Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sea of love (More ot lubov)

Go down 
+14
Lacey
Elfaria
mila
hrisi_plamenova
kalinche
piemontesina
Petra
Ivana
viktoria
risha_11
MARI
7llewops
iv4eto_k
Vania
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Dec - 19:28

i was sooo happy that i see them in the flesh that iw as like Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Wootsmiley... Laughing Laughing Laughing couldn't stop smiling. And then we found out that going into the bathroom can take you straight to the room with the make up ladies ..i don't nkow how it's called. Where they give makeup to the people. We had a lot of fun out there and when the show started we were at the front seats. I was really at the front with the other girls and it was amazinggggg. I'm just so sad that Albenka and Max had to leave so soon. I kind of hoped to meet them and ask them some stuff like if they recieved my CD with the website i did for them. Because when i was presenting it t school, i gave it to a representative from Vivatel who promised to give it to them. And i still don't know what happened Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Dec - 4:32

sunny Thank you for everything Ive,i bet you were beyond happiness.The photos are great,can't wait to see the show. I love you zvet
Back to top Go down
hrisi_plamenova
AM in love
AM in love
hrisi_plamenova

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2006-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec - 19:21

Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 89816046om0

http://www.moreotlubov.com/?go=expect

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2 heart2

Айде някой от българите да преведе текста.
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

Number of posts : 3667
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec - 23:08

Thanks very much for the first pic from the show, Hrisi zvet !! I´m always so glad to see them!
But they are looking so sad and serious saaad...

Last edited by Petra on Wed 12 Nov - 16:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec - 23:29

well they kind of were....but Natalia's "requem by Verdy" cracked me out...and from the first row we were like "Mozarttt" . Thank God it couldn't be heard Laughing Laughing Laughing it was funny
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 16:44

"Sea of love" will be shown today in Bulgarian TV. Pleeeeeease, think of taping Laughing and posting Laughing Laughing ! zvet in advance!

Here´s an article (in Bulgarian) about Albena and Maxim in the "Sea of love" show:
[url] http://www.standartnews.com/bg/article.php?d=2007-12-22&article=215541 [/url]

And the translation of the online translator. I hope it´s readable ...

"Albena and Maxim in "Sea of Love"
Music of Mozart brought misfortune of champions
SOFIA. Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski became heroes in "Sea of Love". Figure Skating World Champions have accepted to visit the festive edition of romantic show, which will be broadcasted on December 22 in bTV. Their fans know that recently had two birthdays and current leading Natalia Simeonova invite them into your buscheto. Viewers will see the world champions in unexpected light - very heartbroken after the crash in which Maxim took lives. Albena will cry a lot, and Maxim will explain that it is ready to bear any court revealed the show. World champions will retain minute of silence in memory of the boy who died near the mountain.
Albena and Maxim tell Natalia Simeonova that are not celebrating rozhdenite days. "I have no desire because some people do not live my age," says Maxim. "I understand that certain individuals have to weigh the actions being a model for imitation," he supplemented.
Natalia decided Simeonova to razvedri situation as a recording released by the combination, which both became world champions. Albena however refused to watch the video, contact head and cry. Then champions told that their coach was strongly against the music. "Unfortunately run every figure skater who dance of the seven deadly sins" of music from "Requiem" by Mozart, "warned coach them. Albena and Maxim, however, decided not to comply with portentous. Several months later Maxim prang.
Antoinette Peteva"

Last edited by Petra on Wed 12 Nov - 16:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 17:35

Of course, we'll show you pics and videos Smile It starts in 25 minutes Buh.. Buh.. Buh.. Uh, I'm so thrilled...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 19:16

Oh, girls, it was so touching! Now I'm too excited to tell you more about that, we'll tell you more tomorrow, maybe. I took photos, but the quality is awful. Anyway, I'm uploading them now and will show them to you. I hope we'll have very soon videos and photos with good quality.

The thing that impressed me most were Max's words that the people from the fan club made their (Albie and Max's) life happier Surprised They were looking very sad, it was terrible to watch them like this. But there were moments when they were laughing, smiling poklon

Sorry, I have to go now, I'll show you the pics later.
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 19:39

Max in the studio:
Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Moreotlubov003

Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Moreotlubov004

Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Moreotlubov005
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 19:39

Thank you for the information,Vania! I hope we'll see the video soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 20:15

Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Moreotlubov006

Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Moreotlubov007

Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Moreotlubov008
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 20:35

Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Moreotlubov009

Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Moreotlubov010

Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Moreotlubov011
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 20:50

Vania, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! zvet zvet zvet
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 22:15

Thanks for the pics!!! zvet

What were they talking about in the show?

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 22:27

:vo: Vania!!!!! Thank you soooooooo much!!!! zvet zvet
Hope to see the video soon Smile ...
Back to top Go down
hrisi_plamenova
AM in love
AM in love
hrisi_plamenova

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 22:33

That`s me Very Happy
Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Dsc01817_dbcdf_1248407 Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Dsc01816_cd8cb_1248406 Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Dsc01832_d583a_1248413

Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Dsc01830_6c73a_1248411 Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Dsc01825_84468_1248410 Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Dsc01822_e1426_1248408

Last edited by on Sat 22 Dec - 23:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 22:42

Hrisi!!! zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet zvet
Thanks to you, too, for the pics!!!
WOW!!!! You can be so glad!!! You embraced / huged them!!!
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec - 23:11

it was great in deed ohhhh i am downloading it right now and you may have it preety soon after i cut it. And i saw myself too a few times Laughing Laughing Laughing it was amazing and it brought back all good feelings from the shooting of the show.
Back to top Go down
hrisi_plamenova
AM in love
AM in love
hrisi_plamenova

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec - 7:15

bounce bounce bounce

http://www.divshare.com/download/3212872-785
Back to top Go down
risha_11
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
risha_11

Number of posts : 541
Residence : Moscow,Russia
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec - 11:06

Thank you very much for the photos and the video,girls!!! :3<>3:
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec - 13:53

Hrisi!!! Thanks again for the video zvet zvet !!! You´re great :vo: !!!
Back to top Go down
Petra
AM akin
Petra

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec - 14:54

I watched the vid right now, and Vania, you´re right! It is really touching! I mean I can´t understand what they say (If someone could give a brief summary, it would be great!), but I can see into their faces and I can read in these... I love heart2 the moments when they are smiling Very Happy sunny, they make me smile, too ... but the moments in which they are so sad saaad ... make me sad, too saaad ... especially when watching Maxims face, his eyes saaad saaad ... But I´m glad there were moments he could smile Very Happy ... That gives me hope!!!

Please hold on, both of you!!! Whatever time will bring and whatever future will be for you, I wish you the best of all!!! You´re the best and will always be!!!

P.S.: Hrisi, you really made a good job there!!!
Back to top Go down
MARI
AM forever in love
AM forever in love
MARI

Number of posts : 642
Residence : Albie, Max! Thanks for all!

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec - 21:06

Hrisi,thank you SO MUCH for the video! zvet I have seen... I cried, when saw... Sad Sad Sad It was so touching, so sad and so really...Albena and Max are light, shining people. sunny Always. Let all will be good! Albie, Maxim, keep holding on! poklon We are with you! heart2
Back to top Go down
http://mari13.livejournal.com/
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec - 12:22

Even before the show was shot..i promised that i was going to make a montage about it and i did. You can see it when you go to my creations. There ae also lots of our home made videos included in it. Very Happy it was soo much fun
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec - 1:35

I have just watched the video!

Ladies, you were marvellous, and I think that Albenka and Max really did feel our support through you! It was so touching!

The moment that impressed me most however was when they showed the video from the SDS and Albena started crying.

I think that it was a very dramatic moment for both of them because they wanted to smile for you, and to really respond to your feelings, but now they morally cannot let this happen.

I think that your deed was really nice and they appreciate it.

Thank you very much for the message tha you brought to them!

I love you all!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of love (More ot lubov)   Sea of love (More ot lubov) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of love (More ot lubov)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next