Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Holidays :)))

Go down 
+7
alexandra
Grace
OlEnka
Serena
Maria
Lana
Marina
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Summer Holidays :))) Empty
PostSubject: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 13:52

Hi girls ! cheers
I just can't wait for summer holidays !!! sunny

Do you already have plans for this summer ? sunny Could you share them with us please ? poklon

loveall

I didn't know where create this topic, scratch I hope it is in the good section, as it is about us !
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 18:42

Well... :wink: I'm pretty much staying in Ottawa. ⭐ Definitly for all of August, because I have 4 weeks of rhythmic gymnastics training camp. :jump1: So, I get to the RG club early in the morning and don't leave until the evening. Razz I have the weekends and evenings off. Smile So August is completely booked. :stari:

July is a bit more interesting. :respect: During the last week of this month, I'm going to British Colombia for a week. cheers I'm spending 2 days in Victoria and 4 days in Vancouver. sunny My cousin is getting married, so I am going to her wedding. :wink: I'm super excited about this trip! :luvzy: Vancouver has amazing shopping! Wink Much better than Ottawa. cheers hehe.

As for early July... erm... shocked Nothing is planned, yet. Suspect

Sorry, I sort of told you about my plans in a backwards order. :kataus:

Last edited by on Tue 30 May - 23:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 20:21

Welll, dears ,I usually go to the seaside and the countryside around three weeks in all! sunny sunny sunny

Then, I usually go abroad for a week or a week and a half! nice

However,...we have a problem this year,..because my mother in law is sick Sad Sad and it is very serious...so we don't know for sure what our plans are going to be!! nooo nooo nooo

loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 23:31

WEll...I USUALLY GO TO THE ALGARVE FOR A FORTNIGHT!
I LOVE THE SEASIDE!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny

AND ALGARVE IS VERY WARM. sunny ..WONDERFUL WEATHER!

I USUALLY GO IN AUGUST!!!

loveall
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeTue 30 May - 23:40

RG training camp for Lana, it might be wonderful !!! :stari:
And seaside for Maria and Serena, I hope the weather will be warm ! sunny (I don't like a lot the seaside, but I wish you good holidays !).
Maria, I hope your mother in law will be fine soon... Sad

Lana, what a coincidence ! My cousin is getting married too (but it is in August, and in the country, where there is any shop, any cinema, only cows and ducks... less exciting than Vancouver... lol! ).

About me, 2 months are booked, as usually ! Basketball
I'm working in July as an organizer in a holidays center for children, in the southeast of France. First week of August, I'm staying in the southeast, but no work !!! sunny I will see some cousins and my father who lives there.
My cousin is getting married in the middle of August in the soutwest of France this time (the cows' land ! lol! ) and I'm going there with my mom, brother and a friend of mine, for about 10 days.
And then, the better of my holidays, I'm going in Italy (in Roma :woow: ) with my mom the last week of August. Roma... heart2 heart2 It is my birthday gift from my mom, I'm super excited about his trip !!! :stari: :stari: :stari:

Last edited by on Wed 31 May - 10:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 0:06

Marina wrote:
RG training camp for Lana, it might be wonderful !!! :stari:

Yes, it probably will be! :wink: It usually is. :stari: You must go to this training camp, if you wish to compete during the next season. ⭐ So, I've been going to it for yearsss. Razz Wink

Quote :
Lana, what a coincidence ! My cousin is getting married too (but it is in August, and in the country, where there is any shop, any cinema, only cows and ducks... less exciting than Vancouver... lol! ).

hehe. Laughing Strange coincidence! ⭐ I'm sure you will have a nice time in the country, Marina! zvet Even if there are no shops or cinemas. Wink (Vancouver is supposed to be one of the three most fashionable cities in Canada. tchin-tchin The other two being Toronto and Montréal. Wink So, I'm excited about that! Razz)

Woww, your summer sounds verrry busy, Marina! :blink: Roma? nice :stari: That's such a wonderful birthday present!!! zvet I'm sure you will have an absolutely fabulous time! :woow: Be sure to take lots of photos! :respect: hehe. :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 0:09

Maria wrote:
Welll, dears ,I usually go to the seaside and the countryside around three weeks in all! sunny sunny sunny

Ohhh, the seaside should be wonderful, Maria! sunny You are so lucky! Smile hehe.

I hope your mother-in-law recovers soon, querida. :disap: zvet
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 0:11

Oh Serena, your holidays sound very lovely, too! :wink: Warm weather is nice. sunny I just don't like when it gets too hot. shocked
Back to top Go down
OlEnka
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
OlEnka

Number of posts : 72
Residence : Ukraine
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 0:29

As for me, my summer holidays are not very much attractive (((
I have exams till the middle of July ((((
And in August i'm planning to go to the seaside with my friend (or friends) Smile The Black sea coast is only 1,5 hours by car from my town )) so we go there every summer and it isn't much new to me )
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 0:48

It's better than me. Rolling Eyes Summer is my busy season for skating, so I never really have any holidays. I have to be at a competition or a test session every weekend in June. In July I will have to go to a competition in Pennsylvania for four or five days. In August I will have to go to a competition in New York for four or five days. I have to go to Delaware for a day or two in June and July. So I don't really get any holidays. Rolling Eyes Maybe in September I'll go to New York City for the U.S. Open, but it depends on if I have enough money. Razz
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 10:55

Well....

My hollidays will be definetly the best ones so far. If everything goes according plans.... poklon

So far I used to go to a medieval festival in Sighisoara - the oldest intact medieval city in Europe (as far as I know Embarassed ) - it was chosen to be the cultural capital of Europe in 2007. cheers But unfortunatelly the atmosphere became pretty bad and lots of unpleasent images...still a lovely town, a great festival. If only some people wouldn't distroy everything there... saaad

Last 2 years I went to seaside, a small area, where there is no bad music and the people are great...it was a great hippie community every summer. Of course, now it's worse...I hate that every great place gets bad in time...

But I don't like sun at all...I'm very pale, not because I like this, but because my skin is very sensitive, so I can't really stay too much in the sun. I get red.. Embarassed and I "suffer" after that Razz. So, I prefer the mountain...

But this year things will be different...I hope, hope, hope..so much.

After my exams are over, at the begining of july, my parents and I will have a trip to Paris, to visit my sister and bring her home. She was there for one year, to study Wink . We will stay probably a week or two and visit Paris. I'm sooo thrilled that I'll go in France... :stari: but on the other hand, I'm very afraid that something might interfere and ruin my dreamy plans. Maybe my exams, maybe hollidays for my parents..maybe they won't receive enough free days...who knows?! I'm pessimistic again, but I can't help it.

Anyway..I'm sure we will all have great hollidays...everything you wrote sounds interesting, familiar or cozzy. So I'm sure great time is guaranteed.

Dear Grace...you should take a few days to relax. I'm sure you can squeez in some days to spend away from coaching and arenas.. :vo:

Kisses :<33:
Enjoy your beautiful, bright day which I hope all of you have
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 11:00

Oooh, summer holidays ... I dream about it ... I feel so tired from work No but maybe I could take a holiday in August, not earlier No
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 11:21

Vania wrote:
Oooh, summer holidays ... I dream about it ... I feel so tired from work No but maybe I could take a holiday in August, not earlier No

I do hope you will. poklon
People need to rest, we all need breaks and moments to relax. I'm sure you'll be able to skip work a little, to forget about it. At least, I hope saaad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 11:29

Actually, if I'm on holiday, I couldn't write here pale maybe I have to go in Internet club Suspect The best thing in my work is that I have Internet, hehe.
loveall
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 11:49

Vania wrote:
Actually, if I'm on holiday, I couldn't write here pale maybe I have to go in Internet club Suspect The best thing in my work is that I have Internet, hehe.
Yes, but holidays are better than work !!! sunny I hope you will have a break !!! poklon

Alex, you know that I hope you will be able to come in Paris !!! poklon poklon I'm crossing my fingers !!! poklon :stari:

Wow, Grace, you will have a lot of competitions ! But figure skating competitions in summer ? scratch Don't you train in summer ? scratch I hope you wil have a break too ! poklon But you will go In New-York, I hope you will visit a bit the city ! (I love NY ! heart2 ).

loveall
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 15:50

Marina wrote:
Wow, Grace, you will have a lot of competitions ! But figure skating competitions in summer ? scratch Don't you train in summer ? scratch I hope you wil have a break too ! poklon
Actually, only international level skaters spend the summer training-- well, at least in the U.S. For everyone else, summer is the busiest part of the year for competitions. Odd, no? :kataus:
Quote :
But you will go In New-York, I hope you will visit a bit the city ! (I love NY ! heart2 ).
Yes, me too! One of my best friends lives there so I've been many times, but there's always something new to see. zvet
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 16:17

Grace wrote:
Actually, only international level skaters spend the summer training-- well, at least in the U.S. For everyone else, summer is the busiest part of the year for competitions. Odd, no? :kataus:
Yes, rather odd ! :kataus: I didn't know that, you have teached me something ! So, I wish you good luck ! :<33:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeWed 31 May - 16:26

I haven't decided where I am going this summer yet!

The only thing I know for sure is that I'll be with my scouts group for two weeks around the end of July!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 16:59

Embarassed Wonderful topic, Marina! Embarassed Basketball I was soo curious about all your plans for summer, girls! Razz Now, I'm satisfied! :luvzy:
Thank you so much for telling about them! cheers Well.. first of all, I wish you all to have a wonderful time, to rest, to muster "new" strength and nerves for a new season! :kataus: :cheer:

Lana wrote:
Well... :wink: I'm pretty much staying in Ottawa. ⭐ Definitly for all of August, because I have 4 weeks of rhythmic gymnastics training camp. :jump1: So, I get to the RG club early in the morning and don't leave until the evening. Razz I have the weekends and evenings off. Smile So August is completely booked. :stari:
I'm pretty much happy about it! :kataus: So.. you seem to be in touch in august, right, Laur? :lmd: I'm a little envious about your training camp, Lanochka.. :blush2: Just a liiiitle! Wink

And wooow... weddings for you and Alex!!!! :woow: :stari: I hope brides will be very beautiful! :luvzy: :stari: lol!

I also think that going to the seaside for Maria, OlEnka and Serena would be absolutely fab! :vo: But.. I'm so sorry for your mother-in-law, querida! Sad I hope she will be better soon!

Alex, I wish your dreams about holidays will come true and everything will be as you wish!!! I think your plans are gorgeous! :stari: Sighisoara.. Paris.. :stari:
Aouch. shocked And poor Grace and Vania.. work, work, work again.. when the wheather is super.. when the sun shines.. you must work Evil or Very Mad

As for me.. drunken June means exams. July and August usually mean summer practice with university. But. Sad Not this year for me. Because of my injury I couldn't go to the practice. It's so sad Sad the place they have choosen for us is amazing heart2 even if it is cold there :kataus: - White sea, the Karelia..
But the doctor said I can't go to the practice, my leg just can't stand all the routes uphill and so on.. Sad First, I was very upset, because lots of friends from university go there.. but.. you can always find something good in every evil! lol! So, after my exams finish I will go to St.Petersbourg to my friend Christie for 2 weeks maybe. I don't know Smile Then to the Volga river for some days Smile then I must be back, to Moscow, 'cause my parents are going to the seaside with my little brother and I must look after our two dogs :dube: My Maroussia will have puppies at the end of July.. soo... I'm going to have a loooooot of little dogs at home! :kataus: Razz Here.. probably.. pale I will have an operation.of.my.knee.. if it won't improve itself :kataus: pale
When my parents are back, we are thiking of going somewhere with my friend Alina (FeuTendre) Razz :kataus: We are not sure where to go, yet, but we are going to invent something.. crazy!!! :kataus:
If my knee is ok I'll have my trainings back. At the middle of Agugust for sure. cheers I hope Suspect And.. I have my music for the floor routine!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I couldn't believe my coach loved it and took it! Weep :dube: I'm so happy! I adore this piece of music.. it is one of my favourites ever.. ohhhh :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 17:31

Holidays with friends for Val, it's very amazing ! And Saint-Petersbourg... I want to go in Russia !!! :dube:

I'm so sorry for your knee, Lerka with her injur you had a lot of plans and you won't be able to practice with your friends from university... Weep

Puppies ? It's so lovely ! :dube: Will you keep little dogs ? (one at least ?).

Quote :
And wooow... weddings for you and Alex!!!! :woow:
Hum, not Alex but me... lol! But maybe Alex will go to a wedding too ? scratch
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 17:49

Marina wrote:

I agre with Marina!! You have to keep at least one..and make photos poklon poklon to the cute, cute puppies. I would like to see them...I think it's so nice..Of course, too many is not ok. But one or two...if you have enough space Very Happy

Marina wrote:
Lerka wrote:

Well...I was a bit surprised when I read what Lerochka wrote. I thought I'm forgetting things already..Uhh..ha?! What wedding... shocked
Hehe...but no, no weddings for me this summer. I won't meet any beautiful bride saaad Brides are allways beautiful, they simply shine :stari: they have a special smile and aura..Smile
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun - 18:05

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Embarassed Wonderful topic, Marina! Embarassed Basketball I was soo curious about all your plans for summer, girls! Razz Now, I'm satisfied! :luvzy:
Thank you so much for telling about them! cheers Well.. first of all, I wish you all to have a wonderful time, to rest, to muster "new" strength and nerves for a new season! :kataus: :cheer:
Thank you my dear Lerochka. Smile I think we all need to recharge ourselves at some point. We do need breaks..
Do you, by any chance, wish us strength for a new season...a new figure skating season...a new ice-dancing season!? :kataus: :kataus:
Oh, strength!! You are right, I do need that, and strong nerves and energy. Thank you I love you

Lerochka wrote:

Alex, I wish your dreams about holidays will come true and everything will be as you wish!!! I think your plans are gorgeous! :stari: Sighisoara.. Paris.. :stari:
Thank you maia solyshka Lerochka :dube: I think this dream will come true Very Happy . No Sighisoara for me this year (not enough time and money) but Paris is definetly a dream come true. I will leave in the second week of july. :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: You're wish is very cute and thank you very much for it. It helpes Wink

Lerochka wrote:

As for me.. drunken June means exams. July and August usually mean summer practice with university. But. Sad Not this year for me. Because of my injury I couldn't go to the practice. It's so sad Sad the place they have choosen for us is amazing heart2 even if it is cold there :kataus: - White sea, the Karelia..
I'm sorry to hear this Sad. Going to trips with your friends from school sounds gorgeous, especially if it is mudd involved :kataus: :kataus: and diggings. Razz
But like you said, every bad has a good (or even more Smile ) in it. I strongly belive this Very Happy. And from what you wrote, you seem to have a full summer already. I wish you luck with your exams and a perfect, relaxing summer holiday.

We will meet on the internet, msn or forum while you are recovering from your opeation and I from mine - yeees, I will have to remove the little bump from my wrist :disap: . So, even this period will have smth good in it. You can spend your time creating, drawing, taking care of this lovely forum and website..

Huuugs and kisses to all, best wishes and a grrrrreat summer. Wink :<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 0:36

Marina wrote:
Holidays with friends for Val, it's very amazing ! And Saint-Petersbourg... I want to go in Russia !!! :dube:
I'm so sorry for your knee, Lerka with her injur you had a lot of plans and you won't be able to practice with your friends from university... Weep
Yes, it was my dream since a verrry long time to spend holidays with my close friends :blush2: I'm very happy that I could see Christie, to talk with her again.. we haven't met since November! affraid And Alina is super cute..I love my friends.. Razz :dube: Maybe I'll manage to spend some time with Lenchik! cheers As for Masha.. Sad (she is my best friend) she will be away for the whole summer.. Weep she will go to Italy.. Weep I'm very happy about her, I know she wants to go there so much, but I'll miss her immensely! Sad Miss u!
And yes, we will keep one little girl (puppy-girl) with us! Thanks! Thanks! Little puppies are soo cute! :cheer: I have some photos of our last year puppies.. :dube: If you want.. I can post them! :angel2:

Marina wrote:
Quote :
Oh, no.. Shocked I'm a dumb. Vaaal?! -> Are you stupid of so I'm so sorry to confuse things! Sorry.. Weep I didn't want! forgive me, girls! poklon Weeell, if you forgive me.. so.. a wedding for Marina! :luvzy: A beautiful bride :dube: I'm a bit crazy about beautiful brides! :mdr: :zy: If I hear about wedding I always "see" Albenka in a white gorgeous dress! :kataus: :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun - 11:08

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Yes, it was my dream since a verrry long time to spend holidays with my close friends :blush2:
Yes, it is really wonderful ! Last year, I went in holidays with my best friend Annabelle, only her and me ! It was fantastic !!! And in August, my very very very close friend Lysel will go with me to my grand-mother's, it will be great !!! :stari: So I understand you my dear Val, I'm sure these holidays will be wonderful for you ! :stari:

Lera wrote:
And yes, we will keep one little girl (puppy-girl) with us! Thanks! Thanks! Little puppies are soo cute! :cheer: I have some photos of our last year puppies.. :dube: If you want.. I can post them! :angel2:
So you will have 3 dogs ? Are they little or big dogs ? I hope your house is big !!! lol! Oh, yes please, post your photos ! poklon

Lera wrote:
Weeell, if you forgive me.. so.. a wedding for Marina! :luvzy: A beautiful bride :dube: I'm a bit crazy about beautiful brides! :mdr: :zy: If I hear about wedding I always "see" Albenka in a white gorgeous dress! :kataus: :luvzy:
Of course I forgive you ! Yes, a wedding ! I love weddings ! :luvzy: This one will take place during 3 days, it's a really huge wedding ! It will be great ! And my friend Lysel will be here with us ! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jun - 18:24

Lerka wrote:
I'm pretty much happy about it! :kataus: So.. you seem to be in touch in august, right, Laur? :lmd: I'm a little envious about your training camp, Lanochka.. :blush2: Just a liiiitle! Wink

Are you? :kataus: Yeah, I'll be in touch in August. :lmd: Only in the evenings, though. Smile You musn't be envious, sestrichka. Embarassed We get the stuffing knocked out of us at this camp. Razz hehe. I adore it, though. :luvzy:

Quote :
But the doctor said I can't go to the practice, my leg just can't stand all the routes uphill and so on.. Sad First, I was very upset, because lots of friends from university go there.. but.. you can always find something good in every evil! lol! So, after my exams finish I will go to St.Petersbourg to my friend Christie for 2 weeks maybe. I don't know Smile

Sad I'm very sorry about your practice, Lerochka. But maybe it is for the best... :disap: It would be horrible, if your injury worsened from this. Sad Still, every cloud has a silver lining! :vo: You get to visit your friend in St. Petersbourg! Very Happy I'm sure you will have a very wonderful time there. :wink: zvet

Quote :
My Maroussia will have puppies at the end of July.. soo... I'm going to have a loooooot of little dogs at home! :kataus: Razz Here.. probably.. pale I will have an operation.of.my.knee.. if it won't improve itself :kataus: pale

Aww... the puppies will be so cute. :dube: hehe. Your home will be over-run with little dogs. :kataus: That's so adorable. Smile hehe. But... your knee... Weep I really don't know what to say. Crying or Very sad

Quote :
And.. I have my music for the floor routine!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I couldn't believe my coach loved it and took it! Weep :dube: I'm so happy! I adore this piece of music.. it is one of my favourites ever.. ohhhh :stari:

but... what is this piece? Suspect you must say, sestrichka!!! zvet pleeeease? Laughing *Lana hates suspense. Razz* i'm sure it must be gorgeous. :dube: but Suspect what Suspect is Suspect it? hm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Holidays :)))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next