Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maxim in driving accident

Go down 
+21
cute_n_gorgeous
Ewuch
ulia
Aliska
Wondergirl
bya_peyton
Morgana
Baghira
MARI
risha_11
7llewops
a_Hot_Nerd
Swetis
Ivana
Lacey
why
joyva
viktoria
piemontesina
Petra
Vania
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Maxim in driving accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep - 14:00

viktoria wrote:
I just wish there were more journalists like her. zvet

Yes, me too. Very good article, she's right about everything.

P.S. I have problems with my pc, maybe we should upgrade it Crying or Very sad it starts to slow down, and so on... so I won't be able to visit the forum so often Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep - 22:17

Vania wrote:
viktoria wrote:

Me too! Really very good article after all the "hellish" articles I sometimes find!
And Viki! Thanks for the great translation! zvet

Vania wrote:
P.S. I have problems with my pc, maybe we should upgrade it . it starts to slow down, and so on... so I won't be able to visit the forum so often .
I´m really sorry to read this, Vania! I hope you´ll find the reason very soon!!! flower
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep - 22:27

Petra wrote:
Vania wrote:
viktoria wrote:

Me too! Really very good article after all the "hellish" articles I sometimes find!
And Viki! Thanks for the great translation! zvet

Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep - 22:45

Vania,Petra,piemontesina i am glad that you liked the article. ohhhh

Vania wrote:

P.S. I have problems with my pc, maybe we should upgrade it Crying or Very sad it starts to slow down, and so on... so I won't be able to visit the forum so often Crying or Very sad

I hope you will fix it soon. flower
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep - 22:55

Oh, and Viki and I we forgot to mention that this journalist published this article not only in the web, but two days ago told exactly this on Bulgarian radio (Darik radio), too! So a lot of Bulgarians have heard or have read it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joyva
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
joyva

Number of posts : 97
Residence : Alabama USA - God bless Albena & Maxim
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep - 4:39

Bless Theresa Zakharieva's heart! She's a jewel!

If only more people could look at themselves as she has done and realize that no one is perfect.

Thanks so much for sharing this article with all of us. I hope Maxim and Albena will see it also.

nice
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeFri 3 Oct - 23:07

Video from after the trial at Supreme Court (24.09.2008). Maxim answered question of the journalists after the trial. And it´s really a wonder he survived this! He had uncountable microphones directly in front of his face and they nearly crushed him shocked . It´s really a wonder where he found the air to breathe...

And the nice thing: After the questions of the journalists were over, Maxim put his arm around Albena´s shoulder and Albie gave him a kiss (at least it looks like one Wink ) (2:07)... heart2

http://video.dir.bg/video_open.php?id=228430&ts=vsph
Back to top Go down
why
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
why

Number of posts : 58
Residence : deep black forest, germany
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSat 4 Oct - 1:56

Petra wrote:
Video from after the trial at Supreme Court (24.09.2008). Maxim answered question of the journalists after the trial. And it´s really a wonder he survived this! He had uncountable microphones directly in front of his face and they nearly crushed him shocked . It´s really a wonder where he found the air to breathe...

And the nice thing: After the questions of the journalists were over, Maxim put his arm around Albena´s shoulder and Albie gave him a kiss (at least it looks like one Wink ) (2:07)... heart2

http://video.dir.bg/video_open.php?id=228430&ts=vsph

Thanks Petra, for the vid... zvet

Your words put it mildly - they almost slaughtered him, with some of them looking like butchers... It's good to see that Albena was there with him.

Since I have nothing more to offer but my sympathy on this forum, I don't want to ask too much... But maybe, if it's not too much work, someone could give a brief summary of what Maxim is saying..? Anything different from what he said after the last trial dates?
Y
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSat 4 Oct - 2:18

flower Thank you Petra.It is sad saaad ,yes, but the journalists were just doing their job and they are no different from their colleagues all over the world.When it comes to major news they are more or less like hungry predators . Anyway,his answers were similar to what we already know.He said that he is concerned about Manuela's health , that he is working 15 hours a day in order to help her and other victum's families.About the particular video he said that he doesn't drive/ even though he is not prohibited in Russia / and he moved the car from one parking lot to another within the parametrs of the ice rink complex.

It was very touching and sweet to see Albena with him.It must've been very hard for her but she stood up by him.I just wish everything was over . loveall

Last edited by viktoria on Sat 4 Oct - 3:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
why
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
why

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSat 4 Oct - 3:28

Thank you, Viktoria, for translating. zvet

I also wish for Maxim and Albena that this ordeal will soon be over.
Y
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSat 4 Oct - 15:11

why wrote:
Since I have nothing more to offer but my sympathy on this forum, I don't want to ask too much...
Hey, you´re welcome, really Friends !!! We are glad about everybody who is supporting our darlings, equal if it are pics, vids, articles or warm and supporting words :wink: :smile: ! So, feel free to ask whenever you want to!!! And I´m sure if someone of us knows the answer, she will post it... :smile: Friends
We are glad about your warm support, really!!!
And you can believe it: When I came here more than one year ago, nearly the only things I did at the very beginning was asking for translations or summaries... Laughing Laughing

And Viki, many thanks for your summary zvet zvet !!
Back to top Go down
why
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
why

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSat 4 Oct - 16:11

Petra wrote:
why wrote:
Since I have nothing more to offer but my sympathy on this forum, I don't want to ask too much...
Hey, you´re welcome, really Friends !!! We are glad about everybody who is supporting our darlings, equal if it are pics, vids, articles or warm and supporting words :wink: :smile: ! So, feel free to ask whenever you want to!!! And I´m sure if someone of us knows the answer, she will post it... :smile: Friends
We are glad about your warm support, really!!!
And you can believe it: When I came here more than one year ago, nearly the only things I did at the very beginning was asking for translations or summaries... Laughing Laughing

loveall

Thank you, Petra - your words are very reassuring...

flower flower
Y
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct - 20:36

... waiting ... Erm..work:) + Cup of cofee? ...

One month waiting time will be over on Friday, 24.10.08 ... Till now no exact date for the (I hope!) last trial is given... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...
Threre are only four possibilities left now:
1) It will be over before Friday ... pleeeease! poklon
2) It will be over on Friday... scratch
3) It will be over some days after the 24.10.08 (as it was in May!) shocked :disap: ...

4) Everything will start again from the very beginning ... pale shocked Pffff

... I hate waiting ... Erm..work:) + Cup of cofee? ...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct - 3:50

Aren't you all tired of talking about this, girls? Let's put it behind already. Enough-nothing new can be said anyway/ Just adding insult to injury ins't helping anyone, least of all the victims.
A&M should go to the Olympics and that's it. Basta.
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct - 11:24

Lacey wrote:
Aren't you all tired of talking about this, girls? Let's put it behind already. Enough-nothing new can be said anyway/ Just adding insult to injury ins't helping anyone, least of all the victims.
A&M should go to the Olympics and that's it. Basta.

This is your personal consideration, OK, welcome.
Others prefer to know day by day the events,
always in great respect to all the victims, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct - 15:29

I know we are all waiting for news of Maxim, but this one belongs here in this topic too...

Today the trial against Krasimir Gorsov began...

http://dnes.dir.bg/2008/10/23/news3507756.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google:
"Gorsov wasted 130 770 leva from donations
October 23, 2008 / News.dir.bg
The father of Manuela Krassimir Gorsov has wasted on gambling and other entertainment three months of treatment in hospital in Israel.
On August 5, 2007 Manuela suffered in a car accident caused by World Figure Skating Champion Maxim Staviski.
In the accident died on the spot Petar Petrov from Sliven. Prosecution raised the accusation of abuse of trust Gorsov, BGNES forward.
Gorsov spent just 130 770 leva from donations made to his daughter, shows the data from accounting expertise. The father of Manuela has not presented any evidence of spending resources Journal reported Trud.
Up to ten days is expected Krassimir Gorsov be brought before a court. If accepted guilty, he could receive up to five years in prison.
Manuela was in a coma after serious car accident. From the time she was treated in a specialized hospital in Israel. Every day for treatment in the hospital needed about 1000 dollars. At the beginning of this week Gorsov returned from Israel. According to him, his daughter is restored and is now trying to negotiations again."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct - 16:17

Only to inform you about what´s going on:

It´s 24.10. ...but Rolling Eyes : It seems to be no trial today...
In Bulgarian forum Hrisi (she´s a Bulgarian student) wrote that it might be that a full working month is meant by the "one months period", ... or that they added the weekends... so that we might have to wait one week more! :disap:
But we all hope that we will know more on Monday!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct - 2:14

Petra wrote

Quote :
But we all hope that we will know more on Monday!

Let's hope!!!

I am a... little ...nervous.... saaad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct - 16:15

scratch scratch scratch scratch

I just found this one from yesterday (26.10.2008) scratch scratch :
http://novini.dir.bg/2008/10/26/news3519181.html

I only hope this little paragraph does not really tell us that they decided to wait another month with the final decision scratch scratch ... I mean I´m confused now because this article is from yesterday! It´s not an article from September... and this "during the las days" sounds as if it was a decision from last week...

But if it is really delayed again, ... WHY???? ... I do not understand... nooo scratch scratch scratch

Important for us is only the last paragraph:
"Преди дни стана ясно, че Върховният касационен съд ще вземе окончателно решение по делото срещу световния шампион по фигурно пързаляне Максим Ставийски до месец."

Translation by google:
"During the last days it became clear that the Supreme Court will take a final decision on the case against the world champion Figure Skating Maxim Staviyski within a month."
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct - 18:16

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed saaad saaad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct - 20:49

Piemontesina, I still hope that the journalist who wrote this understood something wrong!
scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct - 20:56

Aaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid pale pale

I just checked the Bulgarian search machine, and found this!!!!!

IT SEEMS THEY RETURNED THE CASE BACK TO COURT IN BOURGAS TODAY!!!!! affraid affraid

http://law.dir.bg/2008/10/27/news3524345.html

Translation by google:
"The Supreme Court returned the case "Staviski"

October 27, 2008, 15:25
Source: News.dir.bg

The Supreme Court of Cassation (VKS) back for retrial the case against Maxim Staviski of the crash near the river Ropotamo last summer.
Estimated today senior magistrates to give the final verdict. However, they did not confirmed the decision of the previous two instances, a otsadiha that the process should be reviewed again in the Appellate Court in Burgas. On May 7 Appeal judges in the seaside town confirmed the release of the January 30 conviction of the District Court against world champion - 2 years and 6 months to five years conditional probation. One of the reasons for VKS return to work is laconic expression of the reasons (in a few sentences), which denies further instance of opportunity to check the findings of pravnoznachimi facts - what is due to the introduction of cars driven by Staviski in opposing band movement and what time. The top judges have considered yet, it is reasonable to blame the prosecution court to motivate his conclusions that by the conventional condemnation will affect "a warning and deterrent not only to the offender but also on other members of society." According VKS Court of Appeals wholly ignored general prevention has not complied with the Roman maxim Summum ius, summa iniuria - formal interpretation of a law could create supreme injustice. "Whether in this demonstration of non-compliance not only with the established order (management powerful vehicle at a speed 45 km / h over the permitted, with blood alcohol content, far exceeding limits), but with instructions to the authorities responsible for the control, not the defendant in need of intensive mode of implementation of criminal coercion, "reads reasons varhivniyat court. Today's decision to VKS However particularly opinion signed by the President of judicial personnel, according to which current sentence is fair. He is not warranted and insistence of the mother and father died in the accident Petar Petrov to increase the amount of compensation of U.S. $ 90 000 each. VKS ruled that in the retrial of the case, the Court of Appeals must explain clearly justified for reasons of "unfair" compensation. According to the chairman of the judicial staff Ivan Nedev however, the award of greater amounts would lead to unjust enrichment, which the law does not allow. Burgarskiyat attorney Maxim Staviski Kozhuharov Rosen said it was shocked by the decision of VKS return to work, Focus forward. Defender champion added that ray of hope gives them the fact that the chairman of the judicial panel's decision has signed with particular opinion. "This is an important fact which shows that the decision to return the case was taken by two votes to one. We will use all opportunities to confirm the decision of the Appellate Court, "said Rosen Kozhuharov. The trial will be scheduled in the Appellate Court in Burgas on the first possible free date reported by the press center of the court, but when this is pointed."
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct - 21:09

And I though that there were no more bad news comming today. No This is like never ending story. nooo nooo saaad

Also in English
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=98292
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct - 21:13

OMG, do they want to torture Maxim til death?? saaad Where is the end of this awful story... confused
Thanx for the info, girls. Though this is that case where i'd prefer not to know this. saaad
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct - 21:21

Thanks Ivana... zvet
Really worse news... saaad

The case is given back to Bourgas court of appeal.
It was a two to one decision.
The next trial will be as soon as there is a free date, but when this will be, nobody knows.
...and till now the translations are not so good that I fully understand the reasons. Maybe Vania can help!
I only understood something about public interest, a warning for others, the body of Peter Petrov not fully examined, and ... whatever...

http://novini.dir.bg/2008/10/27/news3524784.html (in Bulgarian)

Translation by google: (Sorry for this bad translation! I can´t do better today; I´m somehow down today...)
Staviski lawyer in turmoil and shock
Data: 27 October 2008 17:55 pm 123,456

Nedev: vazzivno believe contested decision correctly and lawfully, and imposed punishment - fair. Photo: BGNES

Lawyer Maxim Staviski, Rosen Kozhuharov was shocked by the decision of VKS to return the case for retrial in the Appellate Court in Burgas.

Kozhuharov added that ray of hope gives them the fact that the chairman of the judicial staff of VKS - Ivan Nedev, has signed a decision with particular view inform agency Focus.

"As vazzivno contested decision for the proper and lawful, and imposed punishment - fair," says Nedev especially in its opinion.

"This is an important fact which shows that the decision to return the case was taken by two to one vote. We will use all opportunities to confirm the decision of the Appellate Court," said lawyer Kozhuharov Rosen, one of the defenders in trial of the crash by Maxim Staviski.

On May 7 in Burgas Appellate Court confirmed the previous verdict of Staviski of 2 years and 6 months imprisonment conditionally with a five-year probation. Magistrates condemning him to pay of 90 BGN parents of the dead man, a family get into prolonged coma Manuela Gorsova - compensation of 80 thousands.

According to lawyers in the city center VKS decision perplexed and aims for more mob nadzidanie a public figure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxim in driving accident   Maxim in driving accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxim in driving accident
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next