Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waiting for the season 2007/2008

Go down 
+10
Lana
lanadd
*MAGic diable*
alexandra
dobrovesta
cute_n_gorgeous
rosee
Grace
rachel
Vania
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

Number of posts : 3145
Residence : Employed! And soon to be working full-time!!! :)
Registration date : 2006-03-27

Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 1:08

Lerka wrote:
Pfffffffff. Navka would have a Baba-yaga OD, sestrichka :zy:
Baba Yaga is kinda russian folk character :zy: so it would be too cool to see Navka doing the Baba-Yaga FD and a Baba-Yaga OD :zy: :cool: I'm sure we are able to create something very different for the OD & the FD with you, eh? :zy: :lmd:

Here we go again... Razz What is with you and the Baba Yaga dances for Navka, Lerochka? :kataus: :zy: :teasing: Just kidding! zvet A.matching.OD.&.FD.is.brilliiiiiant,sestrichka!!!!! poklon poklon Kisssssssssss That's the most amazing thing I have ever heard!!!! :kataus: :kataus: Bravo!

Quote :
Just the game: find the piece for skaters !!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :stari: And we can imagine & even draw costumes.. :dube: + I know that skaters are curious people... and many of them loooove internet.. :kataus: :kataus:

Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :woow: :woow: nice :vo: My favourite game! :kataus: :kataus: That sounds fab-u-lous, Lerochka!!!! Kisssssssssss :respect: :lmd: We.must.do.it. Bravo! It will make the off-season go by soooo much quicker, too!!!! lol! :wink: Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 1:15

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Actually, I know some Folk from Alsace and Corse (Corsica) Razz hehe :kataus: but well.. I'm not actually sure it IS Folk and it matches the OD Razz :zy: I must post it :wink:
Oh yes, there is some folk music in Corsica, but I'm not sure about dance Suspect . Well, I totally don't know Suspect . I'm sure you know better France than me Val ! :kataus:
Ahha, of course :mdr: and Vania knows French language better than you :zy: :zy: poor Marinka.. Sad Weep I don't know what to say :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Shanti
AM in love
AM in love

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 1:16

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Baba Yaga is kinda russian folk character :zy: so it would be too cool to see Navka doing the Baba-Yaga

WHAT???? Evil or Very Mad

Navka should be Василиса Прекрасная (Vassilissa the Beautiful), Kostomarov, OTOH could make a good Кащей Бессмертный (an Evil or Very Mad and scary character from the same fairy-tale).
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 1:18

Lerka wrote:
Noooooooooo Razz then we are all going to our Hawaii trip Razz :zy: :lmd:

Yes, the perfect use of the money! :wink: :dube: Hawaii!!!!! Summer)) We are coming!!!!! :zy: Bravo! With... erm... Erm.. skater, of course. :dube: 🐛 Razz
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 1:20

Shanti wrote:
WHAT???? Evil or Very Mad

Navka should be Василиса Прекрасная (Vassilissa the Beautiful), Kostomarov, OTOH could make a good Кащей Бессмертный (an Evil or Very Mad and scary character from the same fairy-tale).

We are not being serious, Shanti. :wink: Navka is quite pretty, it's true. Smile And very unlike Baba-Yaga. zvet But as for Roman being the scary character... he is better suited to be the Chicken-legged house. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Last edited by on Sun 8 Apr - 1:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 1:21

Lana wrote:
It will make the off-season go by soooo much quicker, too!!!! lol! :wink: Yahoooo!!!
Yes ! Bravo! This off-season will be so long without that ! :cheer:
Ahaha, this afternoon, I watched a tape with some routines from Salt Lake. My mom was in the kitchen and said "Figure skating again ? Are they still broadcasting FS during the off-season ?".
Me : "Moooooooom, it's a tape ! You know that I just can't live without my taaaaaaapes during the off-season !" :zy:
Her : "Uffff... Buh.."

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Ahha, of course :mdr: and Vania knows French language better than you :zy: :zy: poor Marinka.. Sad Weep I don't know what to say :kataus: :kataus:
Hum... are you mocking me ? Suspect :zy: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 1:21

Lana wrote:
A.matching.OD.&.FD.is.brilliiiiiant,sestrichka!!!!! poklon poklon Kisssssssssss That's the most amazing thing I have ever heard!!!! :kataus: :kataus: Bravo!
Wheeee!!! cheers So, it has been decided Razz bla-bla-bla :zy: and.. I have a tiiiiny organization question Razz if we are going to economize on the costumes, Laur? :zy: They can use one :kataus: :kataus:

Quote :
Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :woow: :woow: nice :vo: My favourite game! :kataus: :kataus: That sounds fab-u-lous, Lerochka!!!! Kisssssssssss :respect: :lmd: We.must.do.it. Bravo! It will make the off-season go by soooo much quicker, too!!!! lol! :wink: Yahoooo!!!
Thank you !!! Thank you !!! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!! zvet Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! zvet We should really start it.. but.. :blush2: I just don't know how & where to start.. erm.. we can start here.. or we are going to the Additional corner? Laughing :luvzy: :lmd: It can be sooo much fuuun... Buh.. :stari: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Join our gaaaaaameeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! :jump3: Yahoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 1:25

Marina wrote:
Ahaha, this afternoon, I watched a tape with some routines from Salt Lake. My mom was in the kitchen and said "Figure skating again ? Are they still broadcasting FS during the off-season ?".
Me : "Moooooooom, it's a tape ! You know that I just can't live without my taaaaaaapes during the off-season !" :zy:
:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: Poor Marinochka's mom :kataus: my parents are not surprised anymore that figure skating can be "broadcasted" every single day every hour I'd want Razz :kataus: :kataus:

Marinka wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Laur taught me :disap:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 1:28

Lerka wrote:
Wheeee!!! cheers So, it has been decided Razz bla-bla-bla :zy: and.. I have a tiiiiny organization question Razz if we are going to economize on the costumes, Laur? :zy: They can use one :kataus: :kataus:

Excellent. :lmd: :zy: hmm... Erm.. That is a tough decision, Lerochka!!! Buh.. Oh my poor head! But, I think we must be fair to Navkos and allow them to have two sets of Baba Yaga costumes. zvet Bravo! And that way we will have even more fun designing them! :zy: :lmd: :kataus:

Quote :
Thank you !!! Thank you !!! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!! zvet Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! zvet We should really start it.. but.. :blush2: I just don't know how & where to start.. erm.. we can start here.. or we are going to the Additional corner? Laughing :luvzy: :lmd: It can be sooo much fuuun... Buh.. :stari: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Join our gaaaaaameeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! :jump3: Yahoooo!!!

Yessss!!!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! We need a new thread in the Additional corner, sestrichka!!!!! Yahoooo!!! :dube: I'm sooooo excited!!!!! :kataus: :kataus: :zy: Weeee get to plaaaaay thiiiiiis gaaaame, again!!!!!!!!! lol! bla-bla-bla :lmd: It's just like last year, eh? :respect: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 1:29

Lerka wrote:
Marinka wrote:
Lerka wrote:
Laur taught me :disap:

Weep Weep Weep It's... not... my...fault. Buh.. :kataus: :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 1:45

Marina wrote:
Yes ! Bravo! This off-season will be so long without that ! :cheer:

:kataus: :kataus: :kataus: You know, Marina, my dad asked me the exact same question yesterday!!!!! :respect: lol! Our poor parents!!!! Razz Razz Razz But long live the skating tapes!!!!! Bravo! Bravo! :dube: They make the off-season so much easier, yes? :wink: lovely heart
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 11:23

I see a problem with the belly dancing OD- you should have what to shake, and most of the girls are sooo thin??? pale
For the costumes of Baba Yaga i think there should be a mini broom lol!
Back to top Go down
Lana
AM dear sestrichka
AM dear sestrichka
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 15:56

lanadd wrote:
I see a problem with the belly dancing OD- you should have what to shake, and most of the girls are sooo thin??? pale

Yeah, I suppose that's true in some cases. Erm.. For example, Tanith doing a belly dancing OD wouldn't work so well, because she actually has nothing to shake! Buh.. :wink: But some of the girls aren't thaaaaat ridiculously thin. zvet So, that type of OD is still possible. :zy:

Quote :
For the costumes of Baba Yaga i think there should be a mini broom lol!

Perfect!!! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! And since props are allowed in the OD (:kataus:) that would totally be possible!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 70
Residence : Sweden
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 23:54

The game you are talking about sound soooo funny! lol! nice bounce bounce I´m on!!! Just make the topic! Sooon!!!

As for the OD, I read some speculations in another forum...The ISU is recommending the skaters to use music which represents their home coutries. So people are starting to think that the judges may reward dancers who are following that recommendation Exclamation So in that case there would be much belly dance.

As for Marie-France, I would love to see that, just because I´m so sure that this is not her style and I´d love to see them try to do something different next year.

A&M have already done some oriental motives in their dances through the years, so no...If they stay, I´m hoping for a new masterpiece bg2

And baba Jaga, she even exists in Bulgaria :lmd: It would be fabulous to see, though I can´t imagine a broom through a whole dance...According to ISU props must be part of the original folklore costume and if you drop them or just leave them away during the dance there will be costume diductions.... :kataus:
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 9:49

*MAGic diable* wrote:
I'm sure you know better France than me Val ! :kataus:
Ahha, of course :mdr: and Vania knows French language better than you :zy: :zy: poor Marinka.. Sad [/quote]

No way :kataus: :kataus: :kataus: but...thanks :dube: for the compliment!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 9:51

A new game :mdr: !!! Yes, I agree! It should be very funny :jump2: :jump3: :jump2: :jump3: But...we have forgotten about the other games, we should continue playing them, eh? :wink:
Back to top Go down
alexandra
AM someone special :P
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 23:11

lanadd wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

And if it comes to folk music - what about some belly-dancing? It's absolutely folk as far as I know lol!

A belly-dancing on ice would be affraid ...the team to perform this has to have a very flexible upper-body lol!

But how can you move sinuously the upper part of the body, maintain the speed and have difficult foot-work. affraid

I have a question. Are other elements accepted, even if they are not folk and maybe not match with the dance? If they are not in the spirit of the dance?
Back to top Go down
alexandra
alexandra

Number of posts : 2696
Residence : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr - 23:20

*MAGic diable* wrote:

Baba Yaga is kinda russian folk character :zy: so it would be too cool to see Navka doing the Baba-Yaga FD and a Baba-Yaga OD :zy: :cool: I'm sure we are able to create something very different for the OD & the FD with you, eh? :zy: :lmd:
When I read the first sentence I almost pressed the reply button to tell you: "Lerochkaaaa, but that's the FD!!!!". Erm.. than I saw the rest Wink And I agree, we're good in creating programs, especially FDs. But we can handle OD's too, right? :kataus:

Quote :

And I have one idea. :dube: Let's post all the interesting pieces of music that match Folk Country OD we find/have and.... let's try to imagine who can skate to what !!!!! It would be very funny & interesting to compare our results with skater's real choices :twist:
Just the game: find the piece for skaters !!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :stari:
And we can imagine & even draw costumes.. :dube: + I know that skaters are curious people... and many of them loooove internet.. :kataus: :kataus:

Perfect!! We'll do this. I missed our games!! and since I didn't have time to check our older ones Sad I'm sure a new one will make me 'play' again :kataus:
Skaters check the internet...well, well. For sure, they are hunting for ideas , so let me suggest Lerochka's forum Razz
You might be surprised!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the season 2007/2008   Waiting for the season 2007/2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the season 2007/2008
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2