Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting

Go down 
+7
Serena
Marina
Maria
Grace
alexandra
Vania
Elfaria
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

Number of posts : 305
Residence : BG
Registration date : 2006-04-07

Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Empty
PostSubject: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 13:48

Ladies, I am so sorry, that I don't have the whole article. I am sure that the Bulgarian girls can find the magazine - it is called "More healthy".

The pictures are marvellollous as always! There is Abelnka Pulling up Maxim's hair.. and Maxim is pulling her hat up - very nice picture.

Here are some intresting facts about them (I cite from memory, so i apologise in advance):

Reporter: What is your favourite figure?
Maxim: Albena's figure of course!

R: Do you roller-skate?
M: Albena doesn't let me do so. But once I bought a pair of roller skaters... and I skated in the centrer of Tzarevo (Hey - this is my place!!!! I am going to go there in a few weeks!) Albena has a vila there. So I made some figures while skating... but when I speeded up too much, I fell on my face and everybody laughed. That is why I don't practice anymore.

R: What do you eat?
A: A lot of things.
M: She eats everything I cook for her - especially meat balls (in Bulgarian - kiufteta and kebapcheta).
A:Yes, and I love everything that is unhealthy - sweet, meat, bread, etc.
M: She eats so little - only green salads! Some days ago she called and said "I haven't eaten for two days". Oh my God! If I do not eat for two days.. I will die!

R: Do you put on wight easy?
M: Yes, I do - in summer. But after the summer I put off 6-7 kilos. I remember when some japanese girls (Meg, I think he talks about you!!!) gave us japanese kimonos. You know how they are tied. So I was so fat then - it was quite funny. When I put on a lot of weigh my nose sinks into my fat cheeks.

R: Do you dance outside the ice?
A: Well, not so much.
M: Once wesley Snipes invited her to dance with him, but she refused - maybe because she know what happens after the rapper dances! Usually we prefer just to sit and stare!

Well... that is all i remember for now - If i recall something else, I will write!

:stari: flower ohhhh :<33: poklon :vo: zvet :stari:
Back to top Go down
http://www.elfaria.deviantart.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 14:09

ELFARIAAAAA, THANKS, DEAR! zvet zvet

Very interesting interview, thanks for posting it for us ohhhh
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jun - 16:23

Wow, Elfaria thank you!!
Thank you very much, dear Elfaria, for writing down the interview...
I enjoyed reading it a lot. Maxim is very funny as usual. His nose sinks into his cheeks. lol!
So, I see he cooks...poor Albena. Or is it vice-versa? :kataus:

Elfaria wrote:

The pictures are marvellollous as always! There is Abelnka Pulling up Maxim's hair.. and Maxim is pulling her hat up - very nice picture.
I'm sure they are.... It would be awesome if somebody scan the photos Smile
Thank you for describing them Smile

Elfaria wrote:

M: She eats everything I cook for her - especially meat balls (in Bulgarian - kiufteta and kebapcheta).
M: She eats so little - only green salads! Some days ago she called and said "I haven't eaten for two days". Oh my God! If I do not eat for two days.. I will die!

Wow...2 days? It is a bit too much, I think. Shocked nooo
Hehe...I love "kiufteta". They are among my favourite types of food. We call them "chiftele" . You read "kiftele". Similar, don't you think?! hehe..

Elfaria wrote:

Well... that is all i remember for now - If i recall something else, I will write!

:stari: flower ohhhh :<33: poklon :vo: zvet :stari:

Thak you zvet zvet
It was great to read this.... zvet
Back to top Go down
Grace
AM expert

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2006-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 3:50

Elfaria wrote:
Oh, Albena. Meat isn't unhealthy, silly girl. It's PROTEIN. Ugh, I worry about her eating habits. But at least I get the impression that Max is usually telling her to eat more rather than eat less. More meatballs, less starving yourself for days on end. Razz

Quote :
R: Do you dance outside the ice?
A: Well, not so much.
M: Once wesley Snipes invited her to dance with him, but she refused - maybe because she know what happens after the rapper dances! Usually we prefer just to sit and stare!
:kataus: I'm trying to imagine Albena dancing with Wesley Snipes. It's not working. :kataus:

Thanks for sharing that with us, Elfaria!
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 13:32

ELFARIA heart2

Thank you for this interview :vo:

And a big thanks for translating it!!!! :surce:

BESOS! :kiss:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 15:13

Grace wrote:

:kataus: I'm trying to imagine Albena dancing with Wesley Snipes. It's not working. :kataus:

No, it doesn't Laughing for me either.

I'll search for this magazine and tomorrow I'll scan the photos, but they will be black&white Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad unless I find a way to make them in colours (I don't know very well how to scan :blush2: :blush2: :disap: :disap: )

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 18:08

alexandra wrote:
Hehe...I love "kiufteta". They are among my favourite types of food. We call them "chiftele" . You read "kiftele". Similar, don't you think?! hehe..
I don't know it, but I'm sure it's very very good (I love meat !).

Thank you Elfaria for this interview, it's very interesting ! :<33:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 22:03

THank you, Elfaria!!!

I loved to read the interview!! Very Happy Very Happy :surce:
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jun - 22:25

UAUUU!!! lol!

CUTE INTERVIEW!!! heart2 heart2

THANK YOU, ELFARIA! nice poklon

It was very nice of you! zvet
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 11:05

Hi, as promised, I scanned the photos, Cool but the quality is very very poor, I'm sorry, I can't make it better Embarassed Embarassed

A very cute one:

Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting 222227tk

lol!

Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting 333335at

And my favorite:

Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting 121212128pi

The text on the photo is: THE SUMMER OF THE ICE KINGS
Back to top Go down
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 11:19

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Dear Elfaria! :<33: thanks for translation this article! soooo funny :kataus:

Elfaria wrote:

Woooooow! Albena eats only green salads everyday?? it's so healthy! Very Happy that's why she always keeps slender body :wink: I want to take like her life in my life!

Quote :
R: Do you put on wight easy?
M: Yes, I do - in summer. But after the summer I put off 6-7 kilos. I remember when some japanese girls (Meg, I think he talks about you!!!) gave us japanese kimonos. You know how they are tied. So I was so fat then - it was quite funny. When I put on a lot of weigh my nose sinks into my fat cheeks.

Yes, it's true! Embarassed I gave them Japanese Kimonos(it's Japanese traditional clothes)and dressed it them Embarassed Before wearing Kimono, so funny Maxim who asked me "Ohh can I take off clothes just now?" we laughed :kataus: you know, Kimono has a sash to tie a waist so I tied Maxim's waist with a sash Razz I really love Albena's Kimono style! So beautiful, sweeeet!!!!! :dube: I gave her lovely pink Kimono and she asked me "you chose this color for me? it's nice color!" I'm so happy she liked Kimono! My friend helped her to dress Kimono, at then Maxim checked instruction "how to wear" Razz so happy Maxim was talking about me in their interview Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Quote :

Elfaria! thanks a lot! zvet I'm looking forward to read more! Thanks again! :<33:

Kisses!
Meg

Last edited by on Sat 24 Jun - 11:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Marina
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 11:21

Thank you very very much Vania !!! :<33:
The last one is so funny ! :kataus:
And the others are very cute ! heart2

Thanks again !!! :vo:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
mila
AM in love
AM in love
mila

Number of posts : 220
Residence : :)
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 11:24

Hi girls!!! Basketball

Woooooooooooooow!!!!! Dear Vania!!! :<33: THANKS FOR POSTING LOVELY PHOTOS!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooow!! :woow: :woow: :woow: Sooooooo SWEEEEET!!!!!! I heart2 Albena's looks!!!!! Lovely dress for summer!!!!!!! sunny

Thanks again!!!!! zvet

Kisses!
Meg
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/milagro795
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 11:27

mila wrote:

Yes, it's true! Embarassed I gave them Japanese Kimonos(it's Japanese traditional clothes)and dressed it them Embarassed Before wearing Kimono, so funny Maxim who asked me "Ohh can I take off clothing just now?" we laughed :kataus: you know, Kimono has a sash to tie a waist so I tied Maxim's waist with a sash Razz I really love Albena's looks with Kimono! So beautiful, sweeeet!!!!! :dube: so happy Maxim was talking about me in their interview Embarassed

Ooh, Meg! :dube: Very nice from you to gave them kimonos :kataus: I try to imagine Max in kimono :cool: I'm sure they looked gorgeous in it! reverance

Kisses!
Back to top Go down
Lindi
AM in love
AM in love
Lindi

Number of posts : 137
Residence : Albie&Max 2 time world champ;)

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 12:25

Hi Girls!! Vania!!

Thank's the lovley fotos!!! Very Happy

Elfaria thank's the interview Very Happy

kisses:Lindi
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 12:38

Few details from the interview: while the reporter was wondering what kind of questions to ask, Max said: Don't ask things like: How did you met? How old are you? Will you get married? How long are you together? Laughing

Once Max and Albena went out skiing and Max skied straight ahead, in a straight line (I hope I use the right words Embarassed ) At the finish some man went next to him and said: You're very brave, why don't you sign in the team? And Max said: Look, I'm not very brave, I just like skiing in straight line, and after, I was afraid to stop. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 22:38

Vaniaaaa..... heart2
THANK YOU!!!
I love this kind of photos...the always look amazing and cute..with huge, bright smiles. It's really cute what you did. Thanks zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jun - 22:50

Vania wrote:
Hi, as promised, I scanned the photos, Cool but the quality is very very poor, I'm sorry, I can't make it better Embarassed Embarassed

A very cute one:

Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting 222227tk
Woooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!! :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: :woow: I missed tooooo much!!!!!!!!!!! A cute interview (thank you so much, milichka Mari! :<33: ) and now... Vanichka.. niamam dumi prosto! :stari: Snimki sa strahotniiii!!!!!!!!!!! :stari: So cute and beautiful, my favourite is this where Max kisses Albie's shoulder :woow: :woow: :woow: Vania, can I use these photos for the site, molia te! poklon I'm going to make a lot of up-dates and to change our site a little on vacations, so.. can I take these wonderful photos as well?? poklon heart2
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! zvet zvet zvet :<33: ohhhh
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 11:32

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Vania, can I use these photos for the site, molia te! poklon I'm going to make a lot of up-dates and to change our site a little on vacations, so.. can I take these wonderful photos as well?? poklon heart2 [/size]
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! zvet zvet zvet :<33: ohhhh

Of course, you can, zayka moya (нали не си против да ти казвам така?) Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss No need to ask me! lovely heart I'll be very glad! There were 3 more photos in this magazine, but smaller than these ones, and I had not enough time to scan them Sorry..

I'm happy you like the photos! They look dazzling! Alby & Max!! lovely heart
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 11:46

Ваня, искам АМА МНОГО да ти благодаря за снимките! Разкошни са, нали?! Наистина thank you so much for the time spent!!!!

loveall heart2
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 11:58

Elfaria wrote:
Ваня, искам АМА МНОГО да ти благодаря за снимките! Разкошни са, нали?! Наистина thank you so much for the time spent!!!!

loveall heart2

Няма за какво, Елфария! heart2 За мен е удоволствие да споделя снимките с вас! Наистина са разкошни lol! Списанието вече ми се измачка - толкова пъти четох статията!! baaa

Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!!
Back to top Go down
Elfaria
AM bg sorceress
Elfaria

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 12:04

khe khe khe - че как?! Те са толкова сладки! Дори и в обикновено скучните интервюта... те показат толкова добре своята живост и позитивност! Smile Аз мисля, че разказвах как съм се смяла с глас докато четох интервюто на репа... Абе луди глави сме ние - някакви фенчета! Smile кхе кхе кхе

и пак! БЛАГОДАРЯ! zvet
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jun - 15:07

Vania wrote:
Of course, you can, zayka moya (нали не си против да ти казвам така?) Kisssssssssss Kisssssssssss No need to ask me! lovely heart I'll be very glad! There were 3 more photos in this magazine, but smaller than these ones, and I had not enough time to scan them Sorry..
I'm happy you like the photos! They look dazzling! Alby & Max!! lovely heart
Ах, Ваничка, много наистина много ти благодаря!!! Kisssssssssss И.. знаеш, миличка просто обожавам когато ти ми казваш "зайка моя" :dube: това звучи мнооооогггоо сладко на русски just because we love lovely heart
Целувки! lovely heart lovely heart lovely heart
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jul - 0:54

WOWWWWW!!!

THANK YOU, LERA!! Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose

THEY LOOK GORGEOUS!!!!! sunny sunny

Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!! Alby & Max!! Alby & Max!! Yahoooo!!! Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jul - 2:58

:surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:

THEY LOOK GORGEOUS!!! SOOOO SWEEEET!!!!

:surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce: :surce:

THANK YOU!!!!!

:kiss:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting   Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview in a health magazine - Very very interesting
Page 1 of 1