Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'

Go down 
+7
Lana
piemontesina
Baghira
viktoria
Vania
Petra
Wondergirl
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec - 23:37

Petra wrote:

Ewuch ones wrote she´s teacher, too! If that´s correct then there are four of us... really can´t stop laughing at the moment... :kataus: :kataus: :kataus:
... a forum full of teachers :cheer: lol! ... I really hope nobody will run away because of this now... :mdr:

Aaaaaaaaa very very nice interwiev. I very happy, that I read article about their life, dreams... and no about crash, death, money...
Yes I am teacher... I teach history on high school.
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

Number of posts : 285
Residence : Belarus
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec - 0:13

Petra, I didn't understand you in a right way... Do you want these pictures from a quicker server? I can do with the help of Radical... Do you need?
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec - 0:39

Wondergirl wrote:
Petra, I didn't understand you in a right way... Do you want these pictures from a quicker server? I can do with the help of Radical... Do you need?
Wondergirl zvet ! No, I do not need a quicker server, but thanks for your offer zvet ! I can open the pics and can download them on my PC, so that I have them. But others (and especially here dear Piemontesina) here in this forum in general have problems with pics from ipicture server, because for what reason ever the pics do not open for them...
Normally I upload pics to "servimg", that´s a server nobody here has problems with, but servimg most of the time refuses (for what reason ever) uploading pics that are originally from ipicture server scratch ... So I´m always sad when I have to post pics from ipicture server, because I know that I can see / open them, but that others can not saaad ...
That´s the dilemma...

If you want to upload them on another server (radikal.ru for example, or photobucket) to help the others watching them, feel free to do so! zvet I presume especially Piemontesina would be glad about this...
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec - 1:48

Ok! Special for dear Piemontesina flower (and others of course heart2 ) the pictures:

Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 7b0d49aec075
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec - 1:48

Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 6c459c7ee7a4
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec - 1:49

Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 D164fce1ca8a
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec - 1:50

Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 C767c39389f6
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec - 2:48

Thank you Wondergirl! flower
These pics are so nice.. nice nice sunny

Teachers, how many mistakes can I do before failing?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
lillelol
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..
lillelol

Number of posts : 19
Residence : Israel
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec - 14:33

Thank you, Wondergirl! ohhhh
It's soooo nice to have you translating all those things!!!!! cheers

Oh,and it's really scary that there are 4 teachers here!As if I don't have enough in School...but you (all) are nice rabbit
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec - 21:25

Thank you for such a great interview and lovely pics, Wondergirl! ohhhh You're really a wonder! lol!
So good to come home and see such a beauty! Erm..work:)
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec - 9:51

Wondergirl, I hope you don't mind that I've re-posted your translation in our Bulgarian forum for the girls who don't speak Russian :blush2: ?
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec - 15:05

Of course no!!!!! If it can help somebody else and present a piece of happiness, I will be very-very happy and glad!!! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec - 0:04

Here´s the internet version of the interview :wink: :smile: :
http://www.mk.ru/blogs/idmk/2008/12/22/Bulvar/386779/ (in Russian)
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec - 3:52

Intrview with Max right after Tania's health problem

http://www.sobesednik.ru/archive/stars/25_2008/65732/

I am doing the translation :study: now but if Wondergirl is ready before me is OK. heart2

Here is a small fragment

Despite The Rumors

The corridors of the show «Ice Age» are always crowded. While make-up artist put in order those who will perform on the ice first, the remaining cast is warming up and trying on clothes. Gediminas Taranda runs by in the ballet shoes and Kostya Tszyu in a costume of merry troll. And only the figure skater Maxim Stavisky was still sitting in jeans and T-shirt. Today, he won’t go on the ice - his partner Tatiana Arntgolts got sick.

Q- Maxim, are you upset because you won’t be able to skate?
MS- Well, what can I do when Tania’s blood pressure is elevated? The main thing is that she can quickly recover and the number we can still show it to you. Generally our stars - are desperate people, they could train for hours. Even when athletes are falling from fatigue, they will continue to train. Sometimes we have to rehearse the dance even at night because of our differing schedules. Of course, all of which overlapped each other, and therefore failures happen. Like for example what happened today with Tania. The health is not made of iron
Q- Like your girl, Albena Denkova, which was paired with Timur Rodriguez, suddenly left in a distance because of an injury.
MS- Unfortunately, Albena had torn meniscus, and no longer could continue. I sent her to get treatment at home in Bulgaria, although she initially did not want to. We have a very good doctor, physiotherapist, to help her recover, and here in Moscow we had such terrible traffic that it would take her few hours to get to the hospital. Besides, Albena haven’t seen her mother ... Now we call each other constantly, she is worrying about me and Tania, watching our numbers.

Q- You might have been afraid to trust your girl to the non-skater Timur Rodriguez. They had some very difficult and dangerous lifts.
MS- I was terribly worried. When Timur with Albena skated their first number, I was overwhelmed. I wanted to jump on the ice and help them with some elements. I was so nervous I almost forgot about my number (laughs). Thank God, I manage to put myself together in time.
Q- Remember, you promised to have your and Albena’s wedding during the project.
MS- It was not our idea, journalists made that up. We didn't intend to sign soon, because we don't believe in the passport stamp ,which is something unimportant and necessary. Yes, we would like to have the wedding sometimes in the future, but it must be something wonderful and memorable, real celebration. And not just to go and put a stamp in the passport ... Why?

Q- Tanya Arntgolts is going to marry soon. Maybe you will consider arranging the celebration together?
MS- Mine and Tania’s personal lives are very different, why do you combine them to one? Of course, during the project, we became very close friends, sharing with each other our news and problems, but this relationship has never changed into something more, despite all the rumors. I am still in shock from what was written about me and Tania in the newspapers, like we were having an affair during the project. Of course, these gossips are unpleasant for Albena and Tania’s young man. And in Bulgaria, everybody just started to discuss this fictional novel, and even shouting: «How could he exchange our Albena for a Russian actress? » While Tania is a nice person, I am sure, many men dream to be friends and talk to her ./honestly I'm not sure if the translation of the last sentence is 100% right maybe Wondergirl ,Swetis or risha could help with this one /

Q.- You lived for many years in Bulgaria – are local girls different from the Russians?
MS- (Laughing) I’ve been familiar with only one Bulgarian girl. By the way, Albena generally is different than her country women - they are mostly Caucasian type with dark hair, and she is more light. I like Bulgaria very much - a quiet little country, where is very warm and sunny. Many people prefer to go to the Maldives and Turkey for their vacation, but I prefer the Bulgarian Black Sea – Albena has a little cottage at the seashore and we like to spent our free time there.
Q- And why not in Rostov? You were born there?
MS- Rostov is a great city too, but I seldomly go there. My dad is originally from Rostov-on-Don, and my mom is from Moscow, and since my father's parents were military doctors, surgeons who at the time I was born, worked in the Rostov’s hospital, my mom went to give birth there. Now my parents live in Moscow, in the same house with me, but in different units . Unfortunately, I rarely see them, since I am coming back from work late at night.

Q- And you don't even run at home for lunches and dinners?
MS- I am dealing well with my daily living, because I have lived alone my entire conscious life. I think of myself as of very independent person, besides I cook very good wich makes me very proud . Of course, my parents are missing my presence, they are calling constantly, inquired about the latest news, and even giving me advice about the music for our performances.

Q- Maxim, I was always curious, why the male figure skaters grow long hair? Is this some kind of a tradition?
MS- No, why,it isn't. It’s just when you skate with high speed and your hair are going in different directions, that gives you certain sense of freedom, latitude and easiness. In my opinion, this is a very pleasant feeling.

Q- So, Roman Kostomarov, who has a short haircut, doesn’t have such feelings?
MS- He has his own hairstyle. And in general, Roma – is well build, tall, and doesn’t need to grow his hair .I'm short, so I am trying to make it up with the hair (laughs).

Q- Do you consider Stavisky on the ice and in life – as two different people?

MS-My relatives would say yes. In life, I am fairly frivolous person, bright while on the ice I don't give myself recess, because there I primarily work. Perhaps this is why so many people have mixed opinions about me - they think I am quite secretive and closed person, but in reality everything is just the opposite.

Q- What are you going to do when «Ice Age» ends?
MS- The whole team is going on tour,we will perform in different cities and countries. Besides, the new season of the show is within reach.

Last edited by viktoria on Sat 27 Dec - 6:19; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
eli_87
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
eli_87

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec - 12:25

Viki,thank you so much for translation ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec - 13:06

Viki zvet !! Thank you sooooo much for posting this link and for the translation!!! zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
eli_87
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
eli_87

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec - 13:34

I hope and the part of the interview someone will be able to translate Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec - 14:09

Viki! I've just seen the interview. Have you finished with it? Or should I continue?
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec - 5:10

Wondergirl wrote:
Viki! I've just seen the interview. Have you finished with it? Or should I continue?

I am working on it Wondergirl,but i was very busy last few days sorry for the delay.

OK,i am finaly done with the translation and just edited my previous post.BTW the last sentence make me curious about the next Ice Age. sunny
Back to top Go down
Wondergirl
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Wondergirl

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec - 14:50

Thank you! Yes, the last sentence gave us hope about the next Ice Age. It will be the last as Averbukh said. And he wants to gether all the best pairs from all the projects.... flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'   Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albena & Maxim in 'MK Boulevard'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2