Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Holidays :)))

Go down 
+7
alexandra
Grace
OlEnka
Serena
Maria
Lana
Marina
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 3:16

alexandra wrote:
Thank you my dear Lerochka. Smile I think we all need to recharge ourselves at some point. We do need breaks..
Do you, by any chance, wish us strength for a new season...a new figure skating season...a new ice-dancing season!? :kataus: :kataus:
Oh, strength!! You are right, I do need that, and strong nerves and energy. Thank you I love you
Yes, dear, I wished you a lot of strength for a new FIGURE SKATING season Razz especially Razz of course, for your classes, too Rolling Eyes hehe Smile

alexandra wrote:
Thank you maia solyshka Lerochka :dube: I think this dream will come true Very Happy . No Sighisoara for me this year (not enough time and money) but Paris is definetly a dream come true. I will leave in the second week of july. :jump2: :jump2: :jump2: You're wish is very cute and thank you very much for it. It helpes Wink
Oh, money.. money.. saaad as always.. shocked But Paris is a wonderful place to visit :stari: I can only dream about visiting it one day :woow: So, I'm so happy that you will go to Paris.. you will see la Seine.. Louvre.. La tour Eiffel.. you will walk about Champs Elysees.. :stari: You will visit Place de la Concorde :woow: Notre Dame.. Moulin Rouge maybe :woow: Chateau de Versailles.. Fountainbleu.. eh? Laughing Do you like your itinerary, my draga? :<33: You could do to Sighisoara next year.. and you were there already, right? And you have never been to Paris? Or.. I am wrong, again.. Embarassed

alexandra wrote:
I'm sorry to hear this Sad. Going to trips with your friends from school sounds gorgeous, especially if it is mudd involved :kataus: :kataus: and diggings. Razz
But like you said, every bad has a good (or even more Smile ) in it. I strongly belive this Very Happy. And from what you wrote, you seem to have a full summer already. I wish you luck with your exams and a perfect, relaxing summer holiday.
We will meet on the internet, msn or forum while you are recovering from your opeation and I from mine - yeees, I will have to remove the little bump from my wrist :disap: . So, even this period will have smth good in it. You can spend your time creating, drawing, taking care of this lovely forum and website..
I know.. :disap: And "practice" is not just a trip with my friends from university, it is a compulsory part of our education. No and yes.. no mudddddd for meee this summer Weep Weep It is not fair! Weep erm.. :blush2: actually, I think I'll find a bit of mud for me even in St.Petersbourg! :luvzy: :mdr: But still I hope that this summer is going to be very nice Smile nice
Oh Sad my petite Alex.. I'm so sorry to hear this about your wrist.. Sad I really thought that it was ok already.. but it is not that way.. No and you are so right, saying that I can spend time creating something! cheers I am going to make a new design of our site Smile I want to make it, at least! :wink:
:surce: kisses, Sassshhhh :<33: zvet :surce: :twist: Thanks! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 13:07

Marina wrote:
Yes, it is really wonderful ! Last year, I went in holidays with my best friend Annabelle, only her and me ! It was fantastic !!! And in August, my very very very close friend Lysel will go with me to my grand-mother's, it will be great !!! :stari: So I understand you my dear Val, I'm sure these holidays will be wonderful for you ! :stari:
Wow Smile your last summer was very nice! nice :wink: I hope this one is going to be even better! :<33: :stari: And it seems my summer will be like yours last year cheers First.. my friend Christie, then a loot of my friends.. Razz I mean when I'll be back from Piter and my parents will go away.. :kataus: We will have a crazy time here Smile parties with my friends.. Lenchik Smile Mashka Smile Alina Smile clubs.. soirées Smile Arrow I have some plans already Laughing + I'll go to the Volga river with my friends from university.. and theeeen.. heart2 heart2 heart2 my bulgarian friends will come! :woow: :woow: :woow: It's the most fantastic part of my summer.. Ina and her partner Yura and Lora and Mitko (another little bulgarian ice-dancers! heart2 ) I can't wait already! :jump3: :stari: I haven't seen Lora since last year. She will be very surprised when she will see that my bulgarian has much improved since then!! sunny
And in August maybe.. one week at the seaside with Alina and then.. cheers cheers cheers TRAININGS!!! Razz Wonderful summer, eh? Shocked Laughing

Marina wrote:
So you will have 3 dogs ? Are they little or big dogs ? I hope your house is big !!! lol! Oh, yes please, post your photos ! poklon
They are verrrry big gods, ma tite! lol! And our flat (not a house :kataus:) is very small! lol! Actually, we used to live in flats in Russia.. Rolling Eyes As for houses.. if only "dacha"s-houses, but not all the people here have them. Rolling Eyes And "dacha"s-houses are not for livind, but only to spend vacations and holidays. Cool I'm not sure if I explained well what I wanted to explain!.. Suspect :kataus:
And.. some photos Smile
My Maroussia and winter! :mdr:
Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 3
else.. summer already! Razz
Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Maroussia1
puppies Smile)))
Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Weno4ki

Marina wrote:
Of course I forgive you ! Yes, a wedding ! I love weddings ! :luvzy: This one will take place during 3 days, it's a really huge wedding ! It will be great ! And my friend Lysel will be here with us ! :stari:
Ohh, thank you, ma Marinochka! :<33: You are so kind and sweet with me drunken Ahhh.. so I'm forgiven! Razz Woow.. 3-days-wedding! Shocked Please, don't drink too much, cherie! lol! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 14:06

Lana wrote:
Are you? :kataus: Yeah, I'll be in touch in August. :lmd: Only in the evenings, though. Smile You musn't be envious, sestrichka. Embarassed We get the stuffing knocked out of us at this camp. Razz hehe. I adore it, though. :luvzy:
I'll be in touch in the evenings, too! Razz :lmd: I won't be in touch only from July 2nd till July 15th.. so.. two weeks without me Sad
:blush2: Sestrichka, can you explain me what is it "the stuffing knocked out of us", please.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I don't know this expression and I didn't find it in the dictionary.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed But I'm sure it's something wonderful, if you adore it! Cool Very Happy

Lana wrote:
Sad I'm very sorry about your practice, Lerochka. But maybe it is for the best... :disap: It would be horrible, if your injury worsened from this. Sad Still, every cloud has a silver lining! :vo: You get to visit your friend in St. Petersbourg! Very Happy I'm sure you will have a very wonderful time there. :wink: zvet
Yes, maybe.. but I don't know what should I do without this practice.. confused maybe I'll have to do it next summer.. Surprised so I'll have two practices then. affraid I don't know.. rabbit But, I can do nothing already, because it hurts me when I bend the leg..:disap: so..it would be very hard to climb everywhere we usually do Smile and Piter seems me to be a very nice place to go.. I'll try to post some beautiful photos in the "Photos of our countries" topic Wink

Lana wrote:
Aww... the puppies will be so cute. :dube: hehe. Your home will be over-run with little dogs. :kataus: That's so adorable. Smile hehe. But... your knee... Weep I really don't know what to say. Crying or Very sad

but... what is this piece? Suspect you must say, sestrichka!!! zvet pleeeease? Laughing *Lana hates suspense. Razz* i'm sure it must be gorgeous. :dube: but Suspect what Suspect is Suspect it? hm...
Awww, yes, Lanochka, little puppies are fun! Razz They are very cute, it's true.. but when they start to make a biiig toilet at home! :kataus: It is terrible! Razz :kataus: Still I like the puppies :dube: And my knee.. afff.. don't worry about it, darling! We can do nothing already Wink just wait Wink I hope everything will be fine Smile my coach is fond of saying me that Embarassed Maybe just because my coach is very sorry about the injury she did allow me to use this piece -> lol! I remember some years ago I begged her.. but.. :kataus: And last week she asked me: "Ler, you still want to make a routine to..." I was: "What? Shocked Of course, I want!! :jump1: "
So, 99,99 % that I use this Very Happy although we have some "spare" variants.. it you want, sestrichka, I can upload them, too Rolling Eyes
kisses :surce: I hope your summer will be just fab!
P.S. And what about Chel-C's plans? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 14:52

*MAGic diable* wrote:
and theeeen.. heart2 heart2 heart2 my bulgarian friends will come! :woow: :woow: :woow: It's the most fantastic part of my summer.. Ina and her partner Yura and Lora and Mitko (another little bulgarian ice-dancers! heart2 ) I can't wait already! :jump3: :stari: I haven't seen Lora since last year. She will be very surprised when she will see that my bulgarian has much improved since then!! sunny
Wow ! That's great ! :stari: Enjoy your holidays dorogaya Val !

*MAGic diable* wrote:
They are verrrry big gods, ma tite! lol! And our flat (not a house :kataus:) is very small! lol! Actually, we used to live in flats in Russia.. Rolling Eyes As for houses.. if only "dacha"s-houses, but not all the people here have them. Rolling Eyes And "dacha"s-houses are not for livind, but only to spend vacations and holidays. Cool I'm not sure if I explained well what I wanted to explain!.. Suspect :kataus:
All is clear, don't worry ! Thank you for these explanations, very interesting !
Your puppies are so cute ! And Maroussia so biiiiiiiig ! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 20:15

Lerka wrote:
I won't be in touch only from July 2nd till July 15th.. so.. two weeks without me Sad

Sad That's too bad, because a week after you get back, I'm leaving for British Columbia. Smile I doubt I will have any access to the internet for a week. Rolling Eyes BC is going to be fabulous, though! cheers I'm very excited. hehe. :luvzy:

Quote :
:blush2: Sestrichka, can you explain me what is it "the stuffing knocked out of us", please.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I don't know this expression and I didn't find it in the dictionary.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed But I'm sure it's something wonderful, if you adore it! Cool Very Happy

:kataus: It's not something wonderful, actually. Embarassed :kataus: Erm... to get "the stuffing knocked out of me" means that I will be exhausted, worn out & sore from RG camp, because they make us work so hard. Razz But, I don't mind, because I love training like this. :kataus: I'm just crazeee. hehe. Embarassed (The expression comes from when you have a very old sofa and its stuffing is falling out. Laughing)

Quote :
Awww, yes, Lanochka, little puppies are fun! Razz They are very cute, it's true.. but when they start to make a biiig toilet at home! :kataus: It is terrible! Razz :kataus: Still I like the puppies :dube:

The photos you posted for Marina were so cute!!! :dube: I want one of the puppies, Lerochka! :kataus: They are the cutest things. zvet Even if... erm... they are making your home into their own personal toilet. :kataus: Poor Lerka. Razz :respect: hehe.

Quote :
Maybe just because my coach is very sorry about the injury she did allow me to use this piece -> lol!

Liberta?!?! :blink: Wooowww!!! :jump1: That's such a wonderful choice, sestrichka!!! :dube: hehe. I should have guessed. :kataus: Also, it's even funnier because I just chose "Carmina Burana" as my hoop music. Bravo! Clearly, we both miss Marina and Gwen. :kataus: :lmd: Liberta is completely beautiful and gorgeous. zvet I think it will make a fabulous routine for you! :wink: :stari: I'd like to hear the other variants, too, please. :blush2:

Quote :
P.S. And what about Chel-C's plans? Embarassed

Umm... she'll probably be away for a lot of the summer. Sad Also, her and Jenn are going to New York City together. They are going to see JK Rowling do some sort of conference. Jenn and Chelsea both are huge Harry Potter fans. Suspect Like, as much as we adore skating... I personally don't get it, but okay... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 21:52

Lana wrote:
Quote :
Maybe just because my coach is very sorry about the injury she did allow me to use this piece -> lol!

Liberta?!?! :blink: Wooowww!!! :jump1: That's such a wonderful choice, sestrichka!!! :dube: hehe. I should have guessed. :kataus: Also, it's even funnier because I just chose "Carmina Burana" as my hoop music. Bravo! Clearly, we both miss Marina and Gwen. :kataus: :lmd: Liberta is completely beautiful and gorgeous. zvet I think it will make a fabulous routine for you! :wink: :stari: I'd like to hear the other variants, too, please. :blush2:

Good choices my dear !!! :vo: "Liberta" and "Carmina Burana"... :stari: I'd like so much see you and your wonderful future routines ! :stari:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 23:08

Lana wrote:
Sad That's too bad, because a week after you get back, I'm leaving for British Columbia. Smile I doubt I will have any access to the internet for a week. Rolling Eyes BC is going to be fabulous, though! cheers I'm very excited. hehe. :luvzy:
But, I'll try to visit Internet-clubs in Piter as often as I could! :wink: Christie wants me to see all the museums and theatres of St.Petersbourg, though! lol! So my program there seems to be "saturated" Laughing I'm dying to go to the Mariinsky Theatre.. :jump3: I love ballet very much! :dube: :kataus: Then we will have a week to spend it together Very Happy and then.. you will leave for BC! I looked for some photos of it, soooo.. I understand you, sestrichka! The places are very beautiful! cheers I'm sure your trip will be fantastic!!! :stari:
Lana wrote:
:kataus: It's not something wonderful, actually. Embarassed :kataus: Erm... to get "the stuffing knocked out of me" means that I will be exhausted, worn out & sore from RG camp, because they make us work so hard. Razz But, I don't mind, because I love training like this. :kataus: I'm just crazeee. hehe. Embarassed (The expression comes from when you have a very old sofa and its stuffing is falling out. Laughing)
Wooow!!! Thank you for the explanations, Lanochka! zvet Thank you for telling me from when the expression comes!! :<33: :<33: zvet Woow.. :woow: I'm verry envious.. :blush2: Really.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I'm dying to get "the stuffing knocked out of me" Razz

Lana wrote:
The photos you posted for Marina were so cute!!! :dube: I want one of the puppies, Lerochka! :kataus: They are the cutest things. zvet Even if... erm... they are making your home into their own personal toilet. :kataus: Poor Lerka. Razz :respect: hehe.
Lana, I should send you one of the puppies, eh? Laughing With Ksenia Laughing they will "appear" in July, they will be even cuter than on the photo I posted! Razz :dube: hehe :luvzy: As for my home.. :kataus: Poor mum! :kataus: Twisted Evil She is the person who spends all the time with dogs Smile actually, dogs are her profession.. Rolling Eyes She has 2 higher educations - the first one was philology and now she is an international judge of kynological federation..

Lana wrote:
Yes, Liberta! Razz Shocked :kataus: The biggest part of the cut will be from the last minute.. (since 3:09) It is just fabulous! Very energetic.. :stari: I adore it, Laur!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 Every musical accent!! :dube: Ohh, and you will have "Carmina Burana" as your hoop music?! Shocked Shocked Shocked Really?? :lmd: That's is wonderful, Lanochka!! ⭐ :stari: I love Carl Orff.. which pieces will you use?? :jump3: "O Fortuna" and "Fortuna plango vulnera"? or something different? I must tell you.. Once.. my second coach went to the training and said that she thought Carmina Burana could be a very good for my floor routine! Friends :kataus: But I can't use Carmina Burana just after Ameno, because they have something resembling in them.. Smile We must do something for a change, every year, right? :lmd: :respect:
And yes, we miss Marina and Gwen Sad it is true.. Sad You know today, I discovered one site. It was so weird to see it Suspect really.. Look Arrow Marina's Exclamation official website The site is very beautiful.. :stari: but it's so strange to see only-Marina's-site :blink:

Lana wrote:
Umm... she'll probably be away for a lot of the summer. Sad Also, her and Jenn are going to New York City together. They are going to see JK Rowling do some sort of conference. Jenn and Chelsea both are huge Harry Potter fans. Suspect Like, as much as we adore skating... I personally don't get it, but okay... Embarassed
New York City??? Don't they want to visit Delaware? Rolling Eyes Linichuk has some nice new students after our golden season! Wink sunny Oh, it's so strange for me that Harry Potter has sooo many fans all over the world! lol! And some my friends are his fans, too! Razz

Marina wrote:
All is clear, don't worry ! Thank you for these explanations, very interesting !
Yes, Maroussia is big, but her son Versaille (yeees Razz it was me, who gave him this name!) - our second dog - is ever biiiiigger!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jun - 23:15

Marina wrote:
Good choices my dear !!! :vo: "Liberta" and "Carmina Burana"... :stari: I'd like so much see you and your wonderful future routines ! :stari:
I knew you would love our choices, ma tite! :<33: :dube: :stari: The second thing that I had as a variant.. erm.. Embarassed you would love it very much, too.. :stari: it was one Sviridov's romance.. heart2 :wink:

Another photo of Marousska! :woow: I love this one.. her look is so special..
Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Zuika2
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 10:50

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Marina wrote:
Yes, Maroussia is big, but her son Versaille (yeees Razz it was me, who gave him this name!) - our second dog - is ever biiiiigger!!!! affraid
Versailles ? lol! It's so funny ! Does he looks like Maroussia ? Same dog in bigger size ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 10:56

It's your dog, Lerochka!?! :dube: sooo cute :mdr:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 14:16

Marina wrote:
Versailles ? lol! It's so funny ! Does he looks like Maroussia ? Same dog in bigger size ? lol!
Yes, I know, it's funny Razz Versaille is the same breed as Maroussia Smile - The Giant Schnauzer :cool: actually, Versaille is her son Wink

And yes, Vanichka, this cute dog is miiine!!! Razz :mdr: cute birds)
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 16:32

*MAGic diable* wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Marina wrote:
Yes, I know, it's funny Razz Versaille is the same breed as Maroussia Smile - The Giant Schnauzer :cool: actually, Versaille is her son Wink
I'm really a stupid girl... In your previous message, you told me that Versaille (without the final S ?) is Maroussia's son, so he's the same dog (in bigger !)... drunken (too much vodka, again... lol! ).
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jun - 22:20

Lerka wrote:
I'm dying to go to the Mariinsky Theatre.. :jump3: I love ballet very much! :dube: :kataus: Then we will have a week to spend it together Very Happy and then.. you will leave for BC! I looked for some photos of it, soooo.. I understand you, sestrichka! The places are very beautiful! cheers I'm sure your trip will be fantastic!!! :stari:

Oh, I love ballet, too. :dube: The Kirov Ballet Company is coming to Ottawa and I'm going to go see them. Very Happy All the good shows are coming here. Bravo! Cirque du Soleil has been in Ottawa for almost a month, now. Shocked I'm going to their show on Saturday. Wink Anyhow, when you come back sestrichka, we will have a week here! Very Happy Yes, I've never been to BC before, but it looks fabulous! :jump1:

Lana wrote:
Woow.. :woow: I'm verry envious.. :blush2: Really.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I'm dying to get "the stuffing knocked out of me" Razz

Very envious? Embarassed I thought you were only a *little* envious! :kataus: Maybe you should have come to my training camp, sestrichka! Razz I'm sure my coach would love you. :kataus: What? Suspect Another injured gymnast? Lerka with her injur Who likes dark music? Shocked And only ever wears black clothing? Shocked I'm sure my coach would love another Lauren. Weep :kataus:

Quote :
Lana, I should send you one of the puppies, eh? Laughing With Ksenia Laughing they will "appear" in July, they will be even cuter than on the photo I posted! Razz :dube: hehe :luvzy: As for my home.. :kataus: Poor mum! :kataus: Twisted Evil She is the person who spends all the time with dogs Smile actually, dogs are her profession.. Rolling Eyes She has 2 higher educations - the first one was philology and now she is an international judge of kynological federation..

Yes, I should make poor Ksenia bring me back a puppy. Laughing I'm sure it would be fun having a little puppy with you on such a long plane ride. :kataus: Knowing Ksenia she'd probably fall asleep and it would run away. Shocked Laughing Is this the kynological federation? Smile I didn't know that there was such a thing! Laughing What events does your mum judge? Wink

Quote :
Yes, Liberta! Razz Shocked :kataus: The biggest part of the cut will be from the last minute.. (since 3:09) It is just fabulous! Very energetic.. :stari: I adore it, Laur!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 Every musical accent!! :dube:

I had actually guessed that you'd probably use that part of the music. Wink It is the most powerful. ⭐ I can picture how acrobatic movements would work perfectly with it!!! :luvzy: Ohhh, it will be so fabulous!!! :stari: If only I could see it! Very Happy I am still so happy that you picked Liberta! sunny It's such wonderful music, Lerchik!!! :dube:

Quote :
Ohh, and you will have "Carmina Burana" as your hoop music?! Shocked Shocked Shocked Really?? :lmd: That's is wonderful, Lanochka!! ⭐ :stari: I love Carl Orff.. which pieces will you use?? :jump3: "O Fortuna" and "Fortuna plango vulnera"? or something different?

Yes, I think I will use "Carmina Burana" for hoop. Very Happy Actually, me and my choreographer are still arguing about it. Embarassed She wants me to use a live version of "Nostalgia" by Yanni (I'll post it later.) Suspect It's very beautiful, but I don't know... No My coach suggested "Carmina Burana" and I would love to use it... but I seems I must convince Olga. Wink :kataus: I'm not sure of the pieces names, actually... Embarassed I will try to find out. Smile

Quote :
But I can't use Carmina Burana just after Ameno, because they have something resembling in them.. Smile We must do something for a change, every year, right? :lmd: :respect:

oh no, they are too similar... Smile it's true. hehe. Laughing i'm a bit worried that "maya's theme" sounds too much like my old hoop music "harem". Shocked Amanda even thought that they were the same piece. :kataus: ahhh... oh well.

Quote :
You know today, I discovered one site. It was so weird to see it Suspect really.. Look Arrow Marina's Exclamation official website The site is very beautiful.. :stari: but it's so strange to see only-Marina's-site :blink:

Wowww... Marina's official website is sooo gorgeous! Shocked But where is Gwen? Weep I must admit, the website amazingly done. Wink My Media Arts teacher Razz would be impressed, too. :kataus: haha. He was trying to teach us how to make things like this in our class. Shocked I have no talented at this and my creations were so horrible. Sad :kataus:

Quote :
New York City??? Don't they want to visit Delaware? Rolling Eyes Linichuk has some nice new students after our golden season! Wink sunny Oh, it's so strange for me that Harry Potter has sooo many fans all over the world! lol! And some my friends are his fans, too! Razz

I think Chel-C has seen enough skating to last her a lifetime. :kataus: Besides, she's not allowed to go to Delware without meeee. Shocked Weep I can't say I understand the Harry Potter mania. Suspect I've read all the books, but I'm not obsessed like Jenn and Chel-C are. Wink I have been dragged off to some HP events though. Oh god... I must show you the photos. :kataus: Chel-C and Jenn in their outfits... :kataus: You will die laughing. Razz
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 19:20

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Yes, dear, I wished you a lot of strength for a new FIGURE SKATING season Razz especially Razz of course, for your classes, too Rolling Eyes hehe Smile
Well, now I definetly need strength. Huhh...a lot of it. But, I'm so happy....
So, solnyshko!? How was it to know but can't tell!?! I bet it's hard, cause you constantly feel the need to share and tell people..and feel happy with them. But on the other hand, knowing the "secret" means keeping the secret... I'm glad you had to keep such a great secret...and not another one Wink
:<33:

Lerochka wrote:
:stari: I can only dream about visiting it one day :woow: So, I'm so happy that you will go to Paris.. you will see la Seine.. Louvre.. La tour Eiffel.. you will walk about Champs Elysees.. :stari: You will visit Place de la Concorde :woow: Notre Dame.. Moulin Rouge maybe :woow: Chateau de Versailles.. Fountainbleu.. eh? Laughing Do you like your itinerary, my draga? :<33: You could do to Sighisoara next year.. and you were there already, right? And you have never been to Paris? Or.. I am wrong, again.. Embarassed

Lerka dear, I wish you go to Paris one day and visit the city and also Lyon. Dreams come true..you just have to help them a little Wink
Yes, you are right. I have never visited Paris, in fact any foreign city Sad and I've been in Sighisoara many times..and also at Vama Veche - seaside. So, Paris is definetly a perfect trip.
Hehe...you're so cute to make the itinerary. I looove it. I'm not sure I can follow it though cause it's not only up to me. But it sounds great, for sure!! You forgot one thing though..the catacombs. I’m very eager to see those….I don’t now why it sound so appealing but I won’t miss it…I hope.

alexandra wrote:
know.. :disap: And "practice" is not just a trip with my friends from university, it is a compulsory part of our education. No and yes.. no mudddddd for meee this summer Weep Weep It is not fair! Weep erm.. :blush2: actually, I think I'll find a bit of mud for me even in St.Petersbourg! :luvzy: :mdr: But still I hope that this summer is going to be very nice Smile nice
Oh, it wil be. You will have a great summer and you will enjoy every minute of it. Except the operations Sad Sad
I know practice is mandatory. It's same here...but what are you going to do about this?! I guess teachers understand your situation and they are let you free, eh?
If you'll find mud it's great!! lol! No worries than!!!
You know how they say..one bad, one good. I know that the bad happend already, so you have to wait for the good. Lerochka will have a fabulous summer!!! :stari:

Lerochka wrote:
Oh Sad my petite Alex.. I'm so sorry to hear this about your wrist.. Sad I really thought that it was ok already.. but it is not that way.. No
Well, it's not painful anymore...but it's there. This summer I hope to get ridd of it...If I force my wrist, than it starts to hurt. It will be ok..it's not serious at all...I hope. So they say... :|

Lerochka wrote:

and you are so right, saying that I can spend time creating something! cheers I am going to make a new design of our site Smile I want to make it, at least! :wink:
:surce: kisses, Sassshhhh :<33: zvet :surce: :twist: Thanks! Thanks!

Wow, a new design for the site!?!? That is great...Really!!
Creating is always fun and nice to do...Especially working on the site for Albena and Maxim. I'm sure it will look great. I can't wait to see...

heart2 heart2 Ohh, solnyshko Lerka..I love the way you called me. I do...heart2 Thank you :blush2:

Kisses
I hope you all have a lovely summer!!!
:<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 19:43

Lana wrote:
Lerka wrote:
I won't be in touch only from July 2nd till July 15th.. so.. two weeks without me Sad

Well..I will be away fom 6th of july till 18th of july. Sad Sad Our schedule won't match at all Sad Sad My schedule matches a bit with Lerka's plans...Wink
But as far as I can see, we will be here in August....July is a bit more tricky but I'm sure we will "make it" Very Happy

Enjoy British Columbia dear Lana!!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 19:59

alexandra wrote:
Well..I will be away fom 6th of july till 18th of july. Sad Sad Our schedule won't match at all Sad Sad My schedule matches a bit with Lerka's plans...Wink
But as far as I can see, we will be here in August....July is a bit more tricky but I'm sure we will "make it" Very Happy

Enjoy British Columbia dear Lana!!

Yes, but all that matters is that you will be back, before my birthday. :kataus: July is very empty for me. Laughing I'm not really doing anything. Embarassed August is going to be insane, though... Wink If you want me to post, you must wake me up after training. Sleep :kataus: Razz

Thanks! :stari: I think I will. :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 21:32

*MAGic diable* wrote:
[
And.. some photos Smile
My Maroussia and winter! :mdr:

puppies Smile)))
Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Weno4ki
Wow, Maroussia is very nice. The way she stands there with her spiky moustache is very funny and also cute.
Aahh...and the puppies, they are...iuuuu...they are..puppies!!!! So cute....

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Yes, maybe.. but I don't know what should I do without this practice.. confused maybe I'll have to do it next summer.. Surprised so I'll have two practices then. affraid I don't know.. rabbit But, I can do nothing already, because it hurts me when I bend the leg..:disap: so..it would be very hard to climb everywhere we usually do Smile and Piter seems me to be a very nice place to go.. I'll try to post some beautiful photos in the "Photos of our countries" topic Wink
Sad Sad I'm sure you will enjoy yourself a lot, even if it's not the place you thought about in the first time. I'm sorry to hear about your leg. Are you sure there is nothing that can be done in order to fix it sooner!?!?? Sad Sad
Biiig hugs for Lerka...huge hugs...and good wishes :<33: :<33:

Quote :
And my knee.. afff.. don't worry about it, darling! We can do nothing already Wink just wait Wink I hope everything will be fine Smile my coach is fond of saying me that Embarassed Maybe just because my coach is very sorry about the injury she did allow me to use this piece ->

Just wait?? I don't like that Sad How long?!

And the piece is brilliant. It is a good choice...I love it. I do think it will be a great routine!!
:<33: :<33:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 22:18

alexandra wrote:
Hehe...you're so cute to make the itinerary. I looove it. I'm not sure I can follow it though cause it's not only up to me. But it sounds great, for sure!! You forgot one thing though..the catacombs. I’m very eager to see those….I don’t now why it sound so appealing but I won’t miss it…I hope.
Catacombs ? Yes, good idea ! I have never visited it (yes, it's a shame ! Embarassed ), but I'm sure it's great !!!
Versailles is wonderful too ! :stari: I you can, visit it, you will love it I'm sure ! heart2

I hope you will enjoy Paris my dear Alex ! zvet
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 22:58

Lana wrote:

Yes, but all that matters is that you will be back, before my birthday. :kataus: July is very empty for me. Laughing I'm not really doing anything. Embarassed August is going to be insane, though... Wink If you want me to post, you must wake me up after training. Sleep :kataus: Razz

Thanks! :stari: I think I will. :wink:

I think I'm crazy...I'm loosing my minds. I did answer to this message and I can't find it!!!

Well... scratch

I mentioned I will be here on 19th, probably, if the trip will not prolonge. And that I think I will wake you up, cause otherwise I will miss you too much... Embarassed Am I selfish for saying this?! Embarassed You will need sleep.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 23:13

Marina wrote:

Catacombs ? Yes, good idea ! I have never visited it (yes, it's a shame ! Embarassed ), but I'm sure it's great !!!
Versailles is wonderful too ! :stari: I you can, visit it, you will love it I'm sure ! heart2

I hope you will enjoy Paris my dear Alex ! zvet

I will visit Versailles as well. I'm so afraid that I won't have enough time. Paris is huge and there are so many things to watch...and I stay only for a week Sad Sad
I know that a week is more than a weekend and that I should be thankful for this (I am...I really Am..and also very happy)..but it doesn't seem to be enough...huhh..

I would have loved to visit catacobs with you... :<33:
I would have loved to meet you :<33:

Ehmm...it's not possible...Sad

Well, thanks for the suggestion.
I hope you'll have a great time, ma petite Marina... :stari:

This thread has so many messages in it..I don't know what to answer first..so many ideas that I can't answer..It would take me forever. Sorry I leave some messages without answer..Sad I will try to catch-up
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 23:39

alexandra wrote:
And that I think I will wake you up, cause otherwise I will miss you too much... Embarassed Am I selfish for saying this?! Embarassed You will need sleep.

Good luck with that. :kataus: I won't wake up easily. Razz

Of course, I will be around. Embarassed I would miss you all too much, otherwise!!! :wink: :<33:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 10:25

alexandra wrote:
I will visit Versailles as well. I'm so afraid that I won't have enough time. Paris is huge and there are so many things to watch...and I stay only for a week Sad Sad
I know that a week is more than a weekend and that I should be thankful for this (I am...I really Am..and also very happy)..but it doesn't seem to be enough...huhh..
Yes, a week seems to be very short ! I think the same about my trip in Rome, but it's better than a week-end. I'm sure you will do everything to see all you want to see.

Alex wrote:

Yes... Crying or Very sad One day I hope... :<33:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 19:12

Marina wrote:

Alex wrote:

Yes... Crying or Very sad One day I hope... :<33:

Me too :disap: maybe...at a coffee in Sofia?! :kataus:
Anyone? :kataus:

Off topic as usual!) sooorry
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 19:15

alexandra wrote:
Sofia ? Or Moscow ? scratch
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 19:26

Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Sofia ? Or Moscow ? scratch

Both :kataus:

But we had a previous discussion, with all the girls here, to meet one day...one day... :disap: at a coffee in Sofia... with Albena and Maxim heart2 . Lerochka says it's very possible but I'm not sure.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Holidays :)))   Summer Holidays :))) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Holidays :)))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next