Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))

Go down 
+16
Rady
joyva
stef
Svetunya
piemontesina
Baghira
Lana
Lacey
aline
Vania
cute_n_gorgeous
Wondergirl
viktoria
Petra
eli_87
Ivana
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 17:17

First of all, Lana I agree with you about the returns. lol!

I was not sure where to post this, but I think it should go here. Laughing
Guess who's making choreography for Brian Jouber's LP. Wink

http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/dossiers/sport/index.php?res=3&spo=Z&num=1251258
Maybe someone who speaks French can find out more.
Back to top Go down
eli_87
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
eli_87

Number of posts : 53
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 18:43

Thank you Ivana. I hope someone will be able to translate the article. Smile
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 19:11

Short summary of the most important facts of the article that Ivana posted:
- Albena and Maxim are in Poitiers / France since yesterday afternoon.
- Both of them are added to the "staff" of Brian Joubert who is preparing for the Olympics in Vancouver now.
- It´s the work of Albena and Maxim now to make the choreography for Brians new LP.
- Brian says that this is a new work for Albena and Maxim because they never did something like this before, but he says too that this is a big chance for a good LP. And that he trusts in Albena and Maxim.
- And Laurent Depouilly (Brians coach) added that Albena and Maxim are very creative persons.

The article cannot be scanned, so I have to trust my own knowledge of French... :angel2: ... but I hope I figured out the most important... :wink:
Back to top Go down
eli_87
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
eli_87

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 19:19

Petra,thank you sooooooo much. You are real treasure ohhhh ohhhh heart2
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 19:47

heart2 Ivana , thank you so much fot the article and Petra for the translation. zvet cheers Basketball Albie and Max to choreograph Joubert sunny yay. poklon I am also not very enthusiastic about the returns but Lana got the two only choices i would be more than happy to see. sunny bounce but i guess is too good to be true . loveall
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 19:52

Petra, thank you heart2 You are great!!!
Ivana, thank you for posting the article zvet
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 29 May - 21:29

Oh, that's sooo nice - I would really like to see what they will do.

As to the returns - OMG - I DON"T want to see Plush and Sasha - I've got enough of them, especially of him - and Sasha - she just doesn't impress me.

And I'm afraid of thinking A&M might come back - that would be so great but I don't believe it
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeSat 30 May - 9:24

cheers cheers cheers
Wow! Thanks for the article, Ivana! It's a nice surprise cheers .
I'm 100% sure they'll make a perfect choreographie for Brian. Aaaand... maybe I'll cross my fingers for him in Vancouver Laughing
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeSat 30 May - 11:16

affraid I am very surprised by this information...First because Albena told me she did not like Brian's skating and then because I saw her at the begining of May and she did not tell me a word about that...May be she did not yet !
I'm glad may be we'll see them during French competition...
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeSat 30 May - 21:13

Here´s a Russian article to the same theme:

Link: http://sports.ru/others/figure-skating/10728785.html

Translation by google:
"Denkova and Staviyski put an arbitrary program for Joubert in the Olympic season
French figure skater Brian Joubert will work with the double world champions in ice dancing Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviyski. They will set an arbitrary program for the talent of figure skating. Short program Joubert decided not to change.
«Albena and Maxim have never teached. It is a challenge for them and for us. This may be a disadvantage because they lack experience. But first of all it will be an enormous advantage, because they want to become famous. They give it 100%, because for them it is a great opportunity.
For some time, all have experienced due to the uncertainty. Time passed, but still remained unknown. Now everything is in order, decision is made, the music is chosen », - said Joubert.
Talent of figure skating coach Laurent Depouilly also demonstrates confidence.
«This is not the choice of« default ». Albena and Maxim are creative people, and very modern in their approach to choreography. This can only help Brian to create a winning program », - told Depouilly.
Joubert will take part in the Grand Prix in Moscow, where his opponent almost certainly will be Evgeny Plushenko.
«Return of Plushenko brings me pleasant memories. For me this is very interesting - again to meet him at the beginning of the Olympic season. It takes hundred percent return », - quoting Jouberts community« Brian Joubert in Russian », with reference to La Nouvelle Republique."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeSat 30 May - 21:42

Wow! Thanks fo the news .Now the question is...I love Plush, love Joubert, love Albie and Max...Who to support first? affraid Heeeelp!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeSat 30 May - 21:54

Just a little correction in google translation of the russian article

"arbitrary program" is actually the free program. I think it changes a bit the meaning.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeSat 30 May - 21:55

Thank you for the correction, dear Vania!!! Friends Rose
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeSat 30 May - 23:04

Lacey wrote:
Wow! Thanks fo the news .Now the question is...I love Plush, love Joubert, love Albie and Max...Who to support first? affraid Heeeelp!

sunny If is too hard for you to decide just keep your fingers crossed for all of them and let the best win flower .You might get dissapointed but you still will be a fan of Albie,Max ,Plush and Joubert. flower
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun - 15:12

Ivana wrote:

I was not sure where to post this, but I think it should go here. Laughing
Guess who's making choreography for Brian Jouber's LP. Wink

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!! Bravo! tchin-tchin Buh.. Thanks! Thanks! :dube: That is SUCH exciting news! lovely heart I'm so happy for Albena and Maxim for landing this job. sunny It's super high profile afterall. :zy: If Brian skates a routine by them, the whole (skating Razz) world is going to see it! :woow: :woow: :woow: That means if A&M do a wonderful job choreographing his FS (erm... impossible not to! :zy: Laughing), they will probably get a lot more requests to create programs next year. zvet Amazingly fab for them! :vo: :stari:

This being said... Laughing Are we allowed to all show up at Brian's rink and demand that he follow every little word Albena and Maxim say? :zy: :zy: :zy: Specifically, "No you may NOT pick your own music! Ayayay! If Albena and Maxim say 'Enough Matrix routines!", then there will be no more Matrix! Razz" and "You will NOT ruin the beautiful choreography by adding fist pumps, random posing, and other unnecessary alterations to your FS! Sovsem togo chto li? ENOUGH! bla-bla-bla" I really like Brian, but after A&M finish choreographing for him... I really, really, really hope that he leaves the choreography ALONE. Buh.. Buh.. :blush2: Silly boy that he is. :zy:
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jun - 1:02

cheers :stari: Woooow!!! :stari: heart2 heart2 heart2 That's great news!!! I'm so excited for Brian's FS now! I'm sure they're gonna do a great job with him! sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 9:59

Lana wrote:

Are we allowed to all show up at Brian's rink and demand that he follow every little word Albena and Maxim say? :zy: :zy: :zy: Specifically, "No you may NOT pick your own music! Ayayay! If Albena and Maxim say 'Enough Matrix routines!", then there will be no more Matrix! Razz" and "You will NOT ruin the beautiful choreography by adding fist pumps, random posing, and other unnecessary alterations to your FS! Sovsem togo chto li? ENOUGH! bla-bla-bla" I really like Brian, but after A&M finish choreographing for him... I really, really, really hope that he leaves the choreography ALONE. Buh.. Buh.. :blush2: Silly boy that he is. :zy:

I agree Laughing . Brian should NOT change the choreography made by A&M. It's clear that the routine choreography will be perfect and won't need any change lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 19:37

Vania wrote:
Lana wrote:

Are we allowed to all show up at Brian's rink and demand that he follow every little word Albena and Maxim say? :zy: :zy: :zy: Specifically, "No you may NOT pick your own music! Ayayay! If Albena and Maxim say 'Enough Matrix routines!", then there will be no more Matrix! Razz" and "You will NOT ruin the beautiful choreography by adding fist pumps, random posing, and other unnecessary alterations to your FS! Sovsem togo chto li? ENOUGH! bla-bla-bla" I really like Brian, but after A&M finish choreographing for him... I really, really, really hope that he leaves the choreography ALONE. Buh.. Buh.. :blush2: Silly boy that he is. :zy:

I agree Laughing . Brian should NOT change the choreography made by A&M. It's clear that the routine choreography will be perfect and won't need any change lol!

Of course. :zy: Anywho, Brian cannot be counted on to make "responsible" changes. Razz I'm still bitter about him switching his "Last of the Mohicans" FS to Matrix for what, the THIRD season?! Ayayay! And btw, I'm counting on you, Vania. Laughing If Brian starts misbehaving, you're coming to Poitiers with me. :teasing: Just so you know. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

Oops... :blush2: What were we talking about? :blink: This isn't Brian's forum. Shocked And it's not Navka, Stephy, Aliona & Robyn, or John Kerr's Kilt's forum either. Shocked Shocked Shocked I am much confused. Weep Whose forum is this again? Buh..

Razz Razz Razz

I agree 100% with you girls. zvet AM :dube: + Marriage Bravo! + (Pretty) Babies :respect: + Peaceful (at last!!!) Life lovely heart = Perfect Combination!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: I really hope that they can get everything they want in life now that the trial is over. Rose Really, really, truly. :stari:

As for no Olympic comeback... Erm.. I'm okay with it. Smile I'd rather remember Albena and Maxim at the 2007 Worlds with gold medals around their necks lovely heart than see them return and get disasterous results at Olympics. :disap: Ice Dance is waaaaay too political. Even if they came back and skated brilliantly, I seriously doubt they'd be fairly rewarded. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 21:12

Lana wrote:

And btw, I'm counting on you, Vania. Laughing If Brian starts misbehaving, you're coming to Poitiers with me. :teasing: Just so you know. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

You can count on me, Lana :vo: .
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 23:58

Vania wrote:
Lana wrote:

And btw, I'm counting on you, Vania. Laughing If Brian starts misbehaving, you're coming to Poitiers with me. :teasing: Just so you know. :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:

You can count on me, Lana :vo: .

Awesome. tchin-tchin Get your plane ticket ready. Razz
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 20:06

It seems the choreography for Brians FD is ready now sunny after one week of hard work (6-7 hours a day), and Brian will be leaving for vacation now until July Wink . In July he will be training in Courchevel. Albena and Maxim will return to Poitiers in August Wink (maybe to recheck if Brian is really doing what they told him to do lol! :wink: )...
The music of Brians LP is a modern one, but still top secret... Wink
Brian will present his new FD for the first time at the Master´s in Orléans in September...

Link: http://www.sport.fr/hiver/pat/Joubert-fait-appel-aux-Bulgares-158091.shtm (in French)

Translation:
"Joubert uses Bulgarians
Wednesday, 5 June 2009 - Time: 15:23
Bulgarians Albena Denkova-Maxim Staviski, double world champions in ice dancing (2006-07), spent a week in Poitiers to choreograph the program free of Brian Joubert.
The triple European champion of figure skating french who wanted to work with Russia's Tatiana Tarassov, was abandoned because it was too academic. On a much more modern music, but still top secret, he asked former Bulgarian couple, world champion like him in 2007 in Tokyo, to choreograph its new free program that will be presented to Vancouver Games February.
His new coach french, Laurent Depouilly, and his wife Nathalie, also figure skating coach, had the idea to use the Bulgarian couple (on the ice and in life), known for his creativity. Their career has been interrupted due to a road traffic accident which Staviski was responsible, along the Black Sea coast, on 5 August 2007, while driving at high speed and drunk advanced. He had killed a girl of 23 years and had seriously injured one other, two other passengers being slightly more affected. He was convicted on two and a half years of prison sentences, in the final last May by the Supreme Court in Sofia.
At the end of this week working with Denkova-Staviski, six to seven hours a day, Brian Joubert is on vacation until July where he will resume training in Courchevel. The Bulgarian couple will be with him again in August in Poitiers.
After the Master's first national competition of the season 2009/2010, where he will present his new free dance in September in Orleans, Joubert will participate at Bompard Trophy in Paris (October 15-18), which opens this year's Grand Prix season of ISU, and NHK (5-8 November) in Nagano (Japan)."
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:12

Kisssssssssss Thank you Petra . Rose

This is from the bulgarian "Gong" /many thanks to Ged for posting it / zvet

http://gong.bg/view_article.php?article_id=79451

It is similar to the french article ,they also quoted Brian's announcement in his personal site.

gong.bg wrote:
В личния си сайт Жубер пише: „Здравейте на всички. При мен всичко върви добре. Както знаете вече работя с Максим и Албена и заедно правим нещата по най-добрия начин за още по-добри резултати. Те са супер. Не мога за сега да ви разкрия повече, ще го оставя за изненада, но знайте, че правим всичко на максимум и съм спокоен с новата програма, която ще представя следващия сезон. Целувки, Бриан Жубер.”

Translation :

Quote :
Hello,everybody. Everything is going well for me. As you already know i am working with Maxim and Albena and we all are doing the things in the best way to achieve even better results. They are super. I can't unravel more for now ,i'll keep it as a surprise ,but you should know that we will make it to the maximum and i am very confident with my new program ,wich i'll present next season.Kises,Brian Joubert
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:35

viktoria wrote:

http://gong.bg/view_article.php?article_id=79451

It is similar to the french article ,they also quoted Brian's announcement in his personal site.

gong.bg wrote:
В личния си сайт Жубер пише: „Здравейте на всички. При мен всичко върви добре. Както знаете вече работя с Максим и Албена и заедно правим нещата по най-добрия начин за още по-добри резултати. Те са супер. Не мога за сега да ви разкрия повече, ще го оставя за изненада, но знайте, че правим всичко на максимум и съм спокоен с новата програма, която ще представя следващия сезон. Целувки, Бриан Жубер.”

Translation :

Quote :
Hello,everybody. Everything is going well for me. As you already know i am working with Maxim and Albena and we all are doing the things in the best way to achieve even better results. They are super. I can't unravel more for now ,i'll keep it as a surprise ,but you should know that we will make it to the maximum and i am very confident with my new program ,wich i'll present next season.Kises,Brian Joubert

Thank you, Viki zvet and Ged zvet ! sunny :smile:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 22:56

Some interesting news from an eyewitness in Poitiers :smile: . Thanks to Sarah zvet from Brians forum!

Quote :
29-05-2009 14:01
Sarah, Poitiers city
Denkova-Staviski chorégraphes de Brianleur collaboration commence très bien. Les chorégraphes très soudés entre eux, bonne complicité avec brian, et des éléments chorégraphiques originaux.

Translation of the quote:
"Sarah, Poitiers city
their collaboration begins very well. Choreographers welded very much to each other, good chemistry with Brian, and original choreographic elements
."

Quote :
Sarah, Poitiers city
... cette collaboration est exactement ce qu il fallait à Brian.
J'ai cru au début que le choix de ces chorégraphes était un choix par défaut (pas facile de faire venir des grands chorégraphes en france et encore moins à Poitiers) mais ce que j'ai vu m'a convaincu!
faites moi confiance dès septembre vous allez en prendre plein les yeux!

Translation of the quote:
"Sarah, Poitiers city
... this collaboration is exactly what Brian needed.
I thought at the beginning that the choice of these choreographers was a default (not easy to bring in leading choreographers in France and still less to Poitiers) but what I saw convinced me!
trust me, in September you will see it with own eyes
!"

Last edited by Petra on Fri 5 Jun - 23:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 23:16

[quote="Petra"

Translation:
"Joubert uses Bulgarians
Wednesday, 5 June 2009 - Time: 15:23
....... Their career has been interrupted due to a road traffic accident which Staviski was responsible, along the Black Sea coast, on 5 August 2007, while driving at high speed and drunk advanced. He had killed a girl of 23 years and had seriously injured one other, two other passengers being slightly more affected. He was convicted on two and a half years of prison sentences, in the final last May by the Supreme Court in Sofia.
"
[/quote]

Must the reporters repeat this EVERY TIME ?????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next