Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ISU World Standings

Go down 
+6
Lana
Maria
Bea
alexandra
Vania
*MAGic diable*
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

ISU World Standings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 0:47

MAGic diable wrote:

And if someone doubt.. erm.. but I don't think we can find that "someone" on our forum, eh? :kataus: :dying: :stari:
You won't fint that "someone" here...
Albena and Maxim are :stari: without any doubt...and I hope that everybody will realise this some day....Future generations will have to remember them and watch them. In fact, I'm sure they will. After all, they wrote history Wink
ohhhh

I have sooo much to thank for...
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 11:23

Brian is 1st Very Happy But stephane is only 5 saaad
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 12:50

I have just voted too!!! Very Happy

Thank you for the tip on this poll!

loveall nice
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 15:44

Lerka wrote:
Wooow Smile Jess & Bryce's photo in "Favourite Pair" voting is soooo cute!!!! nice :stari: I did vote for them!!!! lol! :stari: ohhhh

Of course, I also voted for them! :dube: The photo is soooo adorable!!! :surce: It is from their Romeo and Juliet FS from last year. ohhhh It was so lovely, I will try to post my videos of it! :luvzy:

alexandra wrote:
Hehe, me too. Wink That was my first instinct..so I voted. No regrets!!
They are very sweet and the photo is also very nice...I agree with Lera

Well, there is clearly not a better pairs team to vote for! Razz hehe. Jess and Bryce are my absolute favourites without any doubt! zvet I am so curious about their programs for next year. :wink:

Lerka wrote:
yeap, Alex, and everything to make something pleasant for Lana, eh? :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Kidding, of course! :wink: You know that I love Jess & Bryce too! They are super cute!! Razz :stari:

it would be more pleasant for me, if they were in first. :zy: hehe. do you want to try and "fix" the poll for me? Razz Joking! it is only a poll afterall. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Apr - 21:13

Lana wrote! About Jess and Bryce!
[quoteWell, there is clearly not a better pairs team to vote for! Razz hehe. Jess and Bryce are my absolute favourites without any doubt! zvet I am so curious about their programs for next year. :wink:

][/quote]

I agree!!!They are my favourite too!!SO SWEET!

Although for the Euros I like Aliona an Robin too! heart2
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 13:30

Lana wrote:
Of course, I also voted for them! :dube: The photo is soooo adorable!!! :surce: It is from their Romeo and Juliet FS from last year. ohhhh It was so lovely, I will try to post my videos of it! :luvzy:
Well, there is clearly not a better pairs team to vote for! Razz hehe. Jess and Bryce are my absolute favourites without any doubt! zvet I am so curious about their programs for next year. :wink:
Ohhh Lana.. please try to post it!! I don't remember this program, so I'd like to watch it soo badly!!! :jump3: :woow:
And.. I'm very curious about "some" programs for the next year too!!!!!!!!! :stari: baaa For the programs of Jess & Bryce.. for the programs of Nath & Fab and.. I still dare to hope that we could see... our Albenka and Max!!! poklon :woow: :stari: Ohhh... :dube:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 14:23

Lera wrote!
Quote :
And.. I'm very curious about "some" programs for the next year too!!!!!!!!! :stari: baaa For the programs of Jess & Bryce.. for the programs of Nath & Fab and.. I still dare to hope that we could see... our Albenka and Max!!! poklon :woow: :stari: Ohhh... :dube:

OHHH, DEAREST , ME TOOOOO !!!

AND ABOUT ABIE AND MAX.... :woow: :woow: ME TOO!!!!! heart2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 16:35

It would be great if you'll post the video with Jess and Bryce's dance. I'm very curious about it and I'm sure that I will like it (because the photo is very sweet and the dress is very nice and I saw them this year skating good. So, no reasons not to like them, eh?) - and Jess is really, really sweet. She has something..a special sensitiveness or an inocente senzuality..I'm not sure although she does catch your atention.

I admit that I don't have videos with Nathalie and Fabian Embarassed Embarassed although I do like them a lot, especially her. She seems so sweet and nice...but I was preocupied with other videos and stuff Razz so if anyone cares to post videos with them I'd be more than happy and thrilled..Wink maybe at the other sakters section..hehe...

As for Albena and Maxim.. :stari:
Yes, dear Lera, I dare to hope too saaad It would be great if they decide to stay. Ahhh...complicated, I can understand them..or at least I try

kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 17:00

alexandra wrote:
I admit that I don't have videos with Nathalie and Fabian Embarassed Embarassed although I do like them a lot, especially her. She seems so sweet and nice...but I was preocupied with other videos and stuff Razz so if anyone cares to post videos with them I'd be more than happy and thrilled..Wink maybe at the other sakters section..hehe...
Ohhh, Alex.. you don't have any video with Nathalie and Fabian??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Impossible!! It is "disorder" :kataus: baaa I'll make a thread "french skaters' videos" or I'll just post the videos of Nath & Fab I have in "their" topic :wink: As soon as I could upload them! zvet You must have them! I really adore Nath & Fab.. and yes.. Nathalie is soo sweet & nice.. she is adorable! ohhhh :stari: Ohh, Nathalie.. She has charmed me!!! Bad girl Nathalie.. :dube:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 17:35

MAGic diable wrote:

Ohhh, Alex.. you don't have any video with Nathalie and Fabian??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Impossible!! It is "disorder" :kataus: baaa
Alexandra is hidding, feeling bad, ashamed...oops: Embarassed . She is waiting for Lera to help her and get her out of her hidding place. lol!
Thanks...Razz
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 18:13

Lerka wrote:
Ohhh Lana.. please try to post it!! I don't remember this program, so I'd like to watch it soo badly!!! :jump3: :woow:

zvet Well, I have found the program on my computer! Very Happy Now, I just must wait for it to upload with yousend it. :wink: You probably never saw it, right? :respect: hehe. They skated this FS for 2 seasons in Juniors and it's very pretty! :luvzy: I think you will really like it! :dube:

I am really curious about Nath and Fab, too!!! :jump3: I was soo impressed with them in Calgary! Very Happy Woww, they are just fabulous!!! :angel2: Fabulous Fab. :kataus: Funny... anyhow! Embarassed yeah, i'm still eagerly waiting Albena and Max's decisions. Shocked i am soo curious about it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 18:25

alexandra wrote:
It would be great if you'll post the video with Jess and Bryce's dance. I'm very curious about it and I'm sure that I will like it (because the photo is very sweet and the dress is very nice and I saw them this year skating good. So, no reasons not to like them, eh?) - and Jess is really, really sweet. She has something..a special sensitiveness or an inocente senzuality..I'm not sure although she does catch your atention.

Yeah, there definitly are no reasons not to like Jess and Bryce! :zy: I agree with you about Jess. Wink For some reason, she does catch your attention right away. I saw her skate for the first time at the Novice level with a different partner. :wink: It's strange, because I never forgot her. :stari: She was very young, maybe 14 or 15, but Jess still had some sort of "starpower". Very Happy She was memorable. hehe.
Her and Bryce really are a perfect match! :luvzy: They have such amazing chemistry on the ice. :wink: And they are so young that they're only going to get better from here!!! :surce:

Quote :

Ohhh... :blush2: Lerka, I alwaysss wanted to ask if you could post their Che FD. Embarassed I have been dying to see it, for ages! But I was shy to ask. Laughing Could you please? :zy:

Kisses :kiss:
Lana
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 18:59

Okay. Wink I posted the video in the "other skaters" forum. :kiss:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Apr - 23:17

Lana wrote:
Ohhh... :blush2: Lerka, I alwaysss wanted to ask if you could post their Che FD. Embarassed I have been dying to see it, for ages! But I was shy to ask. Laughing Could you please? :zy:
Sestrichka, are you kidding???? You were SHY to ask ME???? :kataus: :dying: Oh my.. poor Lana.. :<33: You should never be shy to ask me for anything!! :lmd: heart2 zvet
Of course, I'll send it for you.. Che FD.. is one of my favourites.. or it's still my favourite :dube: I adore it.. :stari:

Quote :
Ohh, it's so funny.. but we all (Lana, Aelx and me) love Nath more than Fabian!! :kataus: "I love them a lot, especially HER".. :dube: I adore them both, but still I love Nathalie even more.. she is so cute :woow: we should go and talk to "Natashka & Fabik" section! looooool :dying: I'm going to send some photos there.. and.. videos.. tomorrow I hope! :wink: And you know, Lanochka, I do care to post those videos :dube: but unfortunately (you know it, too) I can't upload anything at home, 'cause my computer is tooo slow to do it.. saaad But I have my computer class at uni! :vo:
kisses :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 2:26

AS A MATTER OF FACT I AM VERY CURIOUS ABOUT SOME OTHER SKATERS ROUTINES TOO!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

BUT..........SWEET ALBENA AND MAX!! heart2 heart2

I MISS YOU!!! heart2

loveall loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Apr - 22:13

I always miss them during the year when there are no competitions..Sad but now the feeling is more intense because I don't know if I will see them next year Sad Sad
I miss them too....so much!! heart2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:24

Vania wrote:
Hi, girls!
In the guestbook there's link to a site where you can vote for your favourites! it's posted by Rusalka. Our Albenka&Max are 6th!! Sad pale That's the link (thanks, Rusalka! heart2 )

http://www.voote.com/jsp/VoteServerPage.jsp?TransID=RVOTES01&VoteID=342

I hope it still works!
Bye!
loveall

wow, Weir is on the first place :vo: ...Joubert second Smile. Lambiel still 5 Sad
Weir has more votes than Plushenko with almost 1000 votes affraid A bit strange. (not that I don't like weir..)

and Albena and Maxim are still on 5th..Sad
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 1:39

Alex wrote!
Quote :
I always miss them during the year when there are no competitions..Sad but now the feeling is more intense because I don't know if I will see them next year Sad Sad
I miss them too....so much!! heart2

Oh...my dear, me too! heart2
But I feel all this is pointless...this wait! I feel they have already made their decision !!!!

About the poll...forgive me but it does not make sense!!! shocked
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 8:49

Maria wrote:

About the poll...forgive me but it does not make sense!!! shocked
I know...Wink
Very strange
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 10:58

alexandra wrote:

and Albena and Maxim are still on 5th..Sad

Yeah, still on 5, but I'm glad that Baba Yaga is no more on 1st Twisted Evil
Isa&Olivier are on 1st place - I prefer to see them on the top, but not Navka or Tanith, because they don't deserve it!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 15:50

Albena and Maxin are still 5th in the poll shocked shocked

In my opinion it doens´t make sense either!!!
I just don´t understand!!! shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISU World Standings   ISU World Standings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISU World Standings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2