Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer reports? Here?

Go down 
+3
alexandra
*~rachel~*
*MAGic diable*
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Summer reports? Here? Empty
PostSubject: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 20:21

Ok, I start.. Hey!

I left Moscow on the 5th.. I was very nervous and sad, because I couldn't watch the match France-Portugal. :kataus: The match began at 22h 45 (Moscow time) and I might leave home about 23h 00 =( ufff..yeah, but idea of visiting St.Petersburg comforted me Wink I trusted in "my" team, in my (ok, ok, Marinochka, NOTRE! Laughing ) Zizou :toodoo: Two friends kept a "live broadcasting" for me, sending me these wonderful small messages called SMS :luvzy: they were FeuTendre and Christie Smile Thank you so much girls!!! Kisssssssssss
Well, it was 23h 05 already, but I couldn't stop watching Zinedine :dube: he was so cute.. with his bald head :luvzy: as usual, though! =) hehe =))
But I understood that if I would keep watching football I would never catch the bus! So... I said:
- Ma, Dad, I have to go..
- Yeah, ok, bye! - my dad said without giving up watching TV Erm..work:)
- Don't you want to see your daughter off? Suspect - my mother asked him
- Erm.. no, I tape football for her.
- Mom, I interpret: dad says he can't, 'cause he is very busy, he watches football. :kataus: :kataus:
- Ok, I'm going with you with Versaille.
- Ok, bye dad! *we kissed and I went away* Kisssssssssss

We went to a bus-stop, but there was no any. affraid I was very nervous and afraid to be late for the train. I went to look for a taxi already, but my mom shouted: "Hey! Buuuuus!!!"
Finally, when I was at the station it was still early. Ha! I could watch more Zidan at home! Laughing
It was 00h 40 when our train arrived.. I showed my ticket and came in. It was the first time for me to go somewhere so far by train alone. (the journey takes 8-9 hours Wink I found my place.. two places in front of me belonged to a girl with her boyfriend. The boy was talking over his cellphone. Suddenly he said in a very loud voice: "Yeeeee!!! Zidan has just realized penalti!!!!!!!!" Yahoooo!!!
Wow! Shocked more Zizou fans??? :respect: So, yes, the girl and the boy were cheering for France =) some minutes later I got the message from Alinka (FeuTendre) and a minute later from Christie Smile they told me that France leaded! Laughing
After the match, the girl and the boy took a huge bottle of beer from their bag and offered me to celebrate the victory :kataus: it was very cute of their part.. but.. I DON'T LIKE and I DON't DRINK BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad So, I just thanked them and.. went to bed, 'cause it was about 2 a.m. already. Sleeping
When I woke up, I was in Peter already. Wheee!! :stari:

So... if my report sounds to be ok and if it's not very boring, I'll continue it :wink:
kisses :kiss:
yeah, and, of course, I'll post a real heap of photos with beautiful views and monumetns! \/
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 21:46

It's not boring at all Lerochkla Very Happy please continue...haha my dad is like yours...when there's football on tv nothing else is important anymore...omg..men.. Wink : lol!

I look forward your photo's, yes!!! they would be fab, and the story about Peter too

kusjes :<33:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul - 22:05

Channanja (Rachel) wrote:
It's not boring at all Lerochkla Very Happy please continue...haha my dad is like yours...when there's football on tv nothing else is important anymore...omg..men.. Wink : lol!

I look forward your photo's, yes!!! they would be fab, and the story about Peter too

kusjes :<33:
Ohhh, thank you Rachel!!!! :<33: zvet Thank you for your words!!! Kisssssssssss Yes, my dad is verrrrrry lazy sometimes in the evenings when he watches football lol!
hehe =) while I'm typing my report I can show you some photos from the picnic with my friends, here in Moscow =)) in the Moscow region exactly =) we went to the beach.. we have a lake near my home, soooo... we spend holidays there :stari:

kusjes heart2 heart2 heart2 loveall
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 16:50

that'll be so nice Lerka!!! wow. lake near your house, sounds good flower
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 17:04

Hehe....

You know I love your stories and dreams Smile. I like the way you write them. It's ALWAYS very interesting and enjoyable. It's like reading a book or some little stories you like Smile Smile I'm really curious about the rest. bounce bounce and NOOOO, it's not boring at all!!!

Ehh, you went for the first time with train alone?! I remember my first trip that lasted 9 hours. And I was alone...huh!! Nice memories!!

About SMS - yeah!! great invention!! And having little reports from your friends is also really cute.

So, my dear, you don't like beer?! tchin-tchin - > "champagne, pour mademoiselle!!" Very Happy
Hmmm...I do. It's refreshing and it tastes good. But I wouldn't drink beer in a train with strangers...that's a bit much for me. Ayayay!

Aahh, you woke up in sankt Petersburg..and then what!??! Yahoooo!!!

Should I make another topic with my report...or just interfere here?!? I'm afraid my report will be less detailed. I don't know...I don't have the talent and I'm afraid I might bore you Razz
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 19:44

DEAR LERA!

WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA!!! cheers cheers

I love your stories and your dreams heart2
I'll never forget the BABA YAGA story! lol! lol!
It's wonderful to read your report! nice

BESOS
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 23:24

alexandra wrote:
You know I love your stories and dreams Smile. I like the way you write them. It's ALWAYS very interesting and enjoyable. It's like reading a book or some little stories you like Smile Smile I'm really curious about the rest. bounce bounce and NOOOO, it's not boring at all!!!

Ehh, you went for the first time with train alone?! I remember my first trip that lasted 9 hours. And I was alone...huh!! Nice memories!!

About SMS - yeah!! great invention!! And having little reports from your friends is also really cute.
Ohh, thank you Alex :<33: you are so sweet to tell me that.. :angel2: It's the best thing to hear - to hear that my stories are not boring Kisssssssssss How old were you when you went to the 9-hour-trip alone? Shocked Wow.. and where did you go?? Hm.. Suspect Hungary?

as for sms.. hm.. I don't have your number! Sad I have some numbers which are not really necessary, but as for yours.. Rolling Eyes

Alex wrote:

So, my dear, you don't like beer?! tchin-tchin - > "champagne, pour mademoiselle!!" Very Happy
Hmmm...I do. It's refreshing and it tastes good. But I wouldn't drink beer in a train with strangers...that's a bit much for me. Ayayay!

Should I make another topic with my report...or just interfere here?!? I'm afraid my report will be less detailed. I don't know...I don't have the talent and I'm afraid I might bore you Razz
Champagne?? Razz But it's not a holiday today..:wink: Mineral water, please! :kataus: I really don't know why I don't like beer.. but I don't find it tasty in a way.. Rolling Eyes and.. it's not very good for figure.. Embarassed

I don't know... Erm.. you can do as you wish! Bravo! and, please, don't say like this! I'm sure your report will be fablous! We will enjoy it sooo much! drunken I love the way you describe things.. you have something philosophical in your thoughts sometimes! :stari: so, pleeeaseee, Sash!!! poklon :<33:

Quote :
Aahh, you woke up in sankt Petersburg..and then what!??! Yahoooo!!!
Yeah! In a minute :blush2: \/
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 23:28

Maria wrote:
DEAR LERA!

WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA!!! cheers cheers

I love your stories and your dreams heart2
I'll never forget the BABA YAGA story! lol! lol!
It's wonderful to read your report! nice

BESOS
Oh, querida!! Kisssssssssss :kataus: yes, the Baba Yaga dream was verrrry funny!!! I'd like to see something like that again Laughing Oh, please, someone! Send me a funny dream!!! poklon lol! hehe Smile
Kidding Smile
BESOS! heart2 :surce:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul - 23:51

Ok, so the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes.. was.. a window! Laughing The first thing I felt was.. I've caught a cold.. Sad Hm.. little trouble.. Suspect Nevermind! :kataus: I'm in Peter! :kataus: I looked around and made sure of the fact I was in Peter already. I had about 20 minutes before our train arrived to the station. Very quickly I checked my wallet and cellphone. Wooow! Yahoooo!!! I was not robbed!!! I wrote an sms to my dad: "Good morning, Daddy! I'm in Peter already! Razz and I'm not robbed!!!!" Dad answered: "Good morning it is impossible so what is wrong with you" Yeah :kataus: he is not able to put punctuation marks to an sms! It's ok :kataus: and he would never believe everything was ok :kataus: so I honestly wrote: "I've caught a cold."
Then I washed my face (etc) and.. it was the time to leave train! I said "Bye" to the girl and the boy and we wished eachother "Good luck for France!" :luvzy:
Wow.. Shocked I have never been to this station before.. Ladozhskaya.. :stari: when I was in St.Petersburg before I always arrived to Moskovsky station, but, ok, not this time. Wink unexpectedly very quickly for me I found a table "Metro Arrow "..
I went to the metro and wrote to Christie (sometimes I call her just Ch :wink: ) "I'm going home!" "That's fab! I asked mom to get a bed ready for you.. maybe you are tired after the train.." Christie was at work.. in the office.. Yes.. she had to work every day.. and we could spend together with her only Saturdays, Sundays and evenings Smile after 19h 00 =)
When I was home, I realized that I was really tired.. and didn't want to go somewhere that day. I just went to my room and.... began to read one book you all know.. Laughing
Summer reports? Here? 11hl4

(I just had no time to read it before), so.. my holidays began with Peter and The "Da Vinci Code" :stari: Woooooooooow!!! The book was awesome!!! I enjoyed every page.. Ohhh.. I enjoyed every phrase in french! Kisssssssssss
Some hours later Ch wrote me that our dear Amelishka ( :kataus: who are Amelishka, do you know? :kataus: Yeeees, kind russian girls call Amelie Mauresmo this way Razz ) might play that day!!! Wooowwww!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: I went to Ch's room and saw Ch's mom - Zarema (beautiful name, eh? :stari: ), who watched tennis! Bravo! Amelie vs "kocherga".. hehe.. =) Off topic as usual!) (by the way, a passing lesson of russian for Alex, Rachel and Marinochka :respect: Kocherga. A russian word. Means - "a poker" :kataus: A poker - stove poker, fire hook, salamander - is a fire iron consisting of a metal rod with a handle; used to stir a fire :mdr: You can ask - Lerka - But you told us about tennis??? Why do you use this strange russian word? :kataus: Yeah Razz right.. we do invent such a ridiculous silly nicknames for everyone Razz Kocherga is Masha's Sharapova nickname :zy: :zy: :zy: Look at her! She is like a poker! No? Crazee ) Off topic as usual!) But ok, the day finished in a very good way =) Christie was with me =) Amelishka won =) we talked with Ch about everything till 2h a.m. =) about figure skating, of course.. about Albenka and Max :stari: I gave her two calendars from Albenka (Albenka knows Christie as well, Smile but they haven't seen eachother since WC in Moscow Sad and we went to bed, thinking about where could I go next morning.. Sleeping Lana writes!)

erm.. and.. and... about this "next" morning.. tomorrow! :kiss:
kisses =) lovely heart
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jul - 0:54

Channanja (Rachel) wrote:
that'll be so nice Lerka!!! wow. lake near your house, sounds good flower
Yes, it's a v ery nice place, Rachel! nice :stari: Actually, we have two lakes =) the first one near my home (it's ok and we can swim there Razz) and the second one near FeuTendre's home, but it's not a lake already, but a diiiiiiiirty pond! lol! Still, it's a very nice place for a picnic! :vo:

So.. our photos Smile
from left to right - Luiba, Zhenia (my good friend - she writes on the forum as Rusalka4 heart2 ) and.. Erm.. me))
Summer reports? Here? Picnik1tp9.th

me and Alinka on a rusty car, representing Titanic :kataus: Jack and Rose actually =) I am Jack! (not Sparrow, unfortunately Sad :kataus: ) lol!
Summer reports? Here? Picnic2oc1.th

Erm.. I guess Alina was very angry with me Erm.. she wanted to kill me on this photo!!! affraid
Summer reports? Here? Picnic4mz0.th

New figure skating category... Ladies couple skating on the sand :mdr:
"Spiral" :kataus:
Summer reports? Here? Picnic5ol2.th

"Deathspiral" :kataus:
Summer reports? Here? Picnic6ij8.th

And the last one.. Lerka lol! what was I doing? Erm.. I don't remember Erm..
Summer reports? Here? Picnicmews9.th

erm.. so.. you knew Lerka was a biiiiiiiiiiit crazee.. but now you can be sure :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
:kiss: lovely heart kisses lovely heart :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jul - 14:08

GREAT PHOTOS, LERKA, ESPECIALLY THE THIRD ONE, HEHE!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jul - 19:21

*MAGic diable* wrote:

How old were you when you went to the 9-hour-trip alone? Shocked Wow.. and where did you go?? Hm.. Suspect Hungary?

Hehe...I was around 17. I was going to visit a friend and I went there alone. So, the road was incredibly long. And it wasn't in the night, so i couldn't spend my time sleeping. I was listening music and I was reading and I was sooooo excited and eager to see him and to spend time there and to visit the city..and uhh...the road seemed less than 9 hours. I was there in a "heart-beat". But when coming home, the road seemed to be soooo looooong. No excitement and new things were waiting at the end of it. Just me returning home..and it was boring and I was sad and I thought the road will last for forever..

Hehe...but this wasn't my first trip with trains...

I am pretty used to travel with trains. When I was 17, I went to Sighisoara (I mentioned this town and its anual "medieval festival" already Razz ) with my friends. Well, it's true that I wasn't completely alone..but I was without parents.
You know that long journeys with friends are always fun!! They are always enjoyable and you always have a great time...you always feel free...Smile

Lerka wrote:
as for sms.. hm.. I don't have your number! Sad I have some numbers which are not really necessary, but as for yours.. Rolling Eyes
Wow, you know I was actually thinking about this. What would be like, to send sms's to you or Lana or any other girl. It would be fantastic...I can arrange this Wink

Lerka wrote:

Champagne?? Razz But it's not a holiday today..:wink: Mineral water, please! :kataus:

Ok..mineral water for Lerka!!
Aaahh....no...russians like vodka. So no wine, no beer, no champagne...vodka for you?! drunken A while ago, I tried russian vodka. I was in a bar with russian spcialities and I drank vodka with two little cucumbers in it. Hihihi....it was interesting Razz

Lerka wrote:
I don't know... Erm.. you can do as you wish! Bravo! and, please, don't say like this! I'm sure your report will be fablous! We will enjoy it sooo much! drunken I love the way you describe things.. you have something philosophical in your thoughts sometimes! :stari: so, pleeeaseee, Sash!!! poklon :<33:

Embarassed Embarassed ... Erm.. thanks...
I will...but I have to find more time and courage to start Razz
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jul - 21:11

aah Lerka, your report and af course the photo's are FAB!!! really wonderful!!! :cheer: you know it's so nice, to "see" you (don't ask me why, but I imagined you with short blond hair :blush2:) . and well, Peter sounds again fab! your story is great and funny!! :angel2: haha crazy Lerka, cute....what you're doing is the last photo, we call it brug, bridge...you'll be good skatingpartner, noo? probably we have to ask the ISU of this new category in skating.. :smile:

Baba Yaga dream? nooooo, please don't say it's about Tatiana without make-up, or *famous Zhulin's birthday* :kataus: (by the way, our local paper said they'll have second child....yes Off topic as usual!) me....but still...)

good, good, Lerka teachs Russian lol! you're lovely teacher dear. and wooow do you really call her like that...a bit erm,,,strange :wink:

poor Alex, but yes traveling with friends is such much more nice and fun!!

I have to now, because brrrr thunderstorm here...

kusjes shmoooks!!! loveall
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jul - 23:23

Oh Val !!! Thank you for your summer report !!! It's so interesting ! And your photos ! So crazyyyyyyy !!! :kataus: I really love them ! :kataus:

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I trusted in "my" team, in my (ok, ok, Marinochka, NOTRE! Laughing ) Zizou :toodoo:
Yes, NOTRE !!! Don't forget, we share.

And I can wait for Alex's report. It seems to be very interesting, although you talked a bit about her trip.

Alex wrote:
Aaahh....no...russians like vodka. So no wine, no beer, no champagne...vodka for you?!
If I remember well, she doesn't like vodka (yes, she's not a real Russian. She cheers for France, she prefer Bulgarian dancers as Russian ones, she doesn't drink vodka... drunken In spite of that, we love her very much ! :<33: ).
As for me, I love champagne ! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 16:41

Marina wrote:
Oh Val !!! Thank you for your summer report !!! It's so interesting ! And your photos ! So crazyyyyyyy !!! :kataus: I really love them ! :kataus:
Crazy, yes!! Razz drunken usually, people need tooooo muuuuuuch vodka to make photos like that, but we are too crazy even without vodka lol! Thank you so much for your words.. nice :<33: I'm so happy that you find my report is interesting!!! :jump3: But sooooon, soon you will find it much more interesting, I know.. :wink: "Adventures of crazy me in Peter.." ohhh.. poor people in the streets.. Oh my poor head!

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
I trusted in "my" team, in my (ok, ok, Marinochka, NOTRE! Laughing ) Zizou :toodoo:
Yes, NOTRE !!! Don't forget, we share.
Yes, yes, I have improved already \/ NOTRE! Summer)) Mariiiiiin, but I don't remember.. what was your opinion on Johnny Depp.. Oh my! :blush2: eh??

Marishka wrote:
Alex wrote:
Aaahh....no...russians like vodka. So no wine, no beer, no champagne...vodka for you?!
If I remember well, she doesn't like vodka (yes, she's not a real Russian. She cheers for France, she prefer Bulgarian dancers as Russian ones, she doesn't drink vodka... drunken In spite of that, we love her very much ! :<33: ).
As for me, I love champagne ! drunken
Ohhhh, Marinochka :angel2: :blush2: Kisssssssssss I love you very much, too.. ma tite.. lovely heart Summer reports? Here? 5e229aa10229ec59beb704841c301df9et0 et tu le sais.. Kisssssssssss
And yes, I don't like vodka, Alex bla-bla-bla but I do like champagne very much!!! But.. I usually drink it only on holidays.. just because we love I like different cockteils.. Summer)) Ugu-ugu

And yes, Alex!!! We are dying to read more of your report with Marina! bow
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 18:48

ALEX, ME TOO, I'M DYING TO READ (AND SEE) MORE FROM PARIS Rolling Eyes WHEN YOU HAVE TIME, OF COURSE :angel2:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul - 20:42

Thank you Lera, for your delightful report! Basketball Basketball Basketball

LOvely pics! Have lots of fun!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny

heart2 BESOS! heart2
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul - 10:57

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Mariiiiiin, but I don't remember.. what was your opinion on Johnny Depp.. Oh my! :blush2: eh??
Hum... I don't remember telling my opinion about Johnny Depp here... I have to think about this, I will tell you later.

Val wrote:
And yes, Alex!!! We are dying to read more of your report with Marina! bow
Yes !!! Alex, please !!! I'm very curious about what you saw, what you though of Paris... You told us a bit, but we want more !!! Very Happy

Thank you Val for your nice words Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeTue 8 Aug - 18:02

Hi! So... I begin my summer photo-report here! Very Happy But the uploading is very slow, so I post today only 2-3, mkore will come tomorrow Rolling Eyes

A very cute little goat in the Monastery of Bachkovo:

Summer reports? Here? F1000006oa5

Oops, you have to rotate this one Embarassed
Summer reports? Here? F1000007ea1
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeWed 9 Aug - 10:10

Well, I have to explain a little about the photos Rolling Eyes We were in the Monastery of Bachkovo (at about 40 km from Plovdiv). It's in the mountain of Rodopi. We liked so much this little goat that we just can't resist and we did take a photo Rolling Eyes :albino: you can see also the sheep. There were many children who maybe have never seen any of these animals, except on TV Wink and were so happy, caressed the animals and wanted to enter there Very Happy Razz

On the second photo you see the inner yard of the Monatsery.

OK, that's for now, later I'll post more photos.

Bye!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Aug - 0:52

Hehe...Vania!!!
Thanks for showing us these photos!! zvet I would be happy to see more, if you have time to post.

The little goat is so cute. Even if I am not a little child and I saw goats, I would probably touched this one too. Very Happy

Too bad the holiday is over, eh? Sad
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Aug - 12:21

OK, I continue with my photos: Very Happy

This is the monastery: (from another angle) It's beautiful, right?
[img]Summer reports? Here? F1000008dg8[/img]

View to the mountain:
[img]Summer reports? Here? F1000010gg9[/img]

hehe - it's me cheers
[img]Summer reports? Here? F1000015lw1[/img]

I will post more later or tomorrow, I have 8-10 photos more, that I want to show you geek
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeFri 11 Aug - 14:35

Another photo:

This is my friend Radostina (Lerkaaaa, for you Wink )

Summer reports? Here? F1000016rm5

and it's me again

Summer reports? Here? F1000020nb2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeFri 11 Aug - 16:33

I like your photos!!! cheers I like the surroundings and the scenery!!
You look great, you seem to be very relaxed and happy!! -> this is fantastic. :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Aug - 2:08

Wheee!! :jump3: Yahoooo!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss :jump3: Yahoooo!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss :jump3: Yahoooo!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss :jump3: Yahoooo!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss :jump3: Yahoooo!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss :jump3: Yahoooo!!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss cute photos from Vanichka!!! bow Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss bow Mnogo ti blagodaria, milichka! Rose
Thsi little cute goat.. gorgeous monastery, our Vanichka.. and her cute friend :dube: wow Shocked she is blonde! I love your photos! I love the places :luvzy: and I agree with Alex - you both seem to be very happy and relaxed! Yay! Ugu-ugu \/ :<33:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer reports? Here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next