Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont" Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont"   Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont" Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 3:13

Interview with Max before SP for Bulgarian Radio "Horizont"
I am sorry girls , i don't have time today but will translate as soon as i can .

"At competition is scary.You want to do everything by yourself but you are just standing behind the bord and are helpless to change anything"

http://www.bnr.bg/sites/horizont/Sport/Pages/Maksim.aspx

Max also said that Brian is listening to him and Albie and admire them.
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont"   Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont" Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 14:11

ahh so nice, thanks!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont"   Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont" Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 18:04

Is it identic with this one?? Question
It was made Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont" Interview-1 only some minutes before Brians SP at Olympics 2010, too...

Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont" Interview-1 http://www.24chasa.bg/Article.asp?ArticleId=383844 (in Bulgarian)

Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont" Image_383845_5
picture by 24chasa.bg

Translation by google:
"Staviski: I more feel like an athlete Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont" Interview-1
Published: Wednesday, 17. February 2010, author: Georgi Banov

Frenchman Brian Joubert failed firmly in his short program and took only 18 th place after its citizens. It is led by us twice world champions Denkova and Maxim Stavisky. Albena did not come to Vancouver because of illness, Maxim speak briefly before the execution of his pupil. Leader is the Russian Evgeny Plushenko, but only by 55 hundredths in front of American Ivan Lysachek and 60 hundredths in front of Japanese Daisuke Takahashi. All three estimates are more than 90 points, something unthinkable in the history of Olympics.

- Max, how you feel in your new role as choreographer?
- Actually, we are his coaches. Because rules and changes should be practiced while the dancers. We did it loads, we developed a LP. It's pretty hard to get used to the new role because you feel powerless behind the cushioned boards.

- Coaching profession has always been more difficult.
- Indeed. Thanks to all coaches who have worked with us because we have something from everyone. However, it should be trying something new. And this is all new to us.

- How to keep Brian?
- Very good. Runs everything we told him. So far we have not heard the word "no" from him. Pretty men behave.

- Better now than it was Europe?
- Looks much better. Then it was not prepared at all. 5 weeks before the race cut the heel of the skate and it was operated. Thus, only three remained to start from scratch.

- French Federation is pleased with you, or waiting for results?
- We are happy. Everything is doing well. Perhaps we can have a greater claim to them than they to us.

- Will you bring up their ambitions of world champions of their graduate?
- An ambition that word I do not know much. I do not know what it means. Once you become a player you must fight for the title and nothing else. Otherwise still feel like one of them. When it starts warming up, and I begin to squat, to stretch. I have not yet switched to a new wave.

- That here is Evgeni Plushenko, means that the fight for second place?
- Yes. There are incredible athletes. I know it is difficult to win in front of Russian Federation, but we've done it several times. Everything is a game of nerves. Who endure mental, will be champion.

- Will you work with him and after the Olympics?
- It depends solely on Brian and the French federation. He wants to continue working after the Olympics. But let's end the race and then you think. "
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont"   Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont" Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 10:06

Yes, Petra, it's the same Smile
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont"   Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont" Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 14:47

nice picture Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont"   Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont" Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 23:44

Thanks Vania zvet and Rady zvet !

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont"   Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Max for BNR"Horizont"
Page 1 of 1