Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weee.....news....!!

Go down 
+54
7llewops
joyva
Petra
MARI
geri_n
viktoria
stef
Liz
PRINCE & I
nuge
mikkie14
Allegro
piemontesina
Ewuch
Ivana
SaraSofia
Lacey
iv4eto_k
Kat
Anya
Elfaria
dobrovesta
risha_11
aline
Shanti
lanadd
cute_n_gorgeous
shoegirl
nyx
russianskaterdiva
geri
Irra_Adams
Morgana
Rady
*~rachel~*
Goldy
Marina
Jen (aka:love2dance)
rosee
Grace
hrisi_plamenova
Bea
Serena
Z
marie
Lana
Lindi
rachel
OlEnka
Vania
*MAGic diable*
mila
Maria
alexandra
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jul - 22:12

saaad There are sad rumours going around this evening in a Russian Denkova-Staviski forum saaad !

A girl writes there that she read an article in which is written that Albena and Maxim refused their participation at the next IceAge project Shocked ! Till now she did not give a link for the article she read Exclamation ! (And I really hope this link / article does not exist!!! poklon )

I hope so much it´s really only a rumour!!! poklon poklon
I want so much to see them again! poklon poklon

You can find "maRinka"´s post (in Russian) here, posted at 19.26 o´clock:
http://starsonice.ipb.su/index.php?showtopic=218&st=75

Quote: "Читала в одной статье, что болгары отказались от участия в ЛП-2. 😠 Может и дезинформация :huh: "

Translation: "Read in one article that the Bulgarians refused to participate in the LP-2. : angry: Can and disinformation: huh:"
Back to top Go down
LudaMozg
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
LudaMozg

Number of posts : 38
Residence : Orsk
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jul - 23:08

Petra wrote:
saaad There are sad rumours going around this evening in a Russian Denkova-Staviski forum saaad !

A girl writes there that she read an article in which is written that Albena and Maxim refused their participation at the next IceAge project Shocked ! Till now she did not give a link for the article she read Exclamation ! (And I really hope this link / article does not exist!!! poklon )

I hope so much it´s really only a rumour!!! poklon poklon
I want so much to see them again! poklon poklon

You can find "maRinka"´s post (in Russian) here, posted at 19.26 o´clock:

Quote: "×èòàëà â îäíîé ñòàòüå, ÷òî áîëãàðû îòêàçàëèñü îò ó÷àñòèÿ â ËÏ-2. 😠 Ìîæåò è äåçèíôîðìàöèÿ :huh: "

Translation: "Read in one article that the Bulgarians refused to participate in the LP-2. : angry: Can and disinformation: huh:"
Petra, I read it(((( But I hope... In Russia many newspapers write false

Last edited by LudaMozg on Sun 6 Jul - 0:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivana
AM in love
AM in love
Ivana

Number of posts : 151
Residence : Slovakia
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jul - 23:32

I really hope the russian newspapers are wrong and they´ll be there. poklon poklon poklon
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 10:42

Mmmm, I wait them soooo much! I hope, that it's not true!
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jul - 20:28

Seems to be false alarm! The girl in Russian forum can´t remember where she read it, and writes now, that it might have been an information about the IceAge project that has finished two months ago (IceAge 2), and not about the coming IceAge project (IceAge 3)!
So we can hope again!

maRinka, 06.07.08, 19:26 o´clock
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul - 18:24

sunny Hopefuly we can see Albie and Max on October 11 ,2008 in Milan ,Italy on Golden Skate Awards. flower

Here is the article with the list of the cast :

http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/5635
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul - 21:41

sunny Sounds great, Viki! Let´s hope it´s true! They really deserve this!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul - 22:09

Thanks for the news, Viki. I hope we'll see them there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul - 3:34

Thank you, Vivika and Petra. Albena and Maxim are such sweet and talented true athletes who can transform music into beautiful visual messages for the soul. We must be committed to continually lifting them upward. As Maxim explained one time, "That's just what happens when the music passes through us." Very profound words with a great depth of understanding of how art is interpreted by the artists for those of us who can only see.
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul - 0:57

viktoria wrote:
sunny Hopefuly we can see Albie and Max on October 11 ,2008 in Milan ,Italy on Golden Skate Awards. flower

Here is the article with the list of the cast :

http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/5635

:jump2: :jump3: :jump2: :jump3: :jump2: :jump3: :jump3: Bravo! Bravo! :jump3: :jump2: :cheer: :dube: :dube: :stari: :stari: :stari:
:jump3: :jump2: Bravo! cheers heart2 :stari: :stari: :stari: :jump3: :jump2: :stari: :stari: cheers :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul - 12:40

I remember that Eurosport showed Golden Skate Awards last year,maybe they will show it this year too! :cheer: I hope so!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul - 17:19

The performance creative team of "Imperial Ice Stars" has developed the choreography for "Cinderella on Ice 2008", that started in New Zealand last month.

And I think we know two of this creative team very well :wink: ! And both of them look really good on this picture Very Happy - step back to normality, it seems sunny !
Thanks to Ged for this pic and article! zvet

weee.....news....!! - Page 39 200811

For those who want to know more about "Cinderella on Ice":
Here is an article about "Cinderela on ice " show from June 2008 .

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/CU0806/S00021.htm

Quote: "The creative team behind Cinderella on Ice comprises some of the world’s most respected ice coaches and choreographers, including Tony Mercer, widely regarded as the world’s leading director and choreographer of theatre on ice; Evgeny Platov, dual Olympic gold medallist in figure skating (1994 Lillehammer Winter Olympics and 1998 Nagano Winter Olympics) and four-time World Champion (1994-1997); and Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski, last year’s ice dancing World Champions, who also claimed the title in 2006. "
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul - 20:34

Thank you Petra ( and Geri!)!!! flower flower

They really, at last, look finally untroubled!! Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
7llewops
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 127
Residence : USA

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul - 0:11

Thank you, Petra and Ged, for the great news. I read the article, and the show sounds phenomenal. How I wish I could attend a performance!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Aug - 22:52

Erm..
So, what´s this now? I just found it in a Russian IceAge forum... And I don´t know if it´s true scratch , or only rumour scratch , or ... scratch ...

http://life.ru/news/28467/ (in Russian)

Only the last sentence is interesting ... (because the rest of the text is about Elena Leonova): "Вместе с ней ледовое шоу на Первом обновят муж и партнер по фигурному катанию Албены Денковой Максим Ставицкий и двукратная олимпийская чемпионка Екатерина Гордеева."

Erm.. Erm.. Doesn´t Russian "муж" means "husband" in English??? Erm.. Erm..

And ... please... don´t kill me for this post, ok?!?
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Aug - 23:30

affraid affraid

Petra... муж - its really husband..in russian language...But I think, taht it is only rumour...true know...only..ALbena and Maxim... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Aug - 4:26

Smile Petra , nothing is wrong by saying this.It means husband but also man /her man /. In Bulgaria we also use this word . They are together and for now maybe that is more important . Smile
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Aug - 10:02

Yes, Viki is right. In Bulgarian, and in Russian too (as I know), there's one word that means "man" and "husband". The same for "woman" and "wife". So, if someone says "This is my man" - that doesn't necessarily mean they're married, they can only be engaged.

And thanks for the link, Petra zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug - 21:47

http://www.life.ru/news/33359 (in Russian) It´s a text about Anton Sikharulidze and IceAge, but then they speak about Albie and Maxim, and:

Same theme again as in the posts above Laughing ! This time the other way round Laughing ! Important is again only one sentence: this one:

"Его приглашали участвовать еще в прошлом «Ледниковом периоде» вместе с партнершей и гражданской женой Албеной Денковой."

According to my dictionary Russian "гражданской женой" means "wife after civil marriage" in English... :wink:

Vania Question Question (You know how much I love this theme lol! !)
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug - 18:02

Petra,"гражданской женой" means that they live together,but aren't officially married Wink
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug - 20:41

Hi Risha Friends ! Thanks that you explained ohhhh !!

But: I don´t give up Razz ... Sooner or later I´ll find the right message lol! !! (At least I hope so Wink )
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug - 11:23

I hope we'll find that message too flower As soon a possible!
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug - 20:22

http://kp.ru/daily/24150/366557/

I don´t want to cause a panic...but according to this articel they are supposed to get married in october...I hope that it will be the truth and that it´s not only the PR of Ice Age
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug - 21:07

Ewuch wrote:
http://kp.ru/daily/24150/366557/

I don´t want to cause a panic...but according to this articel they are supposed to get married in october...I hope that it will be the truth and that it´s not only the PR of Ice Age

Wink ... would be toooooo good to be true ... Wink ... could be a PR gag scratch ... but maybe it´s true Wink ...
... but somehow this would not be typical for Albena, I think ... She always wanted a wedding without publicity ...
But we will see ... In October we will know this way or another ... Wink

Here´s the translation of the article Ewuch just posted. (I again hope that it´s o.k. for you that I make the translation for all the others reading here, Ewuch!)

Translation by google:

"TV
Print version
A copy of the blog
For links to the article itself in the diary:
In "Ice age" will play a wedding?
In "Ice age" will play a wedding?
The project has not yet begun, and passions on it already boiling
Lidia PAVLENKO - 22.08.2008
"Ice age" starts on our screens only on 6 September, but the star is already on the train roller. They make piruety, falling, again faces on skates ...

But do not just think about skating. Participants in the new season show talent of figure skating Albena Denkova and Maxim Stavisky decided to marry directly during the project.

Last season, "Lednikovogo period," the Bulgarian star figure skating Albena Denkova danced paired with Igor Vernikom. Vernik then acknowledged that in love with his partner and is willing to give everything for the opportunity to go with her on the ice. But the happiness was short-Vernika. First, the pair quickly left of the show retarded on points from competitors. And secondly, the heart Albeny busy: she has long lived in marriage and talent of figure skating with her partner on Dancing on Ice Maxim Stavisky. Together they became the world champion twice - in 2006 and 2007. But not only the victory rally this pair. Last summer, Maxim at its "Hammer" protaranil two cars. The driver of one of them was killed and his passenger who fell into. Stavisky was sentenced to 2.5 years probation. Maxim publicly repent, and yet they are more Albenoy decided not to participate in official competitions. But about the show because it was not! Therefore, Albena persuade Ilya Averbukh take her civilian husband in "Ice age". And as we learned, loving marriage directly collected during the project. Triumph, on rumours, scheduled for October. And it is possible that viewers will see the wedding talent of figure skating. But so far neither Maxim, nor Albena comment on this information did not want.

Feelings Albena Denkova and Maxim Stavisky can not cool even ice.
Photo: ITAR - TASS. "
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug - 22:21

I don't believe that Max and Albie will get married in Ice Age Shocked I don't think they want to make their wedding a show. I don't believe they're such a people... If this news concerned Navka, for example, I would believe it Laughing But not Albie and Max... Anyway, let's wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weee.....news....!!   weee.....news....!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weee.....news....!!
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next