Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2007 World Figure Skating Championships

Go down 
+39
iv4eto_k
baby@heart
marie
sija_petrova
hrisi_plamenova
^hah^
Irra_Adams
Lindi
YagudinRocks
Elfaria
geri
Goldy
Rady
alexandra
Shanti
i-love-skating
Marta
rosee
Maggie
*MAGic diable*
risha_11
*~rachel~*
aline
Serena
viktoria
shoegirl
nyx
Grace
Lana
sara
mila
dobrovesta
Bea
cute_n_gorgeous
Vania
Maria
Marina
Morgana
lanadd
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
nyx
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-06-18

2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 16:27

Well, I wouldn't mind Dubreuil/Lauzon instead of the Russians (yeah, right, no Russians on the podium for two years in a row, that's going to happen) as long as Albenka and Max are on top.

I'm hoping that the judges can agree on a mark for a certain spin this time, preferrably a level four, in both the OD and FD!

I was really pleasantly surprised by Delobel/Schoenfelder's original Tango at the Euros - I hadn't remembered it as being so strong at TEB -, but I still thought that Albenka and Max' was better. Same for the free dance (and the exhibition, too, though that of course wasn't going to be judged. Is it just me or do Isabel and Olivier seem to have seen "In Heaven" before coming up with that ex of theirs?)!

Grace, I guess you haven't seen much of the Euros, but if you have, would you care to tell me if it's just me or if the judging of the ODs was completely off? Much as I like Khoklova&Novitsey, theirs was anything but a tango, and yet they didn't seem to have been downmarked for it. The Austrians Silna/Matsjuk, on the other hand, did a lovely tango but got very poor presentation marks for it... and so on. And again, is it just me or do a lot of couples this year seem to do variations on Albenka and Max' famous low lift from "Adagio"?
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

Number of posts : 1202
Residence : Hope to see A&M skating in some days!
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 16:53

nyx wrote:
Well, I wouldn't mind Dubreuil/Lauzon instead of the Russians (yeah, right, no Russians on the podium for two years in a row, that's going to happen) as long as Albenka and Max are on top.

Well, I do hoppe that won't happen - I really think Oksana and Max deserve a place on the podium flower
Back to top Go down
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 18:34

Dear fans!

After all the mess in the Europeans, shocked I prefer to keep my mouth shut! No predictions by me!
nooo nooo
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 18:45

Bea wrote:
After all the mess in the Europeans, shocked I prefer to keep my mouth shut! No predictions by me![/b] nooo nooo

Neither by me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 70
Residence : Sweden
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 19:02

Grace wrote:
For Worlds, I'm totally hoping for the same people to be on the podium as at Euros-- although obviously in a slightly different order. Razz

Well, I don´t know wether I should post this or not, but I heard some really scary theories about the Worlds in Warsaw, that make me REALLY sad/mad.

Rumours are saying that the Gold is for Canada / USA and the other medal is for Russia. That was the mail reason why Isa and Oliver get the gold at Euros, they are not getting anything at the Worlds, neither do Albena and Maxim...I was completely devastated when I heard that! Vse Ayayay! Weep

I hope it is just a rumour!!!
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 19:11

shoegirl wrote:
Grace wrote:
For Worlds, I'm totally hoping for the same people to be on the podium as at Euros-- although obviously in a slightly different order. Razz

Well, I don´t know wether I should post this or not, but I heard some really scary theories about the Worlds in Warsaw, that make me REALLY sad/mad.

Rumours are saying that the Gold is for Canada / USA and the other medal is for Russia. That was the mail reason why Isa and Oliver get the gold at Euros, they are not getting anything at the Worlds, neither do Albena and Maxim...I was completely devastated when I heard that! Vse Ayayay! Weep

Oh noooooooo from whom did you heard that??? Is he/she a reliable source like a judge,coach,skater,journalist??
Haven't you also spoke with the bulgarian judge which said that et the worlds everything will be fine for A&M??
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 19:21

Well, I think, that all 5 pairs are good enough to be on the podium (I know, many of you will disagree Wink ).
The only good things we can rely on are that there'll be a bulgarian judge in Tokio and that the Worlds will be held not in America. And, of course, we can hope that A&M will be flawless.
So, we have nothing left but wait and see.
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 19:28

I hope not shoegirl I love you But i am still worried that Euro fiasko wll happend again.Even one speaker on Eurosport said that Albie and Max are not improving although they were ready for the season on Skate Amerika and all other couples were making mistakes ,changing musik or FDand now when they are ready everybody looked improved and fresh.I think that happend 2005 when Albie and Max were original from the beggining and evryone was sayng that Bach to Africa is perfect until EC and WC when it was old because not to many changes were made.So i think Albena is right to want to make changes maibe the musik for the tango , the costumes \i didn't like Isa and Olivier TEB OD costumes ,but on EC they lookked good\ make that spin more complicated so they can get even level4 and it could be only me but i think Albie should change her hair for the FD\at the end her hair looked a litle bit messy\ and Max's mustashe and biard shoud be shaved.Last year they were only on NHK Trophy and when they came back for OG she looked terific the costumes for the OD were different the hair and made a good impresion and showed improvment.
I am sorry but i loved them so much and it hurts to se them with bronze and if everybody give them advice it may help. loveall
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 19:31

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
Well, I think, that all 5 pairs are good enough to be on the podium (I know, many of you will disagree Wink ).
The only good things we can rely on are that there'll be a bulgarian judge in Tokio and that the Worlds will be held not in America. And, of course, we can hope that A&M will be flawless.

Yes but if it already decided, what could A&M do to change it?Fly over the ice maybe??If everybody skate clean i do believe that A&M deserve the tittle more then the others....As their only real concurence i see only Del/S
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 19:39

lanadd wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:

Yes but if it already decided, what could A&M do to change it?Fly over the ice maybe??If everybody skate clean i do believe that A&M deserve the tittle more then the others....As their only real concurence i see only Del/S

The only thing they can do is to skate perfectly - in this case they don't have ANY concurrence, I believe. flower Just not to give up!!!
Back to top Go down
shoegirl
AM junior fan
AM junior fan

Number of posts : 70
Residence : Sweden
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 19:41

lanadd wrote:
shoegirl wrote:
Grace wrote:

Oh noooooooo from whom did you heard that??? Is he/she a reliable source like a judge,coach,skater,journalist??
Haven't you also spoke with the bulgarian judge which said that et the worlds everything will be fine for A&M??

Well, I heard it from a competitor, and from some foreign journalists. The Bulgarian judge was very possitive on the other hand, but I´m not so sure that that will be enough Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 19:47

SO seems they are serious sources....my heart is broken again Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad But how could they know,have they spoke with all the judges who are going to be there??And still the judges for the FD are unknown as they will be drawn later??? I belive that Linichuk has have heard also this rumor,and probably she knows best if it is true or not...Have you spoke with her about that??......after the EC my only hope was the WC...noooooooo Crying or Very sad nooo Vse

Last edited by on Fri 2 Feb - 22:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 19:52

lanadd wrote:
SO seems they are serious sources....my heart is broken again Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad But how could they know,have they spoke with all the judges who are going to be there??And still the judges for the FD are unknown as they will be drawn later??? I belive that Linichuk has have heard also this rumor,and probably she knows best if it is true or not...Have you spoke with her about that??......after the EC my only hope was the WC...noooooooo Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

there'll be no Bulgarian judge at the CD, it'll definitely be at the OD and it will judge the FD - but we can never know if the computer chooses his scores. (that was the explanation of the system in a forum)
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 20:00

cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
lanadd wrote:
SO seems they are serious sources....my heart is broken again Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad But how could they know,have they spoke with all the judges who are going to be there??And still the judges for the FD are unknown as they will be drawn later??? I belive that Linichuk has have heard also this rumor,and probably she knows best if it is true or not...Have you spoke with her about that??......after the EC my only hope was the WC...noooooooo Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

there'll be no Bulgarian judge at the CD, it'll definitely be at the OD and it will judge the FD - but we can never know if the computer chooses his scores. (that was the explanation of the system in a forum)

I am not speaking about that, i know that there will be a bulg.judge only at the OD for sure,for the FD depends from the draw, but what can she/he do if everything is decided??
Back to top Go down
cute_n_gorgeous
AM close friend
AM close friend
cute_n_gorgeous

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 20:12

lanadd wrote:
cute_n_gorgeous wrote:
lanadd wrote:

I am not speaking about that, i know that there will be a bulg.judge only at the OD for sure,for the FD depends from the draw, but what can she/he do if everything is decided??

well, these are rumours and I prefer not to believe them flower Surely, we shouldn't lose hope flower flower ohhhh
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Feb - 20:51

Well i ll trust in them and the fairness until the end.....but thats bothers me very much,especially after the Euros you can understand why, and she knows this rumour not from some fan sitting next to her, but from a competitor and journalists, i don't think they are speaking nonsenses without knowing it for sure???
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 0:47

As for me.. I am verrrry, verrry sceptical about Worlds for Albena and Maxim!!! nooo I am sorry! shocked
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 1:10

Serena wrote:
As for me.. I am verrrry, verrry sceptical about Worlds for Albena and Maxim!!! nooo I am sorry! shocked
Well after the OG i was very sceptical too but what happened to the WC? :stari: So they shouldn't give up, neither we
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 16:01

Quoting Lanadd!
Quote :
"]
Serena wrote:
Well after the OG i was very sceptical too but what happened to the WC? :stari: So they shouldn't give up, neither we

I see! But last season two of the podium couples stopped skating..
This season , I think it's going to be different. But I think the Canadians and Americans are going to be on the podium, so there will only be one place left for the Europeans medalists shocked ...Which couple??? What is going to be the colour of the medal??? shocked
Back to top Go down
lanadd
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Feb - 20:03

Serena wrote:
Quoting Lanadd!
Quote :
"]
Serena wrote:

I see! But last season two of the podium couples stopped skating..
This season , I think it's going to be different. But I think the Canadians and Americans are going to be on the podium, so there will only be one place left for the Europeans medalists shocked ...Which couple??? What is going to be the colour of the medal??? shocked

Yes but they beat the Canadians in Canada last year when they had much better FD then this year.....and if i haven't heard this rumour i wouldn't be so sure about D/L being on the podium...i though it would be Den/Sta, Dom/S and very close third between B/A and Del/S, although my dream podium is A&M,Del/S and.... well the others don't impress me much so whoever skates better
Back to top Go down
aline
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
aline

Number of posts : 485
Residence : http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com/
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 13:42

Ho albena and maksim first it's obvious !!! but it was obvious in Warsaw too !
they will leave competitions without this title....it's so unfair !!
There is no other skater better than albena and maksim !!
But if judges are like they were in warsaw...I think we can't imagine the podium...may it will be really unbelievable like it was in Warsaw...I hope i'm wrong !!!!

albena and maksim deserve to leave the ice with GOLD because they are Golden skaters !!!
Back to top Go down
http://denkova-staviski.skyrock.com
Bea
AM close friend
AM close friend
Bea

Number of posts : 1497
Residence : Where Marco is acting..on stage..on tv....anywhere.

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb - 15:42

shocked Still haven't come to terms with what happened in Poland!I am still keeping quiet about predictions!
Back to top Go down
viktoria
AM close friend
AM close friend

Number of posts : 1255
Residence : LA
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Feb - 6:24

I love you HI guys ,i was watchin ESPN today about EC'07 and during Albie &Max performance the commentator/who by the way is very nice about our couple/ said something that scares me affraid .She said that she doesn't understand why they are being underscored and probably because of the rumor that the russians are in second place and they are being prepeard for the gold in WC and the other commentator was joking "so it has to be another D/S" .About Dom/Sha she said that their edges are not so clean and at moments they looked slopy so i think shoe girl was right but i believe in Albi & max and that they will be brilliant and win the gold . loveall
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Feb - 12:16

Well..

My dream podium is First - Albena and Maxim!
Second - Isa Oli
Third-The ones that deserve to be there!

BESOS! For you
Back to top Go down
*~rachel~*
AM deeply in love
AM deeply in love
*~rachel~*

Number of posts : 314
Residence : jippie back back back... I've missed you and the forum!!!
Registration date : 2006-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Feb - 18:19

of course I really hope Albena and Max will win gold!!! :dube: Very Happy but guys, probably we should think (or just hope Wink ) that figure skating isn't politics and that judges try to do their best and honest job. There are quite many top-pairs, so actually it depends on their dances to say who deserves a medal. ( and AM have the most brilliant free I've ever seen!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flyingcamel-griazev.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2007 World Figure Skating Championships   2007 World Figure Skating Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2007 World Figure Skating Championships
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next