Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))

Go down 
+16
Rady
joyva
stef
Svetunya
piemontesina
Baghira
Lana
Lacey
aline
Vania
cute_n_gorgeous
Wondergirl
viktoria
Petra
eli_87
Ivana
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Aug - 22:34

Vania, perhaps we should open a new topic for all these "choreographer" articles and for all the things we find about Albie, Maxi and Joubert working together? What do you think? Question

Link: http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/dossiers/sport/index.php?res=3&spo=&num=1331242 (in French) (with the latest pic of our two darlings Very Happy )

Translation by google:
Link: http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/dossiers/sport/index.php%3Fres%3D3%26spo%3D%26num%3D1331242

Sorry, google translator is working a little bit strange at the moment for me. I hope this link is working for everybody. Otherwise give in the original link in the translator and it should work.

Quote from the article:
Joubert: " (...) But there is a multitude of things to improve in terms of choreography Rolling Eyes . In any case I´m in time Wink . In advance even compared to previous seasons Wink (...)"
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Sep - 19:01

I really don´t know where to put this scratch ...
It´s an interview with Albena about their work with Joubert Very Happy , their new participation in the IceAge project Very Happy and and and Very Happy ...

Link: http://www.bnr.bg/Horizont/News/Sport/Postings/09+01+Denkova.htm

Translation by google:
"Denkova: "We are amazed at how a world champion in his mouth watching us and let us hear what he say"
Krystina Ivanova
Two-time world figure skating champions Albena Denkova and Maxim Stavisky for several months now are choreographers of world champion Briyan Joubert. They will travel again tomorrow to France to consult with the Frenchman.
Before the regular general meeting of the Federation of skating, which Denkova is president, she agreed to answer a few questions about the front "To finish" to work with Joubert:
"He personally invited us in late May to make its voluntary program and subsequently to work and to prepare for the Olympics. Honestly for us it was very surprising to me, and Maxim, as both are not experienced in this we have coaches, we are directors. We have programs, rules are part of the choreography on ice for some players, but in no case at such a level. He insisted, however, and many believe that things get better for now, knock on wood.
Our task is to make this voluntary program, all of his details of the choreography and everything else and then accordingly to prepare for the Olympics, so he can present these routines in good form and in good condition.
Frankly we were very surprised how a world champion and I think twice a European, a Frenchman watching us in our mouth and hear what I say and every thing we perceive, and he is trying to do, which unfortunately here in Bulgaria is not so.
We are leaving again tomorrow to France for a few days. Travel frequently for short periods of time. He next week will be the first tournament, indoors, Masters in France, which will present new creations, so let's wait for this, or at least the first Grand Prix, which is in mid-October in Paris, where he will participate. Everything is kept secret, as you know, though it is not the most secretive players, but still.
I found out so far that you will again participate in this grand project of Russian Television "Ice Age"?
This year the project is related to that is take the best from previous years and indeed we have new partners, but has already participated in some of the previous three projects.
My partner I saw him only once a day. I will skate with Butman who is saxophonist. He was even here in Bulgaria, Bansko of Dzhazfest.
Maxims one is an actress, but let his partner for now to remain a secret.
What is the situation about our competitors?
We had two tests before the race one week for men and women, two to three weeks for teenagers, but unfortunately it is still not good, for what should be the International Sports calendar to participate in international competitions.
Federation paid a lot money for ice, stimulate children's and youth sports, to make that hole, which is among the current players in men and women and others, the young, which among other things, there are many talented children with prospects, with great desire, at mainly because it is important that they can gather faster speed and therefore become more competitive.
Otherwise, our Federation this season will mainly rely on Radanova in Women and the National Short track speed skating team, because in the figure skating, unfortunately, we do not promise, nor to participate in the Olympics or for other stats for now.
Where are preparing our players, talk about Ina. One pairs to create in how individual women?
Sonia had camps abroad this season, for now prefers to stay here a couple is about the sport in Ukraine, since there are a coach, there will unfortunately coaches. George Kenchadze also (...?) in Bulgaria Nayden Borichev.
As for Ina, she in ours, so davlenie with Maxim and the Board decided that it should replace the partner and is currently in the process of search. Because it is a bit complicated, you know, and I had one years continuously, until it begins to skate with Maxim. Much greater than it was, so that these are normal things in sports, what is happening. "
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 19:19

Thanks to Ged zvet from Bulgarian forum for finding this one:

Link: http://www.gong.bg/view_article.php?article_id=89792

Translation by google:
"Albena with CHANCE FOR GOLD IN VANCOUVER
by Irina Tzekova, September 2, 2009 18:25
Denkova and Maxim Stavisky started preparing for the Winter Olympics with the French figure skating star Brian Joubert. The choreography of his LP is entirely the work of our twice world champions in dancing, dark-haired and handsome is one of the contenders for Olympic gold in men. Of course, the return of Evgeni Plushenko complicated accounts of the Frenchman, but with ideas, choreography and artistic performance, which helped him Albena and Maxim, he will surely attack the hearts of fans.
Otherwise Denkova is clearly after the General Assembly of the Federation that the country should spend more money for school children because of our lack in Vancouver figure skater is a clear sign of wasted time and opportunities for the development of native talent.
As to her sister Ina Demireva, Albena answered quite clearly. "There was no sense to continue with Yuri. To develop, the couple had a need for a strong partner as it was to me and Maxim. Pileem unnecessary to our family of funds for anything is insane. We will seek a new partner for Ina. And I (remember I) almost had refused because I waited a year and a half until I find Maxim. "Denkova said before Gong.
Albena will return from France to participate in the General Assembly of the Olympic Committee, scheduled for September 18."
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 19:50

Thanks, Petra and Ged, for this article.
Again very interesting title Rolling Eyes "Albena with chance for gold". Doesn't Maxim have a chance for the gold as well Laughing Laughing Laughing ?

And just a little correction of google translator, which obviously, haven't regognized one word:

Quote :
Pileem unnecessary money of our family for anything is insane. We will seek a new partner for Ina. And I (remember I) almost had refused because I waited a year and a half until I find Maxim.

Pileem = we spend
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Sep - 20:04

Thank you, dear Vania! zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep - 14:15

Interview with Joubert (in French language), and some short passages with Albena and Maxim training with Brian... Very Happy

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhoUMz0GEok

Thanks to Sonya303 for the vid! zvet
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep - 19:34

I will translate the most important part of the interview, the part about ALBENA and MAKSIM :

Brian said about them :

"They are very original, they always did something different from other skaters during competitions. The good thing for them is that they never did this kind of work before so it is a way to launch their career as choreographers. I've a good feeling with them."

He also said that the music of his free program is very powerful and suits him well. He still want to do 3 quadruple jumps in a free program. He think it's the most complicated and complete program he never had. He had a great pleasure to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Svetunya
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Svetunya

Number of posts : 98
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep - 21:13

Hurrah! bounce I even have understood that have told cheers
It very brought up guy :woow:
Thanks,aline zvet

Last edited by Svetunya on Wed 9 Sep - 8:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Sep - 22:18

aline wrote:
I will translate the most important part of the interview, the part about ALBENA and MAKSIM :

Oh, Aline, dear!!! heart2
Thank you so much :stari: :stari: :stari:

"3 quadruple" - Brian, go,go,go bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep - 10:04

3 quadruple jumps! :vo: Very ambitious! I hope he'll be able to do this!
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep - 19:05

Here is an interview of Brian but also a very short one of Albena during the practice in Poitiers :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_bGbS3XWxA

I do not know if this video has already been published here before
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
stef
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 30
Residence : sofia
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep - 0:15

Joubert opens his heart, overcomes obstacles

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090923&content_id=7114108&vkey=ice_news

Joubert's choreography was crafted by world ice dancing gold medalists Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski. Joubert says he always admired them when they were competing.

"The program they made is technically very demanding. This is normal. After all, it is an Olympic program and it can not be an easy one! Yet, I love it so much that I do not count my time," he added. "We work really hard on it." Incidentally, "Ancient Lands" was the theme of Alexei Yagudin's exhibition program in 2002 -- the year he won the Olympic gold. A reference Joubert does not deny, as he has always been a big fan of Yagudin's.

A completely renewed team
Joubert has gathered his own "Olympic team" during the summer. After splitting with his former coach Jean-Christophe Simond at the end of last season, Joubert has decided to turn again to Laurent Depouilly, his former coach who he won his European title with in 2005. Depouilly, who was coaching his own daughter south of Bordeaux, has now left his family behind to relocate near Joubert's home city of Poitiers for the season.

The idea of calling Denkova and Staviski may be credited to Nathalie Depouilly, the wife of Joubert's coach. Nathalie, a French team member in ice dancing in the 1980s, and a renowned ice dancing coach in France, saw the potential to create the free program of her husband's protégé with the Bulgarian duo.

"I only help out, that is all," Nathalie Depouilly stated simply. "It is not an easy task for ice dancers to create a figure skating program from scratch. So, I offer guidance when the team needs it. Albena and Maxim took it as a real challenge for them, and it works really well." Lucinda Ruh, the renowned Swiss spinner, has also worked with Joubert on his spins.

"Brian really has a strong team around him this year," Depouilly concluded. "We encourage him to take everything he can from us all. We are all passionate about what we do, and very generous, too. It is a big luck we all have to work together."

A permanent work on choreography
Denkova and Staviski have not simply created Joubert's free program, they have also followed Joubert's preparation closely.

"Albena and Maxim come to Poitiers every five weeks," Joubert explained. "She is coming from Bulgaria, and he, from Russia. They always come together... So, sometimes they can take advantage of being in Poitiers to meet!," he said laughingly.

"Brian has a tendency to focus on his jumps and technique," Laurent Depouilly added. "So, the first time Denkova and Staviski came back to Poitiers -- a few weeks after they had choreographed the program -- they were horrified by what they saw." he recalled.

"When your hand is one inch too low, it is one inch too low," Depouilly said. "Whatever your movement is, Albena and Maxim never accept such a compromise. Brian understands this. He sees his marks, and so he knows what he needs to work on. Maxim is the most creative of all. Albena has so much perseverance, always. And both are so rigorous, really. They share the same rigor." "Also, they come to Poitiers," added Depouilly. "This is very important for Brian. During the last seasons, Brian had to go to the U.S. to work with his choreographers. Now, they come to him and it makes a big difference. The fact that they work on a regular basis is also key, because it stimulates us and forces Brian to really stick to his choreography and be more demanding with himself on that respect." About the Vancouver Olympics
"The goal is to skate a great performance and come back with that gold medal," Joubert said. "I think of it every day. Every morning when I make up, I am thinking of it."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct - 21:26

I´m really sorry that we don´t have a topic like "Max and Albie as choreographers" or something like this. We have had so many news about our favourite duo as choreographers, and the pics and articles are spread over various topics in this forum...
And I presume during the next years we will have a lot more news about them as choreographers and / or coaches...

Vania, have you ever thought of creating a "choreographer" topic and to move all the articles/pics/news to that new topic so that we would have everything together?

Here´s a new article from Bulgarian 24chasa (normally considered as reliable) from yesterday with an interview of Brian and a short info about Albie and Maxi being in France next week to help Joubert!

Link: http://www.24chasa.bg/Article.asp?ArticleId=259776

Translation by google (Sorry for bad translation in some parts!):
"Wife (of coach) gathered Denkova and Staviski with French champion
Posted: Thursday, October 22nd, 2009, author: 24 hours; reads: 271, comments: 0

Brian Joubert remained only a quarter of a Grand Prix tournament in Paris, and this frustrates Albena and Maxim, who prepared the new program. Photo: Reuters
Since 2006, Brian Joubert has always been the podium at world championships and in 2007, and won a gold medal. Before the start of perhaps his last Olympic season, he agreed to tell more about his new team, programs and hopes.
"I kept his short program last year because it suits my style. Proven previous season it (the world in Los Angeles he won the part, but then fell and remained third). Long program is brand new, but great. Requires a lot of work but I'm happy, "admits Joubert.
When I saw the first performance of his music on Irish composer Ronan Hardiman, the judges unanimously agreed that this is the program titles.
"Once I heard this music, I knew it was for me," added figurist.
With the choreography Joubert already dealing with world champions dancing couples Denkova and Maxim Stavisky. Brian revealed that they had always admired as athletes.
"The program that I had, and requires a lot of this is normal. However, it is a part of the Olympics and you will not be easy. We worked hard," Joubert explains. At the same music Alexei Yagudin play a concert in 2002 when it became and Olympic champion. Joubert knows this, and it is also a big fan of Yagudin.
After the split with coach Jean-Christophe Simon, Brian returned to Laurent Depouilly , with whom he became European champion in 2005 Depouilly preparing his daughter near Bordeaux, but left his family and moved near his native town of Poitiers Joubert for this season. The idea to invite Denkova and Staviski is from Natalie Depouilly, the wife of coach. Natalie is a former competitor in the dancing couples in the 80's and a specialist in France and believes that the Bulgarian duo could greatly help voluntary program protege of her husband.
"I only give advice. It is not easy for dancers to create voluntary individual athlete and occasional assistance. Albena and Maxim took work as a personal challenge and really work hard," says Natalie.
Denkova and Staviski not only created a voluntary program Joubert, but also monitor very closely its preparation.
Albena and Maxim will be in Poitiers during the coming five weeks. She is from Bulgaria, and he from Russia, but we always come together and stay here is a good reason not to divide, "joked Joubert.
Brian usually taken for its jumping and equipment. Albena and Maxim when I first came to Poitiers, is terrified by directly seen. If your hand is to ELF lower than necessary, this can not be hid. Whatever your movement on the ice, Albena and Maxim could not make such compromises.
Brian understands it, watching their assessments and knows what to work on. Maxim has the most ideas from everyone, and Albena is more stringent. Both however are equally demanding. Their arrival in Poitiers is really very important to Brian. The previous year he traveled to the United States in its choreographers. Now they come to him and that's the difference. And they are constantly engaged and Brian and stimulates him to care much about the choreography, the coach continues.
For the Olympics in Vancouver Joubert has one goal - to be presented to the top of their abilities and to return to the gold medal. Every day, wake up, he thinks about it.
I know that if they make mistakes, other people can not be compared with me. The Olympics is very special race and requires psychological attitudes. No longer work with such a professional because I did it in 2006 and lost $ 2000. The best mental preparation is on the ice. If you feel ready, there's nobody to take my victory. And vice versa - if something is not right retailers may have a serious problem. My job requires that I am serious and exacting, not to ask unnecessary questions on the ice. In Vancouver I will be the third Olympics. In 2002-a and 2006-but failed, but learned a lot from their mistakes, admits Joubert.
He loves motorcycles, but is aware that one incident could ruin his career and 20 years of his life. Why not think about motorcycle before the end of the season.
If Evgeni (Plushenko) return as strong as it was before, will be exciting for me and for the audience. The more serious competition, I often overleap own opportunities, ending the Frenchman.
R. B. On the first tournament of the Grand Prix of the season in Paris last week, Brian Joubert remained fourth. Logically Denkova and Staviski were not satisfied. "Obviously, you must observe more closely.
We in Poitiers will be in next week, "commented Albena. Maxim added that the Frenchman will push to train more, as do couples dance and perform full voluntary program of any occupation.
Jean-Christophe Berling"
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct - 10:23

Petra wrote:

Vania, have you ever thought of creating a "choreographer" topic and to move all the articles/pics/news to that new topic so that we would have everything together?

Petra, everyone can open a new topic Smile . If you want, you can open it Smile I've been away three days and I have to catch up now Wink with all the new posts . When I have more spare time, I'll move all the posts about A&M as choreographers in the new topic. Thanks for suggesting this idea Smile and thansk for the article!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct - 16:34

Vania wrote:
Petra wrote:

Petra, everyone can open a new topic Smile . If you want, you can open it Smile I've been away three days and I have to catch up now Wink with all the new posts . When I have more spare time, I'll move all the posts about A&M as choreographers in the new topic. Thanks for suggesting this idea Smile and thansk for the article!

OK :smile: , I´ll open it in some minutes :mdr: ! But it will be on you :wink: to "move" all the articles and pics Erm..work:) Erm..work:) Erm..work:) to there that are spread over the whole forum at the moment... :wink:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct - 16:38

I open this new topic here because I´m of the opinion that it is nice to have everything about Albena´s and Maxim´s work as choreographers and / or coaches together in one topic, and not spread over the whole forum.
I presume there will be a lot of stuff during the next years. :smile:

So dear Vania, and now it´s your turn to "move" all the posts we have had until now to here... Rose

Erm..work:) Erm..work:) Erm..work:) Erm..work:) Erm..work:)
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct - 23:27

Quote :
So dear Vania, and now it´s your turn to "move" all the posts we have had until now to here...

I will, ASAP Smile
And in case that Alb&Max work as coaches in the future, not only as choreographers, I'll change the title of the topic Wink, but for the moment it may stay as it is, for me it doesn't matter...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct - 23:50

Vania wrote:
I will, ASAP Smile

Thank you, Vania! ohhhh
I know it will be much work for you, and I´m sorry that I haven´t had this idea earlier... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 15:22

It's done :vo:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct - 17:58

Vania wrote:
It's done :vo:
:vo: zvet ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 18:48

From French paper "lanouvellerepublique". It´s from yesterday.
There´s a passage about Brian Jouberts hopes for NHK this weekend, and a passage that reports about changes that Albena and Maxim made in the LP (and SP??), while being in France last week to help Joubert...

http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/dossiers/sport/index.php?res=3&spo=Z&num=1432706

Translation by google:
http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&ie=UTF-8&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/dossiers/sport/index.php%3Fres%3D3%26spo%3DZ%26num%3D1432706

I again hope that the translation link is working for everybody. My PC always has difficulties with scanning lanouvellerepublique articles...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Nov - 19:19

Quote from another interview with Joubert.
He said Albena and Maxim simplified the programs so that he can skate it more easier. And then they told him to repeat the program every day as a whole, and not in parts. It seems he did what they said Razz ...

And now let´s only hope that the new version of the program is not too simple Wink , that enough of Maxim´s and Albie´s wonderful choreography is still there Wink , and that we will not only see jump, jump, jump, jump, Sleep Sleeping Razz ... jocolor

Quote :

Après le Bompard, je me suis arrêté quatre jours. J'en avais besoin car j'étais à la ramasse physiquement car nous avions beaucoup bossé avant. Ensuite, Albena Denkova et Maxim Staviski, mes chorégraphes, sont venus. Nous avons modifié les programmes pour les simplifier. Je n'ai alors eu de cesse de les répéter dans leur intégralité tous les jours. Techniquement, je me sens bien.

Translation by google:
"What lessons have you learned from your fourth place at the Bompard Trophy?
After Bompard, I stopped four days. I needed to because I picked it up physically because we had many bumps before. Then, Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski my choreographers came. We modified the program to simplify. I then had constantly repeated in their entirety every day. Technically, I feel good. "

The passage is taken from here (in French):
http://www.centre-presse.fr/article-92462-brian-joubert-je-sais-ou-je-vais.html
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov - 10:49

:stari: Interview with Brian Joubert for "Golden Skate" :stari:

http://goldenskate.com/articles/2009/111009.shtml
Quote :
When it became public during the summer that his new free program to Ancient Lands by Ronan Hardiman would be choreographed by Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski, many people were surprised.

Denkova and Staviski are two-time World Ice Dance Champions from Bulgaria and retired from competition in 2007. Although they've always had a lot of input in their own programs, they didn't have much experience in choreographing programs for others, let alone for a single skater, who is aiming at the Olympic gold medal.

"I picked them because they are really good ice dancers and were good competitors and I've always loved them," Joubert explained. "I think this is also a good challenge for them. They've never choreographed for single skaters before. It was interesting for me, for them, and also for the judges. If you have a choreographer with a lot of experience who does many programs, you start to recognize them (in the programs) each time you see a skater, and this is something I don't like too much."

"It is something new to work with Albena and Maxim, and I think you should do something new in an Olympic year," the European Champion continued. Joubert obviously knows that this was a risk. "Yes, it was risky," he admitted. "Even they were a little afraid in the beginning. But I like taking risks. The program is good and demands a lot of work, but Albena and Maxim are wonderful and I really enjoy working with them. They really give a 100 percent for me."
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov - 9:26

Thanks, Viki!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov - 1:05

sunny
I think we can put this here also
A page from Nathalie and Fabian's new site with their team.
http://pechalat-bourzat.com/equipe.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next