Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slavy Magazine

Go down 
+18
viktoria
*MAGic diable*
MARI
risha_11
hrisi_plamenova
SaraSofia
Maria
dobrovesta
Anya
rosee
alexandra
kordelia
Grace
Elfaria
Ewuch
iv4eto_k
Kat
Vania
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 13:35

Hey!!! I bought Slavy Magazine and there's an amazing photosession and interview with Albie and Max cheers !!! But our scanner doesn't work, I'll try to find where to scan the photos and show them to you!!! They're fabulous! ohhhh
I also will try to translate the interview.

To all the Bulgarian girls - try to find the magazine, it's worthing! zvet :woow: :stari:

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Kat
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Kat

Number of posts : 39
Residence : Sofia
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 14:32

Oh, you found it! Great! I'll look for it too. If you don't find where to scan the pictures, I can scan them, only I have to find the magazine first.
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Number of posts : 440
Residence : Veliko Turnovo/Bulgaria :)
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 14:57

Please find a way to scan them
P.S What is that magazine and when did it went out, is it too late for me to bye it ? :face: affraid
vsu6tnost koj broj e za 2007 godina?
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 15:08

iv4eto_k wrote:
Please find a way to scan them
P.S What is that magazine and when did it went out, is it too late for me to bye it ? :face: affraid
vsu6tnost koj broj e za 2007 godina?

Иве, ще ти отговоря на български за по-лесно Wink
Списанието излезе вчера и аз лично много трудно го намерих тук, в Пловдив, защото ми казаха, че не всички го зареждали всеки път, явно не се продава много Razz . Това е сайтът на списанието, откъдето можеш да видиш как изглежда, само че не е ъпдейтван от много време.
http://www.slavymagazine.com/
Води се 4-ти брой - струва 4 лв.

Впрочем, ако някой може да сканира снимките, ще съм много благодарна, защото скенерът в офиса нещо се е прецакал, а иначе има на кой да дам да ми ги сканира, но ще стане чак в понеделник saaad Дано някой може да го направи преди това poklon

Поздрави!

И успех в търсенето, дано го намерите. В краен случай, в сайта на списанието има мейли, може да пишете да ви го изпратят, ако има начин.
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 17:43

Мерси много , аз съм от В.Т. обаче живея малко далечко от центъра и накарах една приятелка да го потърси, но също не го е намерила, аз ще се щурам утре и няма да спра докато не го намеря. Ако го купя ще го сканирам ohhhh cheers
п.с. какво има на корицата , за да знам ако го видя някъде
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 17:54

iv4eto_k wrote:
п.с. какво има на корицата , за да знам ако го видя някъде

Снимка на Албенчето и Макс - няма начин да не го забележиш! Very Happy Макар че Албенка е малко неузнаваема и е в профил.
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 18:09

Ох наистина ли, ей толкова много го искам а сега няма как Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad ...дано да го намеря, ще е срамота

иначе намерих адреса на списанието и дали ще е възможно примерно да го поръчам ако е свършило, и преди съм питала така и са ми казвали че трябва да се вържа с редактор ри или нещо такова....просто няма начин да го изпусна
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 18:17

First part of the interview in the magazine (very short, but I don’t have much time Embarassed )

Question: Albena and Maxim, where is your home? In Bulgaria, in the US or in Russia?
Max: It seems it’s in Boing 707. :kataus:
Q. Where do you live in the USA?
Max: In a small students town near to Philadelphia – New Ark.
Q. Can you describe your apartment in New Ark?
Albena: We don’t have anything especially beautiful. The best thing is that we have a view to green spaces, and we have the feeling we live in a house.
Max: It’s called “One bedroom apartment”. We have one room and one bedroom. It’s a completely normal apartment, without any luxuries.
Q. What is the view?
Max: Because we live on the 1st floor, when we open the door we go out into a garden with a pool.
Q. What is the style of your apartment?
Max: Absolutely ordinary.
Q. What do you eat usually?
Albena: I love the Bulgarian kitchen. When we train, we prefer the dietetic food. We avoid the fat meаt, the yellow cheese, and generally, we use less products from animal origin.
Maxim: I don’t eat dietetic food. I love meat. When a cook some dish with meat to Albena, she’s very happy, especially when I cook *shashlik* in marinade. I like most to cook on grill, on charcoal.
Q. Do you avoid the sweet soft drinks?
Maxim: Lately I don’t drink juices or soft drinks, I prefer drink water or soda sometimes.

I'll try to translate more tomorrow. I know, this first part isn't very interesting, :blush2: ... I hope the other Bulgarian girls can help me with the translation. This interview is in 14 (!!!) pages, with the photos. :dube:
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Number of posts : 95
Residence : Košice
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 18:22

PLEASEeeeeeeeeeeee I dont understed you. I know read abuka, but I dont speak bulgarian. I want to see this pictures also. But When aj open www.slavymagazin.com I dont find it.Help me. Thank pale pale
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 18:29

Ewuch wrote:
PLEASEeeeeeeeeeeee I dont understed you. I know read abuka, but I dont speak bulgarian. I want to see this pictures also. But When aj open www.slavymagazin.com I dont find it.Help me. Thank pale pale

Ewuch, we weren't talking about the interview, so you didn't miss anything important. I explained to iv4eto where she can find the magazine, the prize, and that she can order it online (but only for Bulgaria I presume) in this site, which, btw, isn't updated since February.
You'll see the photos, don't worry! :wink:
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 18:37

Ok no more bulgarian for us :wink:
..lucky you Vania, you can enjoy that piece of happiness :luvzy: :dube: :dube: ...i hope i will too tomorrow

Spin
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 19:07

Thank you........... I am big fan Albena and Maxim, but I dont understed bulgaria and my enlish is little bit problem....I am not happy that I am not in the Bulgaria because I dont see magazine, programs with AM on TV... Everthing information I have only net..... I enjoy on the foto. I hope that your scaner will by ok :vo:
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 19:34

If i get it i will scan it for sure...let's just hope that i will find it
Slavy Magazine Emotikonki2mp4
P.S. I made this emoticon ^
Back to top Go down
Ewuch
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Ewuch

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr - 23:27

Ohhhh your new emoticon is sweet a funny flower
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 9:08

Today i went downtown at 8.00 to look for that magazine and all i was told was that it didn't went out yet or they weren't recieving it at all Crying or Very sad Sad ....why isn't it in Veliko Turnovo yet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 12:21

I like very much Max's answer on this question:

- Who is your first love?
Max: Albena. I've had girlfriends, but Albena is my true love!
(aaawwww :dube: )

I really, really do hope that someone else will find the magazine and will scan the photos, please! I can't do it! :disap:
Believe me, many questions aren't so interesting, the journalist ask them always the same questions, which answers we know :mdr: I'll translate later the most interesting parts.

Elfariaaaaa, where are you :luvzy: ? Your english is much better than mine - you'll translate it better than me :blush2: !
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 14:55

Vania, sorry darling, but I have been looking for that magazine all over Botevgrad, and the people from the shops say that they do not have it... some even have not heard of such a magazine Crying or Very sad

And I am soooo curious about the photos! But I promise - as soon as I buy it, I will translate it all! I know how important it is to all of us..

And Vania, thank you for sharing parts of the interview.. it seems quite... intriguing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 15:14

Vania wrote:
I like very much Max's answer on this question:

- Who is your first love?
Max: Albena. I've had girlfriends, but Albena is my true love!
That is probably actually the most adorable thing ever. Buh..
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 15:28

Oh you guys.....i want this magazine soooo much, i will kill for it (joke Very Happy ), and in the shops they say that they don't have it or that they haven't recieved it for 2 months - uhhh i hate them, but i will get it one way or another, Vania you mentioned something about ordering it on the net - how can i do that, is there a site? ohhhh
pleaseee poklon
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 15:35

iv4eto_k wrote:
Vania you mentioned something about ordering it on the net - how can i do that, is there a site? ohhhh
pleaseee poklon

Yes, the e-mails are somewhere in Contacts, I think scratch
here:
http://www.slavymagazine.com/contacts.htm
Back to top Go down
Kat
AM fan novice
AM fan novice
Kat

Number of posts : 39
Residence : Sofia
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 16:22

I saw it yesterday, but it was too late and the kiosk was closed Sad I'll try again today and hopefully tomorrow will be able to scan the pictures.
By the way, here in Sofia it's not easy to find it too. For those who live in Sofia, I saw it at Pliska.
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 16:32

If i see it in a shop and the shop is closed i will probably break the glass and take it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
...hurry with the scanning, oh i want to buy it soo much
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 17:28

Another short part:

What style are your clothes? From which brand?
Albena : sport and elegant. I don't care about the brands.

Maxim: I usually wear sport clothes. Now in Sofia, when we don't train, I usually wear jeans and a coat. I have two pairs of jeans and I change them. I don't care about the brand, if I like them I buy them.

What is your favourite jewel?

Albena: I like both - the expensive and the cheap jewels. The important for them is to be impressive and in unison with the season.
Maxim : I'm always wearing my two rings. I bought the first one 10 years ago, and Albena gave me the other. I'm wearing too a medallion with my sign of the zodiac Scorpio.

Your favourite watches?

Maxim: Citizen. They're sponsors of the World Championships and they give us watches for high ranking.

Your favourite frangrances?
Albena: Dolce Vita, Yves Saint-Laurent, Hugo Boss.
Maxim: Versace, Pacco, Hugo Boss

What is your mobile phone?
Albena: Nokia from Vivatel. They give us different models. The phones are very good and we're very grateful to Vivatel.
Maxim: Mine is Nokia E83.

To be continued Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iv4eto_k
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
iv4eto_k

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 17:46

Thanks a lot for translating them (well...posting them, i wouldn't have a problem if it was bulgarian Very Happy )
...i'm looking forward to see the comming parts Don't worry Rose Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr - 18:09

If we open your wardrobe, what will we see?
Albena: If you ask max, he’ll tell you “Thousand useless things”. I always think that I don’t have anything to wear, but he answers that I have so many clothe. I don’t know where the truth is.
Maxim: In Sofia I don’t have a wardrobe. I do, in America, but it’s full mostly with Albena’s clothes. I have only a pair of trousers, a shirt and my official suit.

When you’re in good mood:
Albena: I do the same as when I’m in a bad mood. We always train, no matter in what humour are we.
Maxim: I’m always in a good mood. I feel depressed very rarely, because I usually train. When I have spare time, I’m doing carting or paintball with my friends.

Max: I think that Albena is the best choice for President of the Bulgarian skating federation, because she’s very responsible in everything she’s doing.
:stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slavy Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slavy Magazine   Slavy Magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slavy Magazine
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next