Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Holidays :)))

Go down 
+7
alexandra
Grace
OlEnka
Serena
Maria
Lana
Marina
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 11:20

alexandra wrote:
Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Me too :disap: maybe...at a coffee in Sofia?! :kataus:
Anyone? :kataus:
Sofia ? Or Moscow ? scratch

Both :kataus:

But we had a previous discussion, with all the girls here, to meet one day...one day... :disap: at a coffee in Sofia... with Albena and Maxim heart2 . Lerochka says it's very possible but I'm not sure.. Sad

It will be great cheers to meet you, girls! Well, I suppose we have to wait one year till the meeting with Albie&Max :woow: because they'll be pretty busy.

Let's be optimist and hope it will happen!

loveall
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 0:21

alexandra wrote:
Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:

But we had a previous discussion, with all the girls here, to meet one day...one day... :disap: at a coffee in Sofia... with Albena and Maxim heart2 . Lerochka says it's very possible but I'm not sure.. Sad
yes, that's very easy and possible if I will be there with you :blush2: :respect: So I really hope we could Smile :<33: :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jun - 19:41

*MAGic diable* wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:

yes, that's very easy and possible if I will be there with you :blush2: :respect: So I really hope we could Smile :<33: :stari:

I hope...of course you have to be there. I want to meet you as well :<33:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 2:14

alexandra wrote:

do i get an invite? Razz hehe.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 3:08

Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Lana, remember? We talked about this.... Friends
You come to Romania by plane and I'll show you Timisoara than we go to Sofia or Moscow or both. I thought it's settled and we are going together. Meanwhile, Marina heart2 realised she wants to come to Timisoara as well heart2 . Weee..!!
So..Lerka, Vania..here we come!!!

Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 18:04

alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:

You come to Romania by plane and I'll show you Timisoara than we go to Sofia or Moscow or both. I thought it's settled and we are going together. Meanwhile, Marina heart2 realised she wants to come to Timisoara as well heart2 . Weee..!!

Kisssssssssss

May I come in Timisoara too? :wink: :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 18:44

alexandra wrote:
Yes, I want !!! As I won't be in Paris in July, I want to see you in Romania !!! :<33:

Vania too ? Alex, I hope your house is big !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 18:44

alexandra wrote:

Kisssssssssss

Riiiight. Wink Sorry, I had forgotten. Embarassed But, now I remember. Rose So, how does one get from Timisoara to Sofia or Russia? Erm.. Anyhow, it sounds like a plan. Laughing Except... erm... it's like $2000 CND to fly to Bucharest. Oh my! eeee... why haven't I won the lottery, yet? bla-bla-bla

Kisssssssssss :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jun - 18:46

Marina wrote:

Are we planning on staying with Alex? :kataus: Poor Alex. SOS
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 18:56

Vania wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Lana wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Kisssssssssss

May I come in Timisoara too? :wink: :angel2:

Sure, sure, sure!!! heart2

Alex starts dreaming again....Lana, Marina, Vania...to meet you all in Timisoara. This is so crazy, but insanely cute and great!!!

heart2

Vania, we could visit eachother most easilly. Why won'te we?!?
I'd love to come to Sofia next summer...Hmm..another dream... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 19:00

Marina wrote:

It's not quite big. It's a flat...not a house saaad So, it's not very big, unfortunatelly. Sad
But I'm sure I could arrange something, you just have to come Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 19:05

Lana wrote:
Marina wrote:

Are we planning on staying with Alex? :kataus: Poor Alex. SOS

lol! lol! not poor Alex..poor you. Cause we would have to cram in a room or two. Cause I have only 3 rooms. One for parents..and than all of us and my sister should fit in the other 2.

Help :|
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 20:13

alexandra wrote:

Alex starts dreaming again....Lana, Marina, Vania...to meet you all in Timisoara. This is so crazy, but insanely cute and great!!!

heart2

Ahhh, Alex doesn't want to see Lerka in Timisoara!!!!!!!! Weep Weep Vse
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jun - 20:29

*MAGic diable* wrote:
alexandra wrote:

heart2

Ahhh, Alex doesn't want to see Lerka in Timisoara!!!!!!!! Weep Weep Vse

:cryy: Of course I want!!!! But we were planning to come to Moscow, all of us. So we get to see you there..
But you coming to Timisoara is better!!!
I want you here...no doubt in that!!

Silly Lerochka...I really want to meet you. heart2 doesn't matter if it's Timisoara or Moscow. I want to visit Moscow :stari: more than anything, but having you here in my town is equally good!!!

Lerka... heart2 Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 0:37

alexandra wrote:
Silly Lerochka...I really want to meet you. heart2 doesn't matter if it's Timisoara or Moscow. I want to visit Moscow :stari: more than anything, but having you here in my town is equally good!!!

Well, if I would be paying $2000 CND to fly to Romania. Razz We should go to both places. :zy: Because honestly, how many times will I ever get to go to Europe? :wink:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jun - 12:12

alexandra wrote:
:cryy: Of course I want!!!! But we were planning to come to Moscow, all of us. So we get to see you there..
But you coming to Timisoara is better!!!
I want you here...no doubt in that!!

Lerka... heart2 Kisssssssssss
Ohhh Kisssssssssss Alex bacame sweet and kind again! Razz :<33: :respect: So, yaaaay Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! I'm allowed to go to Alex, too! Yahoooo!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, draga Sashunka! lovely heart Kisssssssssss Rose and of course, then.. we will go to Moscow, all together! just because we love I have only two rooms.. Embarassed Sad one for my parents and brother and another one is mine :mdr: I have a balcony also :mdr: I think everything will be ok just because we love or I could ask my cousin and we could live in her country house. It's very big, there is a tennis-court near it and the Istra-river Smile it's not very far from Moscow, so we can live there and go to Moscow every day \/
And, you are soo right, Alex! Lerka is very silly :kataus: no doubt! bla-bla-bla
But I wish we could spend a lot of time together.. in Timisoara, then in Sofia and then here, in Moscow :stari:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 1:49

Lana wrote:

Well, if I would be paying $2000 CND to fly to Romania. Razz We should go to both places. :zy: Because honestly, how many times will I ever get to go to Europe? :wink:

Uhhuuuuu...the plane ticket is very expensive. Oaau!! Shocked
If you come, by any chance, you will have to visit not 2, but 3 places: Timisoara, Sofia and Msocow. And maybe Lerochka will take us to Sank-Petersburg as well. Somebody really has to win the lottery... Oh my poor head!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 3:03

*MAGic diable* wrote:
[
Ohhh Kisssssssssss Alex bacame sweet and kind again! Razz :<33: :respect: So, yaaaay Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! I'm allowed to go to Alex, too! Yahoooo!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, draga Sashunka!
But..But I'm always sweet and kind. Am I not?!? Evil or Very Mad I'm not.... :kataus:
but at least I become sweet and nice, eh??!
Thank you Lerochka. lovely heart

Lerka wrote:

And, you are soo right, Alex! Lerka is very silly :kataus: no doubt! bla-bla-bla
But I wish we could spend a lot of time together.. in Timisoara, then in Sofia and then here, in Moscow :stari:

No you are not silly Kisssssssssss you're cute. I was just saying this because you thought I don't want you here. Erm.. But the only reason it seemed like that, is because I was thinking to spare you of a trip (time&money) since we were going to come to Moscow anyway. I did not know you want to visit Timisoara as well...
Lerochkaaaa..... Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss I would like to spend a lot of time together too. I'd love to meet you lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 18:06

Alex wrote:
Uhhuuuuu...the plane ticket is very expensive. Oaau!! Shocked
If you come, by any chance, you will have to visit not 2, but 3 places: Timisoara, Sofia and Msocow. And maybe Lerochka will take us to Sank-Petersburg as well. Somebody really has to win the lottery... Oh my poor head!

Yeah. I know. Razz The plane ticket is more expensive than my entire Calgary trip. :kataus: $2000 added on to food costs, transportation costs, lodging costs, etc... Oh my poor head! I'm actually getting a headache just thinking about it. No
I suppose it is understandable why it would be logical for me to visit as many places as time & budget allows. :respect: I don't have any idea how much it costs to travel in Europe. shocked I suppose it would be something to research. :wink: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 18:17

Lana wrote:

$2000 added on to food costs, transportation costs, lodging costs, etc... Oh my poor head! I'm actually getting a headache just thinking about it.

hum...if you come in Plovdiv, you don't need to pay lodging costs Don't worry

Lana wrote:
Quote :
I suppose it is understandable why it would be logical for me to visit as many places as time & budget allows.

Well, if you come in Europe, you must visit so many beautiful places Erm.. in Romania, Bulgaria, Russia ... and maybe somewhere else Summer))
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jun - 18:22

Vania wrote:
hum...if you come in Plovdiv, you don't need to pay lodging costs Don't worry

Oh fabulous! Wink Thank you, Vania. zvet You are very kind to offer that! :stari:

Quote :
Well, if you come in Europe, you must visit so many beautiful places Erm.. in Romania, Bulgaria, Russia ... and maybe somewhere else Summer))

Very true. Wink I've never ever been to Europe. So, there are millions of places I'd like to visit. Very Happy Where has that lottery money gone? :zy:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jul - 14:46

Alex wrote:
If you come, by any chance, you will have to visit not 2, but 3 places: Timisoara, Sofia and Msocow. And maybe Lerochka will take us to Sank-Petersburg as well. Somebody really has to win the lottery...
Yes, of course, we should go to St.Petersburg as well!!! :jump3: It costs sooooooo cheaply to do there from Moscow, but it's very beautiful there.. "Northern Venice" :stari:

alexandra wrote:
But..But I'm always sweet and kind. Am I not?!? Evil or Very Mad I'm not.... :kataus:
but at least I become sweet and nice, eh??!
Thank you Lerochka. lovely heart
Ohh.. yes.. you are right, Alex Erm.. You are always very sweet and nice Razz Kisssssssssss but.. sometimes.. :kataus: you become like Lana and me :kataus: baaaaaaaaad Evil or Very Mad I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Lanochka, Alex, don't kill me! Pleasee!!! :kataus: poklon

Alex wrote:
You are not silly Kisssssssssss you're cute. I was just saying this because you thought I don't want you here. Erm.. But the only reason it seemed like that, is because I was thinking to spare you of a trip (time&money) since we were going to come to Moscow anyway. I did not know you want to visit Timisoara as well...
Lerochkaaaa..... Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss I would like to spend a lot of time together too. I'd love to meet you lovely heart
Wow.. am I? Really? Very Happy Wow. Alex said I was cute! flower Of course, I WANT TO GO TO TIMISOARA!!! How could you think I didn't want to! geek Of course, we need a looooot of money.. as for time - it doesn't really matter Wink I'm dying to spend time like that - with you - in Sofia, Timisoara, Moscow, Petersburg, Paris.. what else? Spainn!!!!!!!!! Maria!!!!!!!!!!!! Madrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mdr: :stari:

sestrichka wrote:
Where has that lottery money gone? :zy:
Yeap, I'd like to know it, too! :zy:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jul - 16:59

Lerka wrote:
Ohh.. yes.. you are right, Alex Erm.. You are always very sweet and nice Razz Kisssssssssss but.. sometimes.. :kataus: you become like Lana and me :kataus: baaaaaaaaad Evil or Very Mad I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Lanochka, Alex, don't kill me! Pleasee!!! :kataus: poklon

What? :kataus: What are you saying about me, Lerochka? Weep :kataus: hahaha. But yesss, we are very baaaaaad, are we not? Twisted Evil Kill you? Shocked Not possible. Razz I love my sestricka too much! Kisssssssssss

Quote :
sestrichka wrote:
Where has that lottery money gone? :zy:
Yeap, I'd like to know it, too! :zy:

Ohhh... I am so bad!!! :blush2: I want to spend alllll the money, I have saved, shopping. Rolling Eyes Fashion is my weakness. :zy: But... I will try to be good! Razz hehe.
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jul - 18:51

Lana wrote:
What? :kataus: What are you saying about me, Lerochka? Weep :kataus: hahaha. But yesss, we are very baaaaaad, are we not? Twisted Evil Kill you? Shocked Not possible. Razz I love my sestricka too much! Kisssssssssss
:kataus: Oh, please, sestrichka, don't cry! Weep :wink: I'm with you, I love you :<33: :luvzy: and, actually, you are not bad at all! Wink And you have never been bad.. you know it! Kisssssssssss Lanochka, haven't I told you how much I missed you, sestrichka! Kisssssssssss it's awesome to talk to you again! :<33: :<33: :<33: *Lerka runs to Lana and... gives her million of huge hugs! :zy: And.. flowers! zvet *

Lanochka wrote:
Ohhh... I am so bad!!! :blush2: I want to spend alllll the money, I have saved, shopping. Rolling Eyes Fashion is my weakness. :zy: But... I will try to be good! Razz hehe.
Oh.. Crying or Very sad I spent a lot of money in St.Petersburg. Much more than I was allowed to spend.. No that is so sad.. But, St.Petersburg is a very expensive city to live. Like all the tourist cities.
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jul - 17:47

Lerka wrote:
:kataus: Oh, please, sestrichka, don't cry! Weep :wink: I'm with you, I love you :<33: :luvzy: and, actually, you are not bad at all! Wink And you have never been bad.. you know it! Kisssssssssss Lanochka, haven't I told you how much I missed you, sestrichka! Kisssssssssss it's awesome to talk to you again! :<33: :<33: :<33: *Lerka runs to Lana and... gives her million of huge hugs! :zy: And.. flowers! zvet *

Okay, no tears. Laughing Wink Yay, Lerochka is here! :<33: :wink: ohhhh, I missed you very much, too! Weep It's so wonderful to read your messages again, sestrichka! Kisssssssssss :<33: *Lana returns the million of huge hugs and give Lerka flowers, toooo. :luvzy: zvet*

Quote :
Oh.. Crying or Very sad I spent a lot of money in St.Petersburg. Much more than I was allowed to spend.. No that is so sad.. But, St.Petersburg is a very expensive city to live. Like all the tourist cities.

You are exactly like me, my twin. :lmd: I fear I will spend too much money shopping in Vancouver! Weep Another tourist city... Suspect What did you buy in St. Petersburg, Lerochka? :wink: I'm leaving on a plane to BC on Tuesday morning. Smile I haven't started packing at all! :blush2: Today, I have to go to a mall to buy somethings for the trip. Wink I still need a necklace or bracelet to go with my dress for the wedding. I really want to show you it, sestrichka! ⭐ It reminds me of an ice dancer's dress. :luvzy: It's short and black and weighs about 6 lbs, because of all the silver sequence on it! lovely heart hehe. Of cooooourse, I picked the dress that reminded me of skating. :kataus: Razz

Kisses Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Holidays :)))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next