Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

French music

Go down 
+17
Anya
aline
Nata
Destine
Reynnou
atlantis
*~rachel~*
Lana
Serena
Rady
Marina
rosee
Morgana
alexandra
Vania
MARI
*MAGic diable*
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

French music - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 20:39

Thanks so much, dear MARINA!!! :<33: poklon poklon poklon

I LIKE FRENCH MUSICALS!! I BEGAN TO BEINTERESTED WHEN MARINA AND GWENDAL PERFORMED THE WONDERFUL DANSE MON ESMERALDA!!! ohhhh ohhhh

poklon nice nice
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 22:40

Marina wrote:
I'm sure that Lerka already knows this song, but maybe the others don't.
So : Garou - L'adieu
Yes, Marina, I know the song Razz Bien surrrrr :wink: Another magic Marina and Gwendal's exhibition! J'ADOREEEEE!!!! heart2 heart2 heart2 :stari: It's so beautiful.. :dube: Do you remember "Quelle lumière, quelle lumière pour accueillir un couple de lumière!" :stari: She said it perfect! ohhhh Just when I saw this exhibition, I became a fan of Garou! I have all his albums heart2 "Seul", "Seul.. avec vous", "Reviens".. :stari:
And yes.. Serena "Danse mon Esmeralda" :stari: "Notre Dame" :surce:
Marinochka, thank you so much for "Mon essentiel"!! :<33: cheers I have never heard it, before! I loved it!!! ⭐ And thank you for telling the name of the singer!!! I was very curious about it!! Razz :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Apr - 23:08

Serena wrote:
Dear friends,
I feel a bit shy about asking! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Do any of you french girls..have som parts of the musical, the ROI SOLEIL?
Serena, look! It's not a song, it's just a music.. Embarassed but also from Le Roi Soleil. Wink
Requiem Aeternam loveall
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 21:32

THANKS....DOROGAYA LERA!

zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet

I learned this word somewhere in this site!!!!! lol!

But I don't know in which section...there are sooo many posts!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 21:49

DEAR LERA!!!

THE SONG IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I GUESS IT'S IN LATIN!!!

SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! SOOOOO RELAXING!!!

THANKS!!! :<33:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Apr - 22:37

Serena wrote:
DEAR LERA!!!
THE SONG IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I GUESS IT'S IN LATIN!!!
SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! SOOOOO RELAXING!!!
THANKS!!! :<33:
Ohh, I'm happy you liked it, Serena!!! zvet zvet zvet
You are welcome!! :wink: Always!! If I have something reverance :stari: ohhhh
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 18:15

I love Requiem Aeternam heart2 Cathialine, Merwan et Victoria sont les trois chanteurs de la troupe que je préfère :stari:

Un geste de vous:
http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=AAFF4CCE07A711C4
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 18:19

rosee wrote:
I love Requiem Aeternam heart2 Cathialine, Merwan et Victoria sont les trois chanteurs de la troupe que je préfère :stari:
Un geste de vous:
http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=AAFF4CCE07A711C4
Ohhh, merci, rosee!!! Je suis siiiii curieuseee!!!!!!!!!! :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :stari: I'm really very curious about this "un geste" that you posted for us! THANKSSS!!! zvet zvet zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 18:25

I hope you like it! I have all the songs of the show!

"Personne n'est personne" by Cathialine and Victoria heart2
http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=11867762146149E0
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 May - 20:00

Ohhh, thank you! zvet ohhhh
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 4:06

Marina wrote:
"L'adieu" means "the farewell". Garou is québécois, not french, but he sings in french. If you know the musical Notre-Dame de Paris, he played Quasimodo in the French version. His voice is... affraid
AAahhhhh..I love the musical. The songs, the act, the costumes...everything. This song is brilliant!!!!
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 4:10

Thanks for all the songs. I can't wait to listen to them.
My computer is working hard now. Downloading more than 10 songs at once....Which to listen first?? :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 10:19

alexandra wrote:
Marina wrote:
"L'adieu" means "the farewell". Garou is québécois, not french, but he sings in french. If you know the musical Notre-Dame de Paris, he played Quasimodo in the French version. His voice is... affraid
AAahhhhh..I love the musical. The songs, the act, the costumes...everything. This song is brilliant!!!!
Yes ! But this song is not in the musical. Garou leads a great solo career now !
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 10:25

Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Marina wrote:
Yes ! But this song is not in the musical. Garou leads a great solo career now !
Yes, he is one of the most popular French singers in Russia :dube: He had some concerts in Moscow.. aww.. russian people love him! Razz heart2 :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 10:41

MAGic diable wrote:
Yes, he is one of the most popular French singers in Russia :dube: He had some concerts in Moscow.. aww.. russian people love him! Razz heart2 :stari:
Yes ? I don't know that ! Wow, he is very famous around the world ! :vo:
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 May - 10:44

Marina wrote:
MAGic diable wrote:
Yes ? I don't know that ! Wow, he is very famous around the world ! :vo:
Yes Razz Razz Razz he is a real staaaarrrr!! :stari:
And he deserves this.. because he is just super! ohhhh
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 11:30

Marina wrote:
alexandra wrote:
Marina wrote:

Thanks for the song and for the clarifications Wink. You are right, he has a magnific voice. The song is beautiful :luvzy:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 11:37

Marina wrote:

Garou is québécois, not french, but he sings in french. If you know the musical Notre-Dame de Paris, he played Quasimodo in the French version. His voice is... affraid

I watched the italian version of this musical. And I have that one in French in disc. Garou is really great! nice And Esmeralda, she was played by Hélène Ségara, n'est-ce pas? heart2 She is also marvellous!

Hugs!
zvet
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 May - 21:34

For girls who love Notre-Dame de Paris (Alex, I hope who will like it !) :
Belle : it is the most famous song of the musical, I guess who already know it. The singers are Garou (Quasimodo), Daniel Lavoie (Frollo) and Patrick Fiori (Phoebus).

Les oiseaux qu'on met en cage : it means "Birds that are kept in a cage". The song is not very famous but it is a beautiful duet (Garou sings with Hélène Ségara, who played Esmeralda).

Danse mon Esmeralda : I think that everybody here knows it, but I can't resist to post it ! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed It's Garou again... I love him !!! heart2 lol

If you want more, I have the whole musical at home, so I can post more ! Just ask ! Smile
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 9:01

Marina wrote:
For girls who love Notre-Dame de Paris (Alex, I hope who will like it !) :
Belle : it is the most famous song of the musical, I guess who already know it. The singers are Garou (Quasimodo), Daniel Lavoie (Frollo) and Patrick Fiori (Phoebus).
Les oiseaux qu'on met en cage : it means "Birds that are kept in a cage". The song is not very famous but it is a beautiful duet (Garou sings with Hélène Ségara, who played Esmeralda).
Danse mon Esmeralda : I think that everybody here knows it, but I can't resist to post it ! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed It's Garou again... I love him !!! heart2 lol
If you want more, I have the whole musical at home, so I can post more ! Just ask ! Smile
Ohhh.. "Danse mon Esmeralda"... :stari: I adore this song.. and although, I have the whole musical, too.. :blush2: Thank you, Marinochka for posting it!!!!!!!!! :woow: ohhhh
I used to sing "Dansez encore pouuur nouuuuuuuus" to the "Danse mon Esmeralda" though.. :twist: :respect: And "Tous vos programmes toujours etaient et sont super" to the "Belle" :mdr:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 9:58

Thnaks, Marina! You have chosen really wonderful songs to post here! nice I know almost all the songs of this musicall "par coeur" (I don't know how to say it in English poklon )
Les oiseaux qu'on met en cage is really very very beautiful song, it's one of my favourite songs...
And Belle ... I'm just speechless, it's just marvellous. It's stupid, but I imagine sometimes a ice show on the music of this musicall, I imagine the dances, the choreography ... ohhhh
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 10:05

Vania wrote:
I know almost all the songs of this musicall "par coeur"
me too.. :blush2:
And I have seen Russian version of the musical for about 7 times.. at the Moscow Operette theatre.. :twist: :dube: It was great!!! :stari:
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 11:39

MAGic diable wrote:

And I have seen Russian version of the musical for about 7 times.. at the Moscow Operette theatre.. :twist: :dube: It was great!!! :stari:
Wow ! affraid I have never seen it... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 May - 22:11

MAGic diable wrote:
Vania wrote:
I know almost all the songs of this musicall "par coeur"
me too.. :blush2:

Thanks Marina for the songs you posted. I have a lot of song from "Notre Dame de Paris" - by Riccardo Cocciante but it's not complete yet, cause my computer didn't downloaded everything scratch (I'm telling you, he has a mind of his own). I love "Luna", "Vivere per amare", "Il cuore en me", "Mi distrugerai" - is brilliant, "La cour des miracoles", "Zingara" and more....I have Helen adn Garou - "L'amour existe encore" , "La corte dei miracolli " - absolutely beautiful.

Eh..Lerka, I also have a russian version from "Le temps des Cathedrales". So lovely...I bet it was absolutely amazing. Wow..7 times!!

I love them all...My parents knew almost the lyrics cause they heard the songs so many times.. lol! My dad said that he feels like at the opera Very Happy every time he herd the music. loll. I instantly "fall in love" with each song.

I'm a bit ignorant cause I don't know which is from what version...Sad I once saw "The hunchback" theater-opereta (on tv) and it was some huge play...with huge scene and lovely backgrounds..It was marvellous and dramatic and the songs were brilliant and I cried because I didn't know how to react to all the beauty Embarassed (childish, eh? ) and since than I'm constantly trying to find out which version it was. Cause this was a few years ago and I don't remember a thing, except the feelings I had, the story and the "swept of my feet" feeling I had..

I'm confusing you, right...well, I'm confused..even more than I was

"Danse mon Esmeralda" es la piese de resistance. (hehe, I have no idea if I wrote this correctly, sorry, but we use this a lot to say about smth that it's the best and on top of everything..)

Thanks for the songs, they were very new to me...and I loved to hear them. In fact this is what I did every hour Smile

Kisses,
Alex
Back to top Go down
Marina
Marina

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 May - 12:51

Val ! Yesterday evening, I tought about you because Garou was in a TV show heart2 and I sang a very very new song "L'injustice". It was very good ! nice This song will be on his new album, that it will be published in June ! :vo:
"L'injustice" was written by Pascal Obispo, I don't know if you know him, but he is very famous in France and I like him very much, he did many songs sung by Natasha St-Pier and he composed the musical "Les 10 commandements". :stari: But I don't know if it is famous in Russia and other countries...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French music   French music - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French music
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next