Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia

Go down 
+2
cute_n_gorgeous
lanadd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia   Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 19:06

Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia today cheers
http://topsport.ibox.bg/news/id_846729248
Karponosov said at the airport " They can continue to skate at a high level for some more years. I wish them an olympic tittle. They'll have a good future. Our work together was great, there were also some difficulties but everything was in the name of the success.
The most difficult moment for us was this year, when we wanted them not to compete at the EC and the happiest after the FD in Tokyo. "

Linichuk " The happiest moment for me wasn't after the FD, but during their FD. They danced it beautifully and even the audience was holding their breath. During their carrier, AM have had bad and good moments, but probably that is what made them great persons"

Girls i feel so much respect and love for Natalia and Gennadi and i am very happy our president will award them. And i also hope Gennadi's wish will come true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia   Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 21:25

Oh! Thank you soo much! It's so sweet!
Gennadi's wish rules!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia   Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia Icon_minitimeMon 9 Apr - 21:40

After i watched their arrival at the bg tv (i ll post the link in videos) i have to tell you, Natalia is a very graceful and beautiful women..i am a big fan of hers and i do understand now where does the refinement of AM programs come from and why they admire L/K zvet
Even the way she moves and speaks is soo exquisite..inspiring heart2

I think they are much more then coaches and students...look where is Linichuk's hand and how Albena is watching her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

Number of posts : 91
Residence : in my own world
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia   Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 2:33

I pray the coaches persuade them to stay till the Olympics. If they leave, the judges will have 2 years to pick new favorites, let alone they will lose their good shape. Please stay! sunny Wink Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia   Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 11:31

Thanks for the interviews, lanadd! zvet
Back to top Go down
Anya
AM directors
AM directors

Number of posts : 438
Residence : Russia
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia   Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 14:39

lanadd wrote:
"...I wish them an olympic tittle..."
Erm.. It becomes to be my obsession...
:jump3: Olympics...

P.S. lanadd, thanks for good news! Bravo!
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia   Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 19:16

You're sooo welcome...even if they take a break in 2008, i think they ll come back in 2009 and will stay for the OG...L/K seem to be very insistant about the Olympic tittle and i don't think they'll let AM retire so easily(or at least i hope so)
I have to agree i think it is better to take part in 2008 competitions, because if not, they won't have judge in 2009
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia   Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 19:40

lanadd wrote:
You're sooo welcome...even if they take a break in 2008, i think they ll come back in 2009 and will stay for the OG...L/K seem to be very insistant about the Olympic tittle and i don't think they'll let AM retire so easily(or at least i hope so)
I have to agree i think it is better to take part in 2008 competitions, because if not, they won't have judge in 2009

The 2009 WC will be in US, which means the mediocre B/A will be pushed hard to the gold. Look how many mistakes they made in Tokio, but the judges overlooked them all!
If A&M leave now, it would be a suicide for the OG. Besides, I am really burning with curiosity what their OD will be on folk dance... bounce Question heart2

Here is the interview with their coaches:
http://www.7sport.net/7sport/forum/d4650_7.htm
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia   Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 19:47

Lacey wrote:
lanadd wrote:

The 2009 WC will be in US, which means the mediocre B/A will be pushed hard to the gold. Look how many mistakes they made in Tokio, but the judges overlooked them all!
If A&M leave now, it would be a suicide for the OG. Besides, I am really burning with curiosity what their OD will be on folk dance... bounce Question heart2

Here is the interview with their coaches:
http://www.7sport.net/7sport/forum/d4650_7.htm

Yes..I agree.
I think that AM could win the gold. They should if everything goes well....but unfortunatelly it's not only about talent, skills and capabilities...we already experienced this Sad

Anyway, it's too early to talk about this. We should wait for their decision Smile and meanwhile offer our support and faith constantly. I am tired of being afraid all the time. It's time the judges admit what they were so reluctant to do so many years.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
AM junior fan
AM junior fan
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia   Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 20:25

Do you think they read this website? I really hope so. Albena and Max, please stay! king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia   Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linichuk and Karponosov arrived in Sofia
Page 1 of 1