Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009

Go down 
+17
Baghira
Lacey
why
Ivana
aline
a_Hot_Nerd
Morgana
Swetis
Ewuch
piemontesina
7llewops
LudaMozg
risha_11
MARI
viktoria
Vania
Petra
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 18:02

From the diary of White Crow zvet ! Maybe someone could be so kind to give a better translation than this really bad Embarassed automatical made one, because it seems to explain a little bit better what has happened on Tuesday.

Quote :
Арнтгольц-Ставийский Адажио Генделя. Таня с Максом появились на раскатке значительно раньше, чем Ира с Гедиминасом, и Аня немедленно начал изображать сомнения в исходе номинации. Но они быстро ушли на второй план, ибо тут выяснилось, что Став все-таки совсем маньяк (на мой взгляд), и из их с Албеной произвольной он взял не только музыку, но и постарался максимально приблизиться к самой программе. Ибо тот небольшой кусочек, что Таня с Максом исполнили на раскатке был достаточно близок… Таня с Максом успели сделать две поддержки и немного шагов, а после третьей (Таня вниз головой, заведя руки за спину, цепляется за шею Макса) как-то резко остановились, и Таня присела на бортик, положив голову на руки. Мы даже не смогли понять, что случилось, потому что ошибок не было никаких. В общем, пока Таня собиралась с силами (ну как мы думали), перешли к обсуждению, только ли музыку и собственно программу взял Макс, или костюмы тоже? Или, говоря по-русски, увидим ли мы сегодня лиловые летящие тряпки? Но и этот вопрос толком обсудить не удалось, потому что Таня вдруг поднялась…и ушла с катка. Макс вроде как двинулся за ней, но быстро вернулся. В итоге всю раскатку Макс катался один, со всеми о чем-то болтал, с Цзю совместное вращение делал, на Ксюшином троне посидел Похоже, до последнего ждал Таню, но так и не дождался. В итоге, Став самым последним схематично катал номер с Жулиным. И мы пришли к единому мнению, что Гендель от Става с Жулсом это будет посильнее, чем Фауст Гете дуэль от Авера с Маратом. Собственно, уже к концу раскатки пошли сведения, что Таня себя плохо чувствует, и неясно, будут ли они вообще с Максимом кататься. Вроде у Тани резко подскочило давление, и его долго не могли сбить. И даже вроде скорую видели. В итоге, как я понимаю, до последнего ждали, что и как будет с Таней. Но когда на горизонте замаячили Маша с Костей, стало окончательно ясно, что Таня на лед сегодня не выйдет.

Translation by google:
"Arntgolts-Staviysky Adagio Handel. Tanya with Max appeared on the expansion much earlier, with Gediminas and Ira, and Ann immediately began to portray doubt in the outcome of the nomination. But they quickly went away to second place, because it found that Staviski did not maniac (I think), and from them Albenoy arbitrary, he took not only music but also tried to maximize closer to the program itself. For a small piece of that Tanya with Max performed on the expansion was close enough ... Tanya with Max managed to do two support and little steps, then third (Tanya upside down, head hands behind his back, clings to his neck Max) as something dramatically halted , and Tanya prisela on boards, putting one's hands. We have not even been able to understand what happened, because there were no mistakes. In general, while Tanya met with the forces of (well, we thought), moved on to discuss only whether the music program and actually took Max, or costumes, too? Or, speaking in English, will see whether we are purple flying rigging? But the question plainly not able to discuss, because Tanya suddenly rose ... and left with roller. Max sort of went for it, but quickly returned. As a result, the entire expansion Max katalsya one, with all of something chatting with Tszyu joint rotation, at Ksyushinom throne posidel seems Tanyu waited until the last, but never waited. In the end, becoming the latest schematic Catal room with Zhulin. And we agreed that Handel from Staviski with Zhulsom it will be stronger than Faust Goethe duel of Avera with Marat. Indeed, by the end of expansion came the attention that Tanya a bad feeling, and it was unclear whether they will have to go with Maxim. Like Tania soared pressure, and it has not been able to shoot down. And even sort of saw the ambulance. As a result, as I understand it, waited until the last, and how that will be with Tania. But when on the horizon zamayachili Masha with Costa, was finally clear that Tania on the ice today does not go."
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 18:16

Might be that we really do not have to worry about Tatiana and her participation in the final / gala any longer. Someone in Russian forum wrote that on Wednesday, that means one day after she had the high blood pressure / one day after she did not dance with Maxim, she was healthy enough to make a shooting for a film... Rolling Eyes...So she should be o.k. enough for the dances...

Edit: And I just found the news that on 15.12.2008, one day before the next shooting of IceAge, Tatiana seems to have another engagement (again shooting of a film) in a city far away from Moscow... scratch ...reading this I´m really in doubt now about their participation in the final / gala... scratch

Anyhow, I would really enjoy watching Maxim dancing with Albena in the gala! That would be great!!!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 21:11

Petra wrote:

Quote :
And I just found the news that on 15.12.2008, one day before the next shooting of IceAge, Tatiana seems to have another engagement (again shooting of a film) in a city far away from Moscow... ...reading this I´m really in doubt now about their participation in the final / gala...
Bah..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Quote :

Anyhow, I would really enjoy watching Maxim dancing with Albena in the gala! That would be great!!!

Dear Albena, how are you??? Where are you??!! :dube:
Back to top Go down
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

Number of posts : 126
Residence : California
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 21:50

Petra wrote:

I would love this too heart2 heart2 heart2 ,
but only if everything is fine with Albena's knee.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 23:25

a_Hot_Nerd wrote:
Petra wrote:

I would love this too heart2 heart2 heart2 ,
but only if everything is fine with Albena's knee.

Sure! That´s the absolute condition (correct word?? scratch ) for her participation!
I miss them sooooooooo much dancing together! Miss u!
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

Number of posts : 191
Residence : Austria
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec - 23:55

Hi everybody!
Petra, in the russian forum they're discussing about Albena skating in the gala too. Somebody wrote, that Timur started practicing alone (without any partner), but Albena might skate with him in the gala. heart2 Her injury is not as bad as they thougt it was, the miniscus is (as far as I understood) not torn, and so there might be a chance of her skating in the gala. But of course nobody knows anything for sure yet...

And about Tanja... thats really strange! Not participating in the taping of the show because of a hypertonic crisis, but doing a shooting the next day...
If she's really going to skip the gala because of another shooting on the 15th, that would be so unfair to Max! That would just be a sign of disappreciation! I don't wanna believe that she could do that!!! :disap:
Back to top Go down
lillelol
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
lillelol

Number of posts : 19
Residence : Israel
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 1:46

Me too!
But I guess that if Albena will skate at the gala it will be with Timor...
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 2:07

lillelol: Sure she will skate with Timur in first place, but usually the professional couples show a dance together too, so that would mean, she'd skate one dance with Timur and one with Max :woow: :woow: :woow: :stari:
Petra, please correct me if I'm wrong here!

By the way, I figured out a way to trick my computer - I just have to switch the modem on and off, now I can vote for the people's choice voting as many times as I want to :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 3:18

Hi to everybody! I am here for the first time! But I am reading your forum for three months. I like it sooo much!
I'm also writing at Russian forum of Ice Age and can give you all the news, if you want to... And I can translate the words of White Crow more correctly, but can I do it tomorrow Embarassed ???
And some words about Tanya's health. She is ok now and we also hope for the best that she and Max will continue participating. Cause a girl (who was at the shooting of the semi-final at Ice Age) heard that Tarasova said to organizers that she wants to see them (Tanya and Max) in the final!!!! So we (the fans on our Russian forum) are waiting for them and hope for the best!!! And don't trust our mass media!!!!!!!!! They often write wrong things!! Rolling Eyes
And about voting on People's choice... You can do it every hour! So do we... Laughing
Thank you zvet
Back to top Go down
lillelol
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
lillelol

Number of posts : 19
Residence : Israel
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 10:59

lillelol: Sure she will skate with Timur in first place, but usually the professional couples show a dance together too, so that would mean, she'd skate one dance with Timur and one with Max :woow: :woow: :woow: :stari:

Oh Embarassed
Sorry for the ignorance, it's the first time I'm watching the show(and even without translation)...so now I'm really looking forward to the gala heart2
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 12:18

Good morning (afternoon)!
What concerns gala... Usually only participants skate together (it means that Max with Tanya and Albie with Timur only). And the winners skate two dances. But on the tour of course not every star (not-professional skater) will go, so Albie and Max will skate together!!!! But only on the tour, not in the gala. At least this was last two seasons...
Back to top Go down
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 12:19

Welcome Wondergirl ! flower

Glad to have someone who can translate things from the IceAge forum. I read it too and I sometimes dear to write a couple of words, but it is very difficult for me to use three languages on one day, Bulgarian, English and Russian. I may mix English and Russian since both are not native to me Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 12:20

Good night for me. It is 1 a.m. Went to the ice rink and forgot to get home early Laughing
Back to top Go down
a_Hot_Nerd
AM in love
AM in love
a_Hot_Nerd

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 12:24

Wondergirl wrote:
Good morning (afternoon)!
What concerns gala... Usually only participants skate together (it means that Max with Tanya and Albie with Timur only). And the winners skate two dances. But on the tour of course not every star (not-professional skater) will go, so Albie and Max will skate together!!!! But only on the tour, not in the gala. At least this was last two seasons...

I think it may be vary hard for Tania. She plays in the theater, shoots movies and a tour on top of this. May be she can make it to some cities, but all would be too much for a hard working girl. I would be glad to see her whenever she can skate.
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 12:39

hello Wondergirl nice to see you here. :surce: I am sure you'll have nice time .

Tania is a strong girl and i am sure she'll manage to continue.I wish them good luck and good health.
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 13:14

Girls, thank you very much!!! flower I am sooo happy to be here!!!
Finally, I ended with the translation of White Crow!!!! I hope you will understand more clear what she wrote...
Here is my translation:
"Arntgolts-Stavisky. Adagio Handel.
Tanya with Max appeared on the training much earlier, than Gediminas and Ira(Slutskaya), and Ann[White Crow’s best friend] immediately began to predict the not good way out of the nomination. But they quickly receded into the background, because it was found out that Stav(Max) is a maniac (for my point of view)[it is not serious, Russian humor], and he took not only music from their free dance with Albena but also tried to approximate to their program. For a small piece that we saw on the training, Tanya and Max performed a very close part ... Tanya with Max had time to do two lifts and some steps, and after the third lift (Tanya upside down, hands behind his back, clings to his neck) they stopped quickly, and Tanya sat on the side of the rink, putting her head on the hands. We have not even been able to understand what happened, because there were no mistakes. In general, while Tanya was trying to summon her strength (well, we thought that), we moved to discussion whether Max took only the music and dance but costumes too? Or, speaking in Russian, if we will see flying purple clothing? [it means that clothing Albie and Max were on their free dance]. But we couldn’t discuss on this question, because Tanya suddenly rose ... and left the rink. Max went with her, but quickly returned. As a result, the entire training Max skated alone, chatted with everybody, made a pair combination spin with Tzyu [Kostya Tzyu – the participant], sat on Ksyusha’s throne [Ksenia Alferova – the participant]. It seemed he was waiting for Tanya till the end, but she didn’t appear… As a result, Stav [Max] skated over-simplified dance with Zhulin. And we agreed that Handel dance from Stav with Zhulin will be more great than the duel of Aver [Averbuch] with Marat [Basharov – the presenter, also Marat won the 1st Ice Age with Tatiana Navka]. By the end of training the rumors took place that Tanya was feeling bad, and it was unclear whether they will skate with Maxim. Such as Tania had high blood pressure and the doctors weren’t able to lower it. And even some people saw the ambulance. As a result, as I understand it, they waited till the end that it will be ok with Tania. But when Masha with Kostya [Petrova and Tzyu] appeared on the rink, it was finally clear that Tania will not appear on the ice today”.

If you have questions, please, ask me!!!
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 15:58

hello Wondergirl!

:welcome: Welcome to our forum!!!
I've been reading the russian forum too and its so great to finally have somebody to translate the information correctly! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 16:45

Wondergirl wrote:
Hi to everybody! I am here for the first time! But I am reading your forum for three months. I like it sooo much!
I'm also writing at Russian forum of Ice Age and can give you all the news, if you want to... (...)

Hey! Hi, and welcome here!!! :smile:
We are really glad about good information (as long as it is no gossip :wink: !) from Russian forum, so many thanks for this zvet ! And many thanks for your translation zvet from the diary of White Crow! Maybe you know that I can only do it with automatical online translator :sad2: ...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 16:56

Thanks to Laurie zvet from Yags forum who figured out this information from the mass of press articles :smile: :

Quote :
On December 21, they will announce the names of the winners. The winning "troika" will be determined by the sum of the marks collected at the time of the show (I think that means by the judges) and according to the results of audience voting, which will begin on December 13th. And on the 27th, they will broadcast a gala performance with all the pairs.

So we might see Albenka, Maxim,Timur and Tania (only when they participate!) in youtube version of White Crow on 21. and 27. December ...
I really hope to see them there!
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 17:24

Thanks Petra! ohhhh
Sounds good! sunny
Back to top Go down
eli_87
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
eli_87

Number of posts : 53
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 17:31

Yes,Petra,I am the same eli_87 from Bulgarian forum Very Happy
I`ve found an interview with Abena and Max ,if someone can translate in English Embarassed
http://radikal.ru/F/s56.radikal.ru/i151/0812/54/f74ee6caf618.jpg.html
Back to top Go down
Baghira
AM in love
AM in love
Baghira

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 18:04

eli, this article is so sweet!!! Thanks for the link! Rose
Sorry, I don't dare translating it, my russian is not good enough... Maybe wondergirl could help us once more?! zvet
But shouldn't there be a second page? scratch
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 18:16

Yers, there´s a second page Laughing ! Here it is:
Oh, and before I forget to mention it! This interview is from the Russian magazine "LED" Very Happy !

http://radikal.ru/F/i021.radikal.ru/0812/df/88e242cbcf6f.jpg.html

Pictures from Rita and Povilas, and interview with Albena and Maxim Very Happy !

Viki, Swetis, pleeeeease, can you help translating (maybe in interview section?)?!? Many thanks in advance!!! Rose
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 18:38

Anya has posted five nice training pictures from Albena and Timur, with Maxim as coach :dube: ! For what reason ever she wrote "exclusively for Russian ipb forum" :blink: Rolling Eyes . Therefore no direct upload here, but only the "hint" where to find them Wink :

Go here:
http://starsonice.ipb.su/index.php?showtopic=645&st=25
Then scroll to the pics posted 12.12.2008 at 3:00 and 3:02 o´clock, titled "Албена, Тимур и Максим Ставийский". The pics may need long to open! They are from my "favourite" ipicture-server Rolling Eyes ...
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec - 19:22

sunny Thank you ,Petra .I'll try to trnslate if Swetis or Wondergirl can't. In brief translation:they are talking about their lovely relationship ,taking care of each other in time of injuries ,Max's gentleman manners,restless doggy Griff ,lack of jelaousy because they have strong feelings and trust each other.heart2

I have to leave now but i'll be back later tonight.Have a nice day everyone. I love you

Last edited by viktoria on Sat 13 Dec - 20:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009   Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009 - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena and Maxim in IceAge 3, season 2008/2009
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next