Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))

Go down 
+16
Rady
joyva
stef
Svetunya
piemontesina
Baghira
Lana
Lacey
aline
Vania
cute_n_gorgeous
Wondergirl
viktoria
Petra
eli_87
Ivana
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar - 0:12

Thank you girls!! ohhhh ohhhh

I really hope to meet them flower flower

I will inform you of events!!

Meanwhile tomorrow practice...ice dance !! :stari: :stari: :stari:

http://www.torino2010.org/public/File/practice_groups/Set7_IceDancePG.pdf

:woow: :woow: :woow: :woow:
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Ha!   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar - 19:21

viktoria wrote:
sunny Congrats to Brian , Albie and Maxi and our A&M ambassador Pia Very Happy Have a great time and enjoy.

On the sceptic note one thing bothers me .Why Brian is pushing for this quads- mads since he never showed clean landing .Forget Plushenko,Stoiko and all the"macho men" behavior .If it's possible to win Olympics with clean program and triples so be it and i wish for him to skate secure but with passion.The choreography is good enough and he doesn't need quad with falls but flowless performance and i am keeping my fingers crossed for the last part. Good luck to him and our darlings in Torino. ohhhh

Yes! Let's go back to the 80's with boring programs lacking any passion or technicallity! Forget about men't skating , let's watch girlie programs "win" Olympic games with mediocrity! WTF?!? A real sportsman pushes the sport, not avoid MAN'S ELEMENT just because he's got his people in the judges panel. That disgrace happened at the OG in Vancouver and EL is not recognized by most people as a true champion. He didn't do a quad because he falls at every attempt. I watched US Natianals and his performance was pitiful.
As for Joubert, I am very glad he showed he is a MAN and did the MAN's ELEMENT. Our Albie and Max clearly support MAN's FS as they DID put quads in both programs. His LP however lacked passion and he was on the slow side, which is understanable, but look at Takahashi: SUPERB! Artistry, musicallity, technicallity. His program was PERFECTLY choreographed, there was a connection with the audience, playfulness, effortlessness, speed, drama, confidence and he DID the MAN's element. Guys with girlie programs should never reach the podium. And the audience should be entertained, not put to sleep( nooo P. Chan, E. Lysacek). I want explosivenes like Plushenko and Takahashi. That's true sportsmanship and artistry! poklon poklon :stari:
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar - 22:08

Lacey wrote:
I watched US Natianals and his performance was pitiful.
As for Joubert, I am very glad he showed he is a MAN and did the MAN's ELEMENT. Our Albie and Max clearly support MAN's FS as they DID put quads in both programs. His LP however lacked passion and he was on the slow side, which is understanable, but look at Takahashi: SUPERB! Artistry, musicallity, technicallity. His program was PERFECTLY choreographed, there was a connection with the audience, playfulness, effortlessness, speed, drama, confidence and he DID the MAN's element. Guys with girlie programs should never reach the podium. And the audience should be entertained, not put to sleep( nooo P. Chan, E. Lysacek). I want explosivenes like Plushenko and Takahashi. That's true sportsmanship and artistry! poklon poklon :stari:

sunny I think you missunderstood my opinion , i wanted him to skate safe. Seeing Brian at TEB and OG made me sad ,because he is capable to fight and do way better and i am glad that he came back at WC as strong and confident as before and had succesful quads.However, if it's done right like Takahashi ,then yes to the Man's element but programs with falls or just poor try to do the ''man'' quad are even more pitiful to watch than clean program with transition,good spins and etc but lets leave this to the profecionals.As much as i feel for Plushenko i don't think that the second place was absolute unjustice for him and BTW Lysachek is not the only one OG champion with triples in his program.As for the "girly" programs, actually it was the girls at OG who showed the "machos" the true sportsmanship and how to jump . They just went ,did their routines and won their medals with grace and dignity as everybody should ,without any comments and "I am the hero" atitude.I am sure Albie and Max support the quad and all men elements but if you read Albena's interview you'll see her opinion about the men's OG podium and that with one jump you can't become a champion when everything else is not on the same level as the others..
With this said i hope everything is clear. zvet
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 2:42

Can someone tell me WHY Albena and Maxim were not in Turin with Brian?Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_silent Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_silent Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_silent
Back to top Go down
svetik_3
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
svetik_3

Number of posts : 16
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 11:21

Dear Pia! heart2
I think I can tell you it. When I was in Podolsk, we asked about it to Albena. She answered us that she and Maxim were not in many cities Ice Age Tour from Olimpic Games and now desided to part in tour.
I feel sorry about it because I hoped to read your story about your meet with Albena and Max. I read your story about Golden Skate in Torino, it was very interesting and charming. Many many thanks for it! zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 19:51

svetik_3 wrote:
Dear Pia! Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Smile372
I think I can tell you it. When I was in Podolsk, we asked about it to Albena. She answered us that she and Maxim were not in many cities Ice Age Tour from Olimpic Games and now desided to part in tour.
I feel sorry about it because I hoped to read your story about your meet with Albena and Max. I read your story about Golden Skate in Torino, it was very interesting and charming. Many many thanks for it! Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Zvet Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Zvet Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Zvet

Thank you very much dear svetik!!Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Smile466
Really I supposed a similar thing, but I was not sure....Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes
( I am happy that you enjoied the "Golden Skate Story"Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_biggrin Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_biggrin )
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 18:56

Question Brian is changing his coach and looking for new oportunities outside France but no info yet about his plans to continue his work with Albie and Max.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iGj-x04q-TrdOPo2aCuSn08zSnLw

Google translation

Brian Joubert parted ways with coach Laurent Depouilly

PARIS - The 2007 world champion Brian Joubert parted with coach Lawrence Depouilly, who wished to end its collaboration for "strictly personal reasons," said Wednesday the French Federation of Ice Sports (FFSG).

Joubert was associated with Depouilly in April 2009 to prepare the Olympic Games in Vancouver and played in February when he delivered a tremendous performance to finish 16th, the worst result of his career for his third appearance at the event.

Joubert, who has put forward personal problems and a lack of rigor in training to explain his Olympic debacle, bounced back a month later by winning bronze at the World Championships in Turin.

The triple European champion had been taught first in 2003 with Depouilly, who had completed her first European title in January 2004 before disbanding of the technician in January 2005.

In April 2009, it was a surprise to one year of the Olympics by putting an end to its collaboration with Jean-Christophe Simond Depouilly to find and enlist the services of two dancers from Bulgaria, Albena Denkova and Maxim Stavisky.

The five-time world medalist, who observed five weeks of rest after a series of galas to consecutive World Championships in Turin, "studying the details of its summer readiness program that should s? To do? Abroad beginning with the musical montage and dance Two new programs for the 2010/2011 season, "said the statement of the FFSG.

Joubert, 25, has assured that he wanted to continue his career until the 2012 World Championships, taking place in France.
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 20:38

According to informations from German board, Albena & Maxim are choreographers of the free programs of Christina & William Beier and Stefanie Frohberg & Tim Giesen.

http://www.eiskunstlauf-ecke-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4597
Back to top Go down
svetik_3
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
svetik_3

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 4:23

Ivana, thank you very much for information! ohhhh zvet
Back to top Go down
ulia
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
ulia

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul - 14:00

Ivana, thank you very much zvet :vo:
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul - 0:01

sunny Ivana,thank you soo much. heart2 Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul - 10:32

Ivana, thank you for the news!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul - 19:16

Ivana, thank you so much for the info! zvet
It´s great to know that there´s a new job in the coming season for them. :smile: Bravo!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul - 10:48

Petra wrote:

It´s great to know that there´s a new job in the coming season for them. :smile: Bravo!

...and with German skaters Wink , which must be very exciting for you, Petra! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul - 17:23

Germany gives new chance to Albena and Maxim

(in Bulgarian)
http://sportni.bg/index.phtml?tid=40&oid=2547495

The more important from this article: Albena and Max are invited from Rene Lohse to work with his ice dance couples.

Albena says "We were feeling like competitors again, waking up in 6 a.m., then from 7 to 9 - on the ice rink, and again in the afternoon. We used the time between the practices to sleep. When we went for the first time, Rene told us: "Create an original choreography". We were very tired, but it was nice".

Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul - 4:53

Thanks for all news, dear girls!!
I hope that Albena and Maxim are satisfied with the new work!!
They deserve the best!!
I am staying in USA for three months,
hugs to everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
new here..
new here..
Kelly

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))    Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 16:09

http://www.figureskating-online.com/pageID_10042330.html

Interview Nelli Zhiganshina/Alexander Gaszi
Oberstdorf July 2010

Some words about Max. flower

Quote :
Q: Mit wem habt ihr eure Programme aufgebaut und woran habt ihr mit Maxim Staviskij gearbeitet, als er jetzt in Oberstdorf war?

Alex: Die Kür haben wir mit Max in Moskau und den OD mit Herr Sinitsyn aufgebaut. Wir hatten einen Monat Zeit, um die Kür so zu laufen und zu probieren, was eben klemmt und wo es klemmt. Und Max ist jetzt noch einmal gekommen, um genau diese Stellen zu verbessern bzw. zu ändern. Und um uns einfach ein bisschen in den Arsch zu treten.

Q: Verratet ihr uns die Programme?

Alex: Na ja, wir müssen ja vielleicht noch etwas ändern. Unser OD ist halt lustig. Wir wollten ganz klar weg von diesem Standardwalzer. Wir haben Clown-Musik genommen, um alles ein bisschen fröhlich zu gestalten und möchten auch mit dem Kostüm in diese Richtung gehen, falls das die Regeln hergeben. Die Regeln sind in dieser Saison ja wieder sehr streng. Was die Kür angeht: wie gesagt mal gucken.

Translate, please. poklon

Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul - 4:31

Kelly , it says that Max did their LP or FD when he was in Obersdorf Smile but Petra and our German friends can translate it better sunny
Back to top Go down
why
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
why

Number of posts : 58
Residence : deep black forest, germany
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul - 13:02

Thank you very much for the information, Kelly and Viktoria.
Here's my try for a translation:

Q: With whom did you work out your program and what did you work on with Maxim Staviski when he was in Oberstdorf with you?

Alex: We worked out the free program with Max in Moscow and the OD with Mr. Sinitsyn. We had a month time to rehearse and try out the free program, and see what’s still to be improved. And Max came yet once again to improve these parts with us and maybe change some things. And to simply kick us in the a**.

Q: Will you tell us something about your programs?

Alex: Well, we maybe have to change some things yet. Our OD is quite funny. We decidedly wanted to get away from the standard, the usual waltz. We chose clown music, to make it appear happy, and we’d like to have costumes in that style, too, if the rules allow it. The rules are again very strict this season. As for the free program: let’s see.

I'm really happy to read that Maxim is successfully working as a choreographer!

Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug - 23:01

:vo: :jump2: :jump3:

Ahhh! :jump3:
It´s really so exciting to find these good news after coming home from a loooong holiday trip. :smile:
Thanks for all the news. Rose

Oh, these lucky German skaters :mdr: :cool: ...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug - 23:04

Vania wrote:
Petra wrote:

...and with German skaters Wink , which must be very exciting for you, Petra! Razz
Ohhh yessss, Vania sunny .
It´s really nice to know that it are skaters from my homecountry giving them work now Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
eli_87
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
eli_87

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug - 17:19

Maxim trained Mina Zdravkova and Rory Ross in Sofia and there are some videos and photoes: http://rory-mina.webs.com/apps/videos/?page=1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 1:44

Thank you Eli, they are so cute heart2 heart2

I hope they can have success with Maxim's help!!! ohhhh ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 11:07

Good luck to Mina and Rory :3<>3: !
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 20:49

Thank you for the photos eli_87 and for link of the article in 24 hours.

http://www.24chasa.bg/Article.asp?ArticleId=578867

Few pics of Max and the two cuties at the rink Smile

I,ll try to translate later sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))   Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches  :)))) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena and Maxim as choreographers / coaches :))))
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next