Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating :heart2:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating  :heart2: Empty
PostSubject: about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating :heart2:   about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating  :heart2: Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 15:39

http://www.gamesbids.com/cgi-bin/news/viewnews.cgi?category=1&id=1147191275

"Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sofia 2014 Promoted By World Champion Ice Dancers
Posted 12:14 pm ET (GamesBids.com)

World Champion ice dancing pair Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski, ambassadors for Sofia’s 2014 Winter Olympic bid, performed at an ice gala in Sofia recently and demonstrated their commitment to their role as ambassadors by wearing specially created outfits adorned with the Sofia 2014 bid logo.

Denkova said, “we hope that our young Bulgarian skaters with us tonight will be able to compete on home ice against the world’s best in a Sofia 2014 Olympic Winter Games”.

The pair vowed to continue their efforts to promote Sofia 2014 to the world figure skating community. "

I think it's wonderful. I could never admire them enough for all they did, they managd to change this sport, to accomplish something, to write history for Bulgaria. It's not all about winning (like for other coupless) it's about how people will perceive you and about what you, as a single person, can do to improve the status-quo. It's about using your power in order to do good...

I love them so much, such beautiful and good people... heart2

(This is not the first article about this, but the last one I found. And I wanted to post this very much.)
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating :heart2:   about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating  :heart2: Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 15:49

Thanks, Alex, for posting it :dube:

alexandra wrote:
Quote :
I could never admire them enough for all they did, they managd to change this sport, to accomplish something, to write history for Bulgaria.

Thanks, dear! You are absolutely right - they write the history of this sport in Bulgaria. Thnaks for the nice words!

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating :heart2:   about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating  :heart2: Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 15:59

Vania wrote:
Thanks, Alex, for posting it :dube:

Thanks, dear! You are absolutely right - they write the history of this sport in Bulgaria. Thnaks for the nice words!

:kiss:

It was my pleasure.. Wink
No need to thank me for that... :<33:
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating :heart2:   about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating  :heart2: Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 17:55

Alex wrote!
Quote :
World Champion ice dancing pair Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski, ambassadors for Sofia’s 2014 Winter Olympic bid, performed at an ice gala in Sofia recently and demonstrated their commitment to their role as ambassadors by wearing specially created outfits adorned with the Sofia 2014 bid logo.

Denkova said, “we hope that our young Bulgarian skaters with us tonight will be able to compete on home ice against the world’s best in a Sofia 2014 Olympic Winter Games”.

I am happy to hear that! I hope they do a wonderful job!!!!

Although, I know Sofia is going to compete against spanish JACA :zy: :zy: :zy :flag: :flag: :lmd: :zy:

It doesn´t matter for me anyway!!! :zy: I LOVE ALBENA AND MAX!!! :surce: :surce: VERY MUCH!!!

AND THEY ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!! SOOOO THIS IS AN ADVANTAGE!! :zy: :zy:

LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU ALLLLLLL VERY MUCH!!!!! :surce: :surce: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating :heart2:   about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating  :heart2: Icon_minitimeWed 10 May - 22:08

Maria wrote!
Quote :
Although, I know Sofia is going to compete against spanish JACA :zy: :zy: :zy :flag: :flag: :lmd: :zy:

It doesn´t matter for me anyway!!! :zy: I LOVE ALBENA AND MAX!!! :surce: :surce: VERY MUCH!!!

AND THEY ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!! SOOOO THIS IS AN ADVANTAGE!! :zy: :zy:

LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU ALLLLLLL VERY MUCH!!!!! :surce: :surce: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
[/quote]

I love Albena and Maxim too!!! I hope they do a wonderful job about this!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating :heart2:   about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating  :heart2: Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 17:07

I think that's the right topic to say that: Laughing Because of Albena and Max many children began skating, and this sport is more and more popular in Bulgaria. lol! and maybe one day we'll have more champions!

THANKS, ALBENA AND MAX! WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating :heart2:   about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating  :heart2: Icon_minitimeTue 16 May - 22:25

Quote Vania!
Quote :

I think that's the right topic to say that: Laughing Because of Albena and Max many children began skating, and this sport is more and more popular in Bulgaria. lol! and maybe one day we'll have more champions!

THANKS, ALBENA AND MAX! WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!

YES!!!! THANKS, ALBENA AND MAXIM!!! zvet

I do understand you, bulgarians!!! BECAUSE MY COUNTRY HAS NO SKATERS!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating :heart2:   about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating  :heart2: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about Albena and Maxim's love for figure-skating :heart2:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amour & Magie forum!! :: Our Albenka and Max :) :: Interview & another mass-media info-
Jump to: