Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009

Go down 
+17
Baghira
Lacey
why
Ivana
aline
a_Hot_Nerd
Morgana
Swetis
Ewuch
piemontesina
7llewops
LudaMozg
risha_11
MARI
viktoria
Vania
Petra
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 19:41

Girls!! Of corse I can translate it for you!!!! Thank you that you liked my translation of White Crow!! ohhhh
I just wanted to help you because I've read Google's translation... How could you understand anything??? flower But now don't be afraid!!! I'll translate it for you, for you really CAN understand all that is said there... Sorry, I am typing in English veeeeeery slow, but I am practicing cheers
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 19:42

Arrow Deleted all pictures upon Anya's request.They were exclusively for starsonice.

Last edited by viktoria on Sat 13 Dec - 20:06; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 19:43

Wondergirl you are doing great job. :stari: Thank you ohhhh

Last edited by viktoria on Sat 13 Dec - 20:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 19:55

I tried to translate the interview and put it in the Interview section, but maybe someone else will translate it better... :blush2:
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 19:59

Wondergirl wrote:
Girls!! Of corse I can translate it for you!!!! Thank you that you liked my translation of White Crow!! ohhhh
I just wanted to help you because I've read Google's translation... How could you understand anything??? flower But now don't be afraid!!! I'll translate it for you, for you really CAN understand all that is said there... Sorry, I am typing in English veeeeeery slow, but I am practicing cheers

Welcome Wondergirl!! You are really a treasure!! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 20:03

Thank you very much for the pics, Viktoria!! zvet
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 20:28

Risha_11 translated the article marvellous!!!! So I also left there one more small article. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 20:37

Quote :
Oh, and before I forget to mention it! This interview is from the Russian magazine "LED" Very Happy !

It is not from "LED" [ICE in English], it is from "TV Park" flower

Quote :
Pictures from Rita and Povilas, and interview with Albena and Maxim Very Happy !

That's why because it is an article about figure skaters who are partners not only on the ice but in life! There is an interview with Povilas-Rita, Maria-Alexei, Tatiana Navka- Alexandr Zhulin also :woow:
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 21:35

Uff only one week not being here and sooo many news happened! But i'm glad that soon we can see Tanya and Maxy in the project again. I hope so. Rolling Eyes
Thank you so much for the info, sweet pics and so nice interview, girls! ohhhh You're all treasures! ohhhh
And warm welcome to our newbies on the board, Wondergirl, Lillelol, eli_87! Hey! Hey! Hey!

So sorry for inability to take part in translating! I'm out for a month...session has absurbed me... :study: Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 21:57

Wow! So many nice pics! THANK YOU GIRLS!!! ohhhh
Thanks again Risha for translating so perfectly!
And thanks wondergirl for your article - the google translations are really really bad! But if you kind of understand the russian part, it helps you figure out what some words you dont understand might mean... But sometimes, you get really great sentences as a result lol!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 22:34

Wondergirl wrote:
I just wanted to help you because I've read Google's translation... How could you understand anything??? flower

Oh, most of the google translations are really ok; I mean they are not perfect, bad not soooooo bad that you can´t understand what is written in the original article! And if you are used speaking or reading English (as I am) and have learned to "read between the lines" a little bit, then the google translations are enough to understand what is going on! The translations are not always so bad as the translation of White Crows article some posts before. It always depends on the quality of the original article (if grammar is correct, if there are writing mistakes that can´t be translated...)...
The most problem is that articles that are uploaded as pictures (as the interview above) can´t be translated with automatical translator... For them we always need a translation by a native speaker... And normally we simply do not have posters here (besides Viki zvet zvet ) who are / were willing to translate articles or to correct translations... So google translation for the mass of articles here is / was the only way to do it and to inform the posters!! Otherwise, without this translator, during the really bad times we would have had nearly no information at all about Albena and Maxim, because, besides Viki zvet , we hardly had posters who were willing / able to translate! That is the situation!
Therefore thanks to all who tried to translate / translated!!! zvet
And it would be really great if you, in future, would try to help to translate the mass of articles we have here. Sometimes there are up to ten a day Wink ! Thanks in advance!!! Wink
... and I hope that all the new posters, who maybe do not know our forum for long, now understand the translation dilemma we are normally in... ----> no google-translation = no information at all!!!

Oh, and before I forget: Viki zvet , thanks for uploading the "exclusive" Laughing pics from Anya! zvet You´re a darling, as always Friends !
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 23:34

Baghira wrote:
(...) the google translations are really really bad!
Baghira! The google translations were /are (!) the only way to keep us informed about what is / was going on! And at least I prefere a "really really bad google-translation" (as you call it) instead of no information at all and instead of a forum that would have been nearly dead without these translations in the past!!
It would be great if you, maybe together with Wondergirl, could do the translation job in future, without using google translator! Saves me a lot of work and time. I´m really looking forward for all the translations now that will follow, and I will lean back and enjoy Summer)) just because we love ! I´ve done the "job" for more than a year now, every day, without resting, and many times I received posts / pm´s with thanks for this (thanks to all those who did it zvet !)...

And now I do not want to bother the forum with "really really bad" translations any longer... I´m really looking forward for "much much better" ones! It´s really time for this! After one year in which we would have had nearly no information at all without the "really really bad" translator...
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 0:51

Sorry Petra, I REALLY didn't mean to insult you!!! But I think you missunderstood me here!
I was talking about the google translator in general. I usually use it too because it's faster than translating everything with a dictionary. In the last days I've been reading the russian forum, using the translator to save time and most of the translations I got were really really bad, because (as you said) if the quality of the oringinal text is bad (grammatically), the translation can't be good either! And since wondergirl came to us from the russian forum I was referring to what she wrote about translations of "non- official- texts" (such as by Whitecrow), which are sometimes really hard to understand, as you have to admit!

All the translations posted in here are very good and understandable! You are doing a wonderful job and you know I'm really greatful for your keeping us up to date all the time and I also thanked and thank you for doing so! zvet
If my russian was better, I'd love to do any translation, but I already reached my "personal language borders" trying to translate the article risha translated. So I'm thankful for any translation we get in here and since I can't do it better, I'd be the last person grumbling about their quality!

So I hope you now understand, that it wasn't at all my intention to insult you or degrade your hard work, but that I just meant to express my subjective point of view about online translators (keeping in mind, that we nevertheless couldn't live without them!)! :lmd:
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 1:00

Petra, do you already have smth to translate? As I understand you have... Please, tell me where can I find it and make a translation?

One more thing. We (russian forum of ice age) are collecting the poems about Tanya&Max and Albie&Timur and other things to make a present for them. May be you can write smth? In English maybe possible... zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 1:08

Wondergirl, thanks, but at the moment I do not have somerthing to translate Wink (Besides maybe the audio that Viktoria posted in the other thread! Wink )... and we are thankful for every help of Russians who help to translate from Russian to Bulgarian... But I warn you: translating is hard work here in this forum: near to a full-time job... (O.K., not really!). We very often have to translate articles from Russian to English, and if you are really willing to help, that´s great!!! You have done good job some posts ago! Thanks!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec - 1:19

Baghira wrote:
(...) I just meant to express my subjective point of view about online translators (keeping in mind, that we nevertheless couldn't live without them!)! :lmd:

True words, Baghira! True words! We can´t live without them, not now, not in future, and we couldn´t in past! We simply need them! It´s great to have such great and wonderful translations like the one of Risha zvet and of Wondergirl zvet , but that´s not everyday work. Translations like the ones we had today (and like the ones Viki zvet made many many times before) are treasures here in this forum. We are really thankful, but: Nobody can sit in front of the computer every day and translate articles for us here! That´s utopic!

I´m tired of this now! Sleeping

Let´s really return now to what this topic is for: IceAge!!!! That´s what we are all here for!! Thanks! Thanks!

And Lerka, Lana, Vania, sorry for this off-topic posts above!

Edit: :vo: Oh, I just realized we have a new page here! That´s the sign from above really to stop the pros and cons translator discussion and to concentrate on IceAge again! nice

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
http://albena-maxim.heavenforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=660
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40