to support us. Vesela Lecheva also engaged with the project. So I hope that we will make it. The first steps are already made. Now we have to lead the things to an end.

P.S. I will try to translate the other one today... Hope you like it! Wink
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 11:47

Under the Christmas Tree

Max dressed Albena with a coat of mink

The World Champion Albena slept through Christmas. Maxim Staviski dressed with a coat of mink his partner on ice and in life Alebna Denkova. “I couldn’t go shopping for presents – she explained – In the last moment I bought for evety one of the family something symbolic. But Maxim made everyone happy on Christmas. From Moscow she bought for me a white mink coat.”

Denkova slept through almost whole 24th of December. The woke her up only for the giving of the presents and the celebration dinner. The coin from the bread went to Albena’s mother – Silvia Tzvetanova, who takes care of the private club of the world champions.

“Maxim thought of the charm-lucks in the banitsa (a typical Bulgarian dish – on Christmas and New Year’s Day we put charm-lucks in the banitsa, and everyone chooses a piece of the banitsa, and whatever luck he finds in the piece, this will be his or her luck throughout the year.) – said Albena – We both got health and travellinf abroad. We wanted the charm-luck of Olympic medals, but it went to my sister Ina”

Ina Demireva goes on her sister’s way – she trains ice-dancing – her partner Iurii Kuragin is from Talin with a Russian father and Estonian mother.

Last year’s charm-luck of the world champions was a baby, but it did not show up. “You swing a baby in the Free Dance!”, remarked wisely Maxim.

P.S. Enjoy, girls!
santa Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec - 12:18

Thanks for the translations, Elfaria! poklon :woow:
Elfaria wrote:
“I couldn’t go shopping for presents – she explained – In the last moment I bought for evety one of the family something symbolic. But Maxim made everyone happy on Christmas. From Moscow she bought for me a white mink coat.”
Shocked Shocked Wow.

Quote :
“Maxim thought of the charm-lucks in the banitsa (a typical Bulgarian dish – on Christmas and New Year’s Day we put charm-lucks in the banitsa, and everyone chooses a piece of the banitsa, and whatever luck he finds in the piece, this will be his or her luck throughout the year.) – said Albena – We both got health and travellinf abroad. We wanted the charm-luck of Olympic medals, but it went to my sister Ina”
I want the charm for the boyfriend who gets you mink coats for Christmas! Okay, I wouldn't want a mink coat, but I'm sure that I could find an adequate substitute (or multiple substitutes) in the same price range, or to add up to it. Very Happy king

Quote :
Last year’s charm-luck of the world champions was a baby, but it did not show up. “You swing a baby in the Free Dance!”, remarked wisely Maxim.
Hee. :kataus: :kataus: lol!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jan - 21:53

From the interview!
Quote :
- Did you greet your ex-coach Groshkov?

- I did not. Max went to them and said “Hello”. Such a reaction is normal.

I would have done the same as Albena! lol!
Dear Maxim is so polite! I admire him! tchin-tchin
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jan - 21:56

Thanks for the translations of the interviews, Elfaria! I love you I love you poklon nice poklon
Back to top Go down
russianskaterdiva
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
russianskaterdiva

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 5:56

Ooohh!! These articles are just fab, serisha! Thanks for translating!!

loveall
Lyra
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 18:26

[b]Thanks so much for posting these articles! poklon nice They are really interesting![/b]I like everything that they say in them...Albena had a wonderful gift for Xmas! Rose Rose lovely heart

Quote :
Albena says also that Tatiana Tarassova liked very much ther programs and came to congratulate them.

THIS IS WONDERFUL TO READ! Razz :stari: Razz THIS IS IMPORTANT! Razz Razz

BESOS! heart2 heart2 :stari:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 20:42

Maria wrote!
Quote :
Albena says also that Tatiana Tarassova liked very much ther programs and came to congratulate them.

THIS IS WONDERFUL TO READ! Razz :stari: Razz THIS IS IMPORTANT! Razz Razz

BESOS![/quote]
Tatiana Tarasova must be the most important coach or the most famous ... Her word or her saying hello must be verrrry important!
soooooo, all this means Albena and Max areon the right way to the first place of the podium again! sunny
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jan - 22:02

It is pleasure for me to translate the articles for you! I have promised to do so! Wink

Bea, you are right, but sometimes all these victories.. of course Albenka and Max deserve it, but this year it seems as if the judges want to give them what A&M want.. and get out of the sport... I know it sounds rude, but... oh, sorry

I just will really miss them on the ice rink!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 1:18

Elfaria wrote!
Quote :
sometimes all these victories.. of course Albenka and Max deserve it, but this year it seems as if the judges want to give them what A&M want.. and get out of the sport... I know it sounds rude, but... oh, sorry

I just will really miss them on the ice rink

I think you may have a point!!Perhaps it's the way things always were... baaa I am going to miss Albie and Max too!
I hope that after them the most talented couples have their chance, but I don't know! nooo nooo
But First voy a disfrutar esta temporada!I am really going to enjoy thiss season! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 2:38

ElFatria wrote!
Quote :
Bea, you are right, but sometimes all these victories.. of course Albenka and Max deserve it, but this year it seems as if the judges want to give them what A&M want.. and get out of the sport... I know it sounds rude, but... oh, sorry

I just will really miss them on the ice rink

I still had hope that they could stay more time, but I think that they won't nooo nooo It must be so stressing... Shocked And they must want to get some rest.. saaad

I adooore them!!!I am going to miss them! shocked
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:34

Quoting!
Quote :
Oh God. That is the sub-heading? Suspect "The childless woman" gives me the mental image of someone very old, single and who owns millions of cats. Razz C'mon! Albena is just 32. Leave her alone already, reporter!

Albena is very young still! Women are mothers after 34, 35 these days!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 17:36

The articles are very interesting! Thank you for sharing them with us! heart2 zvet
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 21:32

Serena wrote!
Quote :
Albena is very young still! Women are mothers after 34, 35 these days

Yeah!! But why did a reporter have to write about the subject??? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 21:06

Bea wrote!
Quote :
Serena wrote!
Quote :
Albena is very young still! Women are mothers after 34, 35 these days

Yeah!! But why did a reporter have to write about the subject??? scratch :scratch

That reporter is A SPOIL SPORT! shocked PERHAPS SHE HAS A GRUDGE AGAINST ALBIE.. shocked What she wrote was of very bad taste... shocked
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jan - 21:27

I think the reporter did not mean Albenka. The point is that some childless woman from Japan wrote Albenka and Maxim a letter where she says that they give her hope. And I find it very toucing - it is maybe the best compliment for Albenka and Maxim. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jan - 15:07

ElFaria wrote!
Quote :
I think the reporter did not mean Albenka. The point is that some childless woman from Japan wrote Albenka and Maxim a letter where she says that they give her hope. And I find it very toucing - it is maybe the best compliment for Albenka and Maxim. Wink

Now I understand!! Shocked But Albena is going to have children sooner or later! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Bulgarian Article   Random Bulgarian Article Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Bulgarian Article
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next