Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bulgarian lessons??

Go down 
+7
cute_n_gorgeous
risha_11
Anya
aline
Lana
alexandra
Liz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tanuki
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
tanuki

Number of posts : 39
Residence : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Bulgarian lessons?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons??   Bulgarian lessons?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 0:26

Thank you both for answering ^^ heart2 I was shocked that ама is same as но, I thought it was more complicated... Is ама more colloquial? So now, it's my turn to try...
Ами, има много хубави кънкъорки, ама Албена е нашето най-хубаво и най-мило слънче...
Oh, and with this sentence more questions come to my mind... Where should I use the article? And is the word for 'skater' the right one? It's what the dir dictionary said ^.^ I feel so dumb about Bulgarian grammar... I read a lot of Bulgarian (mostly scientific stuff =.=), thus my problems are colloquial expressions and grammar ^.^ Our teacher never explained us grammar and she's old and showed us old stuff and never did any conversation... So, thank you lots for your help ^^ nice
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons??   Bulgarian lessons?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 9:23

Very good, Tanuki! :vo:
You used АМА and АМИ correctly :vo:

Quote :
Is ама more colloquial?
yes

I just want to correct a tiny mistake in your sentence:
Ами, има много хубави кънкьорки, ама Албена е нашето най-хубаво и най-мило слънце...

I'll give you "6" (the highest mark in Bulgaria) :woow: Even 6+ because of the contents of the phrase, I mean - the example you gave, with our sunshine sunny

And Viki, what mark will you give to Tanuki Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
tanuki
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons??   Bulgarian lessons?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 13:03

Huhu ^^ Thank you, Vania ^^ I also wondered why there was ъо instead of ьо, maybe I shouldn't trust an online dictionary that much and use my brain more ^.^ So how would you say 'little sun' then? I remember I've seen a cute diminutive in the Bulgarian forum that is Албенче... Razz
Of course Albena is one of my biggest motivations to learn Bulgarian, but there is much more ^^ Many Bulgarian people I've met were so cordial and I think that Bulgarian traditional music is unique, the language itself is enchanting... By the way, in Germany 6 is the lowest mark ^^ Though you don't get it at the university, because everything below 4 is failed...
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons??   Bulgarian lessons?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 13:18

tanuki wrote:
So how would you say 'little sun' then? I remember I've seen a cute diminutive in the Bulgarian forum that is Албенче... Razz

The diminutive is "слънчице". I can't explain you the logic of the formation of diminutives, if there's any Erm.. . Sometimes I understand how difficult is to explain your own language to foreigners :wink: , because we know these things, but why smth is said in one way, and not in another... Erm..

Quote :

Many Bulgarian people I've met were so cordial and I think that Bulgarian traditional music is unique, the language itself is enchanting...

Thank you for your nice words Kisssssssssss
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons??   Bulgarian lessons?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 May - 20:38

Vania wrote:
And Viki, what mark will you give to Tanuki Very Happy ?
6+++++++ and a green beam sunny

tanuki wrote:
So now, it's my turn to try...
Ами, има много хубави кънкъорки, ама Албена е нашето най-хубаво и най-мило слънче...

Great job tanuki . zvet
As for the diminutives nooo it's been a while and my Grammar is not stong but those we use to make cutter names for young kid ,beloved person,small animal or something relly cute and sweet..Like for example girl /момиче /and little girl/момиченце/ it would be :
Mädchen=девочка
kleine Mädchen=девчонка

About the formation is kind of complicated .I'll try to find better Grammar explanation. sunny
So here is :There are some specific exseptions but mostly for male names/nouns usualy is the root + -е, -енце, -че, -ле and for female names/ nouns is the root + е, -ле, -че,-ка, -ичка, -ничка .
This is a helpful link but in Bulgarian ,maybe with Google translate you'll get the idea.Smile.
http://www.belb.net/personal/zidarova/deminutiva_lex.htm
Back to top Go down
tanuki
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons??   Bulgarian lessons?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 May - 23:17

thank you thank you ^^ it's very kind to help me :woow:
this article is interesting, maybe I'll take this topic for my final exam... or maybe something easier ^^
loveall

there is another useful link for Bulgarian learning ~
http://www.hf.uio.no/ilos/studier/studenttjenester/Nettressurser/bulg/mat/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian lessons??   Bulgarian lessons?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian lessons??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2