Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maxim in driving accident

Go down 
+21
cute_n_gorgeous
Ewuch
ulia
Aliska
Wondergirl
bya_peyton
Morgana
Baghira
MARI
risha_11
7llewops
a_Hot_Nerd
Swetis
Ivana
Lacey
why
joyva
viktoria
piemontesina
Petra
Vania
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 1:23

Petra wrote:
Translation by google:
"(...) Albena Denkova who received a meniscus tear during the last performance on the ice in the Russian capital, said it would be up to her husband /I presume we should better translate partner instead of husband/ in court despite injury . / Blitz"

Viktoria wrote:
I just want to translate this part.
Албена Денкова, която скъса менискус миналата по време на изпълнение на леда в руската столица, е казала, че ще бъде до съпруга си в съда, въпреки контузията

"Albena Denkova who tore up her meniscus last week during a performance in the Russian capitol , said that she will be with next to her husband in the court ,despite her injury."

Viki Laughing Laughing Laughing !
Let this read the right persons and tomorrow it will be spread all over Russian / Bulgarian press / forums... and the whole old discussion will start from anew... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 2:34

Laughing Oh,leave it to the yellow papers and soon there will be plenty to read about. Laughing Question Husband or not yet ,the more important sentence in this article is that Albena will be with Max today. ohhhh
Back to top Go down
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

Number of posts : 126
Residence : California
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 6:15

I am not surprised at all. So far, Albie and Max have attended evey session of the court, together.

Stay strong guys !
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 14:05

Bulgaria Figure Skating Champion Staviiski Case to Be Decided in Month

Quote :
The trial against world figure skating champion Maxim Staviiski began again on Monday at the Burgas Appellate Court with the magistrates announcing that they were going to issue a verdict in a month.
"I have said numerous times and I am saying it again - I am really, really sorry for what happened," Staviiski stated before the Burgas magistrates on Monday, adding that he wanted to be able to work so that he could pay the compensation and contribute to the society.

"I do not have anyone to blame, but myself," Staviiski said.

Maxim's girlfriend Albena Denkova and her father were yet once again at Staviiski's side during the Burgas Court proceedings.

A payment order showing that Maxim has paid BGN 210,000 was presented before the Court while Staviiski further told the magistrates that he and Albena have donated an additional BGN 20,000 for Manuela Gorsova's treatment in Israel.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=99404
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 14:54

Vania wrote:
Bulgaria Figure Skating Champion Staviiski Case to Be Decided in Month
I presume nobody of us had really expected that they make an end to this today... When we found out that the 30 days period was possible again, I think we all knew that this might happen... and it has...
To be honest: I´m not astonished at all that there was no sentence today!
So we will be waiting and praying another 30 days, maybe + Bulgarian holidays (New Year, Bulgarian Christmas)... So I fear the new date won´t be at the end of December, but somewhere in the beginning or middle of January...
Never ending story really! saaad :disap:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 15:10

A little bit more info in this one:
http://news.bpost.bg/story-read-18358.php (in Bulgarian)

- The lawyers of Manuela asked to change the sentence in an effective one. They want to have Maxim in prison for 2 years and six months! Rolling Eyes
- And (if I understand it correct) the family of the dead Peter asked for a change of the compensation Maxim has to pay to them. Seems that they want to have more money...

Translation by google:
"Sentencing of Staviyski will be clear within a month
Bulgarian Post
On 01.12.2008
Within a month, the Appellate Court in Burgas will issue a verdict in the case against the world champion Figure Skating Maxim Staviyski. He is on trial for crash that causes after driving drunk. The process against him started on the second instance after October 27 the Supreme Court laid back probation.
Bourgas Court of Appeal re-watching the case against the world champion Figure Skating Maxim Staviyski. Initially Staviyski be punished with two and a half years imprisonment - terms and the prohibition to drive three years. A month ago, however, the Supreme Court / VKS / revoke that decision and returned the case for retrial.
The Supreme Court of Cassation ruled that the punishment of Maxim Staviyski is too easy. In its reasoning, they pointed out that the Burgas magistrates do not have arguments for probation. VKS also argued that probation does not allow Staviyski be prevazpitan.
Consequently, the appeal court opinion in Burgas will watch the case against Staviski. VKS was raised by prosecutors in the case and private contractors Gorsovi family.
After hearing prosecution and lawyers Manuela Gorsova requested modification of the sentence of conditions in effective, as requested period of 2 years and a half to remain the same.
Family of killed Petar Petrov asked the court to recognize only the first claim for compensation for moral damages, which is about 500 leva total for both parents."
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 15:22

Petra wrote:
- The lawyers of Manuela asked to change the sentence in an effective one. They want to have Maxim in prison for 2 years and six months! Rolling Eyes
- And (if I understand it correct) the family of the dead Peter asked for a change of the compensation Maxim has to pay to them. Seems that they want to have more money...

Yes, Petra, you understood right. This situation is getting absurd. The lawyers of Gorsov want an effective sentence, although Max would be more useful for them if he's free, how could he earn money if he's in prison! And the parents of Petar want only higher compensations Exclamation Exclamation
Anyway, I haven't expected either that the finals entence will be pronounced today, but I'm afrais this 30-days period will be longer Crying or Very sad after the New year holidays, that means not before 05.01.2009 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 15:25

Vania wrote:
(...)but I'm afrais this 30-days period will be longer Crying or Very sad after the New year holidays, that means not before 05.01.2009 Crying or Very sad
Vania, when is Bulgarian Christmas? On 24./25.12.2008, as in Germany, or at 06.01.2009, as in Russia???
So maybe we might have to wait much longer than 05.01.2009... scratch

...And: The whole situation is absurd really!!! You´re right!

Last edited by Petra on Mon 1 Dec - 15:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 15:46

Bourgas, 01.12.2008: saaad

Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Trial_11
Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Trial_12 Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Trial_10
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 15:52

Petra wrote:

Vania, when is Bulgarian Christmas? On 24./25.12.2008, as in Germany, or at 06.01.2009, as in Russia???
So maybe we might have to wait much longer than 05.01.2009... scratch

It's on 25 of december, although the orthodox Christmas is on 06 of january (as in Russia).

Btw, thanks for the photos!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 20:30

Thanks, Vania zvet !

The other article we had before forgets to mention that the prosecution and the lawyers of Manuela said again that they wanted a higher amount of compensation, too! Money, money, money...!!!

I really do not know how Max shall pay higher compensations when he is in jail and can´t work!

http://bulgaria.actualno.com/news_204004.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Staviski - between effective sentencing and increasing obezshteteniyata
Data: December 1, 2008 12:32 pm 12,345

The lawyer of the family Gorsovi Hristo Hristov request revocation of probation.

Today Staviski case was back to Burgas Court of Appeals for further new judicial staff. Judge is George Koshnicharov.

Shortly before starting work in 8.50 hours, in the courtroom came Maxim Staviski, accompanied by his partner Albena Denkova. The two went trapped in hand, Denkova accompanied Staviski despite injury to her leg. World Champions were accompanied by two lawyers of Staviski Rosen Kozhuharov and Maple Notev. Today, probably to 13 hours will be pleading lawyers in character work.

During the hearing were not presented new evidence of the parties to the case. Only the protection of Maxim Staviski submit payment orders worth 210 000 leva, which are put to claimants in the case.

Protecting Staviski apply the decision of the Supreme Court (VKS), which they returned the case for retrial in Burgas.

Prosecution requested the punishment of Staviski be effective and be raised the amount of compensation. Lawyer parents died Petar Petrov Donev attorney requested only to increase the amount of benefits not specify what he is.

The lawyer of the family Gorsovi Hristo Hristov request revocation of probation and increase the amount of compensation again at the discretion of the court.

Protecting Staviski, in turn, called the verdict a defendant to remain the same as the law. Maxim Staviski itself again recognized the guilty, that sorry about what happened, calling for a fair verdict and asked the court for the opportunity to work to be able to pay benefits.

Staviski himself said: "I want to work and be able to pay relatives of the victims that I alone caused them.

Bourgas Court of Appeals will decide within a month of the case Staviski. It said Judge George Koshnicharov meeting in the seaside town."
Back to top Go down
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

Number of posts : 126
Residence : California
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 20:52

I screened quickly the comments in dir.bg. The same news, but comments are tens as usual. They seem to be slightly less negative towards Maxim. Let's pray for the best possible outcome in a month.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 21:09

We all are praying and hoping, Evgenia!

Today there are only two handful of articles listed in Bulgarian search engine! We had trials of Maxim before where there were listed nearly 100 articles! This is at least a small progress!

And while I searched in Bulgarian search engine and scrolled the articles, I just found another "curiosity" Rolling Eyes !

Maxims lawyer Notev had to pay a fine / punishment of 500 Leva today, because Bulgarian law system was so crazy to give him two different trials (Maxims case and another one where he is the lawyer of five policemen...) at the same date (01.12.2008), at the same hour (9.30 o´clock Bulgarian time), but in two different Bulgarian cities (Bourgas and Sofia)!!! And because Notev decided to be in Bourgas with Maxim, and not to devide himself into two parts and to send one part of him to Bourgas court and the other part of him to Sofia court, be had to pay the 500 Leva, because the other case had to be rescheduled and this was considered to be "disrespect of court" Exclamation ...

Sorry, but for me this is the prove that there is something completely wrong in Bulgarian law system!!!

For those who want to read the original text with this "curiosity": read the last paragraph from here:
http://www.gradski.bg/show.php?storyid=592436 (in Bulgarian)
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 21:35

@ Petra's curiosity: This is just so LAW!lol!
If you postpone or cancel a trial you get punished (at least indirectly for bothering the judges to change their scedule) and if you decide not to divide into two parts you get punished too.

But anyways: We already assumed we wouldn't get a decision today - and maybe that's for good because Max is still involved in the show. If they really decide within 30 days (probably not - considering holidays...) he can at least finish the Ice Age project without distraction.
I just hope they won't send him to prision! But as far as I got the situation, they'll probably raise his compensation, which is according to me better than going to jail! Anything will be better than going to jail!!! Crying or Very sad

Unfortunately I don't understand bulgarian very well, but lets just hope that a_Hot_Nerd is right and they're less negative towards Max at court too. I'm also praying for the best possible outcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 22:53

Some more pics I found from today...

Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Trial_14

Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Trial_13

Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Trial_15

Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Trial_16
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 23:31

Article with a part of an interview with Albie and Max after the trial, and with a video from Bulgarian TV. (For me the vid is not working, but maybe you have more luck than I have...)...

http://btv.bg/news/news_details.pcgi?cont_id=122089 (in Bulgarian)

Translation of the interview part by google (Sorry for very bad quality of translation! Embarassed ):
"Albena and Maxim agreed to stand before the camera bTV:

Maxim Staviski: I think you will not happen. Never trust. But as happens to you now get thought about. I understand that rules are not written in vain and not someone else, not empty talk and that they should be respected. We Albena in life we are not in sports. I concentrated on training and a serious and life can relax, I banter, even frivolous, "said Maxim.

Mirolyuba Benatova: One of the things for which borne most negatives campaign was "If you drink, go down", which came into conflict with your personal behavior

Albena Denkova: What with Maxim talking is like Ironically became one of the best people in this campaign because all saw illustrates what can happen to man if drink and upload wheel if you do not generally comply with the rules.

Mirolyuba Benatova: All say - it must come into prison, killed a man, must come down

Maxim Staviski: It is possible that such a measure for such an offense is adequate. But then there's how to help families of victims, in particular Manuel. I can not in jail to finish them money and fabric, I can do nothing in prison. Of freedom have some options, though.

More on them for the trauma and pain for a sense of guilt and a sense of shame coming tomorrow morning on the show this morning on bTV. At 8.30 pm you will see the entire interview Mirolyuba Benatova with Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski."
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 23:46

Thanks for posting the article Petra!
The Video didn't work for me either :-(

He is so right! I just pray the judges see it that way too! poklon
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec - 23:54

Max is taking care of Albenka :dube: :

Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Trial_17
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Dec - 0:43

For everybody who wants to watch Bulgarian TV news from today, with interview of Albie and Max. It´s the version from the btv link from above that first did not want to load. And I presume the interview is the part we have in translation some posts above...

01.12.2008, Bulgarian TV news, trial and interview:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2qmegjmdwyd 24,82 MB
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Dec - 2:29

Kisssssssssss Thank you for the news links , photos and video Petra.I wasn't surprised although as all of us had my fingers crossed to be ended today but...I did the same masochistic attempt as Evgenia and read some of the comments Are you stupid of so ...it is different and not too much hate towards Max .I guess he manage to prove some people that he is doing the best he can.He is more useful working and paying he victums .It is another thing though how much of this was his real fault but at least he was decent enough to accept it in 100% and tryed to help .I don't know if he will be able to rehabilitate his name again but sending him to jail won't solve anything.There are still questions that will remain unanswered but now it doesn't matter much.What matters is Manuela to get recovered and for Max,Albie and every single person involved in this tragedy to move on . Rose
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Dec - 12:20

The interview with Albenka and Max just came up.It is very slow for me but at least we can watch it.

http://btv.bg/videos/?video_id=8404&section_id=1

I will try to translate the last part of the interview :

When Benatova asked them how they are trying to overcome psychologicaly the situation,Maxim said:
-"We just work.That's it .This is the only way to overcome everything ."

He said also that everything they could earn they are sending for Manuela,s recovery or to pay Petar's parents.

Albena continued :
-"The hardest is to come back and to continue to live, to communicate with people and... the hardest part was..i don't know."
Maxim added :
-"Everything is hard."
Albena continued :
-"In general,yes.It was very dificult because we put a lot of effort and made many sacifices to reach some success .And when you finally think "Thank God i reach my goals, the prize doesn't matter" and feel somehow relieved that from there everything should be easier ,suddenly this happend .All in all you can't find an answer ,why the life serves you up with those painful moments but when you think about it : we are not the one in the hardest situation here.The families who lost their relatives are more affected and you just stop whining and complaining...We are just trying to save the little dignity we have left."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Dec - 23:57

The vid does not run for me, Viki nooo ...

Here´s a part of the interview, I presume:
http://dnes.dir.bg/2008/12/02/news3681301.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Albena: A thought for the family ...
02 Dec 2008 / News.dir.bg
Before the crash hesitate to take a short break, then come back and continue to Olympic Games in Vancouver in 2010. Think of a family of children.
Generally after the crash for objective reasons those plans ruhnaha. You never think about sports career. My only thought was for this trial, we are of us as people recognized the double World Champion Figure Skating Albena Denkova in an interview for bTV, quoted by "Focus".
"Only now understand to what extent Albena loves me and how much I love her. She accused me of nature. She and generally much I make. I prayed to be more responsible for their health, to her health. Albena is a very responsible person and in many ways it feel like a teacher. In many respects people are calling to the Forbidden fruit. Albena is therefore absolutely right by saying that became lesson for Bulgaria. You break rules, just risking the lives of not only themselves but dozens of people to you, "added Maxim Staviski.
World Champion was judged an accident in which intoxicated with the truck hit his car Petar Petrov, who died, and Manuela Gorsova was prolonged coma.
"Closed adequate measure of such a crime. However, it will not be fair. Prison can not help Manuela and the families of victims. What fare now currently in Russia, now collect and send Bulgaria, to submit accounts of Manuela and Peter. Work and this is the only way you can overcome anything, "admitted another Maxim.
"The most difficult is sleeping. Having come back, trying to continue to live in any way with people. We are denying to achieve any success. When you think you reach something you dreams and struggles, regardless of what price and have some satisfaction that from here on it should be more easily achieved something and you can otdahnesh, happened this. However, the wonder that we are in the worst situation that families who lost their relatives are more suffer stopped to murmur and complain. We're trying to preserve some dignity and that leaves us, "concluded the President of the Bulgarian Union skating Albena Denkova."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Dec - 23:59

And here, too:
http://novini.dir.bg/2008/12/02/news3681575.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Maxim: I realized to what extent Albena loves me and I love her
BLITZ - 02 December 10:26
Following the crash was a shame to show for months on the street. Feel that the world hates you that all your fault. I really feel guilty in stack things occurred that day. I do not see how purge. It claimed Maxim Staviski and Albena Denkova in an interview before bTV.
In Moscow all facilities and sports facilities are very large amounts. On one slide to another must be 800-900 meters and I drove the car to move, to not miss practice, said Maxim. He however stressed that all writings that is aggressive driver is a lie. "I can not say that I drove on the edge, I do not invade the city marks stoplight not exceed speed. As out of town, yes, I drive with 120 km / h, while 130 km / h, maybe a 150 km / h. But on into the counter and stoplight observe very strict rules, "said world champion.
Albena his girlfriend but admitted that Maxim loves extreme experiences, but whenever alone and not endanger anyone.
"We understand that this still will affect close to me if anything happened to me. Just understand that the rules are not written in vain. Must be respected. On the training I am very serious, life can relax, I say banter, cheerful, recognizes Maxim.
Lepenkata on the car, which Maxim prang, "If you drink, go down, I came alive and both figure skater think Ironically Maxim has become one of the best people in this campaign because all saw what illustrates can happen if you drink and generally do not respect any rules.
"Over the fatal night just passing through my head that can affect. It is true that the patrol stopped me and let me go. They made me a warning to drive more carefully and to observe the distance. Not about alcohol and I have not drunk. "Acknowledged even Maxim.
Already the life of world champions who were at the top of Fame is quite different. "We were happy people. Now constantly calling the hospital in Israel, we still have more to pay for Peter and Manuela. What we get now in Russia, immediately send him to submit the bills to both.
I have realized to what extent Albena loves me and I love her, "says Maxim.
"Before thinking of family and children go back to compete for the Olympic Games, but after the crash all these plans ruhnaha. , Said of his country and Albena. She added that her only thought after the crash, was on trial for Maxim, who they are as people in purely human level. We're trying to preserve some dignity and we have got, "she added.
On the request of the prosecution Maxim lying effective sentence, world champion was emphatic: "This measure for such an offense is adequate, but so will not help the families of victims and in particular Manuel. I can from prison to fetch money to pay. "Blitz"
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Dec - 0:02

saaad Sorry,Petra.I had this link yesterday and just cheked .It is working just wait a little but is slow .It takes even more time than the videos from 1tv.ru.I tryed to download last night but without success. nooo
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Dec - 0:09

saaad I can´t make it run at all! This afternoon I waited five minutes, but it refused LOADING at all! saaad

Quote :
I tryed to download last night but without success.
Hi partner! Same with me! saaad
Yesterday I was successful with this strategy, so that I could watch the vid from yesterday, but this time... nooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxim in driving accident
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next