Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

French music

Go down 
+17
Anya
aline
Nata
Destine
Reynnou
atlantis
*~rachel~*
Lana
Serena
Rady
Marina
rosee
Morgana
alexandra
Vania
MARI
*MAGic diable*
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

French music - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 0:30

alexandra wrote:
Yes, apparently here as well!! Even my dad recognized him affraid So, i think it is a well-known singer cheers
Really ? affraid That's funny !
My favorite is "Et si tu n'existais pas" :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 0:50

Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Yes, apparently here as well!! Even my dad recognized him affraid So, i think it is a well-known singer cheers
Really ? affraid That's funny !

Ahh..I like it! I adore "Salut" as well. But I simply love "A toi" :stari:
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 8:30

Marina wrote:

Yes!!! That's wonderful song! :woow: And it's very popular here (we even have well-known russian variant Laughing )

But I love a lot of Joe Dassin musics..."Salut", "Et Si Tu N'Existais Pas", "Champs-Elysées", "A Toi", "Le Petit Pain Au Chocolat", "L'ete Indien" and so on!!! baaa
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 14:07

my favorite one is "l'ete indien" but the others are great too
Back to top Go down
Destine
AM in love
AM in love
Destine

Number of posts : 140
Residence : Hate drawing... hate painting... hate all exams!!! I'm fed up with it!!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 14:09

Of course, "Et Si Tu N'Existais Pas" is my fav song.. I also love A toi, L'ete indian, Salut... like almost all of you.. and... i adore "Cote banjo, cote violon"! Nobedy of my friend knows this song))))))))))
By the way, we have a russian version of "L'amerique" too.. But on russian it's about a famouse fairy-tales character Karlson..
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 14:18

Me too, I like Joe Dassin's songs! Et si tu n'existais pas is my favourite heart2 I like another one that maybe no one mentioned here - Siffler sur la colline geek it's a pretty funny song Wink
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jul - 0:14

Wow, I didn't know that Joe Dassin was famous in Russia, Romania, Bulgaria... cheers I'm very surprised.
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jul - 15:34

Marina wrote:
Wow, I didn't know that Joe Dassin was famous in Russia, Romania, Bulgaria... cheers I'm very surprised.

I'm not sure that people know that THIS is a song by Joe Dassin. But for sure they recognize the songs. :vo:
Back to top Go down
Destine
AM in love
AM in love
Destine

Number of posts : 140
Residence : Hate drawing... hate painting... hate all exams!!! I'm fed up with it!!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jul - 23:48

Marina wrote:

whe WAS??? He is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul - 11:35

A song from a singer I didn't know before, I discovered him when a singer from french "pop idol" sing it...his name is "tété" and the title of the song is "à la faveur de l'automne" http://s9.quicksharing.com/v/5112607/_T_t_A_La_Faveur_De_L_Automne.mp3.html
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
geri_n
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
geri_n

Number of posts : 46
Residence : Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul - 13:30

One of my favourite french songs - i heard it in school when i was a student and it became my favourite! THe lyrics are super, i hope you'll like it!!!! It is Natasha St Pierre - Tu trouveras

flower flower flower
http://www.savefile.com/files/910747
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jul - 22:29

Ohhhhhhhh poklon poklon poklon New french songs to download !!! Razz Merci, les filles !!!! Thank you, Marishka, Alinotchka and Geri !!! zvet zvet zvet It's a wonderful present for my return !!! :stari: I lovvvedddd "De temps en temps" !!! I also have some other songs of Greg and if someone wants I can upload them Very Happy
And "Tu trouveras" is very beautiful, too... :dube: Thanks again, Geri !!! heart2
And "A la faveur de l'automne" is Buh.. I like the songs very much... it is a bit unusual !! :stari: Merci, ma chérie !!! Bravo! Kisssssssssss

And yes, we loooovvve Joe Dassin !!! heart2 It's of the most famous frenches in Russia Smile (ouais, Elise, ce sont des chansons de ta grand mère je sais bien Razz lol! ) I love all the songs you mentionned and also - "Le chemin de papa" drunken

Qu'il est long, qu'il est loin, ton chemin, papa
C'est vraiment fatigant d'aller où tu vas Max sings for Albie)
Qu'il est long, qu'il est loin, ton chemin, papa
Tu devrais t'arrêter dans ce coin Max sings for Albie)

I like it very much !! We even sang it in the North with one friend - Alisa - who knows french :luvzy:
One more time - thank you, girls, for the songs !!! :respect:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep - 0:07

Because Alex doesn't know France Gall and Michel Berger, and because they are very famous in France, even if it's a kind of music from the 80's.

I like very much both France and Michel. They were wife and husband, Michel wrote all the songs for France. You can recognize the style. Michel died in 1992. He wrote the musical Starmania.

First, France Gall :
Il jouait du piano debout (my favorite by her)
Ella elle l'a (Alex, it was this song we heard in the car)
Si Maman si
Résiste

Michel Berger :
La groupie du pianiste
Diego, libre dans sa tête (Michel wrote the song, and then, Johnny Halliday sang it, so it's not exactly the same version, this one is more instrumental)
There is another song by Michel that I like very much, Le paradis blanc, but I don't have it on my computer. Maybe later if you like these ones.

I hope you'll like them Wink
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 23:28

Marina wrote:
Because Alex doesn't know France Gall and Michel Berger, and because they are very famous in France, even if it's a kind of music from the 80's.
Ahh....you remembered! luv xoxo Thank you.
Indeed you can recognize the 80's sound in couple of songs. 'Si Maman si' is not so retro. It can be a hit today too Razz

Quote :
Ella elle l'a (Alex, it was this song we heard in the car)

Oh, I didn't recognize it immediately. Of course, you knew it in the car already. I was hearing it for the first time so I couldn't remember it Embarassed . It's nice though to listen to it again. I was thinking than that maybe it will become a sort of car-airplane song Sad

Thanks for posting them so soon and also for the short story about the artists.
Bizous ma petite Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep - 10:57

alexandra wrote:
Thanks for posting them so soon and also for the short story about the artists.
You're welcome ! Very Happy

Quote :
'Si Maman si' is not so retro. It can be a hit today too Razz
Yes, I agree. I like very very much this song...

Quote :
It's nice though to listen to it again. I was thinking than that maybe it will become a sort of car-airplane song Sad
Yes, while listening it again, I was thinking about us, going to the airport... Sad
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 0:26

A song I like very much :
Christophe Willem - Jacques a dit

Zazie wrote the song (music and lyrics) maybe you'll recognize her style. And
Christophe Willem won the French version of American Idol last year.
The first time I heard this song, it was at Zazie's concert in June, she sang it, and I fell in love with it ! I prefer Zazie's voice on it, but Christophe is OK (his voice is pretty strange, close to Zazie's voice).
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov - 16:16

Erm... :blush2: I know, another Zazie's song... :blush2: I'm sorry.

I don't remember if I have already posted this one or not... scratch As I don't know, I post it today !
This one is from her very first album, in 1992, so it's a quite old song. Not very famous (her first album is not really known actually), but I love it ! lovely heart My favorite from this album.

Zazie - D'jamba
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov - 19:52

I love you Thank you Marina. flower

A song i like very much.

Patricia Kaas-Mademoiselle chante le blues

http://www.savefile.com/files/1209224
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov - 20:00

viktoria wrote:
A song i like very much.

Patricia Kaas-Mademoiselle chante le blues

http://www.savefile.com/files/1209224
Oh yes, I like this one very much too ! Maybe the one I prefer by Patricia Kaas. I love her voice, very powerful I love you
Back to top Go down
mikkie14
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
mikkie14

Number of posts : 252
Residence : Rixheim, France
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov - 1:05

personnally and even if it's not one of her song, my favorite one of her is "l'aigle noir". First it's a song from Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French music
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12