Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer reports? Here?

Go down 
+3
alexandra
*~rachel~*
*MAGic diable*
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Aug - 12:14

Do you want more photos Rolling Eyes ?

This is an amazing waterfall near to Bachkovo:
Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 F1000021du0

Here I'm with Radostina and another girl on the sea (well, the sea is not on the photo baaa )

Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 F1000029pm1
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Aug - 0:03

Vania wrote:
Do you want more photos Rolling Eyes ?
Yes!! zvet
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Aug - 0:17

Dear!!! wowwwwwwww!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY PICS!!! sunny sunny sunny
BEAUTIFUL!!! :stari: Rose Rose Rose

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Aug - 0:29

I didn't see these pictures ! Thank you Vania !!! You look very happy and smiling on it. sunny
Where you were is very beautiful. The Monastery of Bachkovo seems to be a very interesting place. It looks like some monasteries I studied and I visited in Greece. It's an orthodox monastery isn't it ?

Kisses :<33:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Aug - 10:05

Marina wrote:

Where you were is very beautiful. The Monastery of Bachkovo seems to be a very interesting place. It looks like some monasteries I studied and I visited in Greece. It's an orthodox monastery isn't it ?

Yes, it's an orthodox monastery and it's really one of the most beautiful in Bulgaria.

If you are interested here you can find more photos.

flower lol!
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Aug - 11:22

Oh merci Vania zvet
It's really beautiful, I like this kind of monasteries. Now, I'd like to go in Bulgaria to visit them ! :woow:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Sep - 11:09

Marina wrote:

It's really beautiful, I like this kind of monasteries. Now, I'd like to go in Bulgaria to visit them ! :woow:

You're very welcome, Marinochka! lol! It will be great if you visit Bulgaria some day!

Bisous!
flower
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Sep - 1:17

So, I have the photos bounce and as I promised to some of you, I will write a little report.

But it will be quite short, because most of the time it rained and we had nothing else to do except staying in our tents. But a few interesting things happend though. You'll find out from the photos Smile

So, let's start.

We left Timisoara at around 8:30 in the morning. I think I don't have to mention that our backpacks weren't ready in the previous night. Embarassed So in the morning, everybody was agitated (I for sure) hoping that we will have everything we might need in the middle of nowhere. lol!

Of course, the train was full of people, but luckily the journey is only 3 hours long. Me and a friend found an empty compartiment. But we found it after the others settled somewhere else. They were too lazy to move their luggages and theirselves through 3 or 4 vagons, so we stayed separately. But...eh...we had space, so they visited us quite often. :mdr:

Well, we arrived in Resita (that's the town near the places we wanted to visit) and it was pouring, "raining cats and dogs" as some say.

We really had to make some shoppings (vegetables, some food and...plastic bags Erm.. -> no, we didin't plan to murder anyone).

While some of us went shopping, some stood in a lousy bar . Luckily the waitress was nice and she let us stay there with our huuuuge backpacks. She even helped us not to get wet.

So, shopping...

Then we got in the car that was supposed to take us near the camping place. It's some sort of minibus. It was ok. Nobody got carsick on the way. The journey was 15-20 minutes long.

We arrived near the bridge..and now what?! It was raining..still. Ok, wait. Let's organise. Let's cover the backpacks and us. Let's find some caps/hats. Some of us didn't have any ("Don't you watch the weather channel? They said it will be cold") Shocked

So, after all the preparations, we looked like this: lol!
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture012tf7.jpg
and http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture017qd5.jpg

My best friend dressed up..fancy, eh?
http://img350.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im000407kg1.jpg

I was in the middle of some debate probably..Very Happy
http://img350.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im000414lr7.jpg

Now, let's go. We had to descend a little. http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im000421cc4.jpg It was something like "Underneath the bridge". I and my best friend fell...a little. The soil was wet, the backpacks dragged us, so we glided on our butts....in the mud. Ayayay! But, the plastic bag helped..hihi..no dirt on the upper part of the pants.

Some bumpy roads and some climbings up and down.
http://img350.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im000424rb0.jpg and
http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im000428gv8.jpg

Eventually my green cap got wet. So look what I have now...
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture023oo0.jpg

After 30-40 minutes, we spotted the place, the cave.
http://img304.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture125uh8.jpg
There was enough space for 4-5 tents. And that wass what we looked for. But it was raining Sad Vse and we were soaked. We were freezing. Our arms and legs were wet. We couldn't possibly assmebly the tents while pouring like that. Everything would colapse.

We considered camping in the cave. But in order to get there, we had to cross the river (Caras) and carry over the things we had. Of course....no bridge. Oh my poor head! Well, it's quite logical though. It's a mountain river (a gap/gorge).

The boys went ahead to check the place. We followed them in a while....We carried all the things through the ccccooold (brrrr) water with bare feet. The rocks were...hmm..let's say not very friendly.

Still raining...

The cave was 6-7 meters high. Guess what? We had to climb. Yahoooo!!!
http://img314.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im000435nn4.jpg
I never climbed on anything in my life, but I loved it. I was very enthusiastic about it. I was excited and curious. My best friend was horrified. affraid She was really afraid. She said she prefers to stay in rain. huh...finally she climbed. :respect:
We had a cord and 2 harnesses. We managed to climb with the imense help of our friend who climbs occasionally and he really loves it.
But I must say we are crazy Sovsem togo chto li?. We had no experience in climbing, but we decided to climb the wet wall Sovsem togo chto li?. It was very slippery so our soaked boots didn't helped at all. Some of us climbed in socks..it was much safer. Erm.. You could definetly say we didn't have the proper equipment. But the wall wasn't that difficult :smile:
http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im000437eh8.jpg

Ahh...we were finally up. Photo from the inside http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im000458lq3.jpg
All of us...but we were freezing. We needed clothes and food. We were hungry as well. But how? The backpacks are down...
"What are we going to do? "
"Let's drag the backpacks up"
"You're crazy....you'll destroy the backpacks"
"Let's carry some clothes and some food and leave the rest there"
"Nooo, I'm not letting my knapsack down"
"I need it"
"I need everything from it"
"It's heavy, carry it yourself"
"I can't"
"So one of us is going down and he sends bags with everything we need"
"But you can't search in 8 bags for 8 pants, 8 blouses, etc..and food. It's not efficient"
"We sleep in the cave?"
"If it's raining"
"We sleep in the cave? Cause if we do, we could carry everything up"
"Look, it's not raining anymore"

Ahh...and so on, so on for about an hour. 8 people, 8 opinions. We were laughing, arguing, fighting, quacking, shouting, laughing again... Oh my!

Eventually, our dear friend (pretty pissed off..ups) carried the backpacks up...he stayed suspended in order to take care of the bags while on their journey to the cave.

Everything and everyone was up.
The rain stopped...we were laughing and joking that the sun might show its rays. And my god...eventually it did (a pale sun, but anyway) Oh my poor head! :blink: Shocked No shocked Oh c'mon. This is too much to bare. This is a joke!! After such hard times!!!
Well, the guys climbed down...and they started gathering wood, WET wood. nooo
They also assembled the tents. We were supposed to preapre the food, in the cave..... lol! lol! Imagine that Very Happy Sounds familiar?
We couldn't do a thing, we couldn't climb down. Not without help.
We soon realised that the food we were supposed to eat was in one of our friends bag..who obviously was down... Shocked

And now we wait....

Embarassed Have I said "short" story? Guess I was wrong.... Embarassed

The second part tomorrow..
I'm very tired now...
Kisses,
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Sep - 10:11

Aleex, scumpa mea, thanks for your "short" report. The pics are awesome Smile I liked your hat :mdr: seriously :mdr: ... and the plastic bags - obvioulsy they helped much :wink:

I did write a longer message, but when I posted it, it disappeared, just as Lana said once. I hope that when I re-post this one, there will be no problems.

Celuvki!
Have a nice day!

Last edited by on Thu 7 Sep - 13:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Sep - 12:33

Wow Alex ! What an adventure ! Your photos are so funny, especially you, with a plastic bag instead of your green cap ! lol! You're so cute scumpa mea ! nice

Thank you for this report ! I'm waiting for the second part !
:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Sep - 15:28

Oh, Alex.. :kataus: it's soo cute and funny!!!!! Thank you for writing it down and for sending all these lovely photos!!! :stari: :33: baaa
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Sep - 10:14

Alex, today I have more patience Very Happy and I’ll try to write longer comment and let’s hope it won’t be lost Wink . The photos you made are great. It seems so beautiful there – the cave, the mountain… Smile It’s a shame it did rain almost all the time, but I see you were well equipped :luvzy: . I even saved some photos on my pc, I hope you don’t mind :dube: – but I want to look them from time to time. :twist:
I’m waiting for the second part of your report, when you have time, of course. And, eventually, for more photos just because we love . You all look very happy although the bad weather. Actually, maybe the rain made your holiday more interesting, making it an extreme experience :\\/: , I just hope it didn’t completely ruin your vacation.

Kisses! Celuvki!
Vania
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Sep - 23:03

Vania wrote:
I even saved some photos on my pc, I hope you don’t mind :dube: – but I want to look them from time to time. :twist:

No, of course I don't mind. They are public I think..I can't really control their destination lol! I'm joking of course..Smile I'm glad you like the photos. Thanks.

Quote :
You all look very happy although the bad weather. Actually, maybe the rain made your holiday more interesting, making it an extreme experience :\\/: , I just hope it didn’t completely ruin your vacation.
Well...it shortened the vacation and ruined it a bit..because we had plans. But things turned out differently and all in all it wasn't that bad. The rain challenged us..

I'll try to write the second part now...but..but..I don't know if I'll finish.

Kisses heart2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Sep - 23:57

So, we had to wait. No food..no nothing...
I had a huge "bucket" of chocolate cream and all the bread, my sister had the mustard, ketchup and so on, my friend had some cans but no tool to open them. So..not to much to choose from, eh?

Besides, we wanted to wait for the others, to eat together. They also had the food that was prepared for that afternoon.

Finally, the rain stopped. After installing the tents the boys came up. They brought the backpacks and we finally ate. So one problem was solved...the hunger. But we were still freezing, even though we had clean and dry clothes on us.

After eating, we decided to visit the cave. Ohhh...it's a cave well-known for the bats in it. Imagine that after advancing a few meters, the light was practically inexistent. We had some flash-lights and that's all. There were a few meters of ceiling full of sleeping bats. They did nothing, we weren't afraid. Why would we...We didn't harmed them or anything...We tried to stay as silent as possible and let them sleep Sleep . hehe. Well, the problem was that the floor was very slipper. I'm sure you guessed why Very Happy. Guano was all over. Guano is...hhmm, how to explain. It is is the name given to the collected droppings of bats. Luckily this area wasn't very long lol! . After a while, we had to walk very crooked because the ceiling was very low. It was very interesting, but at some point, since we didn't had the proper instruments, we had to stop. Otherwise we would have had to crawl..to nowhere. Brrr...

I'm sorry, but I don't have energy to finish the story now...so I'll show you some photos from the cave and continue tomorrow...or this week.

Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Im000459os0.th Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Im000460sb1.th - some of us Smile
Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Im000465dj1.th
Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Im000470xj1.th - I love this photo. this "wall" was wonderful. It was covered with gold and silver. (Ehm...not real gold or silver..but some material I don't actually know Erm..)
Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Im000473wy0.th - a narrow passage. we had to climb and creep in order to continue our "journey" . that's me Razz

Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Im000475ff3.th
Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Im000479if1.th - my sister trying to pass Smile

Sleep tight..kisses :xxxxx:
Have to go now...
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Sep - 11:00

Wow Alex, thank you so much for the photos ! :xxxxx:
It was a real adventure ! Climbing, walking in this deep cave without light... great experience ! cheers

I like very much the photos with your sister who tried to pass, and this one, very beautiful...
alexandra wrote:
Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Im000470xj1.th - I love this photo. this "wall" was wonderful. It was covered with gold and silver. (Ehm...not real gold or silver..but some material I don't actually know Erm..)
What about sliver and gold guano ? lol! Seriously, it seems to be very beautiful. I like very much visit caves in France (abroad too I guess, but the caves I have visited are all in France !), because we always discover curious and incredible things.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Sep - 19:47

Marina wrote:

What about sliver and gold guano ? lol! Seriously, it seems to be very beautiful.
lol! That would be quite something!!! Imagine people running to collect gold guano!! Laughing

Quote :

I like very much visit caves in France (abroad too I guess, but the caves I have visited are all in France !), because we always discover curious and incredible things.

Yes, you're right. It is always a nice experience. Very interesting and exciting. Wink

I'm glad you like the photos. Smile

Kisses :xxxxx:,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer reports? Here?   Summer reports? Here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer reports? Here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2