Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P

Go down 
+8
Grace
Bea
Vania
Maria
geri
rosee
Marina
*MAGic diable*
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rosee
AM close friend
AM close friend
rosee

Number of posts : 1032
Residence : tired
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P   Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan - 17:59

Their FD was nice! But in my opinion, they're just trying to move in rytm with the music but I don't see the "relation" with the movie "Amelie"
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P   Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 2:48

rosee wrote:
Their FD was nice! But in my opinion, they're just trying to move in rytm with the music but I don't see the "relation" with the movie "Amelie"
You want too much, Rosee! Razz
And by the way, how do you want them to show that "relation"? Suspect To dye and to cut Tanith's hair? To throw the pebbles? Or.. "casser la croûte des crèmes brûlées"? I don't know to say it in english Embarassed I don't know how to show these "petits plaisirs de la vie" in the dance.. you know?
I think that Tanith & Ben's FD matches with the music at least. Maybe we can't see pictures from the movie, but this movie is too difficult to show. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Marina
AM notre tite & always drunken
AM notre tite & always drunken
Marina

Number of posts : 1759
Residence : France
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P   Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 3:49

*MAGic diable* wrote:
Or.. "casser la croûte des crèmes brûlées"?
lol! Absolutely ! Don't forget "avec le dos de la cuillère", it's verrrry important ! :kataus:

Lera wrote:
I don't know how to show these "petits plaisirs de la vie" in the dance.. you know?
I think that Tanith & Ben's FD matches with the music at least. Maybe we can't see pictures from the movie, but this movie is too difficult to show. Rolling Eyes
I agree. They didn't choose an easy movie. But maybe, their purpose wasn't to show the movie like the Kerrs do with "The last of Mohicans" for example, but just "moving in rhythm with the music" ! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://artonice.skyblog.com
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P   Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 11:35

*MAGic diable* wrote:
rosee wrote:
You want too much, Rosee! Razz
And by the way, how do you want them to show that "relation"? Suspect To dye and to cut Tanith's hair?

Hehe, I'm trying to imagine Tanith with black hair Rolling Eyes Not that she'll ever agree Razz
Back to top Go down
*MAGic diable*
AM crazy admin
AM crazy admin
*MAGic diable*

Number of posts : 4178
Residence : starting catching up here again:) good, eh?:) missed you all so much! <3
Registration date : 2006-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P   Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 14:09

Marina wrote:
*MAGic diable* wrote:
Or.. "casser la croûte des crèmes brûlées"?
lol! Absolutely ! Don't forget "avec le dos de la cuillère", it's verrrry important ! :kataus:
:kataus: :kataus: Yes, you are right! lol! It's almost the most important thing! Tanith should invent how to show it without taking a spoon to the ice!!!! Twisted Evil Razz :kataus:

Lera wrote:
I agree. They didn't choose an easy movie. But maybe, their purpose wasn't to show the movie like the Kerrs do with "The last of Mohicans" for example, but just "moving in rhythm with the music" ! Rolling Eyes
And actually they don't have to SHOW the movie. It's a big "+" if someone can show the theme, can make a real spectacle like Sin & John did, like Isa & Olivier were doing all of these years with Frida, Carnival in Venice and now Bonnie & Clyde.. like Albie & Max's 7DS.. or Nath & Fab's Miserables.. :dube: but if someone can't show a spectacle, but can enjoyably move to the music, it's ok. I think. Tanith & Ben have finally chosen a beautiful music, which was not VERY popular in the figure skating world before, they are first elite dancers to use it for the FD. So for the moment I can't say anything bad about their FD. + they will surely improve it for Tokyo. They have good chances with it. JMHO. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://albena-maxim.narod.ru
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P   Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanith & Ben changed their FD :P
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2