Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver

Go down 
+8
brita
Rady
piemontesina
joyva
viktoria
Vania
cute_n_gorgeous
Petra
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 20:18

I was still sad about Aliona&Robin's result... saaad
(IMO, for 3 years they were the best, they deserved all what they won,
and their interpretetion is always inimitable and superb. :dube:
certainly they dreamed :stari: the gold....What a disappointment! saaad)
This night Brian shocked shocked me...
Maurizio Margaglio, who watched the training in Vancouver ,said that he never did the quad in the practice because he has a pain in one ankle!! After every jump he feels pain !!
I am really sad , also Thomas and Jeremy made many mistakes.. saaad
Stephane ? I prefer don't make conjecture because I made mistake already TWICE... :sad2: ( Petra... saaad saaad )

Let's hope!!
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 20:41

Petra wrote:
For those who haven´t seen it...
It´s in YouTube now (at least as long as the Olympic commitee notices this...)...

Brians SP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ig7XK39Pw8 Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Olympics2

They just arrived..... Mad Mad

Petra where did you find that emoticon ??? It's great..
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 21:00

piemontesina wrote:
Petra wrote:
It´s in YouTube now (at least as long as the Olympic commitee notices this...)...

Brians SP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ig7XK39Pw8 Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Olympics2

They just arrived..... Mad Mad

Petra where did you find that emoticon ??? It's great..

In Germany the vid is still online. But I only give him 1 or 2 more days until it will be deleted by olympic committee. They deleted so many vids during the last days... saaad

You mean this emoticon: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Olympics2?

I "borrowed" Embarassed it from a poster of Brians forum. Manon put it online today after Brians desaster... saaad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 21:06

Rady wrote:
thanks so much for the video, Petra!
You´re welcome, Rady!! reverance
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 21:10

zvet Thank you for the video Petra.I really hope Brian wiil be relaxed and give the best he can not only for Albie,Max and his coach but for himself and to get out of this mess with honor.I think he should've been more humble this season.I guess he was trying to pull the winner atitude like everybody else .I never liked this kind of behavior though ,especially from Plushenko /now i remember why i didn't like him/ who may think is the best but in fact he is just a good jumper ,makes some poker faces during his performances and nothing more, which is still OK but the "I killed the bull" and "The Dark knight waiving his sword" expression after the end of his EC FD and SP from last night was anything else but bad taste shocked Anyway enough about the Plushynator.
heart2 Good luck to Max and Brian tonight and let the best win.
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb - 21:24

Petra wrote:
Rady wrote:
thanks so much for the video, Petra!
You´re welcome, Rady!! reverance

thanks!!! flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb - 19:42

I found this link:

http://www.rmc.fr/edito/sport/103126/jo ... travaille/

It's very interesting the last answer......

Quote :
Allez-vous continuer l'aventure avec Laurent Depouilly, votre actuel entraîneur ?

Oui, c'est mon souhait. Tout comme avoir à mes côtés mes chorègraphes bulgares. Il faudra en parler tous ensemble pour savoir si eux aussi veulent continuer.
"

"Do you want to go on with L.Depouilly, your actual coach?"

"Yes, I want...and also I whis to have with me my Bulgarian choreographers, heart2 heart2 but I must ask them if they want..."

Allez Brian, you are a good guy....a little bit nervous, Wink
but , substantially.. heart2
Go, Brian go!! cheers
Back to top Go down
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb - 20:30

A very big hello, everybody!

It's been ages since I've been lurking in the forum - truth be told, I was kinda surprised that I still remembered my password - but I was watching the Men's short program the other night, and, well ... Poor Brian Joubert. I do like him, and he was fighting bravely. And then when he went to the Kiss & Cry and the camera showed the other guys flanking him, I went squeeing to my boyfriend "It's him! The blond! It's my Bulgarian!"
And he was like, "No Way!"
And I was like "It's him! Believe me, it's him! He's even still wearing the same amulet!"
This totally made my day (or night, whatever) even though I don't think I've ever seen Maxim look so grim, not even at those Europeans where they got marked down for their Libertango. I didn't even know he would be there! Is this what they do now, him and Albena: choreography? Just for Brian, or for other skaters too? Are they doing shows as well?

I'm kind of following the Olympics now, but I don't care much about the women (I think I haven't really liked a female skater since Elena Sokolova) and I've never been that interested in the pairs. And the dancing just isn't the same without Albenka & Max. Though I hope the Kerrs win (if they are competing, that is. I don't even know that!) because they are the only couple left that feel "special" to me. And I think Plushenko should win the Men's. He wasn't as good in the short as I've seen him be, but he's still the best. We'll wait and see ...

Anyway, I just wanted to add my little bit of love for Albenka and Max to the mix, and to wish you all a very happy Olympics!

Love,

nyx
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb - 23:19

Brian will have to skate his LP as the last skater in the second group (out of 4 groups)...

Good luck to you, Brian! Exclamation
Show the world that you CAN do it!!! Exclamation

nyx wrote:
I just wanted to add my little bit of love for Albenka and Max to the mix
Very Happy Thank you, nyx! zvet
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 0:19

piemontesina wrote:
I found this link:

http://www.rmc.fr/edito/sport/103126/jo ... travaille/

Pia, thanks! zvet
Poor Brian!
saaad saaad saaad saaad saaad
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 1:44

sunny Thank you for the link Pia and welcome back nyx and RadyAM.
Brian sound sad but i am glad that he will skate LP and i hope without pressure he will show the real Brian.He is a fighter and no one ,than Max ,can understand what he is feeling ,after everything he and Albie went trough at 2006 OG and 2007 EC.Everybody has ups and downs ,misfortunes but to come back for the next competition and try your best again and again is what makes the true sportsman .I think Albie and Max will continue to help because they are not people who will abandone him like he is a sinking ship.He is not and never was , after all he is just Brian and i wish him Gooo !! Good luck for tonight and after the Games zvet
Back to top Go down
ulia
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
ulia

Number of posts : 50
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 13:52

http://www.profimedia.cz/editorial/fotobanka/query/brian+joubert

Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 673f9dfde225
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 15:54

1. Evan Lysacek
2. Evgeni Plushenko
16. Brian Joubert

Brian finished at 16. place after LP! After all what has been done to him Mad during the last two days after his SP , I really have big respect from what Brian was able to do in his LP zvet . Before I really feared he might collapse totally...
The first fall after the first jump really looked dangerous to me, but he managed to stand up and to skate the rest of his LP.
Good old Maxi zvet and coach Dépouilly zvet tried to cheer him up in the K&C, and finally could make him smile a bit... OK, no REAL smile, but it was a smile...

And Lysacek really managed to beat Plushy ... without a quad...

So Plushy will have to skate at next Olympics too if he wants another Olympic gold medal Razz ...
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 16:02

Petra wrote:

Brians SP:

youtube wrote:
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by International Olympic Committee.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 21:40

Hi, nyx! yes, Albena and Max are Brian's choreographers now, I hope they'll continue to work together, we saw that Brian's skating has changed, till this season he wasn't between my favourites, but now we all see a change in his skating Smile, with more artistism and expression. I hope he'll keep improving Smile ...

And about the men's LP No No No I'm sad... so sad for Stéphane, only 0,50 points from the 3rd place. And after watching Plushenko's LP, I was so sure that he will win No I can't understand how he remained second... No With better programme No Or maybe I haven't noticed smth that the judges did?!?!

These OG are a big disappointment for me till now Sad, I hope that at least in ice dance, my favourite couples will skate clean, without mistakes, and will be placed on the place they deserve! (a medal for Federica and Massimo, or the Kerrs, or Nath&Fabian will be the best thing!)
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 22:00

Vania.... saaad saaad

Quote :
And about the men's LP I'm sad... so sad for Stéphane, only 0,50 points from the 3rd place.

Me too... Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 22:02

Here are the sad and strange final standings:

Men - Final results after SP and LP

1 LYSACEK Evan USA 257.67 2 1
2 PLUSHENKO Evgeni RUS 256.36 1 2
3 TAKAHASHI Daisuke JPN 247.23 3 5

4 LAMBIEL Stephane SUI 246.72 5 3
5 CHAN Patrick CAN 241.42 7 4
6 WEIR Johnny USA 238.87 6 6
7 ODA Nobunari JPN 238.54 4 7
8 KOZUKA Takahiko JPN 231.19 8 8
9 ABBOTT Jeremy USA 218.96 15 9
10 BREZINA Michal CZE 216.73 9 11
11 TEN Denis KAZ 211.25 10 14
12 AMODIO Florent FRA 210.30 11 15
13 BORODULIN Artem RUS 210.16 13 12
14 FERNANDEZ Javier ESP 206.68 16 10
15 SCHULTHEISS Adrian SWE 200.44 22 13
16 JOUBERT Brian FRA 200.22 18 16
17 van der PERREN Kevin BEL 189.84 12 18
18 CONTESTI Samuel ITA 187.50 14 19
19 VERNER Tomas CZE 184.74 19 17
20 BACCHINI Paolo ITA 177.21 20 22
21 PFEIFER Viktor AUT 175.93 23 20
22 LINDEMANN Stefan GER 171.98 17 23
23 CHIPEUR Vaughn CAN 170.92 24 21
24 KOVALEVSKI Anton UKR 165.90 21 24
25 RI Song Chol PRK FNR 25
26 RAKIMGALIEV Abzal KAZ FNR 26
27 URBAS Gregor SLO FNR 27
28 DOMANSKI Przemyslaw POL FNR 28
29 KELEMEN Zoltan ROU FNR 29
30 NURMENKARI Ari-Pekka FIN FNR 30
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb - 22:03

piemontesina wrote:
Vania.... saaad saaad

Quote :
And about the men's LP I'm sad... so sad for Stéphane, only 0,50 points from the 3rd place.

Me too... Sad Sad Sad Sad
Yes, it´s a pity!!
Steph!! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
brita
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
brita

Number of posts : 72
Residence : romania
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 0:49

Vania I so feel your pain No No .After Brian's sad sad situation I was really hoping to see Stephane on the podium Sad ...God I hate that Takahashi guy Mad ...(nothing personal but I really don't like japanese skaters)
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 2:05

I just found this one.
Enjoy it as long as its online Wink .
It´s a very interesting interview with Plushy, synchronized into English, so everybody here should be able to understand it.

Quote from Plushy: "FIGURE SKATING IS MAKING A STEP BACKWARDS!"
Right he is!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHjvG-nEEfo

Wink This is the first time in life that I´m in accord with Plushy! Wink
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 3:05

Vania wrote:
Hi, nyx! yes, Albena and Max are Brian's choreographers now, I hope they'll continue to work together, we saw that Brian's skating has changed, till this season he wasn't between my favourites, but now we all see a change in his skating Smile, with more artistism and expression. I hope he'll keep improving Smile ...

And about the men's LP No No No I'm sad... so sad for Stéphane, only 0,50 points from the 3rd place. And after watching Plushenko's LP, I was so sure that he will win No I can't understand how he remained second... No With better programme No Or maybe I haven't noticed smth that the judges did?!?!

These OG are a big disappointment for me till now Sad, I hope that at least in ice dance, my favourite couples will skate clean, without mistakes, and will be placed on the place they deserve! (a medal for Federica and Massimo, or the Kerrs, or Nath&Fabian will be the best thing!)

ITA ,Vania last night was a big dissapointment and i thought the drama was only in Ice Dance.I felt sad watching Pluchenko's reaction at the medal ceremony( i still don't like him but this is not important).I think the judges punished him for his behavior earlier in the season, which is not right and very Olympicwise because his performance as a whole was better .I don't buy this "Let's bring the Euro guys down" game either .I am happy for Daisuke but Lambiel deserved the medal , Brian skated better but moved only 2 spots ahead while Abbot made the top 10 Rolling Eyes
cheers Evan gave gracious performance but still....
So ,Yay for the medalist lets move to the next show ,oops i mean competition.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 5:04

I am absolutely OUTRAGED with the robbery last night! How dare they punish the best skater and give the gold to someone really boring with a death mask on his face who was just walking around the ice and did ONLY the less difficult elements?!? I really hope the Russian Federation disputes the judging score and bring some justice ! Audience was in shock and so was Lysacek-he knew he was not good enough to get the gold. I like him in general, but he is nowhere NEAR Plushenko's difficulty level.
Sorry to rant, guys, but I'm really upset(until the next OG2014) loveall
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 21:46

viktoria wrote:
So, (...) lets move to the next show ,oops i mean competition.

Result of next "show" Laughing :

Ice Dance - Result after CD

1 DOMNINA Oksana / SHABALIN Maxim RUS 43.76 1
2 VIRTUE Tessa / MOIR Scott CAN 42.74 2
3 DAVIS Meryl / WHITE Charlie USA 41.47 3
4 BELBIN Tanith / AGOSTO Benjamin USA 40.83 4
5 FAIELLA Federica / SCALI Massimo ITA 39.88 5
6 DELOBEL Isabelle / SCHOENFELDER Olivier FRA 37.99 6
7 KHOKHLOVA Jana / NOVITSKI Sergei RUS 37.18 7
8 KERR Sinead / KERR John GBR 37.02 8
9 PECHALAT Nathalie / BOURZAT Fabian FRA 36.13 9
10 ZARETSKY Alexandra / ZARETSKY Roman ISR 34.38 10
11 ZADOROZHNIUK Anna / VERBILLO Sergei UKR 33.87 11
12 CAPPELLINI Anna / LANOTTE Luca ITA 33.13 12
13 HOFFMANN Nora / ZAVOZIN Maxim HUN 31.90 13
14 SAMUELSON Emily / BATES Evan USA 31.37 14
15 CRONE Vanessa / POIRIER Paul CAN 31.14 15
16 BEIER Christina / BEIER William GER 30.31 16
17 BOBROVA Ekaterina / SOLOVIEV Dmitri RUS 29.86 17
18 REED Cathy / REED Chris JPN 29.49 18
19 HUANG Xintong / ZHENG Xun CHN 29.22 19
20 REED Allison / JAPARIDZE Otar GEO 26.65 20
21 COOMES Penny / BUCKLAND Nicholas GBR 25.68 21
22 HAJKOVA Kamila / VINCOUR David CZE 23.19 22
23 SHTORK Irina / RAND Taavi EST 21.73 23
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb - 23:00

Ups... Laughing

Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 610x

Thanks to www.daylife.com ! zvet
Back to top Go down
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb - 15:05

viktoria wrote:
sunny Thank you for the link Pia and welcome back nyx and RadyAM.

thanks, darling!!! zvet
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver   Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next