Amour & Magie forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amour & Magie forum!!

Forum of and for Albena and Max's friends and fans :))

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
artonice
AM fan novice
AM fan novice

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final Empty
PostSubject: Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final   Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 21:23

Look at mu site
http://www.artonice.hit.bg/index.html

good for Bulgarians,bad for Americans:)
Back to top Go down
Serena
AM close friend
AM close friend
Serena

Number of posts : 1125
Residence : Ice dance and plays.In love with Albena and Maxim and my favourite actors.
Registration date : 2006-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final   Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final Icon_minitimeWed 13 Dec - 21:31

Quoting artonice!
Quote :
Look at mu site
http://www.artonice.hit.bg/index.html

good for Bulgarians,bad for Americans

FIRST YOUR SITE IS SUPER!! nice :stari: LOVELY DESIGN nice Wonderful pic OF ALBENA AND MAXIM! heart2 heart2
But, why do you think that what happened to B'A is good for the bulgarians and bad for the Americans??????ALBENA AND MAX ARE THE BEST!!! :stari: :stari: :woow: :woow: .THEY WILL WIN OVER AND OVER AGAIN PROVIDING THE JUDGING IS CLEAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final   Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 11:35

I don't know if this is good or bad for A&M. Maybe it will be better that Tanith&Ben compete in St.Petersburg, so we can see all the concurrents of our sweet couple :dube: and see what the judges think about their programs, see what is the situation. I mean whom they prefer! I still hope they will prefer A&M's programs :mdr: cause they're the best, the best, the best ever!!!!! But... you never know :disap: sorry, if I seem a bit pessimistic :angel2:

Though, I hope Ben will be fine and they will compete at the Four continents and at the Worlds.
Back to top Go down
Maria
AM querida
AM querida
Maria

Number of posts : 2153
Residence : Where ALBIE AND MAX ARE SKATING!!!

PostSubject: Re: Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final   Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 13:25

Vania wrote about B/A!
Quote :
Maybe it will be better that Tanith&Ben compete in St.Petersburg, so we can see all the concurrents of our sweet couple :dube: and see what the judges think about their programs, see what is the situation. I mean whom they prefer! I still hope they will prefer A&M's programs :mdr: cause they're the best, the best, the best ever!!!!! But... you never know :disap: sorry, if I seem a bit pessimistic
I can´t imagine any routine better than Albie and Max´s this season Ayayay! Ayayay! Ayayay! Ayayay!
Are they T / B going to have a magic wand :disap: and produce the unthinkable
:wink: I don´t think so.....
Back to top Go down
Vania
AM bg team
AM bg team
Vania

Number of posts : 4637
Residence : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final   Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final Icon_minitimeThu 14 Dec - 13:33

Of course, Maria, I agree with you. Albie and Max make the best programs since 2003 Very Happy No one is better than them!
:stari: :stari: :stari: :stari: :stari:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final   Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injury Tanith belbin/benjamnin agosto ,for them No GP Final
Page 1 of 1