Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

French music

Go down 
+17
Anya
aline
Nata
Destine
Reynnou
atlantis
*~rachel~*
Lana
Serena
Rady
Marina
rosee
Morgana
alexandra
Vania
MARI
*MAGic diable*
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

French music Empty
PostSubject: French music   French music Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 0:23

Ohh.. I forget to say, that I adore french music.. and.. erm.. Embarassed
I hope you will forgive me I've made a thread for it.. separately Embarassed
But we can make threads about different national music, like Spanish, Bulgarian, Russian, eh? Basketball Rolling Eyes
Hope you don't mind! :angel2:

I do like many french singers.. Johny Halliday, Garou.. Helene Segara + not french, but often french-singing Lara Fabian.
I think that french stagings of musicals are awesome!! :stari:
"Notre Dame de Paris", "Les Miserables", "Romeo et Juliette".. :woow: heart2
I'll try to post some music next time..
(I can't post from home, because my computer has a very low speed.. I can post from uni, though! Smile
kisses heart2 heart2 heart2
loveall loveall loveall :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: loveall loveall loveall
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 7:08

I'm adore french music too! Especially, I like such french singer as Patricia Kaas and Lara Fabian! They have very-very-very beautiful song!!!All their songs is beautiful!!! nice
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 9:59

Me too, I adore french music. I like the old french songs - of Joe Dassin, Mireille Mathieu, and the new ones - like Lara Fabian (as you Smile ) - she's awesome ... Celine Dion (she's canadian, but she sings sometimes in french Cool )
And the musical Notre-Dame de Paris is just great! Do you remember Danse, mon Esmeralda of Marina&Gwendal nice heart2 heart2 - brilliant programme!
Kisses! lol!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeMon 10 Apr - 17:25

The first thing that came in mind regarding french music was Noir Desir...which I like very much...
French cabaret is also great...
Edith Piaf made lovely music as well...I like listening her

Lera wrote:
I think that french stagings of musicals are awesome!!
"Notre Dame de Paris", "Les Miserables", "Romeo et Juliette"..
I'll try to post some music next time..
You are sooooo right...I think my favourite musical is Notre Dame de Paris. Superb!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 0:34

Woooow, girls!!! I'm soo glad you like the french music, too!!!! :<33: zvet I knew that Smile)
And yes.. Lara Fabian had a very beautiful voice..:dube:

Lara Fabian. La lettre.
Lara's Adagio. Not in french, but.. Adagio!!! Razz :stari:
Johnny Halliday. Sang pour sang. - it's a very beautiful song. I just adore it. :dube: I remember Rita and Povilas had an exhibition to it in 2001-2002..
Jonhny Halliday. Quelques cris.
Back to top Go down
Morgana
AM bg team
AM bg team
Morgana

Number of posts : 115

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeTue 11 Apr - 15:59

Oh,girls i also adore French music.I like Sharles Aznavur, Joe Dassin,Lara Fabien, Patricia Kaas...and soooo on
Back to top Go down
http://ice.k3i3.com
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeFri 21 Apr - 0:13

Does anyone know "Le roi soleil"?

Here is "Tant qu'on rêre encore" heart2 : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=SQOCJPK5
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 15:30

MAGic diable wrote:
And yes.. Lara Fabian had a very beautiful voice..:dube:

Lara Fabian. La lettre.
Oh, I love this song !!! Lara Fabian is one of my favorite singer !

I love Zazie too.
Val, I talked to you about this song yesterday, it's one of my favorite heart2 : Dieu que pour toi
Another one : Rue de la Paix
I hope you will understand the lyrics because she plays with words and with french expressions. In the second, she refers to the game "Monopoly".

If you (you or anyone else) like, I can post more...
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Rady
AM in love
AM in love
Rady

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2006-04-08

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 18:59

rosee wrote:
Does anyone know "Le roi soleil"?

Here is "Tant qu'on rêre encore" heart2 : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=SQOCJPK5

thanks, rosee!!!!! flower I loved this song!!!! heart2
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/albena_maxim
alexandra
alexandra

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 21:39

Hello dear Lerka,
I quess it's the right topic to say this because I have no idea where did you posted Jacques Brel's song scratch
Wanted to say that it's great. I really like the song, althoug the lyrics eludes me Embarassed Embarassed
thanks heart2
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 21:54

Marina wrote:
I love Zazie too.
Val, I talked to you about this song yesterday, it's one of my favorite heart2 : Dieu que pour toi
I hope you will understand the lyrics because she plays with words and with french expressions. In the second, she refers to the game "Monopoly".

If you (you or anyone else) like, I can post more...

Thank you for the songs. I sincerelly like them both. Of course, french is sooo melodic and sounds so beautiful that I like almost everything that is sung in french. How superficial of me, eh?!? Embarassed . The second song - Rue de paix is great. I love it. I don't understand the lyrics, don't speak french at all, but I'll try to find the lyrics on the internet. And it's done!!
Thank you for the music....If you have similar songs may I ask you very, very nicely to post them too... Embarassed

MERCI, cherie MARINA Razz[/code]
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 22:38

Oh Alexandra, I'm so happy you like these songs ! Of course I have other songs of this singer (at least 50 !!!).
I like very much this one : Tous des anges
And this one too (it's a duet with Axel Bauer, another French singer) : A ma place

Tell me what you think about, if you like it or not !

And I know you asked it to Lerka, but I'm playing with You Send It now and I have the Jacques Brel's song in my computer... so : Ne me quitte pas I really love this song. If you want, I can translate or explain you the lyrics because I find it is the most beautiful love song I never heard...
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 23:01

Marina wrote:

And I know you asked it to Lerka, but I'm playing with You Send It now and I have the Jacques Brel's song in my computer... so : Ne me quitte pas I really love this song. If you want, I can translate or explain you the lyrics because I find it is the most beautiful love song I never heard...
Ohh, thank you very much. I have the song already. Lerka posted somewhere and I download it already. So, I've listened the song. That's why I said it's sooo beautiful. But thanks anyway for posting it and probably some girls will download the song. It was nice of you zvet .
As for the lyrics, I found the translation Wink

http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:zAYr5Q-AUq0J:www.commex.org/dirkje/lydontleave.htm+lyrics+Ne+me+quitte+pas+english&hl=ro&gl=ro&ct=clnk&cd=1

You are a very nice girl to offer to translate for me the song. zvet Thank you. :respect:

I'm downloading the other 2 songs right now. I'm very curious about them :jump2: Can't wait to hear them....

Kisses,
Alexandra
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 23:11

alexandra wrote:
Ohh, thank you very much. I have the song already. Lerka posted somewhere and I download it already. So, I've listened the song. That's why I said it's sooo beautiful.
Oh, I didn't understand... Embarassed Sometimes, I don't understand some people here write in English, it's because I read too fast...

Alex wrote:
Of course, french is sooo melodic and sounds so beautiful that I like almost everything that is sung in french. How superficial of me, eh?!?
I think it's normal, even if you don't understand. I love hear songs in languages I don't speak, you can listen to the melody of the words. It' very pleasant I find.

If you find the translation of Ne me quitte pas, it's perfect ! (more, it's a good translation I find).
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 23:11

Marina wrote:
Oh, I love this song !!! Lara Fabian is one of my favorite singer !
Yes, I love her very much too! :dube: I also love Sarah Brightman!

Marina wrote:
I love Zazie too.
Ohhhh, thank yo so much, Marinochka!!! Embarassed zvet Thank you for sharing these songs!! :stari: :stari: :stari: "Dieu que pour toi" est vraiment superbe! :woow: J'aime bien.. la musique.. le texte surtout! :<33: THANK YOU!!! :vo:
I'm downloading the second one, at the moment. Je suis siiii curieuse!!! :jump3: lol Merci!!!

alexandra wrote:
Marina wrote:

Ohh, thank you very much. I have the song already. Lerka posted somewhere and I download it already.
Thank you, Marina, for reposting this wonderful song! I love Jacques Brel very much, too.. Rolling Eyes by the way, I've posted it in "Nathalie & Fabian"'s thread! :wink: I was off-topic, as usual :kataus: Razz

Marina, you are wonderful to post all these songs!! zvet zvet zvet Thank you!!! You know.. I love french songs very much.. so I really appreciate it! :<33: ohhhh MERRCIIIII!!!!
biz heart2
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeThu 27 Apr - 23:14

MAGic diable wrote:

Oh yes, Sarah Brightman has a awesome voice ! (but she's not french... Laughing).

About Lara Fabian, do you have Je me souviens and Parce que tu pars ? If not, I can post them here. They are my favorites of her...
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 0:27

Marina wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:

Oh yes, Sarah Brightman has a awesome voice ! (but she's not french... Laughing).
:kataus: yes, right! She is not french!! :kataus: But I can't explain why when I think about Lara I always remember Sarah, too!!! Embarassed

Marina wrote:
About Lara Fabian, do you have Je me souviens and Parce que tu pars ? If not, I can post them here. They are my favorites of her...
Oui, j'adore "Parce que tu pars" aussi.. :dube: it would be awesome if you could post them :respect:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 9:44

MAGic diable wrote:
:kataus: yes, right! She is not french!! :kataus: But I can't explain why when I think about Lara I always remember Sarah, too!!! Embarassed
Yes, I feel the same very often !

MAGic diable wrote:
Oui, j'adore "Parce que tu pars" aussi.. :dube: it would be awesome if you could post them :respect:

No problem... (You Send It is my best friend in those days ! lol! ).
Parce que tu pars (Did you see Marina Anissina's exhibition on this song ? It was marvellous !).

And Je me souviens. In this one, she sings about Quebec, the province that adopts her at the begin of her carreer.

If you want more French songs, I'm here ! :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 13:41

Marina wrote:
Yes, I feel the same very often !

I'm not alone!! :kataus: :respect:

Marina wrote:
No problem... (You Send It is my best friend in those days ! lol! ).
lol! if you stay as sweet as you are You Send It will be your best friend forever!! :kataus: I'm kidding of course :respect: but I just can't decline you offer to post more french songs!! Embarassed Razz nice :<33:

Marina wrote:
Parce que tu pars (Did you see Marina Anissina's exhibition on this song ? It was marvellous !).
C'est justememt prk j'adore cette chanson.. :dube: lol I just adore all the songs and all the pieces of music Marina & Gwendal and Albena & Max skated to!!! :luvzy: When I saw Marina skating it.. alone.. I couldn't keep the tears.. it is an awesome routine.. :stari: but it was so strange to see her skating alone.. Sad I'll post the program, if someone would like! :wink:

:stari: :<33: AND THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER TWO WONDERFUL SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :<33: :stari: ohhhh
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 13:45

MAGic diable wrote:
Marina wrote:
C'est justememt prk j'adore cette chanson.. :dube: When I saw Marina skating it.. alone.. I couldn't keep the tears.. it is an awesome routine.. :stari: but it was so strange to see her skating alone.. Sad I'll post the program, if someone would like! :wink:
Ah, ça ne m'étonne pas ! (in French because I don't know how to say that in English). It was wonderful ! :stari: But the stranger for me was the flamenco without Gwendal... Crying or Very sad

And about You send it, I hope it will be my best friend during a very very long time ! :kataus: :kataus: It is a pleasure to share these songs with you girls !
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 14:53

Bénabar. Majorette. - I just adore this song :dube: It's from Nathalie & Fabian's new exhibition! :stari:

Sa Raison D'Etre

+ Another song I like - Je dis aime! heart2
Hope you will like them! tchin-tchin

P.S. Marinochka, You Send It starts to be my friend, too! :wink:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeFri 28 Apr - 15:07

MAGic diable wrote:

You Send It starts to be my friend, too! :wink:

Twisted Evil yousendit starts to be my ENEMY, because I try 10 times to upload one song and I can't do it :face:
I wanted to upload more BG songs. Maybe next time Wink Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 11:35

I'm sure that Lerka already knows this song, but maybe the others don't.
So : Garou - L'adieu
"L'adieu" means "the farewell". Garou is québécois, not french, but he sings in french. If you know the musical Notre-Dame de Paris, he played Quasimodo in the French version. His voice is... affraid

Last edited by on Sat 29 Apr - 15:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 15:23

Dear friends,
I feel a bit shy about asking! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Do any of you french girls..have som parts of the musical, the ROI SOLEIL?

JUST ONE song! If you have it Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Embarassed Embarassed I would like to hear it!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

THANKS Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 15:47

Oh Serena !!! Don't be shy ! At home, I have so many french songs, so you can ask me everything you want (if I have it of course !).

So I have 2 songs from Le Roi Soleil, the 2 most famous here.
Tant qu'on rève encore
Mon essentiel --> it's my favorite ! The singer is Emmanuel Moire, I love his voice. He sings in "Tant qu'on rêve encore" too (but I don't remember the name of the woman who sings with him... Embarassed ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

French music Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French music
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next