Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sea of love (More ot lubov)

Go down 
+14
Lacey
Elfaria
mila
hrisi_plamenova
kalinche
piemontesina
Petra
Ivana
viktoria
risha_11
MARI
7llewops
iv4eto_k
Vania
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec - 2:51

Hrisi, you are so tender when you go to hug Max and when you clench
the Albena's hand in your hands....
Many thanks for the videos and thanks also to all the girls who demonstrated so much love for our Albie and Max.. zvet
I am really affected....
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec - 7:54

I could think normally only today... Girls, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all, that you have made for Albie and Max and will still! zvet zvet zvet
Your, our support is very necessary to them now ! We can support them only by means of the Internet and speak all of you MANY THANKS! loveall
And sorry for my english! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec - 4:52

Great initiative! Thank you for the video.
Само леко с черната боя за коса Very Happy :освен че състарява с 10 години и ви загрозява до неузнавемост, ви прави да изглеждате като циганки. scratch Не се обиждайте, това е съвсем доброжелателен коментар. Всичко добро за празниците, МИЛИ БЪЛГАРКИ! santa
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec - 16:57

:stari: Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Wheee!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! You MAAAAAAAAAAADEEEEEEEEEE
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT GIRRRRLLLSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Wheee!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! :stari:

Awwww... I'm sooo happy !!!!!!!!!!!! That's soooo soooooo faaab !!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! You are my heros, girls !!!!!!!!!!!! zvet Can't wait to download and to watch !!!!!!!!!! :luvzy: :respect: just because we love Wheee!!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec - 23:56

L-L-L-E-R-O-C-H-K-A Shocked Shocked Shocked you're here Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Ooooooohhhhh! I can't believe my eyes! How are you, dear Lerusia? You forgot us \/ We missed youuuuuuuuu!!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec - 0:02

Vania wrote:
L-L-L-E-R-O-C-H-K-A Shocked Shocked Shocked you're here Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Ooooooohhhhh! I can't believe my eyes! How are you, dear Lerusia? You forgot us \/ We missed youuuuuuuuu!!!! Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss
Ye-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s-s-s-ssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! I'm here and I'm back to stay forever :kataus: :kataus: :teasing: bla-bla-bla I really hope it was the worst term in my life Are you stupid of so I mean lack of time Lerka with her injur :wink: And again a huuuuuuuuuuuuge YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for youuuuuu, my darling bulgarian girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!! Ugu-ugu luv xoxo Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec - 1:40

More ot lubov was a beautiful show. I liked how they were laughing and if someone would be so kind and tell us what they were laughing at, it´d be great since my bulgarian is not so good.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec - 8:56

Ewuch wrote:
and if someone would be so kind and tell us what they were laughing at, it´d be great since my bulgarian is not so good.

I should watch it again, but as I remember, they were laughing when Natalia asked them when and how they first met Laughing (verrry interesting question Laughing ) when they fell in love.... and other "personal" questions Smile
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan - 14:17

yea Laughing that was fun. They were in the van and talked about the beginning of their relationship. Max said that he fall in love much before Albena did, but she wasn't noticing that Laughing Laughing Laughing also he said that at the beginning she had a boyfriend and Nathalia asked whether he was a hockey player because she've heard that ice skaters date hockey players Very Happy she asked albena "was he a hockey player?" and she said "yes" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing it was sooo funny
Back to top Go down
piemontesina
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
piemontesina

Number of posts : 880
Residence : Torino
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan - 17:17

Oh, finally I know what they said when they were laughing!!! poklon
Thank you darling!!! zvet zvet
( I was sure that Maxim fell in love before Albena, it's sufficient to watch
their videos... heart2 Wink )
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jan - 22:37

saaad Two short Bulgarian articles about what Albena said during the "Sea of love" show about their dance to "Seven Deadly Sins" / Mozart and the bad carma of the "requiem" also in ballroom dances.
It seems that others who danced to this theme have had bad luck afterwards, too, e.g. a great Russian dancer and a skater from Canada ... So, Max is not the only one to have bad luck afterwards...
Albena seemed to be talking of an "anathema" of church following this dance... And it seems that this was one of the passages when she was in tears during the show ...

Quote of the translation:" "I advice all future contestants of skating to reject so thoughtlessy skating as us to the bad carma that gives the "requiem"." supplemented Albena Denkova."

If that´s true, then ... ufffff! saaad (I hope I gave the summary right!)

[url] http://novini.dir.bg/2008/01/06/news2512506.html [/url] and
[url] http://novini.dir.bg/2008/01/06/news2512738.html [/url]

scratch But somehow I do not know what to think about this... Wasn´t it Max who spoke about the dance????? Or am I completely wrong now??????? scratch Question Question Just another "joke" of media???? Question Question

And the more I think about it, the more I think the whole article can only be a joke...
Back to top Go down
Swetis
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
Swetis

Number of posts : 432
Residence : Estonia, Tallinn
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Jan - 23:39

Petra wrote:
saaad Two short Bulgarian articles about what Albena said during the "Sea of love" show about their dance to "Seven Deadly Sins" / Mozart and the bad carma of the "requiem" also in ballroom dances.
It seems that others who danced to this theme have had bad luck afterwards, too, e.g. a great Russian dancer and a skater from Canada ... So, Max is not the only one to have bad luck afterwards...
Albena seemed to be talking of an "anathema" of church following this dance... And it seems that this was one of the passages when she was in tears during the show ...

Quote of the translation:" "I advice all future contestants of skating to reject so thoughtlessy skating as us to the bad carma that gives the "requiem"." supplemented Albena Denkova."

If that´s true, then ... ufffff! saaad (I hope I gave the summary right!)

[url] http://novini.dir.bg/2008/01/06/news2512506.html [/url] and
[url] http://novini.dir.bg/2008/01/06/news2512738.html [/url]

scratch But somehow I do not know what to think about this... Wasn´t it Max who spoke about the dance????? Or am I completely wrong now??????? scratch Question Question Just another "joke" of media???? Question Question

And the more I think about it, the more I think the whole article can only be a joke...
I'm afraid it's really true.
Yeh, Max really was telling about that on this show...He said that their trainers were against this music, but Max being sceptic to all this mystic, didn't want to hear them. He didn't believe in all that. This is what i understood from the show...By the way recently i heard that the famous russian skater - Ekaterina Gordeeva had lost her partner(Grinkov, to my mind, i don't remember exactly.he died right on the ice) after they had danced Requiem....So it sounds like it's true... brr..really bad spell scratch shocked But Requiem sounds HELLISHLY beautiful...
Back to top Go down
http://vkontakte.ru/id14391503?62495
kalinche
knowing AM closer..
knowing AM closer..

Number of posts : 12
Residence : Sofia
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jan - 0:00

Petra, you gave the right summary. Smile
But this article is ridiculously made up by some kind of an idiot. Albena did not say a single thing written in it, she did not comment this issue about the choice of music at all, Max did, but he didn’t make any direct connection between his accident and Requiem by Mozart, he just said that they wanted to use this music before, but their coaches advised them not to because of this thing with the bad luck, he also said that Albena and he are not superstitious.
Moreover none of them cried, or at least not at this part of the conversation and definitely not because they danced to the Requiem.
Novinite.dir.bg just have a stupidity shortage on their site and they decided to fill in the gap. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jan - 23:34

I'm glad that this article was completely made-up. Rolling Eyes I cannot imagine trying to blame Maxim's accident on a piece of music. Evil or Very Mad But until this point, he's been taking responsibility for his actions, so the article does not sound true. It's sad what some journalists will write... saaad
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan - 23:45

The whole interview is made up Mad and the worst part is that some simple ordinary people with no opinion believe to crap like this. I am just wondering how come idiots like those who write this kind of rediculous articles don't get shot. Uhhh they deserve to burn in hell Twisted Evil .... i got a little away with that Laughing sorry, just too angry with the local media
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of love (More ot lubov)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3